Fallen Angel

Story Info
Desperate need results in unwitting sordid surrender.
4.2k words
4.7k
7
1

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
296 Followers

Twinkling fairy lights illuminate the bar.

I look to my brother noting a glint in his eye of more than just the reflection of the multicoloured lights that hang from the ceiling and entwine amongst the shelves heavily laden with every kind of spirit imaginable.

In unison we both look upon the little brunette sat on the opposite side of the bar from us as her eyes fall upon the five twenty pound notes laid on the bar between the three of us as we sit in the dimly lit locked venue.

"A bonus," she softly offers before knocking back the single shot glass of vodka sat to the left of the creased bank notes.

"Saves the advance on your wages you asked for" I offer as I refill the shot glass she sets back down on the black marble surface of the bar

"And... and I can trust you?" She offers on the faltering tone of an accent I've never been able to place ever since she started working for us.

"Implicitly," Stevie answers as he reaches out his right hand and slides the shot glass towards her, demonstrating an impatience I do not have in the moment.

The night before the night before Christmas had been a quiet affair in O'Leary's bar even for a Saturday night. Friday night had been excessively busy thanks to the slew of office workers finishing work ahead of extended periods of holiday over the festive season. Tonight, had been a lull before the expected storm that was Christmas Eve. Technically as I look to my watch we were already thirty five minutes into the twenty fourth of December.

The brunettes hazel coloured eyes pass from us back to the money and then to us again as my brother and I stand side bedside before her.

"Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe I'm even entertaining this," She offers looking at myself rather than Steve.

Natalia had joined our staff only two weeks previous, coming in off the street early one Thursday in mid December looking for work to supplement the two part time roles that she already held down but which presumably provided nowhere near enough income.

She was tiny, her petite frame was slender and even in her heels she was barely any taller than five feet tall in stature.

Tonight, as all of the bar staff had been, she was dressed in a bright red somewhat shapeless polyester Christmas jumper patterned with snowflake, reindeer and tree motifs.

Natalia had chosen the snallest size jumper that was available for her at the start of her shift, the jumper therefore sat an inch or two above the waistband of her short black leather skirt revealin a toned stomsch. A pair of black fishnet tights and little black high heeled zip up ankle boots under which she wore thick white socks that bunched around her fishnet clad ankles completed her ensemble.

"Girls got bills to pay" she lopsidedly smirked as she sunk the latest shot of vodka she had been plied with.

Steve is a little slow on the uptake as I pass him behind the bar, grabbing the box sat on the edge of the bar and make my way out into the centre of the room. I don't look back at her or Steve as I pick the first length of red nylon rope from the box which I begin to unravel in my hands.

Natalia turns her stool through a one hundred and eighty degree turn as she watches me as I finally look her back in the eye, offering her a grin as my eyes fall over her petite frame. A body that is perfect for what I have in mind.

"Come here then..." I coldly state, "...and put your hands behind you back for me please"

She slips from the bar stool and steps confidently forward as her heels strike the hard wooden floor of the recently mopped bar.

"Like this?" she offers looking up at me from below the slighty tousled bangs of her near shoulder length hair.

"That's Perfect" I reply.

Taking the rope as she obediently follows my instructions I position her arms at ninety degree angles across her back running them parallel with a line of little white reindeer silhouettes on her jumper.

I thread the ropes around her forearms over and over again, cinching her arms together until I am able to bring both loose ends of rope together and instigate an intricate knot that holds the restraint of her slender forearms tightly and effectively across her back

I note the deep intake of breath Natalia takes along with the little shake of her head as she appreciates the compromised position she is already held in. She does not protest, however, as I step around her appreciating for myself how the restraint holds her shoulders back a little and presses her ample chest out a little.

Taking a second length of rope in hand I start to thread the rope under her upper arms and around her shoulders twice, before wrapping her the rope across her sternum and around her slender back twice in the process.

As I run the rope a first time under her breasts I look down at her as she stands before me.

"Tell us something we don't already know about you Natalia."

I watch her consider her response for a moment as I pass the rope around under her breasts a second time and once again step behind her to secure the loose ends in a tight knot just above her bound arms. The further restraint applied pulls her sweater tightly over her breasts.

