Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two spoke briefly about his wife's OCD problem, and how hypnosis could help her, but that wasn't all he asked for.

"I love my wife," Enrique conceded to Pat, "But let's just say..."

The phone went quiet as Enrique searched for his next words carefully, feeling almost embarrassed. After a long pause Enrique continued, "she's not very adventurous in the bedroom or outside of it. Could you maybe change that. I'll pay you double what I am now?"

"Mr. Nightingale, I would be happy to let this beautiful bird out of her cage so she can fly freely," Pat boasted.

The two had a good laugh at the pun.

Late summer at home

"Need some help with that, slut?" asked Enrique who let his hips gyrate slowly. "How about a lesson in dick-tation," the latin lover laughed at his joke, while his wife continued her quest at her next meal.

Angelica tried to catch the perfect cock she hungered for, but his small movements made his member swing and dance away from her half-open mouth.

Before making another futile attempt, he laid his hand on her head and guided her face teasingly slow toward his prick. Tracing her lips with its swollen head around and around, painting them with her favorite lipstick of late: the first drops of cum oozing from his raging rod.

She now sucked him furiously as wet sounds filled the kitchen. Her throat massaged the head of his cock while her lips engulfed the end of his shaft, placing a kiss on his lower end of his abs. Her dreamy eyes were now closed but her wet lips were wide open enveloping his length. Her right hand massaged his full balls as she continued the oral invasion.

Just as she took him deep in her throat she felt his balls twitch and knew he was ready to explode. The cum erupted like it was shot out of a cannon. The transformed teacher tried to swallow it all down, but it was no use. Cum was everywhere painting her body in white drops, just like she loved it, some even dripping onto the kitchen floor.

Patrick's office

'That was enough for today,' Pat thought. Trust had been gained. The first part of his nefarious plan couldn't have gone any better. He was sad to see Angelica go, but knew it was just the beginning.

Yes, Mrs. Nightingale would be her husband's fuck puppet and his as well, and who knows who else's.

Patrick looked forward to controlling the strings of the attractive teacher. Like a teacher whose job is to mould minds, Pat would mould Angelica into the ultimate fucktoy. Regarding Angelica, or Angel as Enrique called her, the devil would be in the details. Patrick would make sure of that. It would be heaven for him and hell for her.

The possibilities were endless as were the ways he planned to use and humiliate her. His former teacher would not only pay for what she did to him, but pay him for the privilege as well. Revenge was at hand and Patrick couldn't be happier to put this cunt in her rightful place.

Late summer at home

The floor in the kitchen was spotless and the teacher aimed to keep it that way. She got down on her knees and lapped up the cum that had dripped from her chin and pierced tits. Never losing eye contact with Enrique, just control.

The End?

Have you already guessed the name of the song my wife strips, dances, and fucks to? Let me know in the comments.

Also your feedback, kind or critical, is always welcome. Part 2 of hopefully many is on the way, but that song is playing right now, so I have some business to attend to.

A big thanks again to 29wordsforsnow for his help, patience and guidance. I would also like to thank my wife for being my muse, and for her help as well.

12