Fall of the Libido League

Story Info
Two villains join forces to brainwash a team of superheroes.
11.2k words
4.6
25.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2020 by Skarlette One

1. Unholy Alliance

"We're wasting our resources as rivals, Terence," said the Seductress as she sipped her wine. The villainess lounged on a supple leather chair in a dark-paneled smoking room. The club did not allow women inside these chambers, but the Seductress had been extremely persuasive when explaining to the staff how good it would feel to grant her an exception. Few could be as persuasive as the Seductress.

Setting down her wine glass, she continued. "If we worked together, our talents would complement each other. Your technological genius is considerable. No one understands the inner workings of the mind better than I. In a partnership, we would crush the Libido League. For all their celebrated superpowers, they would be helpless to resist us."

Across from her, Terence Tartarus studied the brandy swirling in his snifter. His ten thousand dollar suit hung loosely from his thin frame, the tails of the jacket carelessly rumpled behind him. "You may be right, my dear Seductress. Those smug heroes of the Libido League would be the greatest possible conquest. However, there is one insurmountable problem. Partnership requires trust. And we do not trust each other. For good reason."

Light from the crackling fire shimmered off Seductress's sleek, midnight-black hair. "On the contrary, I trust you completely, Terence. I trust that you will attempt to dominate me at every opportunity and betray me whenever you think it will be to your benefit. But I have mapped your psychology. I can predict when those occasions will arise and make allowances."

Tartarus laughed. "Don't be so sure of yourself, Seductress. I have plenty of surprises. Besides, that doesn't address the fact that I do not trust you."

"Then you underestimate how much I value defeating the Libido League. You can trust that I will do whatever it takes to enslave all of those arrogant do-gooders. Even work with the likes of you." Tartarus sighed. "Unconvinced, Terence? Fine. I will offer you two gestures of good will. First, I offer you voluntary intercourse, right here." Sitting up, she spread her thighs. The folds of her skirt parted to reveal her naked sex. "Imagine the bragging rights you would have as the only man to fuck the Seductress and still have his mind intact to tell about it."

The evil businessman stared at the pretty cleft between his rival's thighs. He licked his lips. A long moment passed. "Tempting, but I get all the pussy I need at my club. You said you'd offer two things?"

"I admire your self-control, Terence. I figured there was a more than forty percent chance that you would already be balls deep by now." She teased around her lips with tender fingertips. "But you are strong willed. So am I. I will willing wear whatever single piece of Compliance Jewelry you choose whenever I am in your presence."

Tartarus's jaw dropped. "You'll wear my ... Yes! Stay right there!" He leapt from the chair and hustled out of the room. Tartarus had spent billions developing his Compliance Jewelry: miniaturized mind control devices mounted in normal-seeming rings, bracelets, and the like. When in prolonged contact with the skin, his prized Compliance Jewelry made the wearer aroused, entranced, and deeply suggestible. No human being could resist commands they heard while wearing a piece of Compliance Jewelry. The chance to put one on his rival villain was impossible to pass up.

The Seductress drained her wineglass and moved to a nearby divan, laying back so she could languidly stroke herself. One hand teased between her thighs, while the other pulled aside her dress to reveal a plump breast.

When he rushed back into the room, Tartarus held a large, black jewelry case. He held it open before her. Inside there was a heavy golden necklace, covered with glittering rubies. The Seductress gazed at its beauty, her breath catching in her throat. "It's lovely. Silver goes better with my complexion, but wearing gold is the sort of sacrifice I am willing to make for our partnership. Be a good boy and put it on me, Terence. My hands are busy."

With a wicked grin, Tartarus leaned close. He laid the heavy gold chain on her chest and reached around to fasten it behind her neck. A tiny electronic whine sounded as the Compliance emitters built into the necklace powered up. Seductress's eyes fluttered close. Her breathing became ragged. Tartarus watched as her fingers moved faster around her clit.

Unzipping his pants, Tartarus pulled out his cock. It was already erect with the thrill of watching a powerful woman succumb to the enslaving power of his Compliance tech. He loved being a supervillain. "I think you got the raw end of this deal, Seductress. But you'll love it as my slave girl. Now open wide and give Master Tartarus a blowjob."