"English isn't my first language," she offers eventually.

"Well now I want to know that first language is..." I state as I step alongside of her, "...but first let's get you on your knees."

Taking hold of her upper arm I assist Natalia as she silently takes to a knelt position before me and I reach to my left and begin to unravel a third length of the red, slightly brittle, rope.

Crouching down behind her I press the back of my hand to the inside of her right fishnet clad thigh and nudge her knelt stance apart a little wider, while I slip knot a third length of rope around her right thigh just below the hem of the short black leather skirt that has ridden up since she knelt across the hard wooden floor.

"Ukrainian..." she offers "...I came here just after the...."

Her sentence trails off as I now place her accent while I deftly wrap the rope twice tightly over the toned muscle of her thigh.

"I might ask you only speak that language..." I offer looking down at her with a devilish smirk, "...even if I can't understand you."

"I might begin to swear at you in Ukrainian if you tie that rope any tighter" Natalia offers on a worried little whisper.

"Hold that thought..." Steve interjects from behind the bar where he remains stood taking a swig from the bottle of vodka opened just for her a little over half an hour ago, "...I've a feeling you'll want to swear at him a hell of a lot more before long."

As Steve comments I begin the wrap a further rope across her left thigh in exactly the same manner as I had her right. Securing the rope, I push firmly between Natalia's shoulder blades. She gasps, being unable to prevent her fall as I watch her body lurch forward before I snatch out my right hand and catch firmly the ropes that start to form a harness across her shoulders just in time. Stopping her fall with a viscous jolt before I lower her face first to the scuffed varnish surface of floorboards.

"Dovbana svynya," she hisses as I step over her prone body.

"Such a beautiful language," I respond with no inclination as to what she has snarled at me.

Turning and crouching so that she lays beneath me I take a firm grip of her right ankle and bend her lower leg back at the knee to meet the back of her already bound thigh. Utilising the excess of rope not wrapped around her thigh I tie the loose rope around her ankle twice before then encircling the rope twice around her thigh and ankle combined. As I knot the rope on a thick tight knot on outside of her thigh.

"That's... that's a little uncomfortable," Natalia offers as she grimaces a little.

"Necessary," is my cold reply.

"As is working three fucking jobs a day to live in this Country," Natalia despondently offers.

The insinuation of her statement is not lost on me though. Her dire need explaining why she had been tempted to fulfil the request we have made of her in exchange for the money she had left sat upon the bar. The initial confidence she had exuded is now however fast rescinding I sense as I set about securing her left leg in an identical fashion to her right.

When I am done I now hold Natalia fully restrained in an effective frog tie across the hard wooden floor. Having effectively secured her immobile restraint using four lengths of nylon rope. Steve looks on in awe as I thank my string memory as I think back to the online videos recently viewed. Three lengths of rope remain sat in the low sided cardboard box, taking the first length I slip a knife from my back pocket and cut the rope I require into four pre marked lengths.

Natalia maintains a silence that has fallen over her as I crouch once more in order to attach a cut lengths of rope to the ropes that tightly restrain her prone body. First to the rope that holds each of her legs then to the rope that cradles her chest and then finally the knot that sits holding her forearms tightly together.

The tiny Ukrainian beauty may not yet appreciate the harness the ropes form as they fully restrain her limbs. She soon will.

Letting the loose ends of the rope fall across Natalia's back I pull the table on which the cardboard box sits closer and clamber atop of it. Unravelling the longest length of rope in the box as I reach it towards a heavy steel eyelet deeply sunk into the thick wooden beam that runs through the centre of the ceiling.

With the rope thread I jump down from the table with a thud that seems to startle the bound Ukrainian, before I push the table aside scraping the legs of the table across the wooden floor.

From the box I take a thick steel carabiner clip and intricately knot the rope from the ceiling to the silver and green carabiner, which clip opens on a hinge.

"Did you have any plans for Christmas this year?" I darkly chuckle.

Pulling the clip towards Natalias prone body and take each of the four ropes attached to her legs, arms and chest restraint as I create looped knots that I thread onto the open carabiner clip.

