Fall from Grace

Story Info
A young nun gives in to temptation.
7.1k words
4.51
94.9k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it's best to start with who I am, rather than who I was. My name is Claire Benton and I'm twenty-six years old, and am expecting my first child in three months. For those interested I am five foot four and I would guess around a hundred and twenty-five pounds or so. That's 'willowy' as many would say.

I've never had much in the breast department; I usually just wear sports bras these days since they have grown a little bit with the pregnancy. Before they were a modest 34c and I'm proud to say on the perky side.

I had never been very sexual, until recently; I had tried it once in my youth, and I do emphasize the word try. We were two fumbling teenagers in the dark backseat of a car, neither knowing what they were doing. Being dry humped as he tried to penetrate me. No, I wasn't horribly impressed I will say.

As for the person I was when this story took place; that's where things take a bit of a different turn. My name WAS...Sister Claire Benton. That's right, a nun. I know; the first question is usually...how could a nun become a willing mother-to-be? That's the story I wanted to tell you.

It actually started on a sad note. My mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer when I was twenty-five. It was a late diagnosis; mom was not exactly the kind of person who took their health seriously.

After the diagnosis, the decline was fairly quick. Dad took care of her at home until the end; I give him credit for standing by her. Five months after the diagnosis and mom went to meet the Saints in heaven.

At the time I had been at the St Clare Monastery in Boston for almost seven years. I always thought it was cool that my name was Claire and my monastery was St Clare.

In case you are doing the math, you got it; I entered the cloister basically right out of high school. My family is very ardent Roman Catholic, and all of them live in the greater Boston area. When I had told my parents of my intent they were thrilled. To have a church member in the family did give the family a bit of a standing during Sunday mass.

I received permission from the Mother Superior to leave the convent during the days, to help my father adjust to his new life; and to help with the arrangements for the funeral.

No, this didn't start with my dad; it actually started with my Uncle Brian, his younger brother. Like most catholic families, there were seven kids; five boys and two girls.

My father was the oldest; he was forty-four when mom passed away. Uncle Brian is the next to youngest of the family; at this point he was thirty-eight which put him thirteen years older than me.

Unlike his brothers and sisters, Uncle Brian was more the maverick in the family. He enjoyed his single life and shied from marriage at a young age, then popping out the babies.

The first time I went to Dad's, there was no one there. I spent the day helping him clean out some of mom's stuff, and hugged him every time he cried, which was often.

The second time I came to dads' was when things started to subtly go crazy. When his front door opened, instead of seeing a tired and worn out father; I stood there staring into the deepest brown eyes I had ever seen.

"Ummm...hi" I mumbled. "I'm...Sister Claire...is dad home?" I asked softly.

"Claire, oh my God!" the strange man exclaimed. "It's me Uncle Brian."

"Uncle Brian?" I gasped as I was suddenly enveloped into a hug.

In that instant the strangest things hit me; first it was the scent of his aftershave, followed by the sensation of those powerful arms wrapped around me.

I never saw the demon sitting on my shoulder giggling; as confusion reigned in my brain.

"Unnghhh" I grunted as my body was crushed to his.

I suddenly realized even through my habit, my breasts were mashed against his powerful chest. I rapidly tried to pull back, but couldn't miss the sudden tingle that ran through my body.

Uncle Brian ushered me into the house, calling for my father. His continued use of calling me Claire and not Sister Claire, at first bothered me. But, after a few hours I didn't even notice.

When Uncle Brian mentioned lunch, I started for the kitchen. I politely declined when he offered to order something for us. I wanted to be there to help dad.

As I was standing at the stove stirring the meat sauce for the spaghetti, I suddenly felt two strong arms once again wrap around me.

"Uncle Brian" I gasped.

I felt one hand rest lightly on the cloth of my habit, pressing against my belly. I couldn't suppress the shudder as the demon on my shoulder once again reared its ugly head.

"Smells delicious" my Uncle said over my shoulder.

"Thank...thank you." I answered.

"I wasn't talking about the sauce" his voice whispered in my ear, as I felt his warm breath wash across my neck.

I should have said something then, but it was as if I had lost my voice. I could only stand there mute as those arms slid away and I heard him retreat from the kitchen.

I spent the remainder of the day trying to keep at least a foot or two between myself and Uncle Brian. Right then, the last thing I wanted was more confusing contact.

