Fallen Angel - Spoiled Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa searches for a lover and finds Michael.
5.1k words
4.4
3.5k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. For those of you have sent me ideas including a medieval love store ... thank you. They are being worked on, but be patient writing takes a while and I have multiples in the works.

Spoiled Angel

Part III of the Fallen Angel Series

Chapter 2

Lisa woke up the next morning and true to her word went to the record-keeping office and began to look for someone she thought she could love and someone that could love her back the same way. She had watched what happened to Scarlett and wanted the same thing. But how do you find somebody just looking through records? In her mind you couldn't, she had to go and see him, see what he's like.

Of course, the last thing that you had to know was if he was interested in you, but that's something Lisa never worried about. If she showed interest in a guy, she had never been turned away or turned down. Men drooled when she came into the room. When she dressed provocatively or undressed seductively, men went crazy with desire. Once she set her sights on a man, she knew she would get what she wanted.

Lisa spent the entire day looking for prospective candidates and by the end of day only had two. She took down their information and watched them for a couple of days. The first one, Josh was handsome but she didn't really think he fit the bill. The second one, Michael, well she could use one word to describe Michael ... STUD.

There were three qualities that made Michael the poster boy for that much over used word.

First, he was a very handsome guy at 6' 2" and 210 pounds of hard muscle with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He moved with the grace and power of a tiger. His tight t-shirt showed off a very well-developed chest and ripped forearms and biceps.

Second, apart from his physical beauty, was his personality. Everyone liked Michael. Women wanted to date him, and guys liked to hang out with him. He was fun, charming, smart, and sure of himself. Not in a cocky way, but Michael knew who he was, what he wanted from life and was not shy about asking for it. His strength of character and quiet leadership made him the focus of any room that he was in, even when he was not trying to be.

Finally, the quality that set Michael aside from all others was the way he made love. His attention was 100% on the object of his affection. His talented hands, fingers, lips and cock left every woman he bedded satisfied, yet still begging for more. Had a very impressive dick that was larger than most women had ever taken and once they had a taste, women just went wild for more. He had lost his virginity at 15 and he had not slowed down since. Very few women turned down his charms when he focused his personality on them and almost none ever regretted it.

He owned a catering business that specialized in the film industry. As a result, he was in contact with tons of gorgeous starlets and it seemed anyone of them he wanted he got. He always had a starlet on his arm, but almost never the same one.

On the second day of observation, Lisa noted Michael making his way to visit a long-ignored girlfriend. According to the files he hadn't seen her in three months, and she was interested to see how he worked his way into her home. She watched him park his truck and watched his swagger as he headed toward Cindy's front door. She could tell by his gait he was confident in his abilities. She sat back to see how he worked his magic.

Michael stepped up to the blue front door and rang the bell. He heard the bell echo through the house, and as he waited, he looked around at the snow-covered mountains in the distance. It was a perfect day in LA and Michael could do no wrong on such a beautiful day. He turned back towards the door as he heard someone approaching. The door opened to reveal Cindy.

Cindy was a rising actress of about 25 that he had met on set. Her career was just starting to take off as she began to get lead roles in small movies and TV shows. She was beautiful, tanned, well built, athletic, and very married. Cindy had her auburn-colored hair pulled back in a ponytail, and her lush figure was very evident. Her too tight T-shirt clearly showed that she wore no bra over her large breasts, and her low rider sweat pants left acres of an exposed taut stomach. She was standing with one hip cocked out holding a coffee cup and just looked at Michael for a moment before she said, "What the fuck do you want?"

"You."

Cindy glared angrily at Michael for several seconds. "What if my husband was home?"

"But he isn't."

"Where have you been for the past three months?"

"Thinking about you."

"Yeah, right. So how come you haven't called me one time?"

"No excuse, maybe because you are married. But I am here now."

"God, you are such an asshole."

"True, but I am a lot of fun. ... Are you going to invite me in?"

"Now why would I do that?"

"Cause you missed me and you want me to ravish you."