"Just..." Natalia offers quietly not appreciating my sarcasm, "...Just myself... my Mother and my Son."

I take the last length of rope before squatting at her side.

"Sounds perfect," I offer caustically.

I have no doubt the plans made will far outweigh Steve and my own hideous lack of preparation for the big day. Two microwave lasagnas and a frozen garlic bread being the highest standard set over recent years. Christmas normally spent on a drink and drug fuelled forty eight hour binge to forget all about the cliché conformity the wider world feels duty bound to adhere to.

Before Natalia can offer any further detail on her mundane celebrations I unravel the last remaining rope, on finding the middle of the rope I double it back then loop the red nylon cord over her neck before wrapping the rope three times tightly around her slender throat just below her jaw.

"Layno" the brunette quietly utters to finally breaks her adopted silence.

The pained expression of concern that etches Natalia's face tells me more than any words could, in any language.

Rising over her I run each end of the rope towards her ankles, pulling her head back against her shoulders Natalia lets go of a pained grunt that illustrates how uncomfortable she now feels as I pull the rope taught and fastening each end of the rope through the criss cross of bonds that hold her ankles to her thighs as I secure further tight knots in the red nylon rope.

"Time to make you fly Natalia," I mock as she lays perfectly still in her now heavy restraint.

Taking the loose end of the rope that hangs from a ceiling I step away from petite Ukrainians prone bound body. Feeling the tension build through the rope as I walk towards the far wall of the bar.

Reaching the wall I turn to face her as I feed the rope through my hands raising the brunette's incredibly lightweight frame steadily from the floor as the slack removes from the red rope. As I lift her I note how her waist and legs raise a little higher under the nature of the restraint, resulting in her face tilting towards the floor as I continue to raise her.

"Fuck..." Natalia utters frantically, "Oh fuck this is fucking happening... this is fucking happening isn't it?"

I smirk to myself, amused by Natalia's sudden panic.

"It is..." Steve offers in response from his vantage point as he gently shakes his head in disbelief of what he witnesses, "...You're a fucking legend Bruv... a fucking legend."

Watching as Natalia now genuinely struggles in her restraint as I keep steadily lifting her. Her heavily restrained body slowly pirouettes as I let the harness built by the ropes that bind her bear her weight. Hand over hand I raise her slender form from the surface of the Bar's floor. Continuing to lift her as I raise Natalia up towards the ceiling which I know to be a little shy of eight feet high.

"What's that Christmas movie quote about a bell and an angel?" I state aloud to neither Steve nor Natalia in particular.

I keep raising her until the knot around the carabiner finally meets the eyelet sunk into the ceiling.

Turning I stretch the loose end of rope towards and around a thick metal cleat screwed into the wall. Letting go of the rope now as the heavy-duty cleat bares the minimal strain to keep Natalia mercilessly suspended at the same height as the bar's ceiling. Walking back towards her until I stand beneath het tiny, yet perfectly formed bound and suspended body.

"I could suggest you're in over your head... but I think it's more relevant to say you're in over my head." I offer sardonically as I look up at Natalia.

Reaching up I realise she is held high enough to evade my touch as I turn walk away, leaving her held there as I approach Steve behind the bar.

"Should we put the fucking tree under our Ukrainian Angel and leave her there til New Years," Steve offers as I chuckle at his suggestion while taking the half drunk bottle of Vodka in hand.

"Nostravia," I state raiding the bottle towards Natalia as she hangs suspended above us in the centre of the bar.

"That's fucking Russian... you ignorant cunt." Natalia sneers

I let the comment pass, taking a slug of the clear liquid that harshly scorches my throat as I swallow, I know my retribution can wait.

**********

"No... no... you can't... you fucking can't,"

Natalia protests as with her leather skirt pushed up around her hips I rip open the course fishnet material that covers her ass.

Tearing the hosiery with minimal effort to reveal the black lace trim briefs that tightly cover her ass and her modesty. As I pull aside the flimsy underwear I slide the fingers of my left hand roughly over the lips of her cunt.

Natalia thrashes wildly, much as she had done since our intent had become clear.