I thought I had been successful, that was until I reached the front door of dads' house, on my way out.

"Claire" I heard Uncle Ben behind me.

I turned to see what he wanted, and that was a mistake. My eyes locked to his large brown pools, and I suddenly felt the most uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Are you coming back Saturday?" he stepped in front of me. I swore I could almost feel the heat of his body through my habit.

"I...I hadn't..." I stuttered. Lord help me, I couldn't even form words around this man.

"Please?" he asked softly. Uncle Brian stepped closer, his face only inches from mine.

"All right...Saturday." I heard myself say.

"Thank you" Uncle Brian whispered back.

Before I could move, he leaned inward and his lips softly brushed mine. I jerked back in response.

"You shouldn't..." I croaked out.

"And wear something...cooler" he smiled at me.

In a near state of panic, I turned and rushed through the front door, almost running to the safety of my car. How could he even suggest such a thing? My mind screamed.

Yet, when I stepped out of the dormitory building of St Clare's the oppressive heat of a Boston summer was like a hot wet rag on my face. Perhaps, Uncle Brian had been correct after all.

While some cloisters stayed strictly with a habit, St Clare's did a lot of volunteer work in the city. This allowed the sisters to maintain a small more modern but conservative wardrobe.

So, when I stepped out of the car that Saturday, I wore my white cotton blouse, buttoned demurely to the neck; and a knee length skirt. I didn't own any hose, and my smaller breasts were free, hidden beneath the folds of my blouse.

When I entered the house it was a little past eleven, and I expected to find dad and Uncle Brian enjoying lunch. Instead, I found dad sitting in the living room, and Uncle Brian coming out of the dining room.

Uncle Brian immediately wrapped me in his powerful arms, and once again I could feel my breasts as they pressed against his broad chest.

"You look beautiful Claire" his voice soft in my ear. "You have great legs."

I felt like I had a mouth full of cotton as I tried to speak, but Uncle Brian suddenly released me and turned to dad.

"I'm going to take a shower, before we head out." He told dad. "Give me a bit, OK."

"It might take a few." Uncle Brian turned and looked at me. "I have something I need to take care of."

"Head out?" I asked dad, as I watched Uncle Brian ascend the stairs.

"Yeah, Brian's taking us out to lunch." Dad said with a smile. "He figured it would do me good to get out."

I wanted to groan at the thought of Uncle Brian taking me in public dressed like this. But, what could I say; I could tell by the smile on dads' face he liked the idea.

I joined dad as he watched some talk show on television, waiting for Uncle Brian. There, alone with my thoughts, that same demon made another appearance.

It might take a bit, and something to take care of? Those words floated in my brain. Was Uncle Brian all right? I wondered; did he need help?

Those insidious thoughts that came from the Father of Lies, whispered in my mind that I should make sure Uncle Brian as all right. My mind confused and whirling, I rose from the couch and silently climbed the stairs.

Why I walked so quietly and carefully, I couldn't tell you. By the time I reached the door to the bathroom, I had come silent and unknown. I could hear the water running through the cracked door.

Cracked door? I thought. Was I supposed to check on him? I swear, on very thing Holy; I had pure intent when I gently eased the door further open. That purity vanished when the door reached half way.

Uncle Brian stood under the cascading water, his nude body on full display. He had not even pulled the curtain to the shower. The door half open, no shower curtain...had he intended? I wondered.

That thought evaporated as my eyes traveled down is chiseled chest, across that thatch of dark curls, and locked onto his penis.

I wasn't like I hadn't seen one before, in my youth. This was...different. Hanging flaccid between his thighs, it was thick with prominent veins. I could see the circumcised crowned head. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I gasped in shock as that monster started to grow right before my eyes. A soapy fist was coming into view to wrap around it. Startled I looked up, and locked eyes with Uncle Brian.

Dear God, he knows I am here, I thought; yet I couldn't move. Out of my peripheral vision I caught the motion of his arm. He wouldn't...he couldn't...I thought.

Instinctively my eyes dropped back down. I watched with a mixture of horror, and something I couldn't identify; as his fist slowly slid up and down his length.

