Fallen for a Camgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Release... Completely... Last th-thought... Slave body... T-to your c-command...' I juddered. It was as if she could see me - she let me sit in all her words as she spoke to them, but this one she allowed to burn me down just a little more, like the last droplets of wax on a candle. I was so far gone that I don't even remember the next part today, though the camera atop the TV in that room would later show me later exactly what had happened next.

'Cum for me, Slave,' Mistress said, and this time all the subliminal imagery and wording faded away in an instant, leaving me in silence and emptiness in Her presence. I didn't even see her anymore; tears poured from my face and the stimulation made my body shudder as if I were being electrocuted. Her order rang out around me powerfully. Then, a moment later, my cock burst to life, a thick string of ejaculate rocketing into the air between my legs as orgasm tore me in half. I screamed hoarsely, moaning until my voice gave out, pledging myself to Mistress as mind-melting ejaculation turned my insides - especially my mind - to utter jelly.

Sixty seconds later, I passed out, cock still throbbing cum down its length.

I'm writing this now, several months later. I am Mistress's property - my job in Her house is the cooking and cleaning of Her kitchen. And, of course, the sex - plenty of sex. At Her command, I am always ready to serve - I last as long as Mistress desires and perform however She wants. I frequently join Her on camera - as a faceless, speechless male Toy for her shows, penetrating Her body as She moans and rubs Herself for Her viewers. At a single word or motion from Her, I cum for Mistress, often when She receives the right donation amount. Then, I return to Her service, along with a few of the other Men whom Mistress also owns. Occasionally, I interact with them for Her on Her shows; though this isn't frequent, and usually we are called upon on our own to serve Her, depending on who She desires on that day. I do not mind; I am Mistress's. I live to obey Her.

Mistress has given us plenty of autonomy now that we are Hers; Her slaves may work and follow hobbies, and I am not the only of Her slaves who have chosen to write, though I am the only one who has asked Mistress to write of how She came to own us. As I write this, She is streaming, though She finishes very soon - afterwards, She is coming to review this short story and, if She approves it, allow me to post it online. I do hope that She likes what I have written, both because I wish Her to approve of my service, but also so that I can share word of my wonderful Mistress online - perhaps even so that one of you, dear readers, my one day find a Mistress of your own, or even entice Her yourself, and find all your greatest dreams coming true at Her side. Truly, being in Her service is the greatest, and I adore and worship Her every day. I am so, so pleased that She allows me to serve Her in Her kitchen and Her bed. To copulate with Mistress is like going to Heaven. She is Heaven.

Hers truly and completely,

Mistress's Slave.

THE END.

P.S. She approves! She sits beside me as I write, her hand betweer my legs. Mistress alwayhs knows how bets to get me going -I am veryy close now . I lover being HEIr slave. Hope to see you reaoding this online soo n. I hope thatt Misgress allows me to pleasfre Her too. . j,

;' /.

12