Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But when I opened my door of the confessional, there stood Wanda, with a smoldering fire burning in her eyes."

"Before I could do anything, she yanked down my pants and pushed me back onto the chair. She knelt down and took a hold of my manhood. She began to perform oral sex on me. I knew that it wasn't an acceptable act to the church, but I couldn't bear to tell her to stop. She was highly adept at her work. I rocked violently in unison to her actions and I soon felt my desire bubble up and expel forth from me. It had been over thirty years since I had been with a woman and I struck my head on the back of the confessional. The sheer intensity of the experience was enough to send is into a state of unconsciousness."

"I was awakening by the knocking on the confessional door. It was Mrs. Tilton's asking if I was okay and that it was time for Saturday evening mass. I quickly remembered what had occurred to me and composed myself. I answered her by telling her that I had slipped and knocked myself out. She was concerned as I exited the booth. I asked her to tell the people gathered outside that mass would be late. I rushed to the back and slipped out of my soiled clothes, donned my robes. I called to Mrs. Tilton to let the people in as I exited the backdoor. I hurried around to the front of the church. I saw the crowd and wished that Wanda was there, but I didn't see her. My heart sank in disappointment. I knew that she was most likely on her way to Raleigh to farther her vast sexual experience. I was surprised that I felt jealousy over this. I wanted Wanda to be mine alone. I wanted to ravish her in a vicious animal fashion."

"I would do the shorter reading for that night. I explained that I have struck my head and wished to retire early that night. My parish seemed to understand as I hurried through the rituals. Little did they know that I only wanted to be away from them. I wanted to got to my little room and relive the wondrous joy that Wanda had preformed on me."

"After mass, I did actually that. Once I was done, I lay in my room, unable to sleep. I need that I was no longer acting like a priest that I was. I could only thing of the joyous pleasure that Wanda gave me. I wished that she were with me again. I wanted her. I fell asleep dreaming of her."

"Then in the middle of the night, I awoke to the joyous sensation of being make love to. I opened my eyes to find a naked Wanda ride me like a horse. She looked as if she was near her peak. She cried out as she did and I orgasm also. It had been so long since I had done that. I couldn't wait till I could do it again. This time I was in command of the session. He would make love a total of four times. He would collapse in each other's arms. Before I drifted off to sleep, I hear Wanda tell me that I was her toy to play with. Only death would part us. I wouldn't know what that would mean until it was too late."

"Wanda would visit me every night for the next three weeks. She would make love in many ways. She would be gone the following morning before Mrs. Tilton woke me up. I was never so in my life. Yet I sensed something was wrong."

"I noticed a strange tattoo on Wanda's left breast. It was in the shape of ancient runes linked by a circle triad. I remembered seeing this tattoo before, yet I could where. When I asked her about it, she told me that it was a family mark, very ancient and unimportant to me. She then proceeded to perform oral sex on me. I didn't give it another thought."

"But the following day, I was researching a question that was posed by parishioner when I saw the same mark that was Wanda's tattoo. It was an ancient mark indeed. It was the mark of the faerie folks that served the dark lord, Satan. The mark was a symbol of the sirens. These sirens would use their sexual appetites and capacity to lure men to commit vile acts or make them fall from grace. At that moment, I realized who and what Wanda was and I was just another of the Fallen and I was doomed."

"Wait a minute!" Moore interrupted "You saying that you know this by seeing a simple tattoo?"

"Yes, I did."

"That's bullshit."

"No, it is the faeries. As a priest, I have been entitled to certain truthful information about paranormal events over the ages. The encounters and battles with the many evil forces of Satan. The dark lord has many allies who assist him in luring the righteous to their doom. The Siren faeries would take over the bodies of females' host, making them perform many vile and impure acts to ensnare men to their catastrophe. And Wanda was one of them."

"Do want did you do next?"

"I confronted her with the information that night. She only laughed at me and told me that my spirit was hers. I had fallen into her trap and I had willing surrendered my soul for the promise of sex with her. There was nothing that I could do to stop her. She left my room and told me that I would never be able to redeem myself in the eyes of God. I had sinned in the house of the God. I was just one more of the many that she had cause to Fallen. She left my room to find her next victim."