Cindy stood in the doorway looking at Michael for a moment. She was trying to decide whether to let this man who completely turned her world upside down into her life again even for a few moments. She was married, not happily, but she tried to honor the vows, yet the sex with Michael was so incredible she couldn't pass up an opportunity. She wanted his cock buried inside her again, no she craved his cock and knew she had to have him again.

Finally, she said, "Just for a cup of coffee, nothing more," as she held the door open. Knowing he had already won, Michael walked past her into the front hall.

"That's all it takes," he thought to himself.

As she closed the door, he put his hand on her tight ass and gave one of the lush globes a gentle squeeze. Quickly she whirled around on him.

"Wait a minute, buckoo. Don't think you can just show up after three months, not call me once and just walk in here and fuck me."

Michael reached out gently and caressed the cheek of Cindy's beautiful face. He leaned forward placing his mouth right next to her ear.

"Thinking has nothing to do with it," he whispered.

Michael gently pulled her mouth up to his for a long wet kiss. As the kiss continued, Cindy began to whine deep in her throat. The coffee cup in her hand dropped to the floor shattering in a hundred small pieces that neither of them even noticed. She slowly pressed her lush body against him and began to grind her pelvis against his leg. Rubbing her moistening pussy against his thigh, she ran her hand down across his six-pack abs searching for that monster that caused her such immense pleasure. His dick was almost at full mast as she began to rub her hand up and down its length. Her anticipation and need over its length and girth had started to make her dizzy.

Michael reached his hands up underneath her t-shirt and began to gently pull, pinch and roll her nipples between his fingers. Panting, Cindy slowly broke the kiss, a kiss that had left her weak in the knees, and her pussy dripping like a faucet. She looked at him with eyes that were glazed over with desire and softly said, "God, you really are an asshole."

"Ain't it the truth," Michael agreed as he slide her t-shirt off over her head revealing her beautiful 36D natural breasts. He tossed the shirt on the floor and began to gently caress her magnificent beauties. He leaned down and sucked her left pencil-tipped nipple into his mouth and began to tongue it slowly. She gasped for breath and cupped the back of his head, while feeding more of her succulent breast into his mouth.

Lisa couldn't believe how he had worked his way into Cindy's house and pants. He was amazing in his audacity and apparently his self-confidence. Lisa felt herself get wet watching Michael in action. No matter what Cindy said, she knew he was going to fuck her. Lisa wondered how he had fucked her leaving her so easy to overwhelm with his cock. She wondered if he could live up to his words. If he could, he may be the one man she would be interested in getting to know.

"God, I have missed you," Cindy moaned. Their affair had been a short but incredibly intense one. They had met on the set of a low-budget martial arts flick. Michael was the owner of the catering company, and she was one of the American female villains who try to tempt the Asian star. Michael thought she was hot as hell, but when he found out that she did her own stunts, he just melted. He found out her husband was a very successful TV director who was on set all the time and left his very attractive wife alone often.

Michael started talking to her and had his inches of man meat sliding in and out of her very tight pussy in the back of a gaffer truck within two hours of meeting her. They had fucked everywhere and every chance that they could including the bed she shared with her husband. After the movie shoot was over, they had gotten together a few times, but his schedule and her married life had led to a three-month break.

As Michael continued to knead and hungrily suck on her tits, Cindy struggled to undo his pants and pull down the zipper on his tight jeans. She finally got the zipper down and slid her hand inside his undone pants to grab hold of the column of flesh that reduced her to jelly every time she saw it.

The first time she had seen his dick it was jutting out from his jeans pointed at her exposed pussy as she sat with her legs apart on a work table in the back of a lighting truck on set. She stared in awe at his dick as he rubbed the giant head up and down the length of her glistening slit. It was twice the size of her husband's dick and bigger than anything she had every attempted. Back then, Michael had already expertly licked and eaten her to two explosive orgasms, and she was desperate to have his cock inside her.

