Fallen Angel in Hotel

Story Info
Threesome told from the perspective of the other man.
6.7k words
4.28
18.3k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was written with inspiration from my wicked muse who also inspired my story Threesome (if you haven't read it check it out). I got a little carried away at points.

***

I don't often travel to Las Vegas for business, but when I do I always take a couple of extra days as vacation to gamble and get into trouble, which is how I found myself poolside at the hotel staring at the most gorgeous woman walking toward me as I reclined in one of the chairs. She was a tall blonde with curves in all the right places, just like I like my women. She saw me staring and as she started unloading her things in the chair next to mine she smiled and nodded. I was so intent on her that I didn't notice the man behind her until she was seated. Judging from his body language he was either her boyfriend or husband. I stuck my nose back in my book hoping he hadn't noticed me unabashedly admiring her body. A few seconds later I stole a quick peek back at her as she reclined in her chair and saw a devious smile on her face.

As she smiled at me our eyes met. I saw a spark in her eyes, something wild and untamed. I felt that familiar warm impulse surge through my body and an excited tickle in my groin. I couldn't handle staring into her eyes and I quickly went back to my book, probably with a blush on my face. I was pretending to read my book but I couldn't stop thinking about the look we shared. Was she trying to give me some sign, tell me something? Who was he to her? Maybe it was her husband or maybe it was just a friend? What if she was an escort and I could book her for the next night? My eyes were going from the book to her and back again. She was facing me and I could see her magnificent long legs, tiny bikini bottoms that didn't leave much to the imagination, and her perfect perky boobs with hard nipples lifting those tiny triangles that maybe could be called a bikini. I was trying hard not to look in her eyes but I was pretty sure that she was looking at me now and then. So was the man with her and I became pretty sure they were whispering about me. But why? If she's with her husband why would they talk about some stranger? Maybe he was her friend after all? So many thoughts ran through my mind that I didn't even realize how quickly time had passed and I almost didn't notice she had finished her drink.

She stood up and started walking towards me holding his hand. So, he probably was her boyfriend or husband. But why were they walking towards me? I felt my heart pumping and my blood warmed in my veins as they walked in my direction. Suddenly they turned toward the hotel lobby and as they turned I was sure she winked at me. I saw her backside for the first time. Under her almost completely transparent pareo I could see her perfect, round, big butt in a tiny string. A woman in a string at the hotel pool? Was she from Europe? I eyed her perfect bum as she disappeared into the lobby. Then she was gone leaving me with an aching rock hard cock.

My erection just wouldn't quit so I left the pool area with my book in front of me. I felt like a schoolboy who'd been peeking down girl's blouses during class. I hoped to catch another look at her but they were gone when I made it to the lobby. I went back to my room to "take care" of my problem. As I stroked my cock in the bathroom I imagined being between those long legs pumping in and out, and kneeling behind that magnificent bottom crashing into her again and again...I came in record time, shooting jet after jet of thick cum into my bathroom toilet. What a waste. Hopefully next time it would be with a woman but now that I'd seen her I knew only she would do.

Even after I jerked off I didn't felt very relieved. I had images of her wild eyes, her legs, breasts, and that amazing bum walking away burned into my mind. I thought that maybe she went to a party. She looked like a wild spirit and I thought that maybe if I couldn't find her then I might get lucky with other girl. I realized that my hotel had a nice bar with a party zone and there was supposed to be some DJ performing live that night. I walked down to bar to try my luck. The party was already on with many amazing girls on the dance floor but as if by a magnet my sight was drawn to the opposite side of the room where I spotted her sitting at a table with him again. Maybe he's her hubby after all; maybe I'll have no luck. I walked over to the bar to order a drink. When I sat at the bar I looked in her direction but she was gone. There was only the dude at the table. I grabbed my drink and turned to look at the dance floor and spotted her quickly. In an instant the dance floor became empty for me; I could only see her and no one else. She danced seductively in her tiny black dress that barely covered her magnificent butt with cleavage so deep that I was sure her boobs would pop out sooner or later. I couldn't stop staring at her, she was so sexy and smooth with unbelievable moves and her ass wouldn't quit shaking. At some point when I was staring at her hips I realized that she was looking at me. Our eyes met again and she smiled at me. I knew that this was the moment, it's now or never so I started walking towards her. As I drew close enough she put her hands on my arms and I couldn't resist grabbing her swinging hips. She dropped down with her hands running down my chest straight to my groin; she was very gentle but I'm sure she felt my growing bulge.