"But little did she know that she had tangled with the someone who knew how to not only stop her, but defeat her."

"One of the subjects that I studied while I was becoming a priest was the origins of supernatural beings. I remember that I had read about the destruction of those evil folks. I left for San Francisco to go the main library there. I also wished to tender my resignation to the bishop. I knew that I could never lead my parish anymore. I had fallen from grace and was no longer worthy. The Bishop wouldn't accept my resignation. He told me that many priest falls, I just needed time to reflect with God and refocus my life. He recommended that I would go to a retreat. I told him that I would take some time off and redefine myself. Yet I knew that I where my path led."

"I left San Francisco and returned to track down Wanda, armed with the knowledge on how to deal with her. I knew that the Faerie inside of Wanda would have a need for more souls to survive. The Siren Faeries were known to do that. I suspect that the Faerie inside of Wanda was an older one. It most likely moved from one host to another once it used up all of their resources. I believed that the Faerie had once inhabited Wanda's Aunt."

"I rented a small motel room that I would use as a base of operations. I prepared the needed tools that would help me track down the Faerie that possessed Wanda. As much as I loved her, I knew that the only way to actually destroy the foul creature would be to kill Wanda. I wasn't so sure that I would be able to do that to her, yet I would find out in the moment I faced her. Either she would die or I would."

"It took me two weeks to find her. She had taken up with Douglas Stout, who was the local county clerk. He was a deeply religious single man who I had known to take a vow to remain a virgin until he had married. He was a man of honor, without sin. He was the perfect candidate for the Faerie to seduce and steal his soul. I discovered that Douglas lived in a house near the motel. I waited until dark to make my move."

"It was nearly midnight when I arrived at Douglas' house. I sneaked into the house through the back door. I could hear the moans and groans of Wanda and Douglas engaged in intercourse. Jealousy filled me. I wished that it were I in bed with her. I had taken the cross that I carried with me during the mass. I had sharpened the end to make point. I slowly entered the room. I could see the shapes of Wanda and Douglas in the woes of orgasmic pleasure. In a fit of rage, I lifted the cross up and smashed it into them, impaled them to the bed. I killed them and the Faerie, once and for all."

"That is my confession."

"Are you sure that you killed this Faerie of yours?"

"I am certain that the Faerie that was in Douglas was killed, I heard its death scream."

"Douglas had a Faerie in him?" Moore asked.

"Yes, the Faerie needed a new mate. Douglas was the oblivious choice for it to corrupt."

"So you killed both Faeries?"

Volkstag looked down for a second, "But I am not so sure that Wanda's was killed." He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and looked at left side of his chest. He began to shake violent and began to mutter to turn to a shout, "NO! IT CAN'T BE."

"Calm down, Helmut. What is it?" Moore asked in a shocked tone, "What is wrong?"

"The Faerie isn't dead. Wanda will rise again."

"How do you know this?"

"By this" Volkstag lifted his shirt and showed a tattoo on his left side of his chest. It was cryptic and in the shape of this.

20

=5=

w

"It is runes. It shows that Wanda's faerie is still exists. If it were dead, it would have faded. And since it hasn't, it will mean that I have failed. Wanda and her Faerie will rise once more to cause more terror and steal more souls."

"Then you didn't kill it."

"No, I can only sneak up on a Faerie once. It knows me and will kill me the instant I get near her." Volkstag shook his head, "Anyway, I doubt that I won't have the strength to face her again. My life is nearly over."

"OVER? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Since I have fallen, I knew that I would never be allowed to enter the kingdom of Heaven and I didn't wish to remain here with a reason to live not that Wanda was dead. So I swallowed a slow acting poison." He glanced at his watch, "I suspect that I have only an hour to live."

"So how to you intend to stop her?"

"I won't stop her." Volkstag lifted his head and stared at Detective Moore, "But you will be able to kill her."

"You want me to do what?" Moore shouted at him, "What makes you think that I would do such a thing."

"Detective Moore, since I have been touch by the faerie," the former priest stared at him with those burning eyes again, "I can sense others who had also had similar experiences with the supernatural." Volkstag turned his head as if he had heard some unseen speaker; "You were much younger then, about 19, when it occurred to you and your friends. You all had heard the rumors that a wild animal had been attacking livestock and there was a $1000.00 bounty."

