Fall of a MILF: A Submissive Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pictured what she said and my hand started rubbing faster and my mouth watered... so strange since I wasn't a lesbian and had never really been attracted to another woman. Until her, that is.

I mean sure, I notice when a girl or woman is attractive, but that's it.

Yet now... as I envisioned exactly what she described I wasn't so sure anymore.

ProudMom: I'd crawl to you and beg to eat your pussy, Miss.

Saying that made me want to cum so badly... even as I wondered if I would actually do such a thing. That was the great thing of playing online, I was quickly learning... you could say anything, but it didn't mean you would actually do it.

Fantasy was often so much more fun than reality.

QueenM: Would you, my pet? I want the truth, not some online promise you make in the safety of your anonymity.

She always seemed to be able to read my mind.

At the moment I was horny as hell and imagined quite confidently I would submit unconditionally if the opportunity provided itself.

ProudMom: I would do exactly as I said I would.

QueenM: I will keep you to that, my pet.

A chill went up my spine at the thought that this kinky online play could become real.

QueenM: Now don't you cum yet without me saying so.

I was close and stopping was hard... but I felt compelled to obey.

ProudMom: Yes, Miss. I'm really close!!!

QueenM: If you want to eat my cunt and be my submissive MILF plaything, then beg like the lesbian cunt munching slut you are!

Again such dirty words made me hornier and I wanted more. My pussy, no my cunt, gushed at the litany of names she tossed at me.

ProudMom: Oh please my queen, let me worship your cunt and taste your perfection.

I couldn't tell where this was coming from, I WASN'T A LESBIAN, but I believed and meant every word I typed.

QueenM: Not bad, but a submissive slut like you can talk nastier than that, can't you?

I didn't hesitate.

I wanted to please her... impress her.

I wanted to be the submissive slut she envisioned me being.

ProudMom: Please Mistress, turn me into your obedient, cunt licking fuck toy. Use me as you wish and train me to be your personal MILF bimbo.

QueenM: Better... and you will now always refer to me as Mistress.

I didn't even realize I had used the term 'Mistress', and yet it seemed logical as I succumbed completely to my natural state of submissiveness.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

QueenM: Does my bimbo fuck slut want to cum?

ProudMom: God, yes, Mistress, please, I'll do anything!!!

QueenM: I know you will and I will test that very soon, my MILF fuck toy. I'm going to count down from five and when I say cum, you cum. Not a second before and not a second after. Is that clear?"

I did as she said, but didn't stop rubbing, knowing I was on the brink of climax.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

QueenM: Five; I bet your cunt is dripping fucking wet.

She was right. I was soaking my sheets

QueenM: Four; I want you to envision being the personal cunt munching MILF slave not only to me but the entire cheerleading squad.

Instantly, I imagined that blonde bully... the one who had seen me in such a compromising position earlier today. Although in real life the idea of being used by the cheerleaders was scary as hell, my career would be on the line, in the moment the idea only enhanced the intensity of the pleasure emerging to explode out of me.

QueemM: Three; Now imagine being on all fours as I fuck you from behind with my big strap-on while you are bent over your desk at work.

Fuck, one of my fantasies was being fucked at work... the risk of getting caught had always turned me on.

QueenM: Two; Don't come yet, my slut. I want you so close you can taste it.... Just like you will soon taste my cunt.

Instantly, I envisioned eating the blonde's cunt and being her submissive... even though she had been such a bitch to my daughter.

QueenM: ONE; Heather, come right fucking NOW, you fucking dyke.

Instantly my orgasm exploded out of me like a dam breaking after years of pressure. The strongest orgasm I had ever felt, or at least the strongest in years, rocked through my body as I screamed to no one, "Yes, Mistress!"

As I came, I stared at the word on the screen and gasped... she had called me Heather.

Even as my body flooded with pleasure my mind panicked.

She knew who I was.

Shit.

QueenM: Did you come, my slut?

As I pondered how to deal with the reality she knew my name, I answered her truthfully.

ProudMom: Oh wow... that was the best orgasm ever!

QueenM: Glad you enjoyed it my pet. From now on you will only come with my permission, is that understood?

Again seeing the word pet just seemed to fit... I was completely hers... yet terrified that she knew who I was, which was eating at me.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress. May I ask you a question?

QueenM: Of course, my sub.

ProudMom: How do you know my name?

QueenM: Your email.

Oh, that made sense.

QueenM: Don't worry, Heather. Your secret is safe with me.

I pondered what my secret was before she added:

QueenM: As long as you remain obedient!!!

A chill went up my spine and a gush squirted out of my pussy.

I heard the front door open... my daughter was home.

ProudMom: I will, Mistress. But I need to go now. My daughter is home.

QueenM: I'll let you go but only if you obey one task.

ProudMom: Anything, Mistress.

QueenM: Finger your pussy, coat your lips with cum, and go kiss your daughter on the cheek.

That I wasn't expecting.

QueenM: Is there a problem?

ProudMom: That is a bit extreme, Mistress.

QueenM: You said you would obey any order given, my slut!!!!!

ProudMom: But she's my daughter.

QueenM: We are done!!!

My eyes went big.

I didn't want this to be done.

ProudMom: I'm sorry, Mistress... I'll do it.

I stared at the screen for a couple of minutes... praying she was going to reply.

I was getting dressed when she did.

QueenM: Okay... I'll forgive you one time. But I expect COMPLETE obedience at all times... is that clear?

I was so relieved, which was ridiculous, and yet how I felt.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

QueenM: But now you will kiss her on the lips.

I winced at the order, but didn't protest.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

QueenM: Bye and have fun.

ProudMom: You too, Mistress.

I logged out and finished getting dressed.

I then slid a finger in my still wet pussy before coating my lips with my pussy juice. I felt a rush of adrenaline at obeying such a twisted task.

I went downstairs and Hailey was drinking a glass of milk.

"Hey, Mom," she smiled, dressed in a plaid sexy skirt that didn't even come close to hiding the tops of her thigh high stockings.

I decided not to question that at the moment, instead I went to her and gave her a big hug, suddenly filled with reservations at kissing her on the lips. "Hey, my big girl."

"Hey, Mom," she said, clearly finding it odd not that I was hugging her, I always did that, but calling her 'my big girl.'

Letting go, I took the risk, and quickly kissed her on the lips before asking, "And how was the rest of your day?"

"As surreal as this is," she replied, looking at me like I was an alien.

"What? Can't a mother show her daughter some affection?" I asked, trying to cover my strange act.

"Sure," she nodded, as she licked her lips... lips that now had my pussy juice on them.

My face burned as my pussy tingled... shit, I was becoming a complete slut.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Sixteen Candles," she said, which was our favorite movie and one we watched together every couple of months. She licked her lips again, thoughtfully.

We were eating popcorn, watching the scene where Michael Anthony Hall's nerd character showcases the panties he had gotten from Molly Ringwald's character, when she startled me and asked, "Mom, can you give me a foot massage? My feet are killing me."

"Sure, honey," I agreed, surprised by the request.

Hailey swung her legs onto my lap, and I began to massage her feet.

After a couple of minutes, Hailey surprised me again, saying, "That feels so nice, Mommy."

Hearing her call me 'Mommy' was odd, yet I didn't think much of it as I moved my hands to her other foot. It was a couple minutes later, as I looked back at her that I realized her legs were spread open just enough that I could not only see between her legs... but that she was not wearing panties and that her vagina was still just as shaved as it had been yesterday morning.

I was shocked at her going commando ... and although I knew she was my daughter... after noticing once, I couldn't help but keep taking quick glimpses at my daughter's pussy... which somehow made my own pussy dampen.

Shit! What was coming over me?

I wanted to ask why she was dressed in thighs highs... why she was going commando....

So I did.

"Honey, can I ask you something?" I asked, forcing my eyes away from my daughter's twat.

"Of course, Mommy," she replied.

"Why are you not wearing panties?" I asked, now not being able to help staring intently between her legs.

"I'm sorry. It was a dare," she answered, instantly looking ready to cry.

"Really? Who dared you?" I asked, stopping the foot massage.

"Megan," she answered.

"The bully who is now a friend?" I asked, suspicious of Megan.

"Yeah," she nodded, "she said I needed to take risks and come out of my shell."

"Well, you should never do anything you don't want to do," I said.

"I know," she nodded. "but it's just so nice to finally be fitting in."

"I just want to make sure you don't do things you'd rather not just so you can fit in," I empathized.

"I know, Mom," she said, still near tears.

"Has she made you do anything else?" I asked.

"No," she said, too quickly.

"Honey, you can tell me anything," I said, glancing between her legs one more time.

"I know," she replied, but when she didn't say anything else I left it alone and joked, "Now let's watch Molly get the guy."

"Agreed," she giggled.

And with that, she swung her legs back down.

Back in my bedroom and horny, I decided to log in and hopefully chat with my online Mistress... shaking my head at my own need to talk to her.

ProudMom: Something weird happened. Actually a few weird things happened.

Almost instantly she replied.

QueenM: What, my pet?

ProudMom: Well, for one thing my daughter called me Mommy.

QueenM: Mmmmmmmmmm. Well, you are her Mommy.

ProudMom: She has never called me that.

QueenM: Maybe she wants you to lick her kitty.

I gasped... the idea so taboo... yet the idea did cross my mind as I stared at my daughter's pussy earlier.

ProudMom: OMG!!!

QueenM: You want to don't you?

It was a question so taboo... and one I wasn't even sure of myself. When horny... perhaps. When not... definitely not.

ProudMom: Maybe.

QueenM: Be honest with me.

ProudMom: I really don't know.

QueenM: What would you do if she walked into your room right now and asked you... no told you... to dive into her wet pussy?

I wasn't sure... but as my submissive side took control I imagined I would do it... in theory anyways.

ProudMom: I'm not sure. I am one who likes to make my daughter happy. :)

QueenM: I bet you would make her very happy if you buried your face between her legs.

ProudMom: You are making me a very bad Mommy.

QueenM: You are a very bad Mommy. What else was weird about tonight?

ProudMom: She was wearing thigh highs and no panties.

QueenM: That is sexy.

ProudMom: It's very unlike her.

QueenM: All women have two sides. The side they show to the world and the side they wish they could be.

That made sense after my sudden sexual submissive self-discovery and the possible lesbianism I didn't know existed inside me. I couldn't fathom my daughter having two sides... but I suppose we all do.

ProudMom: I suppose. But it still seems pretty unlikely that my daughter would change so quickly.

QueenM: Maybe she has her own Mistress.

ProudMom: What???

QueenM: Well, her sudden change in attire could be many things. Maybe she is simply discovering her body and her sensual side. Maybe she is a submissive slut to her peers or some dominant MILF. Maybe she is a lesbian and wants to have her own Mommy-pet. Or maybe she suddenly ran out of clean underwear.

As I read the options a chill went up my spine.

Maybe she was simply discovering her body and sensual side... thigh highs are sexy... but commando seemed less sexy and more... something else.

Maybe she was a submissive pet... she was always a bit insecure and could possibly fall prey to someone with power... like that cheerleader Megan.

Maybe she was a lesbian.

But a lesbian who wanted her own Mommy-pet? That seemed very unlikely... although it did send a gush of wetness out of me. I might also suddenly run out of clean underwear.

ProudMom: It's likely just her trying to break out of her shy shell.

QueenM: Possibly. But I have learned that most girls are curious, especially the shy ones. They are often shy because they are confused by their sexuality.

ProudMom: I guess. I'm so far removed from those young days.

QueenM: Trust me. Either your daughter is a submissive lesbian or a secret seductress behind that shy exterior... or both.

ProudMom: Neither of those seem like my daughter.

QueenM: Don't judge her by appearances.

ProudMom: So I'm learning.

QueenM: Where is your daughter right now?

ProudMom: Watching Riverdale on Netflix I think.

QueenM: Let's find out if she has any secrets. Go and see if she has any sex toys in her bedroom. If she does, bring them back to your room and we'll talk.

ProudMom: She doesn't have any sex toys.

I had forgotten the wand on her floor.

QueenM: Just go and look. I don't like repeating myself.

ProudMom: Sorry, Mistress. BRB.

QueenM: Good Mommy-slut.

Being called a 'Mommy-slut' after the recent incest implications made me so fucking horny. I considered just saying I had gone to my daughter's room, but I felt compelled to obey. So I went and peeked to see my daughter was indeed watching the new Archie TV show (which I thought was a pretty good idea until Grundy ended up banging Archie) and quickly went to my daughter's room.

I looked under her pillows... nothing.

I looked in her night-stand and was doubly surprised.

1. There was a printed story called 'Cheerleader Mom' that was a sex story with illustrations.

2. She had not one, not two, but three toys: a vibrator, a strap-on cock and anal beads. I also saw a tube of anal lube.

I stared for a moment.

Why did she have a strap-on? There aren't many uses for one of those unless you're with someone. And this wasn't being stored in some kind of travel kit: it was readily accessible in her bedroom in my home! What had been happening under my very nose?

Did she really use anal beads?

How had I possibly missed all this?

I quickly grabbed the vibe and scurried back to my room, my head spinning with what I had just discovered.

ProudMom: I'm back.

QueenM: And?

ProudMom: She actually had a few.

QueenM: Like?

ProudMom: A vibe, a strap-on and anal beads. Oh yes; and a massage wand that smelled like pussy.

QueenM: Hmmmmmmmmm

ProudMom: What?

QueenM: Maybe she has a strap-on to fuck her Mommy!

ProudMom: OMG!

QueenM: Do you want that my pet? To become a Mommy-slut?

My cunt was burning and since we were role playing, I replied honestly.

ProudMom: At the moment, I'd definitely be a Mommy-slut.

QueenM: Fuck yourself with the vibe.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

I quickly got comfortable and slid the vibe inside my wet box.

QueenM: Fuck yourself, Mommy-slut.

QueenM: I want you to be a perfect pussy pleasing submissive for me and your daughter.

Her words had me so hot... my orgasm was building quickly.

ProudMom: Oh God!

QueenM: Come for me, my pet, my Mommy-slut, my little MILF whore.

Each name sent chills through me as my body burned with pleasure. I furiously fucked myself so close to coming.

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

Then I came... imagining my daughter fucking me with that strap-on cock.

QueenM: Did you come?

ProudMom: Yes, Mistress.

QueenM: Good Mommy-slut.

ProudMom: Thank you, Mistress.

QueenM: Good night. I need to go and study.

ProudMom: I need to return this toy.

QueenM: Suck off your cum first.

ProudMom: Of course!

QueenM: And for being such a good little slut, I'll have a present for you tomorrow night. Log in at 8PM. Good night.

ProudMom: I can't wait, Mistress. Good night.

I put on a robe and quickly went to the bathroom and washed the toy before returning it to Hailey's room.

Once back in my room, my head spun.

Was my daughter a lesbian?

Was she a submissive?

Was she a dominant?

Was she trying to seduce me?

I realized then I'd never even revealed the third weird thing... the foot massage.

I logged back in.

ProudMom: I forgot the third weird thing. She asked for a foot massage where she spread her legs enough that I could see her shaved pussy. Weird, don't you think?

I then washed up and got into bed... everything in my life suddenly confusing.

The next night, I got a call from my daughter saying she was going out with the cheerleaders to a party.

I was surprised and happy for her... although curious whether this was part of an explanation for her new attire, her new toys.

Of course, I instantly went online.

There was a response posted this morning from my last comment.