Fall of '69 Ch. 05

Story Info
Can three be company?
6.4k words
4.66
22.7k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 10/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

As I lay beside Becky in the predawn hour, floating between dream and reality, I felt as though the hand of God had used me like a tool of divine intervention. How else could I have saved Becky from God knows what? It was as if our union was meant to be. Becky was my destiny, rescuing her from heartbreak my earthly mission. She was mine to love and protect. Cherish, just like in the Association's song.

But would she cherish me? What if the powerful feelings I had for her were only an infatuation?

Was it really possible to love someone forever after knowing them only a few days, or were my emotions like lava -- hot and flowing at the start, doomed to cool over time into a heart of stone.

My parents seemed to have kept their love alive. The dildo, hidden in Dad's dresser drawer, indicated sex of some form still happened. If I had found the phallus hidden in Mom's dresser, I would've guessed Dad had been replaced.

Lying next to Becky and thinking about my parent's sex life creeped me out -- totally off the wall.

Cuddling up against her warmth, I buried my face in her hair and breathed in and out, savoring her, and hoping she wouldn't reject me with the dawn of a new day. When my arms wrapped around her, she didn't struggle. Instead, her hands moved to rest on my forearms, as if she felt comfort in my embrace. A pleasant sigh escaped her lips.

A few minutes later, Becky rolled over, and whispered, "You are real. I thought you were a dream."

I kissed her cheek. "You're the dream."

Becky hugged me tight and hid her face against my shoulder. She struggled to put her emotions into words. "Why... How did you... know? How did you find me?" Her body shuddered. "I thought I was... it was hopeless."

"I don't know. I came after my truck, and when I found it abandoned I knew you were in trouble. I just drove and prayed." Kissing her forehead, I added, "It's a miracle. Everything is possible with God."

A lightening bolt with my name on it, ready to strike a sinner dead for even mentioning God while caressing a naked woman who was not his wife, had to be in my future.

"Do you believe in miracles, Doc?"

"Yeah, I guess so. You?"

"I don't know anymore. I want to." She cupped my face in her hands and we kissed with sweet sincerity. "What happens now that you have your truck?"

"I take you home."

"Whose home?"

"Yours."

We lay silently cuddling for a while.

Becky said, "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For taking your truck... For being stupid." She began to cry against my neck. "Thank you so much for coming after me."

"Shhh, it's all right."

Wrapped together, we eventually fell back to sleep, waking up when a car horn blasted somewhere in the morning commute.

Smiling with sleepy eyes, Becky briefly fondled my morning erection, and I wished for a horn blowing of my own. Instead, she squeezed it once goodbye and then left for the bathroom.

After the toilet flushed, the bathroom door opened, and she announced, "Shower time. Come on, Doc."

I jumped out of bed, inspired by Becky's conservationist attitude.

As she stood beside the tub adjusting the shower spray, I stood at the toilet, waiting for my personal flow to begin.

She kept staring at me. Then came over and rubbed my ass while looking at my cock. "What's wrong?"

"I'm waiting for my boner to go down enough so I can pee."

"Boner?" she laughed. "You guys make up some of the weirdest names for body parts. I didn't know men can't pee with an erection."

Her newly acquired inquisitive spirit was rather titillating, and only made me bonier.

"I'll never be able to pee if you keep rubbing my ass."

"Oh. Sorry."

Becky went back to the tub and stepped into the shower.

"Is that better?"

"Much."

Then she peeked out. "How's it going?"

"Stop it!"

"You mean if I just talk to you it's a problem?"

"Yes."

"So, if I kept this up all day your bladder would burst?"

"Probably."

"That'd be awful. I'll leave you alone."

I thought about game three of the World Series -- wondering who the starting pitchers would be, how great if the Mets could grab an early lead to demoralize the favored Orioles. Finally, to my relief, a stream finally erupted.

The splash alerted Becky, and she peeked out to watch. "So that's how it's done. Is it hard to aim?"

"Sometimes."

"How come guys don't sit down?"

I didn't know why. "Tradition, it's the warrior way."

Becky closed the shower curtain. "Then guys should clean the toilets. They make most of the mess."

"It's negotiable."

When I flushed, the sound of the shower spray diminished.

Becky yelped, "Hot, hot!"

Stepping in to block the spray, I said, "Sorry," and hugged her tight from behind, enjoying the contour of her tight behind, while kissing her neck.

Not much was said after that. It was all about good, clean fun. Unfortunately, we had to dress in yesterday's dirty clothes.