"How the hell!"

"Silence," Volkstag held up his aged hand, "You, Reggie Calmar and David Briggs thought that it was some wild wolf or maybe a bear. You load up the high-powered rifles and shotguns and headed up to the spot. It was on the third night that you heard the howls. Reggie told that he thought that it might me a werebeast out there. He told that you that he had made a box of shotgun shells that he had loaded with silver pellets in them. David laughed at him. But you also sensed that something was wrong. Something very wrong."

"It was about an hour later, when the howls got closer and closer. You all got you guns out. Reggie handed you a scattergun, loaded with the silver pellets shells. He told you that you had to shoot anyone that the beast was to bite, even if they were dead. You thought that he was full of shit."

"How could you know this?" Moore muttered.

"When the werewolf did come into the camp. Reggie and David fought with the creature, firing all sorts of weapons at it, but they were torn to bits. You finally shot the beast as it slowly approached you. It was thrown back to the ground and you slowly crept over to it. You expected to see a wolf, but it was a naked man. You vomited until you heard Reggie called you. He wasn't dead yet, but he was already showing the signs of the change. Reggie told you that you had to shot both David and himself before it was too late. You couldn't shoot your friends; you instead took out your knife and cut off the tops of a pair of the shotgun shells. You poured the pellets into their wounds. You were sure if it would work. But it did. Both of your friends died and didn't come back as werewolves."

"That is how you found out about the supernatural?" Volkstag said as he opened his eyes, "Isn't it?"

"Yes, I happened to see a wolf and then shot it. I claimed that the guy and the wolf jumped my friends. The wolf killed my friends and the man wanted to use me for some weird sex ritual. I got free and shot both the wolf and man. The police never suspected anything else." Moore confessed, "I never told anyone else. Not even any of my ex-wives."

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah," Moore slowly rubbed his jaw. Deep down, he knew that the priest was telling the truth. Call it cop's instincts, but what Volkstag had told him was a reality. There was a faerie that needed to be killed. And he was the only one who could do it. "What do you want me to do?"

Stanley Moore slowly took off the headphones from his head. Even hearing it a second time didn't shake his sense that it was true. Volkstag had known about the incident with the werewolf. He had never told anyone about that horrible night. It left its mark on him, it gave him a keen insight on whether someone was telling the truth or not. It was extremely helpful in his job as a police detective, yet in this incident it would lure him back into the under belly of the supernatural, a place where he didn't wish to return. Yet the strict moral code that he based his life upon forbids him to turn away from this threat of the Faerie. Volkstag had told him how to defeat the demon. He just needed to go back to the motel where the former priest had been living to get the needed tools to finally end this horrible thing.

Moore slipped on his gloves before he went to the motel, he didn't want to leave any fingerprints. He used his passkey as entered the room where the former priest lived and plotted the murders. He was thankful that since it was so late that the crime investigation team hadn't arrived yet. They would have gone through this room with a fine toothcomb and discovered what he needed. He didn't switch on the light, but pulled out his penlight to guide him to the nightstand where Volkstag told him to where he had kept the weapons to defeat the Faerie.

Moore opened the drawer and quickly scanned the needed items that were in the drawer. He selected the items that he was most familiar with and closed the drawer. He slipped the items into his pocket and exited the room. He wasn't in the room more then three minutes.

Moore returned to his car and prayed that he had made the right choice of weapons. If he didn't, an ancient and seductive evil would once more roam the earth. He couldn't let to happen, even if he had to stake his life on killing it.

Moore entered the old jail building. It was where the state police would have brought the remains of the murder victims. It had a walk-in refrigerator from when the jail used to be an old market. Sheriff De Ponce had used it as a drunk tank and a make shift morgue after the Iberia funeral parlor burnt down a couple of years back. Moore walked toward the walk-in refrigerator and grabbed the hand of the door. He silently said a prayer before he opened it.

He quickly noticed two tables in there. One was covered had a lump with a sheet covering it while the other one was empty, the sheet was on the floor. Volkstag was correct. The Faerie still lived and had reanimated the dead body of Wanda Winkler.