At this point I realized I forgot about the guy with her. I looked at the table and he was still there, enjoying his drink and watching us. As she was getting up from the dive she turned and started rubbing her butt against my groin. She grabbed my hands and moved them up to let me feel her breasts. I realized she was keeping eye contact with the guy and smiling. She moved my left hand and slid it under the dress so I could feel her firm, warm boob with its perky nipple standing at attention. I was so turned on that I didn't even realize where she was directing my right hand until I felt her warm wet pussy on my fingers. She leaned her head back and whispered in my ear, "Wanna fuck me?"

"I thought you weren't alone?" I answered as I could hardly believe the question I was just asked.

"Yes, I'm with hubby...but he likes to share," she replied.

I had never been with a woman and her husband but my cock answered for me as it strained against her bottom. If hubby liked to share who was I to deny him the opportunity. "Yes," I choked out as she continued to grindd her ass against my erection. She took my hand and led me over to her husband. He stared at us with a smile on his face as we approached. I wasn't sure what to say to him (what do you say to a man whose wife you're going to fuck) so I simply nodded and introduced myself. He could sense my uncertainty and smiled to reassure me.

"Are we going upstairs?" he simply asked his wife who was rubbing her body against mine.

"Yes, we are," she answered. Apparently that was all that needed to be said and the three of us headed upstairs to their room.

It was bit awkward as we were going up in the elevator. Sexual tension was building up and I was still a bit confused about what was going to happen. Hubby seemed to be relaxed and she was looking happy. Hubby broke that awkward silence in elevator, "So you are happy with your hunt?" he asked her.

"Oh yes! I cant wait to enjoy you boys. I felt the bulge in his pants and I hope he knows how to use that pretty cock."

"Mhm," was the only sound I was able to make.

"You know how I want you to go our room?" he asked.

"But that is long corridor!" she protested.

"I don't care," He responded playfully. As we stepped out from elevator she took her dress off.

"You happy now?" she asked almost throwing her dress at him.

"Start walking you little slut."

She was walking in front of us, in just her heels. Now I could clearly see how perfect she was, that amazing butt and waist. "Do you like what you see?" he asked me as we both admired the view.

It felt like a desert in my mouth and I could barely speak. "Very much so," I finally managed to say.

"Good, I wanna hear her scream all night long." He was a bit unhappy as he opened the doors bevause we didn't pass anyone in the hallway. As we walked in she put her hands on my shoulders and started to gently kiss me.

"Can you make some drinks honey while I try to help our guest relax a bit?" she asked.

"Sure, give me a nice show," he said.

She continued to kiss me gently at first but growing more intense. I started to relax but was conscious of her hubby as he was making a bit of noise with the drinks. I put my hands on her sides next to her large breasts occasionally rubbing my palms against them. Her mouth left my lips and found my neck causing me to shiver. And then she kissed lower on my neck and continued to sink down trailing her hands down my chest to my stomach. They stopped when they reached the bulge in my pants. She gave it a light squeeze and sucked in her breath. Her hands went to my belt and started pulling on it. I looked down at her and watched as she worked my belt and then the button with a mix of concentration and excitement across her face. When she managed to get the zipper down she spread the fly open and then slowly pulled the waistband of my boxers down over the erection tenting them. She gasped when my hard meat flopped out in her face; large, straining, and the tip already wet with precum. She stared at it for a second admiring its size and then taking the base in one hand she opened her mouth and swallowed the head. I gasped as the warm wetness enveloped the most sensitive part of my cock. Her cheeks hallowed as pulled back before taking more of it down.