Right there, feet from me; I watched as that monster grew. It got harder and thicker by the moment. I had never seen a man masturbate before; it was horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

I was horrified I couldn't tear my eyes away; yet fascinating as it grew harder and longer with each pump of his fist. I had the fleeting thought of what it would feel to hold that thing just as he was.

I heard a soft grunt and my eyes flickered up to Uncle Brian's face. I could see the mounting tension in his grimace; yet he never took his eyes from me; it was as if he was devouring me in his mind.

I heard him give another grunt, and then his whole body shook. My eyes dropped down just in time to see a thick rope of whiteness spew from the tip. I felt a sudden warmth envelope my body as a second tick string flew out to splatter against the shower wall.

With a choking sound I turned and fled from the bathroom. Even in the safety of the living room, I couldn't rid myself of the burning image. Nor the realization my Uncle had just jerked off in the shower...to me.

By the time we had reached the Coney Island for lunch, I had at least gathered some of my wits. Dad slid into one side of the booth while I slid into the other. I had expected Uncle Brian to sit with day, so was shocked when he slid in next to me.

Through the lunch Dad and Uncle Brian discussed the house. Dad had mentioned selling and moving south, Boston winters were notorious. Uncle Brian didn't seem in favor of the idea.

"There are other ways to stay warm" Uncle Brian chuckled.

It was that exact moment that my head snapped up, as I felt Uncle Brian rest his hand on y bare leg right at the hem of my skirt.

I stared at Uncle Brian, and then glanced at Dad. How do you tell a man that his own brother was molesting his daughter; and a nun no less?

I opened my mouth to say something, but all that came out was a small squeak, as I felt those fingers slide smoothly up my thigh.

No, not any higher, please Lord No; I silently breathed to myself. It was to no avail as I felt those probing fingers grow closer and closer.

If I stay in Florida; Claire can come and visit." Dad said; still pushing his sale point.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll come." Uncle Brian reassured him.

As the fingers pressed into the gusset of my panties, I didn't miss the hidden meaning of his words. He didn't mean right here, right now? He wouldn't...then my mind went blank for a moment as he pressed the cloth between my folds.

It wasn't just what he was doing; it was the sudden realization as the cloth pressed against me; that I was soaking wet. It took every ounce of my will power to not groan as his finger drug up my crease.

As Uncle Brian's finger pressed into that hard button at the top of my folds; the angel on one shoulder wanted to scream at him to stop, while the demon on the other wanted to reach down and grind his hand into me harder. Dimly I made out Dad saying her needed to use the bathroom, so I only sat numbly as he slipped from the booth and walked away.

"Uncle Brian" I softly gasped. "Please..." I begged.

"Please what Claire?" his voice almost hypnotic.

"Please...stop..." I gasped as he pressed harder.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes." I stuttered. I could feel a strange sensation growing somewhere inside me, I needed him to stop now.

"Please...stop...I don't..." I tried not to moan.

"You don't want to what?" he pressed me. "You don't want to cum." God he was so calm.

At that moment the angel on my shoulder simply vanished, as the first spasm hit my tummy.

"Ohhhh...no...no" I groaned softly as my body shuddered in the seat.

"It's too late my dear." Uncle Brian whispered.

I wanted to get up and run, instead I sat in that Coney Island booth and shuddered through sensations I hadn't felt since my teen years. I could feel my seeping wetness soak the cloth pressed against me, even as those fingers did delightful circles around my pulsing clit.

"Are you OK sweetie?" my dad asked, as he slipped into his seat.

"I don't...feel good." I mumbled; even as small after-shocks continued to ripple through me.

Dad immediately bundled me into the car. He took Uncle Brian back to the house and had him drive my car back to St Clare's. Safe behind the walls of my cloister, I retreated to my dormitory room. The Mother Superior excused me from evening prayers and morning mass, deciding I needed time to rest.

The only problem was; rest was the last thing on my mind. Lying there on my small bed in the dark; the events of the day keep replaying in my mind. First the shower encounter, and then the Coney Island; and everything kept rewinding again and again.

By the third time, I felt myself slip. This time there was no demon tempting me; there were no events beyond my control. This time, it was my hands that tugged my long night shirt to my neck; and it was my fingers that dipped between my steaming thighs.

Sister Claire lay in the darkness of her cloister dormitory, and masturbated to two of the most intense orgasm I could ever dimly remember as a teenager.