The first time he pushed the large mushroom head against her juicy hole, she felt his girth beginning to stretch her. As the large head began to slip into her, the walls of her cunt began to close around and coat his dick with her warm pussy juice. She was in heaven. She had never been fucked like that. Michael's dick touched her in places she didn't know she had. He had slowly and masterfully taken her to two shattering climaxes, before turning her around and hammering her asshole to his own incredible orgasm.

The pleasure had been so intense for her that she had passed out. She had become so in lust for Michael that she had even brought him to her own house while her husband was at work for a five-hour fuck and suck session that had covered every room and surface in her house. And now he was here again!

She gently pulled his massive erection from his pants, and while holding it, knelt down in front of him to admire it. To her it was a thing of beauty, long and thick and hard with veins popping out everywhere, and that incredible mushroom head that just drove her wild. While slowly pumping his great length with both hands, she began to slowly lick the head and underside with long tongue strokes. Savoring every taste like it was the best ice cream in the world.

Lisa watched as Cindy pulled Michael's monster out of his pants and began to make love to it with her mouth. The size of his monstrous cock made Lisa's mouth and pussy water. If he could use that massive cock anywhere close to his bluster, then this was definitely a contender for Lisa's little project. As she watched Cindy work over Michael's cock, she began to stroke her clit wishing she was there.

As good as Michael was, Cindy was definitely an incredible lover as well. Lisa got even wetter watching Cindy seductively kiss and lick his massive unit, before taking it down her throat. Her mouth watered just watching Cindy deep throat him and Michael must have incredible self-control not to blow his wad. These two were made for each other.

"Oh my God, baby that is good," Michael groaned as he watched her make love to his prick.

When the head was slick with her saliva, she fed the knob into her mouth and slowly started bobbing her head, taking more and more of his length into her mouth. She kept slowly sliding her head up and down, taking more and more into her mouth and down her throat until she had her nose buried in his pubic hair. Michael's knees were about to give way, he was so overcome by the passion and skill of her oral lovemaking.

Before he exploded in her mouth, Michael reached down and pulled Cindy off his raging prick. Michael took her beautiful face in his hands and planted a deep kiss on her lips. He could taste himself in her mouth as their tongues danced with each other. He pressed her lush body against his and ground his thrusting cock against her cloth-covered pussy.

She responded passionately as Michael slid his hands inside her low-slung sweatpants only to discover she wasn't wearing any panties. He slid two fingers down the crack of her taut ass and between her legs until they found the moist heat of her dripping slot. Cindy gasped as his fingers penetrated her and she started humping back onto his fingers trying to get them deeper into the folds of her hot pussy.

Michael and Cindy were still kissing passionately as he started to push her sweatpants down her thighs. She shifted her weight so he could remove them one leg at a time. He tossed the pants away and moved his hands to her tits squeezing them together as he sucked both of her large swollen nipples into his mouth at the same time. Cindy began gasping for air as the sensations became too much for her. Leaving her tits, he kissed and licked his way down her flat stomach paying special attention to her belly button area and finally arrived at her shaved pubic mound.

Michael picked up the naked Cindy and carried her through an archway and into the dining room where he placed her on the edge of the table. He pulled a chair over and sat down between her wide-open thighs. The glistening pink of her cunt stared back at him while her throbbing clit winked at him from its fleshy fold above her steaming hole. He moved his head in closer to inhale the earthy scent of her pussy. He pulled her ass up to the edge of the table and placed his tongue at the bottom of her hole and slowly licked his tongue across her slit and felt her whole-body shudder with passion.

Lisa had already had an orgasm and was working on her second while she watched. So far Michael lived up to everything that he said he was going to do, but he still a long way to go. She watched Cindy go bananas as Michael sucked, licked, and bit her engorged clit. Cindy flopped on the dining room table like a fish out of water. She watched Cindy's legs tremble with earthquake like tremors and stomach knot as she gave into the uncontrolled passion. As she watched Cindy cum, Lisa climaxed as well just watching.