As she was sucking my cock stray thoughts started to run through my head again. How is it possible that a girl I just met is sucking my cock with her hubby nearby? What's going to happen next? Maybe I should take the initiative? Is he just gonna stare at us? Is my cock big enough? Will I be good enough for her? She is so hot what if I cum too fast? So many thoughts and I was so uncertain when suddenly I felt her choke as she tried to deepthroat my cock. I looked down at her and I saw her lovely eyes staring at me with my cock filling her mouth. She slowly pulled my cock out trying to catch her breath and started to stroke it. "Nice dick you have. I love cocks I can choke on," she said.

Feeling a bit daring and brave I said, "Then keep choking, you're doing great!" She smiled and dove on my cock. It was easy to see that she enjoys giving blowjobs; she was sucking, licking, stroking my cock, and playing with my balls with such passion. It was probably one of best blowjobs I've ever had and I had already started to imagine how amazing it would be to fuck her gorgeous body. I didn't even notice that her hubby had made drinks and undressed.

He stood by her and handed me a drink as her mouth moved to his cock. "Cheers, I hope you enjoy my lil slut," he said as we bumped our glasses.

"She is amazing! I can't remember when I've had such an enjoyable blowjob," I told him.

"Then wait till she rides your cock," he replied and winked as she choked on his cock. When I looked down I started to understand why he likes to share his wife. It was very arousing and exciting to see her mouth moving from one cock to the other.

Suddenly I felt that impulse and I knew that there was no going back. "I'm gonna cum!" I warned her as I pulled my cock back.

She grabbed my cock, looked me deep in the eyes, smiled and asked, "Wanna finish on my face or should I swallow?"

"Swallow it," I gasped. I liked cumming on a woman's face but it was messy and I felt it best left for later. She clamped her mouth down over my cock just in time as I felt the normal warmth spread through my groin and shoot out the tip. It pulsed as jet after jet erupted into her mouth. My knees buckled as they weakened from the exertion but I kept my balance. She choked on the last stream that shot out and gave a quick cough and smiled up at me through it.

"That was a lot," she said. "You must have been saving it up." I smiled sheepishly and she turned her attention back to her hubby's cock while still keeping a hand on mine trying to bring it back to life. Watching her suck on his was enough to give life to mine as it started to rise in record time. She turned back to mine and smiled again. "Getting hard already?" she asked rhetorically. "That's good, I love cocks that reload quickly! But for now I have another set of balls to empty and I guess it's kinda my turn too."

I guess hubby knew what she meant as he grabbed my drink seconds before she pushed me hard onto my back on the bed. Like a wild tiger she jumped on me, turned around, and sat on my face. "Give me that sweet cock," she called to hubby as she started to grind on my face. Surprised at first I knew exactly what to do. I drilled my tongue into her extremely wet and sweet pussy. She was grinding on me hard and my tongue was going from her clit to her pussy. The whole time her dense sweet juices were dripping from her pussy as I heard her moan with pleasure. She was choking on hubby's cock and stroking mine at same time. Then I felt her body tense as she pushed her pussy against my face. I felt an orgasm spasm going through her body as I heard her hubby moan with pleasure. Then she rolled to the side, lying next to me and coughing. She was smiling and trying to catch her breath; it looked like she didn't care much about her boobs and face being covered in hubby's cum.

My cock was hard and straining toward the sky. Hubby was finished for the moment but I wasn't. Without letting her catch her breath completely I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. If she didn't mind that she was covered in cum, neither would I. She was wet from the tongue lashing I'd given her and all I had to do was guide it in with my hand. With a quick stab of my hips I was inside her. I moaned loudly in satisfaction as my cock sank all the way into her wet pussy on the first thrust. She let go with a moan of her own to match mine. I couldn't believe I was fucking another man's wife while he watching right behind me. As I started humping in and out of her sweet pussy hubby came over to her side and presented his spent cock to her mouth again. She sucked it in eagerly while we fucked and I watched it grow from her oral ministrations. She was moaning the whole time as I thrust into over and over again, I'm sure vibrating nicely around hubby's cock.