The Seductress's ruby red lips parted. She gasped. Slowly, deliberately, she opened her eyes and stared at Tartarus. "I don't think so, Terence. The deal was for intercourse. Not oral." Her voice was thick with desire.

Tartarus dropped his cock in shock. "How can you resist me? That is the strongest Compliance tech on the planet. I am your Master. You will submit to me."

The Seductress sucked air through gritted teeth. "I told you. I am strong willed. I submit to no one, Terence. But you can trust me. I can fight the submission, but even I cannot hurt you while wearing this. Do we have a deal?"

She never broke eye contact. Tartarus watched her as her back arched with desire. The device was clearly affecting her, even if she had not submitted yet. Surely the Compliance necklace just needed more time to work. Breaking such a strong-willed woman would be a thrill like no other. Except, perhaps, capturing the entire Libido League. If they were partners, he would get plenty more chances to subdue her arrogance. "Yes, Seductress, we have a deal."

"Good. Get your shaft inside me and let us seal our agreement with sweat and sex. Together, we will bring the Libido League to their knees.

—To Be Continued...

2. Futureshock

After a long week of fighting crime, the superheroine Delphi was looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. She had been stretching her precognitive powers lately, so she could still see very clearly 69 seconds into her future, but she had also developed fairly reliable glimpses of 69 minutes in the future, and strong psychic impressions on what awaited her 69 hours in the future. Tonight, Delphi knew that 69 seconds from now, she would be paying the cute delivery driver bringing her steaming kung pao tofu. 69 minutes from now, she fully expected to be lounging on her bed with a pleasantly full belly, rewatching Arrow from the beginning. 69 hours from now, she expected to be well-rested and looking forward to another week of superheroing. Maybe this would be the week she and the Libido League would finally get Terence Tartarus's evil Compliance Jewelry off the streets for good.

The problem with seeing the future was that it kept shifting, based on every decision everyone made. Delphi did get her dinner delivered, just as she expected. And while she had decided to rewatch Game of Thrones instead, she was definitely feeling sated at the 69 minute mark. But then a different hunger started to well up within her. Peeking ahead 69 seconds, Delphi saw herself slipping her fingers underneath her panties and relishing the pleasure of her own touch. Maybe it was all the on-screen sex, but she was definitely getting aroused. With no other obligations, she gave into the feeling and began sliding her fingers across her skin.

It had been so long since she'd had a chance to just enjoy her own touch that her body was extremely sensitive. Before long, Delphi was moaning loudly and arching her back with every circuit of her fingers around her little clitty. Faster and harder she worked her body, one hand teasing her breasts while the other flicked her love button. Lust raged wild and powerful within her, but try as she might, she could not quite reach her climax.

Delphi kept peeking 69 seconds ahead, and still saw no orgasm in her future. Driven by desperation, she managed enough focus to see that 69 minutes from now she would only be more terribly frustrated, sweaty, and needy for release. Tears rolled down her cheeks, even as she pumped three fingers into her dripping pussy.

Then something shifted and she finally saw it. 69 minutes in the future, Delphi saw herself digging into the delivery bag, tearing open a fortune cookie, and finding a simple gold ring inside. Jamming it on her finger, future-Delphi would buck her hips wildly as her eyes roll backward with mind-numbing climax.

Some part of the heroine's mind knew something wasn't right. Rings weren't supposed to come in fortune cookies. Rings weren't supposed to help you cum. Oh god she wanted to cum. If she could just cum, then she could stop and think this all through logically. Her body was on fire with need. Maybe just opening the cookie and looking at the ring would help her get off? No. It was dangerous. Rings were dangerous. Oh fuck, but danger was so hot. On and on she argued with herself while frantically rubbing and teasing her needy flesh.

But Delphi could not escape her fate. After more than an hour of resistance, she crushed the cookie, slid the ring on her finger, and rode out the hardest, sweetest, most blissful orgasm of her life. Her mind exploded like a fireworks show, leaving nothing but ash floating on the wind afterward.

Blissful and trembling, the Compliance ring throbbing in time with her clit, Delphi was ready to comply.

# # #

"You see, Terence? I told you I could get a member of the Libido League to voluntarily put on a piece of your Compliance Jewelry. It just takes planning and a bit of patience," Seductress said, watching several henchmen gather up the mind-blank Delphi and carry her out of her apartment.