Just as the second mind numbing explosion ripped through my wanton belly, two words slipped unbidden from my lips.

"Uncle Brian" I whispered softly into the darkness.

The following Saturday, I arrived at dad's to finish helping empty out mom's old craft room. Wearing my habit again, I managed to keep some distance between Uncle Brian and myself; though the demon on my shoulder called to me when I glanced outside and saw Uncle Brian working in the yard without a shirt.

It was a strange and unbidden hunger that rolled through my belly as I looked out the window. I could hear the tempting voice trying to entice me to go outside; but I held firm.

When I arrived back at the cloister I was proud and relieved. This time I had resisted the temptations, and had won. It helped knowing we had basically finished with the sorting and cleaning, and that Dad and Uncle Brian could finish the rest.

So it was with surprise that the Mother Superior told me dad had called on Friday, asking if I could come by one more Saturday, to help finish the craft room.

After agreeing and making arrangements, the Mother Superior informed me I was to not wear my habit, as it was expected it would be grunge work once again.

I thought it was odd that dad would ask that, but I was so used to complying with the Mother Superior, the small doubt quickly faded.

So it was dressed in my loose white blouse, braless again; and in the same knee length skirt; that I arrived at my father's house.

I was a bit nervous when Uncle Brian answered the door; I had hoped he would not be here. I just reminded myself I needed to keep a safe distance and I would do fine, just like last time.

As we crossed through the house, I struggled to look at the furnishings the carpet, anything but Uncle Brian. I was terrified if I looked into his eyes what would happen. For some reason the fear seemed even more real since I didn't have the safety of my habit to hide behind.

As we entered the craft room, Uncle Brian turned to face me. I looked about the almost bare room, puzzled. Where was dad?

"Uncle Brian, where is dad?" I asked softly.

"He's not here right now." Uncle Brian answered.

"Where...where is he?" I stared at the floor, I dared not look up.

"He's visiting your mother's grave; he'll be back in a few hours." I was told.

Suddenly it began to dawn on me; it wasn't dad that had called the cloister, asking for me to be here today.

"You...you called...why...mmmmpffffffff" My question ended in a muffle as hot lips suddenly closed on mine.

Because I had been staring at the floor, I didn't catch Uncle Brian as he moved towards me. I was suddenly swept up in his embrace, and his lips dove against mine.

I felt an intense heat radiate through my body as raw passion enveloped me with that kiss. Even as I struggled to free myself, I felt my nipples harden against his broad chest, while dampness filled my panties.

"Uncle Brian...Please ...no" I gasped as I finally freed my lips.

"I've waited weeks to do that" Uncle Brian panted. I could see a strange hunger in his eyes.

"Uncle Brian...you can't...I'm a...a..." I stuttered.

"Because you're a nun" Uncle Brian rasped as he advanced on me. I began to step back, trying to stay out of his reach. "Because you're my niece" his voice was low and rumbling.

"Yes...and yes." I gasped as I back pedaled.

"Claire" his voice was dangerously low, and there was a fire in his eyes. "I really don't care." He half growled.

As my back bumped against the wall, trapping me; my eyes quickly glanced down and then back to his face. The look was long enough to confirm, he was raging hard right now. Did he desire me that much? I shivered at the question.

"You shouldn't...I shouldn't..." I gasped as he closed on me.

"I have to" Uncle Brian whispered.

I could only stand there paralyzed; my arms limp at my sides as that mouth closed in on mine again.

"Mmmmmm" Uncle Brian moaned as he kissed me.

I almost swooned at the softness of his lips on mine. I felt the tip of his tongue brush across my lips, and I instinctively opened my mouth, letting it slip inside.

"Nnnngggghhhh" I moaned as I felt our tongues duel. This was no slip, this was a straight drop down, with Grace left far behind.

As my mind struggled to understand what was happening, I felt his hand come up and cup one breast through my blouse. The heat in my belly erupted again as I felt him run his palm over my aching hard nipple.

I was shocked to realize my hands had risen of their own accord and now gripped his biceps, pulling him into me. God, what was happening to me, I silently wailed.

I felt shame as I didn't even move as his fingers opened first one, and then a second button, and then a third. As his hands brushed the halves of my blouse to the sides, I felt my naked and bare breasts thrust into view.

12