I was pushing into her harder and harder with each stroke making her choke on hubby's cock. Suddenly she let the cock fall out of her mouth and moaned loudly and I felt her pussy tighten as she came. She pushed me off of her onto my back. She looked at my cock that was soaked with her pussy juices. "Shit! You didn't wear a condom?! Too late for it now," she sighed as she grabbed my cock to place it back in her as she sat on me. In one move she drove my entire cock deep into her and started grinding on top of me. She was sliding up and down on me easily as I was all wet from her juices. "But what about her hubby?" I thought. I was just fucking her and now she is fucking me? Then I saw him kneeling behind her, pushing her down on me exposing her ass and I felt her pussy tighten as he entered her backdoor. "Fuck!!" she screamed, took deep breath and said, "Fuck me like there is no tomorrow, boys!"

I wasn't going to argue with her! I timed my thrusts up into her with hubby's thrusts from behind. I had one arm around her holding our bodies together tight while the other was running up and down her side. I could feel his cock pushing against mine as we both fucked her in the two different holes. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried out into my ear. I couldn't hold out anymore and tried to warn her but I couldn't get the words out. Before I knew it my cock was erupting inside her as I continued thrusting up into her until it went soft and was pushed out by hubby's cock still fucking her ass.

I felt a bit confused at this point. She was still on top of me with hubby ramming her ass hard. I could smell her hubby's cum and taste it as she was kissing me. I guess she didn't wipe it all into the sheets when I was fucking her earlier. I never imagined I'd be in a situation like this and I'd figured that I'd be disgusted by another man's cum but now as she moaned and my cum was dripping out of her pussy I couldn't care less about a man cumming on her face recently. I started to wonder how long their ass fuck would last when I heard hubby moan and saw her smile as he was pulsing in her ass. Hubby rolled to one side as she rolled to the other. We were all breathing heavily but she was smiling all the time. "Well that was some nice fucking, but there is a long night ahead," she said as she grabbed our hands and started walking to bathroom. I looked back at the messed up duvet with big stain of cum that dripped from her. Cum mixed with pussy juices were running down her thighs and dripping onto the floor as we walked to bathroom.

She started the shower which was large enough for all three of us and we climbed in. The warm water felt good on my sweat and cum covered body. She pulled me into another kiss while hubby massaged her pussy and ass from behind helping our cum flow out of her. I could still taste the cum on her mouth but I didn't care. I loved the feel of her large erect nipples as they brushed against my chest. I reached between us and rolled one between my thumb and forefinger while our lips remained glued together and our tongues danced from her mouth to mine and back again. We were both moaning and I could feel hubby rubbing against her side as well as he now had a hand on her other tit with his other still between her thighs.

She was a natural born lover; her moves were so smooth, her kisses so gentle and yet so erotic. Not for one moment with her did I felt like a stranger, she was so open and treated me like an old lover. This moment was magical; warm water running over our wet rubbing bodies, but somehow I felt that it's going to get much better. And I was right. She turned the knob stopping the water and said, "Let's soap up." I watched her perfect ass bend as she reached down for the body wash, then she lifted it high over her head and poured it very generously on her chest, belly and back. She pulled me to her back rubbing her butt against my cock and hubby to her front. Sandwiched between us she started to wriggle around, turning, going down and back up again. Her hands were all over us, and then she turned us so our backs were facing her. She grabbed our cocks rubbing them gently as she rubbed her body against our backs. I must say I never thought of showering like that but I was now completely covered in soap as her soapy body and hands didn't miss any spot. Feeling our cocks growing in her hands she started the water so we could all rinse. The she grabbed our cocks and dragged us back to the room. She let us go as we walked into room. She pulled the cum, pussy juice, and sweat stained, duvet off of the bed, and laid her wet, smooth body on the clean white sheets with her legs spread. "How about some drinks boys? I'm bit thirsty."

Hubby graciously went to make drinks leaving me temporarily alone with his wife. I wasn't going to ignore those spread legs and was on my knees kissing my way up one and then the other. I didn't hesitate when I reached the hole at their apex and buried my face in her pussy. She was wet and tasted good. She gasped when my mouth found her clit. "Careful, it's still sensitive," she cautioned. Hubby returned with drinks and handed her one while I continued to eat her pussy. She sipped while I licked and sucked on her sweet flesh. After a minute she had to hand her glass back to hubby and reclined back on the bed moaning while thrusting her hips up at my face in encouragement. Her whole body started writhing around in pleasure.

12