For a little shy of thirty minutes we had kept the petite beautiful girl restrained and raised by the ropes that tightly wrap her legs, arms, chest, shoulders and neck. Steve had not fulfilled his desire, he had not been able to drag the tired looking artificial Christmas tree into the centre of the room to aesthetically place beneath our captive. Not for a lack of trying but more on a realisation that the cables for the two sets of lights they festooned the tree would not stretch as far as would have been required.

Natalia still fully clothed as she struggles in her unforgiving restraint had been lowered to the height she now hung at to ensure a humiliation far greater than being suspended above a plastic tree.

Steve had made one adornment, a lengthy of multicoloured miniature light bulbs now sit wrapped mainly around Natalia's neck and upper body. The lights torn from the tape that had held them across the face of the bar.

As I lower my zipper I glance across her body at the red, blue, green yellow and pink lights that intermittently illuminate to reflect and cast patterns of an almost ethereal light over her bound body within the darkness of the Bar as Steve switches off all lighting but for the seasonal decorations.

"I beg you... I beg you..." Natalia pleads as I watch Steve approach her.

If Natalia sees him she sees him too late and is in no position to react. I hear her muffled protest as the strip of thick sliver industrial tape is slapped across her jaw and lips from the palm of Steve's strong right hand.

"Shut the fuck up." Steve harshly sneers as he takes a step back looking down at the trapped Eastern Europeans face.

As her body struggles in her restraint I offer her no exoneration from her torment. Stepping up between the ropes that hold her legs as they are tied back against one another I reach forward and place a grip on her rope covered left shoulder with my left hand.

Natalia audibly protests into the gag that sits firmly over her lips with strong adhesive. Protests that form then around a heighten cry of frustration and helplessness as I step forward, bend my knees a little and press up into her body as I hold my dick firmly in my right hand and it slowly penetrates her bound body.

Natalia's breath is nasal and frantic given the gag, the gag she offers a clearly acerbic but hideously muffled insult into. She feels tight her restraint and her refusal to accept me contribute but she feels unused as she attempts to look back at me with wide wet eyes as she hollers into the gag.

My response is to simply place my hand over her right thigh and proceed to fuck the young brunette held who is held in my grip whilst suspended from the ceiling.

Thrusting away Natalia keeps up her protest, as I fuck her harshly her stifled pleas and insults are exaggerated in tone each time they fall to coincide with a brutal thrust into her tense petite frame.

Her legs bent double and bound either side of me within the cradle of the ropes that bear her weight, I hold her only to pull her body back against mine as she keeps up her physical fight. Fighting a battle, she will not win.

Not offering her any style as I've no compunction to but equally I have no need to prolong my use of her bound body. I may have been inclined to have let her down from the ceiling having tormented and humiliated the little hard working member of our bar staff team who had agreed to stay behind after her shift on the promise of an over time payment. I could not resist the overwhelming urge to abuse the dominance I held over her following her voluntary surrender to allow me to test the rope skills I yearned to put into practice. Such skills usually foresaken in the brutal manner in which Steve and I normally act.

Whatever Natalia had envisaged she would be required to undertake for a supplement to her meagre wages I am certain the scenario she now endures could not have come close to passing through her mind. Natalia unwittingly prostitutes her body for her financial gain and our dark desire.

Pulling her back against me to further frantic pleas I unleash. My hips fuck Natalia's body harshly. Both my hands griping her waist as I lock my legs out and jack hammer furiously away within the confines of the tight clenched tense walls of her body via her unprotected cunt.

Natalia continues to beg on muffled yet now increasingly whimpered tones, she senses the futility of her protest and I feel her efforts subside as her head falls, hanging low towards the floor she is held up over.

Using her brutally with an abandon I sate my selfish desire, I fuck Natalia harshly feeling my balls tense and ache to unload. She becomes a quick brutal fuck that serves only to satisfy my need.

Pulling her hips back to fully impale her body as |let go of the heavy deposit of ejaculate that floods my shaft and spills into her suspended body that's wrapped in rope and crudely decorated in flashing little colourful lights that strobe in a multitude of colours.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
296 Followers
12