Money was a problem, or the lack of money would be more accurate. My emergency check had paid for the room. Now we were broke.

"I think we have enough gas left to make it to Topeka. Then we'll have to rob a bank."

Becky buttoned up her jeans, saying, "When we get to Topeka, I can get money out of my bank -- legally."

"Or, we could do that."

"I don't want us to become the new Bonnie and Clyde."

"Spoilsport."

As we headed for the truck, I gave her the ignition keys. "Warm it up. I'll be right back."

She grabbed my hand. "I'll come with you."

"I'm just going to return the room key."

"I don't want to be alone."

I liked being her guardian angel. Becky satisfied my masculine need to feel important like nothing else had ever done before. Plus, I'd become a guardian angel that was allowed to have sex, satisfying another significant need of mine. I never thought of myself as needy, until I met Becky. Sometimes you don't really know what you need until you've experienced it.

Putting my arm around her waist, we continued to the motel office and returned the key.

The highway traffic to Topeka was relatively light. Becky sat close with her head on my shoulder and slept for a while.

"You make a nice, warm pillow. Thanks." Becky kissed my cheek.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to tell me everything you remember about what happened yesterday?"

It took so long for her to answer, I didn't think she would. Then, haltingly, she began with, "It's all kind of a blur. I remember them stopping to help with the flat. I remember struggling with them in the van. They tied me up and forced me to take some pills. One guy tried to take off my pants and the girl yelled at him to stop. I don't remember anything after that."

Not sure that I believed her clouded memory, I chose to remain silent. Becky would tell me everything when she was ready.

Once we arrived in Topeka, I had to phone my father for money. Becky didn't have any identification, so withdrawing cash from her bank account was impossible. Dad, his stoic self, sounded disappointed that I'd skipped school, but was pleased to hear I'd helped Becky get safely home.

"When are you heading back?"

"I don't know. I might drop out for the semester and transfer to a college here in January."

After a lengthy silence, Dad said, "You know, after January first, there's no longer a college exemption from the draft?"

"I know. But that's not why I'm dropping out... Dad, I'm in love."

Irritation in his voice, Dad lectured, "We've had this conversation before, so I'm not going to bore you with a sermon on the difference between sex and love. You do whatever you want, but after this, you're on your own. Only because you helped this girl will I wire you some money, but it's the last time, Don."

His disappointment in me hurt, while on the other hand, I felt totally independent for the first time in my life. "Thanks, Dad. Tell Mom I love her."

"I will. Take care of yourself, Son."

It would take about an hour for dad to transfer the money. Meanwhile, Becky and I strolled around the streets of Topeka. The blue sky and warm temperature made the city appear friendly and inviting, and much cleaner than my Pittsburg.

Becky took my hand and pointed with the other. "Let's go sit in the park and talk for a while."

We found a vacant bench near a fountain, drained for the winter. Golden oak leaves floated down from the tree behind us.

Just when I thought Becky was going to tell me everything she remembered about her kidnappers, she suddenly hissed, "Look!"

Ambling across the lawn in our direction, barefoot and bedraggled, was the kidnapper-zombie girl from Satan's delivery van. On her back, she carried a huge green duffle bag, and looked like a sickly turtle who'd come out of its shell and was unable to crawl back inside. She walked with her head down, lost in a world of her own, oblivious to her surroundings.

She stopped in front of our bench and cautiously turned toward us, as if we unexpectedly became visible. Her gaze wandered, but she made an attempt to smile. "Hi. Would you guys have any spare change?"

Becky and I looked at each other in amazement.

I didn't know what to say.

Becky stood up and put a steadying hand on the zombie-girl's shoulder. "Would you like to sit down?"

"Don't mind if I do," she giggled, dropping her pack.

Flopping down onto the bench next to me, she introduced herself. "Hi, my name's Lisa."

"Hi, Lisa. I'm Don."

She grabbed my hand and shook it. "Pleased ta meecha."

Becky sat on the other side, and introduced herself.

Lisa leaned closer and squinted at Becky. "You look familiar."

"I hear that all the time. I have a common face. Are you alone, Lisa?"

"Yeah. I got hooked up with a couple of freaks, but they were into some bad shit -- scary shit. So I ditched 'em. I'm just a free spirit, trying to find peace and love in the universe."

Hippie -- the stereotypical definition in the flesh.

I flashed a peace sign. "Flower Power."

"Right on!"

"Why don't you come with us?" offered Becky.

