Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to them?" she screamed at the demoness. "Where are they?"

"They are no longer in the mortal plane," Lust answered. "Each one, taken to a world of their own. And each of those worlds, a personal hell - a battleground for the struggle for their very souls. You see, I decided that instead of a boorish brawl, it would be much more fun if we all got to know each other a little more..." She paused for a moment, licking her lips. "Intimately."

"Bring them back!" Akemi demanded, knowing full well how futile her words were.

"Don't worry," Lust continued. She started slowing advancing on Akemi, placing each foot directly in front of the other as she prowled the church. "Time passes differently in those places. They'll be back very soon - whether they win or lose. In fact, why don't we wait for them? I'm eager to see what becomes of your friends."

"They... they won't lose!" Akemi cried, readying herself for a fight. The magical girl wished she truly felt the confidence she was trying to project. "They're strong! You'll see!"

"Oh, you pretty, foolish little thing," Lust giggled. "I'm counting on it."

12