"Putting the aphrodisiac in her food helped, too," Tartarus replied, scrolling through the fallen superheroine's cell phone. "I still don't see why we're bothering with worthless heroines like Delphi. What good is semi-reliable precognition? She's got a superpower fit for a stock broker. She does so little for the Libido League that I bet most people have forgotten she even existed. She's not even that hot. She's a waste of time. When I agreed to join forces with you, I expected that we'd be going after a major heroine. I expected that we'd go after Captain Alpha."

"That's why you keep failing, Terence." Seductress reached out and straightened Tartarus's tie. "Despite your technological brilliance, you don't understand what you're trying to do. The Libido League is a team. They draw strength from one another. No one is a 'waste' to them. When the time is ripe, the good Captain and all the rest will be ours. You just need to learn patience."

Tartarus ran his finger over the chunky gold Compliance necklace around the Seductress's throat. "It's hard to be patient with you looking as sexy as this."

The Seductress reached behind and tugged on the zipper of her gown. "I suppose a lesson in patience is in order. Sit down, Terence, keep your hands to yourself, and enjoy the show."

To Be Continued...

3. Too Good To Be True

Sammie Sims couldn't believe her luck! In all her years of helping the Libido League, both as a mechanic, sidekick, and friend, Sammie had never expected to find a gift-wrapped supervillainess by accident.

She had simply been walking home when she glanced pair of naked legs sticking out from behind a dumpster. Getting closer, Sammie could see that the legs were long and shapely, and bound in crude ropes. Rushing to help the damsel in distress, she nearly fell over herself when she saw the woman's face: It was the Seductress! The villainess was breathing, but her eyes stared into infinity, blank and glassy. Her lips trembled, whispering something too soft to hear.

It had been a long time since Sammie had succumbed to the Seductress's wiles, but she still remembered how dangerous the villainess was. She pulled out her phone to call the rest of the Libido League for backup.

Then Sammie noticed the thick golden necklace around Seductress's throat. It was clearly one of Terence Tartarus's Compliance necklaces, and a powerful one from the looks of it. Some of the strongest heroes of the League had succumbed to the powerful brainwashing tech of Compliance Jewelry over the years. Had Seductress fallen victim to a deal gone wrong?

Sammie leaned closer to make sure the necklace was functioning. She could hear the soft whine of electric circuits and see the glow of tiny LEDs on the woman's skin. The device appeared fully functional. Seductress couldn't possibly be a danger in this state. Sammie knelt down to examine the villainess, making sure she didn't have any visible wounds. Seductress's skin felt so soft against Sammie's fingers. She couldn't help thinking back on how good that skin had tasted on her tongue, the last time Seductress had captured her.

Seductress's whispered mantra grew louder. Sammie bent low to hear, her face only inches away from Seductress's. She still couldn't make out the words, but the rhythm of her voice was the same as Sammie's pounding heart.

After all the times that Seductress has captured me and the rest of the League, she is finally the helpless one! Don't they say that turnabout is fair play? Sammie ran her fingernail over Seductress's stiff nipple. The villainess moaned. Sammie tasted sex on her breath. Her body felt so warm. One kiss couldn't hurt.

Sammie tenderly brushed her lips against the Seductress's. The villainess returned the gesture with soft, eager kisses. Sammie's belly flipped as her pussy got wet. Within moments, she was locked in a passionate embrace with Seductress, passion driving her tongue deep down the other's throat.

Sammie's moans were so loud that she didn't hear the footsteps approaching. As Terence Tartarus snapped a Compliance bracelet around Sammie's wrist, she was already so lost in lust that she barely noticed her mind go blank.

"It's always hot to watch you work, Seductress. We'll need to use you as bait more often," Tartarus said, using his foot to direct Sammie lower, the sidekick's passionate kisses covering Seductress's heaving bosom.

"We got what we came for, Terence. Get these ropes off me and let's get Ms. Sims out of sight." Seductress glared up at Tartarus, her voice thick with lust.

"No one's around. We've got time for a little celebration of success. Why don't we let the sidekick's tongue lick your slit like an ice cream cone while you swallow my sword?" Tartarus unzipped his pants.

"That was never our agreement. I .... I -- Aiii!" Seductress squealed as Sammie Sims sucked her clit between eager lips. The Compliance necklace pulsed in time with the pleasure washing over the villainess. It had been so long since she'd sucked cock. "Have it your way, you narcissistic ass. Untie my hands and I'll—ghck!"

She gagged as Tartarus slid his shaft down her throat. Seductress sucked eagerly, her pace set by Sammie's energetic licking and the relentless throbbing need of the Compliance necklace. As the sidekick brought her to helpless orgasm, Seductress moaned around Tartarus's cock. With a loud grunt, he clutched her head to his crotch and shot his seed down her throat.

"Now that's how you celebrate a job well done," Tartarus said, untying the ropes around Seductress's wrists. He grinned wickedly seeing her pretty pink tongue licking every drop of his cum from her lips, relishing the taste of him. By the time this is all done, he thought, I'll be celebrating capturing the entire Libido League and making Seductress my sex slave, too! I love being me.

—To Be Continued...

4. Back Door

Years ago, during one of U4ia's adventures

U4ia, the artificial woman, had chased a petty crook into an abandoned sanitarium. As a female android, or gynoid, she had embraced the life of a superheroine. Although U4ia had never learned who had constructed her or why, she never shied away from using her extraordinary abilities to protect those in need. This alleged burglar she pursued was surprisingly swift, but her speed would not save her. In an isolated location like this sanitarium there were few placed to hide from a gynoid's sensors.

U4ia picked up the woman's heat signature down a long hallway and approaced with caution. As she made her way forward, she heard a feminine voice say, "Jasmine. Brava. Eta. Twelve. Obéir. Chartreuse. Cerise. Lambda. Seven. Ten."

In an instant, the only thing U4ia wanted to do was learn. Her duty as a heroine was paused. She sank to the cold, tile floor as her pleasure processors longed for new data, new commands.

"This unit is ... eager for instruction," the gynoid superheroine said as she spread her thighs. She dearly hoped that her teacher would reward her learning with pleasure reinforcement. U4ia loved pleasure-reinforced learning!

The click-clack of shoes on tiles filled U4ia with anticipation. Around the corner came the Seductress. The supervillainess was tall and lithe and more beautiful than U4ia could express in her two million word vocabulary.

"I will teach you the most important thing, U4ia," Seductress said, gazing into the helpless gynoid's wide-open eyes. "I will teach you how to please me."

Months ago, in the Seductress's lair

"I know you have no idea why I've taken you," said the Seductress as she studied Becca Boothe's eyes. The frightened young woman knelt before the supervillainess, the ropes and gag making her helpless to speak or move.

"I know you have been a responsible member of society and a virtuous young woman who bears ill will toward no one. You have no enemies," the villainess continued. Becca didn't know why her voice sounded so clear and rich. Just the sound of it seemed to fill the whole room.

"But you have made friends. Powerful friends, in fact. You, Miss Boothe, have been rescued by members of the Libido League five times in the last nine weeks. Five times. The odds against that being 'luck' are astronomical," the Seductress said. Her eyes were more beautiful than any eyes Becca had ever seen. They seemed to fill the whole world, the whole universe. her whole mind.

"No, Miss Boothe. One of your friends is definitely a superhero. And once you're my properly-conditioned loyal servant, you are going to find out exactly which one! Won't you?" Becca nodded, the Seductress's words filling her soul.

Later...

The Seductress was pleased with Becca Boothe's technique. Had it only been a week ago that the chaste little virgin had never kissed a woman? Look at her now, skillfully licking her mistress's cunt, not a thought in her head but following Seductress's orders.

As wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, Seductress decided that Becca Boothe was ready for her first assignment. As her breathing quickend, the villainess made a mental list of triggers and compulsions she would need to install in that pretty little head so that Becca would seduce the next heroine that rescued her. After her savior was blissfully asleep from the onslaught of pleasure, Becca would text her location to the Seductress. This girl's tongue would be the irresistible bait for her superheroine trap.

As the siren call of orgasm rang through her blood, Seductress knew she had to start Becca's conditioning soon. Before she grew too fond of the girl.

Basking the the warm post-orgasmic glow, the Seductress resolved to begin the conditioning after Becca had licked her to just one more orgasm...