When he reached her juicy little clit, he sucked it into his mouth and began to softly chew it. At the same time, he shoved two fingers up her cunt and began to stroke her G-spot. Cindy started screaming and humping her ass at his face. She grabbed his hair and ground her steaming pussy on to his face. Her ass was banging off the dining table so hard that he thought she might break it. Suddenly, she stopped all movement.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD here it comessss," she screamed as her legs flew straight up past his ears and she pulled his face tight to her gushing hole as her back arched. Seconds later, she came with incredible force thrashing about and pulling on his hair as she smeared her love juice all over Michael's face. The nectar just flowed out of her pussy and Michael licked up every last drop.

Lisa already had two orgasms and Michael hadn't even fucked Cindy yet. She knew once that monster cock began plowing its way inside Cindy's pussy, she would be in ecstasy. She began to wonder what that monster would feel like. With those thoughts, Lisa knew this was the man for her and she had to feel what Cindy was currently experiencing.

As her intense orgasm began to fade, Cindy lay back on the dining table exhausted. Michael raised his face from her broached pussy and wiped her essence off his face with the back of his hand. He stood up and moved between her legs, positioning his throbbing meat between her open cunt lips. So, for one long moment, he looked at the incredible beauty that was laid out before him. She was completely his to do with as he wanted, and that power made his massive tool even harder than before. With one powerful thrust, he buried his entire massive cock in her pussy to the hairs. Cindy screamed and arched her back at the sudden intrusion. She began humping her pussy against Michael trying to force him even deeper inside her.

"Oh, Michael pleaaaaassssse....... aaaaaaaahhhhhh .......fuck me...," she moaned.

With her legs draped over his shoulders, Michael grabbed both of her heaving breasts and set up a slow but steady rhythm of almost pulling his iron hard penis out of her dripping hole and then plunging it back into the hilt. He continued fucking her like this for several minutes as she moaned and dizzily moved her head from side to side. The juice from her pussy was flowing so much that it was running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the walnut finish of the table.

When he reached into her V and began to massage her engorged clit, she exploded again.

"OOOOHHHhh... my God what a cock you have... fuck me more... yes... oh yes... harder... shove it up my cunt...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... I AM CUMMMMMMMINNNGGGGGG!"

Lisa was feeling dizzy after her fourth orgasm and the need to feel Michael inside her had built into a mind-blowing hunger. She thought about interrupting them and making him fuck her as well, but she wanted him to focus all his skill on her. So, Lisa rubbed her clit even harder and climaxed one more time.

She locked her legs behind his head as she began to claw at his arms and humping back at him, trying to pull him deeper. Michael continued to hammer her defenseless pussy, quickly bottoming out each time with all of his inches shoved deep up her cunt as she continued to climax all over his prick. By the time he drove her through a second, and then an even bigger third orgasm, Cindy had stopped screaming and was now just whimpering as sweat poured off Michael.

Finally, he pulled out of her battered cunt with a slurp and sat down in the chair behind him. He still had not cum and he needed to badly, but to be honest, fucking Cindy was like riding a bucking bronco. She was wild and he was a little tired out, also he was drenched in sweat. He was still in his clothes. He had never taken them off.

As he sat in the chair catching his second wind, he looked at Cindy spread out before him on the table. Her eyes closed and her auburn hair lying every which way. Her twin mountains with their pink tips rising and falling with labored breathing. Her legs were completely open with one knee up and the other leg draped over the side of the table. Her wide-open pussy looked at him eye level, and he saw the huge pool of her cunt juice smeared all over the tabletop. And just below her wide-open pussy, her tiny brown asshole winked at him all wet from the runoff of their lovemaking.

Michael knew now where he was going to finish his ride, but she always took a little loosing up. He remembered the first time they had fucked in the lighting truck, and then he had put it up her ass. She was worried at first, but she took him to the hilt like a pro. Screaming at the top of her lungs while Michael had both hands on her exposed tits and was pumping the last of his seed deep into her bowels. God, what a ride that had been!

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12