All Comments on 'Fall Cross Country...'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done. Made me feel good to read it.

I really liked it. Good guy gets a great woman and dumps a bitchy cheating tramp. Nicely written, and nicely thought out.

How about some more like this? We've had enough wimpy loser stories, more like this would go a long way to adding some fun to loving wives.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Simple cheating wife story.

Well thought out, the husband was not a fool, and didn't go for revenge. Just walked away with his head held high. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What ? this was a good story

Fun, fun,fun I don't care if some of it was done before.

Well executed. Cheating, self centered wife gets the shaft,

How could it be better than that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It

could have been a good story , I liked the plot but what put me off was having to read all the dialog of the southern woman . Why do writers make everybody from the south sound like they have only a 3rd grade education ? it really ruins things reading dialog that amounts to a white version of a scumbag rapper giving an interview . Many writers write the southern dialog out normally and mention the accent as you go along .That would have made this story quite a bit better . I do hope you take this as constructive and keep on writing as your husband characters have balls and dont put up with the cheating . LW needs all of that we can get .

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
ROFLMAO!

Trite? Hackneyed? Clichéd? Formulaic? I say; "Yes, Yes, Probably, and Maybe So! But it don't mean a thang! 'Cause I LOVE A Happy Ending!" And this story a thoroughly enjoyable read, delivers a happy ending BIG time. I am so glad StangStar06 has managed to grow a pair, after his/her last couple of dismal tales about male humiliation and wimpdom I was about ready to add him/her to my short list of bitch writers that I do not read because they consistently denigrate men, and just plain suck. Do I detect a real man's GM or MOPAR in the near future? Please, no more "MouseBangs." LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah, Nice!

Even though it's been done before, you pulled it off nicely. Well done!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous