Fall in New England Pt. 04

Story Info
Survival, but at what cost?
4k words
4
4.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William watched as Janine slid off the bed and curled up next to her mother, his jism clinging to her breasts and reflecting the soft light. She leaned against Susan and looked up at the evil man she had just seen defile her mother. Her voice broke as she tried to speak. "Please, please leave us alone now. We won't......". Tears rolled down her cheeks as she quietly continued to plead. "We won't tell anyone, I promise."

William took it all in, enjoying her pleading. "My God she is beautiful", he thought. He felt the first stirrings of another erection beginning to develop. But he was not yet ready to take her virginity. He wanted to take his time to fully enjoy the opportunity he had given himself when he decided to break into this lovely home, a home he knew would never feel safe to either woman again.

The first order of business, he felt, was getting Janine cleaned up. He intended for her to feel his touch. But he didn't want to play with his own semen in the process. "No", he thought, "We can't have her covered in cum. She needs to feel pure right up until the time I stick my cock into her. Being covered in cum can only make her feel dirty." He smiled at the thought.

Looking for something to wipe his cum from Janine, William walked over to the dresser and began shuffling through the drawers. He found a black knit blouse and, after taking it out of the drawer, he knelt down next to Janine and moved it towards her chest. Seeing his hands approaching, Janine tried to back away but her ribs were touching her mother's side and her back was against the bed leaving her no room to escape. She looked down as William used the blouse to clean his jism off of her breasts. In an odd way, she felt relieved to be rid of it, as if his cum was a mark of shame that, with its removal, somehow restored her purity. Janine had no idea that this gave William exactly the reaction he had hoped for. But she quickly came back to realize that her purity was not going to survive the night. He was still in the house. He hadn't left after he defiled her mother. Clearly, he wasn't finished with them. It was her turn. She knew it now for certain. She was going to be raped. It was just a matter of time. She tried to resign herself to her fate. But she had seen what happened to her mother. She had seen her crying. She had heard her screams. There was no possibility of her ever accepting what she knew was going to happen. Her heart felt like it was going to explode out of her chest with its terrified pounding.

But William was in no hurry. He would have Janine, and in the process, emotionally destroy both mother and daughter.He would make Susan watch what he did to her daughter. She would see it happen. And, despite her motherly protective instincts, there would be nothing she could do to stop him from doing what he wanted to her precious, sweet, popular, and, until now, innocent daughter.

Susan, too, knew what was going to happen next. She whispered to Janine, her voice weak and not at all as reassuring as she wanted it to be. Her fear for Janine was evident. "Be strong Janine. Remember that I love you. It will be OK honey, I promise"

Janine had heard enough of her mother's empty reassurances. In just a matter of minutes, if not sooner, she was going to be raped. She knew it. And she knew that her mother knew it. "it will NOT be OK" she screamed through heart wrenching sobs. "Nothing about this is OK".

Susan sat silently, stunned by her daughter's reaction. She was right. Nothing about this was OK. Her efforts to reassure her, to make her feel less frightened, were meaningless. They had been from the moment Janine first walked into the living room and encountered the man who was going to steal her innocence from her.

William wanted to be able to concentrate solely on what he was doing to Janine. It wouldn't do to have Susan's pleading distracting him from his intended purpose. While inspecting the drawers he had found a blue silk scarf. He didn't know it, but it was one that Janine herself had given Susan as a present last Christmas. Had he known that, he would have been even more delighted as he took it out of the drawer.

William walked over to stand above his captives, looking down at Susan he commanded her to stand up and turn to face away from him. Struggling to gain the courage to stand, Susan slowly stood, leaving Janine still curled up on the floor. Susan could not bring herself to speak. Through this entire incident, she had pleaded with Janine to cooperate. The consequences of that cooperation, for Janine, Susan knew, were surely about to be realized. Maybe she could have screamed when this man first appeared and Janine might have escaped out of an upstairs window. Maybe she could have told Janine to run. Maybe she could have picked up a lamp and struck him before he had handcuffed them. Although unwillingly, her inaction had, in a warped awful way, given William consent to rape her daughter. How could she ever live with herself?

With no other option, as instructed, she turned to face away from her abuser who quickly placed the scarf in her mouth and tied it behind her head making a crude, but reasonably effective, gag. Susan might be able to mumble, but she wouldn't be so loud and distinct as to distract him from concentrating on Janine's response to the abuse he was about to inflict on her. As far as Susan was concerned, this was an unnecessary gesture. She had nothing left to say. What could she possibly say.

Susan watched as William reached down and grabbed the handcuffs securing Janine's hands behind her and forcefully yanked her to a standing position. She heard Janine cry out in pain as her arms were jerked upward behind her. He pushed Janine backwards until she was standing at the end of the bed. "Lie on the bed Janine. I'll be with you shortly". He smiled. Janine said nothing and simply stood still thinking about whether or not it would hurt when she was penetrated and how long it would take him to finish doing what he planned. "Please, God, just get it over with fast," she prayed fervently. She could no longer pray for her salvation. It was obvious that such a prayer was not going to be answered. She did not yet know that getting it over fast was not something William intended.

William pointed to a chair and commanded that Susan sit down. After a brief hesitation, she did as she had been told, no longer willing or able to argue. "Just do what he wants and get him out of the house without either Janine nor I being killed" she thought. But Janine was going to be hurt. Janine's virginity was going to be taken by this violent man rather than by someone she loved and cared for her. She sat silently anticipating the moment she would witness her daughter be taken. And there was nothing she could do. She watched as William lied down on the bed next to Janine, rolled onto his right side, and propped himself up on his right arm so he could look over at Janine and her mother. She was so close. He could see the pores in her perfect skin. "God she is beautiful" he thought to himself. His cock was quickly regaining its turgor. But he was not going to take her just yet.

Janine turned her head away as he gently placed a finger against her upper arm and slowly ran it up and down. He stared at her, taking in every visible detail from the top of her head to the top of her feet. He moved so that he could run his finger up and down her outer thigh and onto her hip. As his finger slowly moved along her hip then up onto the side of her belly, he leaned over and softly kissed her left breast. Janine had not expected that and was disgusted when she then felt his tongue playing with her nipple. "Please don't", she said. William took that as an invitation to go further, licking her nipple again, then placing his lips over it and sucking on it softly.

"Please,I don't want that. Please." Janine said. To her, this seemed like an act a lover would perform. She couldn't bear the thought that this man was doing that to her. He was not a lover. "Why would he do that to me?" she thought. Even her boyfriend had never done that to her. He was too much of a gentleman to try, and she was too much of a lady to let him. What would Cori think of what was happening to her? Would he ever want to be with her again? Would he think of her as damaged goods? All of these thoughts passed through her mind as she continued to quietly ask her attacker to stop. At last, she wondered, correctly, if her pleas to stop were having the opposite effect. Were they making him more turned on and less liable to listen to her pleading? "I can't scream. I have to be as quiet as possible" she thought to herself.

But the damage was done. William was now as turned on as he had ever been in his life. He had waited so long and planned so carefully for this evening. It was all going exactly as he had imagined it.

Susan, heard her daughter's pleas. Her sweet innocent Janine was enduring what amounted to the foreplay of the man who was going to rape her. "Please leave her alone" she mumbled. But her words were muffled by the silk gag. She watched as William's hands began to roughly fondle Janine's breasts. They were so firm, he thought to himself. He would remember how firm they were. So perfect. While he took his time to appreciate them, Janine remained silent. But she could not contain the tears that were slowly running down her cheek. She sobbed silently, trying hard not to let William know she was crying. She knew he would like that. But William missed nothing. He saw the tears. He saw her chest heave as she sobbed. And Janine was right, he liked that. He liked it a lot.

William rolled over on top of Janine. With one hand, he continued to play with those perfect breasts. With the other, he began to slowly play with her clitoris. He would not penetrate her with his finger. That privilege was reserved for his now hard, rigid cock. Janine had masturbated on rare occasions but no one else had ever seen her pussy, much less touched it. And now this man was playing with her. His fingers probing between her labia.

Janine felt William shift his weight slightly. She felt him spread her labia apart with two fingers. Janine did not, at first perceive the meaning in this gesture. She understood the moment she felt what must be the head of his cock poised at the entrance to her vagina. She had promised herself she would not cry out. But she heard herself pleading one last time. "PLEASE NO, IT CAN'T HAPPEN LIKE THIS. PLEASE! PLEEEEAAASSEEE". But it was too late. She let out an unsuppressed gasp of pain as she felt herself being penetrated and her virginity destroyed. "Oh God, you're hurting me. Please stop!" she yelled.

But William had no intention of stopping. He had dreamed of this moment. He fucked her as if she was one of the cheap whores he had been with so many times before. But she wasn't a whore. And the thought just made him more determined to pump her for as long as possible. He listened to her groans of pain, to her gasps with each thrust, her pleading to stop. And the excitement he felt was overwhelming.

Susan closed her eyes tightly while she tried to plead through the gag. She heard Janine cry out. She heard her groans, her breathing in short deep gasps in rhythm with the squeaking of the bed, Squeaks that slowed down then sped up, only to slow down again. "Please just get it over with quickly" she thought to herself as uncontrolled tears continued to run down her cheeks.

For William, Janine's pleading and the muffled pleas from Susan was an invitation to make it last as long as possible. He continued to change rhythm to avoid finishing before he was ready. Slowing down as he approached climax and then speeding up when he had recovered enough to go fast again without cumming. By now, Janine was sobbing uncontrollably, very quietly pleading for him to stop. She knew it was useless but continued to plead, more to ask herself for strength than for any hope that he would stop. After what seemed like an eternity, she felt him push deep inside her, holding himself there before pulling back and thrusting in deep and hard again, pressing his cock as far inside her as possible. Then a third time. She felt a sensation she did not understand at first as William let out a gutteral grunt. "Oh God" she thought, "he just came inside me." Instead of fear or revulsion, all she felt was relief. It was almost over. He pulled back and thrust in again spraying her cervix with his jism. She still felt each thrust, but they were no longer the repetitive rapid thrusts of just seconds before. With one more deep penetration, William completed his conquest, leaving the last of a massive load of cum deep inside her. He paused for a moment, his cock still within her as he caught his breath. She felt his cock lose it's turgor inside her, something she had not imagined.

Finally, William pulled out of Janine and rolled off of her, lying next to her for a few seconds before slowly standing up and walking over to Susan. Having kept her eyes closed during Janine's rape, Susan opened her eyes to see Janine curled up on her side in a tight ball in the middle of the bed, her arms still cuffed behind her, and tears staining her cheeks. There was a small amount of blood and semen visible on the sheets.

William was in no hurry. He slowly and deliberately dressed, even putting on his sports coat. Susan watched his every move while Janine continue to lie, almost catatonic, on the bed, still curled up in a tight ball and rocking forward and back slowly.

"Go lie down on the bed next to Janine with your back against hers" he said.

Susan slowly stood and did as she had been told. William reached into his sports coat producing several piece of rope which he used to quickly tie Janine's handcuffs to Susan's. I don't want you going anywhere just yet, he said as he quickly tied Janine's feet together, followed by Susan's securing the two women's feet together as he did so.

"Don't worry", he said, "I'll send help". Susan couldn't help but notice the evil grin on William's face as he said those words. She wondered what he meant.

William reached into the coat and took out the cell phone he had taken from Susan earlier in the evening. "What is the passcode" he barked out.

"What?" Susan asked incredulously.

"The passcode for your phone. What is it?"

"040521" she said, resignedly. There was no point in lying at this point. She didn't care why he wanted the code. She just wanted him gone. If this is what it would take to make him leave at last, then so be it.

William typed in the code and smiled when the phone came live.

William held up the phone. Susan saw the flash as he took a picture of his two beautiful victims tied together on Susan and Sam's bed. She puzzled as to why he would want to take a picture with her phone. What kind of souvenir was that? She realized that he could be tracked by her phone's location. Maybe this was how he could be caught. For the first time in her life, she realized that she was capable of killing another human. If she ever had the chance, she knew she could end his life without remorse. Maybe the phone would be how he would be found.

William slowly turned and left the room, leaving Susan and Janine tied together. She heard the front door of the house open,and then close. The house fell silent. He was gone. "Thank God" Susan thought. Neither woman spoke at first. Janine was crying quietly and seemed to have shut herself down completely. She didn't move. She didn't speak. He had broken her. Susan tried to console her. "He is gone honey. We survived. That is what matters". But Janine said nothing. She simply continued to weep.

William had promised to send help. And he meant to do just that. He returned to his car and drove away, being careful not to bring any suspicion upon himself. When he was several miles away, he parked in a parking lot by a lake. Taking out Susan's phone, he unlocked it using the code he had been careful to remember, then scrolled through the address book. He found Sam's phone number and composed a message to him. "I just fucked your wife and daughter. They are tied together on your bed. You may want to send help". He sent the text and then sent the picture he had taken of the two of them on the bed. Tossing the phone into the lake, he drove away,disappearing into the darkness and far away from the small New England town Sam and Susan had decided to call home. Fate had brought him here. But now it was time to go. He drove west. Putting more and more distance between himself and his act of depravity, the memory still fresh, and still exciting.

Sam was just returning to his hotel room when he received a text. At first he thought it was a sick joke. Then he saw the picture. As his heart raced, he called the police department in his home town. Then packed his bags to head home.

For Susan and Janine, time passed slowly as they laid together on the bed. What did he mean about sending help Susan wondered. Suddenly she heard sirens and saw flashing red and blue lights reflected on the walls of the room. She heard the front door open and footsteps quickly coming up the stairs. Janine heard this too. "Please don't let them see me like this" she said, speaking for the first time since William had finished raping her. But it was too late, the door burst open and two armed policewomen, guns drawn, entered the room. "He is gone" Susan said. "Please cover my daughter up. She doesn't want anyone to see her this way". The policewomen took off their own coats and covered Janine with them. The women were untied, and the handcuffs removed. The rest of the night was a blur with trips to the emergency room and questions from the police. Susan tried to cooperate, but Janine could not be coaxed into describing her ordeal.

Sam would arrive home early the next morning. His shock was evident upon seeing the effect whatever had happened had on his family. As he learned more details, his anger grew. But there was nothing he could do. Incidents like this rarely happen in small towns like theirs. Neither Susan nor Sam nor Janine ever found out who, but someone, perhaps a police officer, or a nurse or physician from the emergency room, told a friend or family member what had happened in the elegant colonial house of which everyone in town knew. It wasn't long before the entire town was talking about it. Janine became acutely aware of the stares of her classmates, especially the boys. Some mistakenly tried to console her, which only kept the memory fresh, while others, especially the bullies in the school, made disgusting comments often bragging about their own sexual prowess, which usually was a lie told at Janine's expense. School became a nightmare for her. It also became a nightmare for her boyfriend, Cori, who was treated as if he was dating a prostitute. The stress quickly ended his and Janine's relationship.

Months later, Janine received her high school diploma and, after spending the summer abroad to get away from those who continued to use her as the subject of their need to gossip, she enrolled in a prestigious West Coast university, far away from New England and the memories.

Susan had no choice but to remain in the town. While not facing the same amount of cruel taunting as Janine, she remained aware of the stares and whispered conversations wherever she went. She felt that the attacker would have wanted her and Janine to be forever reminded of what he had done to them. In that, she was quite correct. But, she would not let that man influence how or where she lived. So she endured, and slowly, over months, the stares and whispers became less common. New gossip developed and replaced her story as the talk of the town.

For Janine, the move away from home, along with careful private counseling, slowly decreased the frequency of the nightmares and intrusive thoughts she experienced almost daily. She had a classic case of post traumatic stress disorder. But, by the time she returned home for Christmas after her first semester of college, she seemed to be doing better than anyone expected. Susan was proud of how she had maintained a perfect grade point average. Susan didn't realize, though, that Janine immersed herself in her schoolwork as a way to take her mind off of what had happened to her and her mother. She had avoided social activities and had never accepted any boy's offer to join him in even the most casual events.

12