"What?" I jabbed a pinky in my ear to make sure it was unplugged.

"She needs a place to stay. I've got plenty of room on the farm."

"But, but..."

"Farm?" Lisa smiled. When she smiled, her face wasn't bad looking, only gaunt. With her short hair and thin body, she had a Tomboyish appeal. "That's cool. You guys starting a commune? I like that idea. Share everything -- one big happy family."

Then, Lisa's smile faded. "I had a family once. I had a brother. He died in Nam last year. Mom and Dad weren't the same afterwards. They've split up."

That was all Becky needed to hear. "My brother is missing in action. He's all the family I've got left. So I'm starting a new one."

Becky smiled at me, and I felt the warmth of her affection. If she wanted to take in strays, then so be it.

I picked up Lisa's sack, and said, "Okay, let's go."

As we approached my pickup truck, Lisa pointed at the Pennsylvania plates, gasped, and stopped dead. "I know who you are!"

Her face darkened. Turning to Becky, she said, "Believe me; I didn't know Larry and Melvin planned to snatch you. I thought they just stopped to help. I was too wasted to understand."

She began to back away. "But they won't hurt anyone now. I called the cops on them. They had a lot of drugs. They won't be getting out of jail for a long time."

I grabbed her arm. "Lisa, tell me what they did to Becky."

"Huh?"

"What did Larry and Melvin do to her? They painted a pentagram on her stomach. What else?"

Lisa stood motionless and stared at Becky.

I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hello, anyone in there?"

"Easy, Don", said Becky. "Don't be mean."

She put her arm around Lisa, and cooed, "It's all right. You don't have to say anything."

Why didn't Becky want to know? Maybe she did remember, and it was so bad, she didn't want me to find out.

"What did they do to her?" I demanded again.

"Nothing! They didn't do anything. You showed up before they had a chance."

"Then who drew the pentagram on her stomach?"

Lisa smiled at Becky. "I did. Larry wanted to see--"

"Okay, that's enough," interrupted Becky. "Don, go get the cash. I'll stay here with Lisa."

Frowning at Becky, I reluctantly did what I was told, all the time wondering what Lisa was about to say. What was it that Larry wanted to see? All my guesses were both sexual and unsettling. I had impure thoughts -- normal for me.

The money transfer was complete. Dad was generous, as usual. He loved to throw money at problems, and I had always been his problem child. The two grand he wired would keep me out of trouble for about a month.

When I got back to the truck, the girls were inside, and Becky seemed to be lecturing Lisa. When I opened the door, Becky looked away, but Lisa grinned at me -- weird. If something was wrong, why would Becky want Lisa around?

"Okay, let's hit the road."

After filling the truck with gas, we stopped at Woolworths to pick up necessary clothes for me and personal items for the ladies. I gave Becky and Lisa some cash, and then I headed off on my own.

Having Lisa around was going to horn in on my intimacy with Becky. But always the optimistic dog, I purchased condoms at a nearby drugstore. If Becky wasn't already pregnant, I wanted to prevent it. Fatherhood was not on my immediate to-do list.

The rubbers were kept behind the counter, and I had to ask for them.

Concerned for my moral integrity, the pharmacist growled, "Are you married, Son?"

I forgot I was in 'Hicksville'.

"Not until next Saturday. I'm just getting ready to pop the Little Lady's cherry on our honeymoon."

From his glare, I don't think he believed me, but I got what I wanted.

While waiting for the girls, I sat in my truck and turned on the World Series. The Mets were ahead five to nothing in the top of the ninth. Nolan Ryan was throwing lighting bolts. The Orioles were getting zapped one by one.

As the commentator recounted the amazing game saving catch by Mets' centerfielder Tommie Agee, Lisa came to the window and broke my concentration.

"Can I have more money, Doc?"

My surprise at her use of my new nickname must've been obvious.

She grinned, explaining, "Becky called you Doc. So I figured I would too."

A little off balance, I asked, "Why do you need more money?"

"I want to refill a prescription."

"Oh." It sounded like something important, so I handed over another twenty.

"Thanks, Doc." Lisa started to walk away. "The Pill makes sex so much better." Then she turned and blew me a kiss.

I couldn't stop myself from watching her scrawny hips sway beneath the flowery, sack-like dress, and wondering if I'd get my money's worth.

The passenger door opened, and Becky bounced in with her bags of feminine hygiene products. "Lisa will be a while. I told her we'd go to the grocery store and come back for her. Boy, she needs a bath -- she stinks."

"The Mets are winning -- five to nothing."

"Did Lisa tell you why she needed more money?"

"To refill her birth control pills."

"I can't believe you gave her money for that."

"She didn't tell me what the prescription was for, until after I gave it to her." I started the truck. "We can leave her duffle bag on the sidewalk and take off."

Without hesitation, Becky said, "No. She needs someone to take care of her."

"Beckster, you're a good person. I hope you don't live to regret it."

Thirty minutes later, we drove back to the drugstore. Lisa waited outside, sitting cross-legged on the sidewalk, meditating.

I pulled up to the curb, and Becky got out, saying, "It's an hour to the farm. Lisa sits in the middle. I want the window seat." She wrinkled her nose, implying the fresh air was needed to offset Lisa's funky odor.

Crawling into the middle position, Lisa cooed, "Hi Doc," and kissed my cheek.

She did have an earthy aroma. But after living in a frat house, I've smelled a lot worse, so I didn't find it overly offensive.

Becky gave me directions, and off we went. She popped in an eight-track, 'Strange Days', by the Doors -- very appropriate.

Staying in the park overnight must not have been restful, because Lisa fell asleep in the first 5 minutes. Gradually, her body leaned toward Becky, until her head lay on Becky's shoulder.

Becky held her nose, but let Lisa stay.

The country roads turned bumpy, so she put her arm around Lisa to keep her steady. Lisa responded by snuggling closer.

I tried not to be obvious, but I couldn't help but glance over from time to time. Lisa's slim figure, cuddled against Becky's curves, touched my cranial erogenous zone. Their bodies were a study in contrast, and variety is the spice of life. I have always craved a spicy life.

Knowing Lisa only a few hours, I'd already determined she was open to sexual experimentation. I'd guessed from what she said earlier, Lisa had done things to Becky for Larry's amusement. The fact that Becky didn't protest Lisa's contact today suggested what happened between them wasn't totally repulsive and she'd forgiven her.

The question yet to be answered was how would Becky feel about sex, once we arrived at her home -- liberated or inhibited?

We drove in silence with background music. The tape ended, and I expected Becky to change it. When I looked over, her eyes were closed and I assumed she was sleeping. This gave me the opportunity to really ogle the two women.

Lisa had curled her legs up onto the seat and turned sideways. Her head was still on Becky's shoulder, but her left hand now rested on Becky's upper thigh. Unnoticed at first glance, I now perceived the hand was moving slowly up and down, brushing the junction of Becky's legs. Braless, Becky's right nipple jutted out, pronouncing its enthusiasm. Her left breast was blocked from view by Lisa's back, so I leaned forward to take a peek.

What I saw snapped my eyes back to the road in shock. I couldn't believe it. Lisa's right hand cradled Becky's breast and a finger brushed across the cotton covered nipple.

Those were my boobs!

Why had Becky suddenly journeyed into the jungle of sexual exploration? I began to wonder about her. Maybe she doth protest too much about sex. Her recent curiosity about my fraternity's erotic party game and about her roommate's sexual exploits may have indicated a desire to break free from her conventional lifestyle. Last night, she'd definitely given herself to me freely. This morning, in the shower, I felt no reluctance in her touch or shyness about mine.

As I thought about it, I wondered if she had been struggling with secret fantasies for a long time. Then I came along and uncorked her carnal genie. Now, after everything that's happened, she had no reason to hold back. She might as well do whatever feels good. Of course, these were just my lecherous musings.

"Becky, put in another tape."

A little breathless, she said, "Sure," and leaned forward, breaking her connection with Lisa.

Soon, Mick Jagger was belting out, "I can't get no satisfaction..."

I was feeling a little unsatisfied, myself.

Lisa sat up, looked around, and then laid her head on my shoulder. "Mmm, you guys are great. I feel so safe with you." Her palm landed high on my leg and massaged inward.

Staring out the passenger window, Becky seemed oblivious. I had the feeling she knew Lisa was getting acquainted and was intentionally ignoring us.

Truthfully, I was torn. It took all my willpower to push Lisa's hand away. I shrugged her off, saying, "I'm hot."

Unfazed, Lisa said loud enough for everyone to hear, "You both are," and sat upright. "Are we almost there?"

"No," said Becky.

Becky and I made eye contact, and she gave me a halfhearted smile.

The surrounding landscape was boringly flat, and in every direction there were corn fields as far as the eye could see. Most of the corn had been cut, and only stalk stubble protruded out of the ground. The earth looked like it needed a shave.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12