Damn! Thought Moore as he pulled out a nonstandard revolver from his pocket. It was the gun that Volkstag had told him to get from his room. The former priest had told him that it was loaded with silver bullets. Volkstag was certain that the silver would end the Faerie's possession of Wanda. Moore had some experience with that metal and the supernatural. He hoped to have just shot the body while it lies on the table, but now he had to track this damn thing down.

Just then something with extreme strength threw Moore across the freezer door, causing him to fall out into the other room, where he dropped the revolver. It left him dazed. He tried to keep himself conscious. All would be lost if he allowed this thing to get free. Then a sour smell hit his nose, revived him like smelling salts. He looked up to see the white face of Wanda Winkler above him.

"A warm body. You have a warm body that I need to help me live." Moore felt a tug at his wrist and then heard his pants tear away. His eyes darted over the shape of Wanda's naked body and he could not help but become aroused. She straddled his hips and felt her icy body against his skin. A hollow coldness enveloped his manhood, causing him to gasp out in a combination of pain and pleasure. A powerful fist wrapped around his throat. A thin sinister grim appeared on her face, "Ah, such a wonderful sensation. Sex is such wondrous amalgamation of life and death." She slides up and down upon him, enjoying the sensations that they were experiencing, "I will enjoy feasting upon your soul."

"I don't think so, Wanda or shall I call Nocuous?"

"WHAT?!" her eyes flew open and her grin disappeared, "How do you know that name?"

"Volkstag told me. But I would have known you without his help. I have this talent that came from my mother. She was a demon sentinel."

"You are Stanley Moore That is Welsh. Your mother was a Sin Eater?" Wanda/Nocuous drew back attempting to get away from him, "But that can't be? That would make you also a Sin Eater. I would have known? I would have killed you."

"There was no way you could have known. You were dead when I arrived. You were distracted at the moment." Moore grabbed a hold of the Faerie possessed female's hand. He shook as his hot seed exploded into her. He groans with pleasure, yet she couldn't escape his hold. Once the waves of his climaxes faded, he continued, "Don't try to get away from me. You can't get away from me. You will never get away."

"NO! I have to live" panicky she tried to pull away, yet found that she was bonded to his body. She screamed an unearthly howl. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Yes."

Moore pulled out an ornate silver cross from his torn pants. He drew his hand back and slammed the cross into her chest. She let out another howl as the holy object sank into her flesh. He began to chant ancient, yet powerful spell that was as old as the Faerie and it stripped away the Faerie's powers and drew it out of Wanda's body into his own. The dead body fell off him, landed on the ground with a terrible thud sound. The dark spirit's tattoo appeared on Moore's chest and then faded away. He burped a little for the consumption of demonic beings always gave him some gas.

Moore changed out of his torn and damaged clothes. He was thankful that the missing Sheriff De Pounce and he were of similar size. The Sheriff had left a pair of dress slacks in his closet in his office. He placed his torn clothing into a paper sack and carried it to his car. He returned and replaced Wanda's dead body onto the table. When the state meat wagon came to pick up the corpses, no one would suspect anything had happened. This was fine with Moore. He didn't want anyone to know of his strange hobby and hidden abilities.

Moore's mother was a Sin Eater, a holy mortal who could remove demonic entities from the dead, freeing the decease to go to heaven, without sin. It wasn't until his run-in with that damn werewolf that Stanley's told him about the family secret and that also had the power. His mother trained him in the art of consuming the sinful ones. He found out that in his job as a detective, he could keep up his hidden talent a secret and still release the tormented to a brighter after life. He knew that he should stop, but this was a special calling for a task that needed to be done. He suspected that one day his own child, Jamie, would also develop this talent. He prayed that doing so wouldn't give him as much gas as it did Stanley.

Moore thought about Volkstag. The poor priest felt that he had fallen beyond the grace of God. Moore smiled as he preformed his cleansing of the soul upon dishearten cleric. The priest died with the knowledge that all of his sins were removed and forgiven. It was the bonus and main reason that Stanley continued to slay the dark ones. One saved soul was worth the torment of removing a hundred demonic beings. Everything was tied up and appeared that a jealous priest killed a pair of lovers. One would ever believe the truth.