Fallen Kingdom Ch. 08

Story Info
Anaria betrays a fellow captive to earn her ‘reward'.
4.7k words
4.56
13.1k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good work. That's a job well done."

Gorlann watched as two of his gladiators forcibly dragged Senator Paulus from his hiding place amid his pleas and protests.

Anaria looked away. The naked girl felt shame all the way to the tips of her toes. This was all her fault. She had told them where to find the Imperium senator. She had betrayed her own people -- all to save herself.

"How did you do it, girl? Tell me." The gladiator and rebel leader grasped the teen girl's chin with deceptive gentleness and tipped her face upward, forcing her gaze to meet his.

"I..." Anaria faltered. The girl's soft, blue-green eyes shimmered with tears. "I comforted Kaylanna and told her I would do what I could to help. I gave her the food and water you gave to me, telling her that I had secretly stolen it, that I wasn't supposed to be there and might be found out at any moment."

"Go on," Gorlann said, nodding eagerly.

"I told Kaylanna that I would go check on her child and feed him. I could tell that she... she wanted to trust me, but she didn't know if she could. So I just spent time with her. I found a piece of discarded clothing, dipped it in water, and put the cool wet rags along the lashes from the whip along her back to give her comfort. Eventually, she opened up to me. She told me that her brother, Paulus, had taken the baby with him when he had gone into hiding. That was why she hadn't been willing to tell you before, about Paulus' whereabouts. She didn't truly fear for her baby's life. She knew that he was safe."

Gorlann grunted. "Ah, so her protests about needing to go tend to her baby were just a ruse. That clever bitch. I will have her punished for that."

Anaria immediately felt even worse. Ever since the fall of Bheketha, it seemed that survival superseded everything -- including basic decency. She had not only betrayed a fellow captive by helping the rebels capture the woman's brother, now she had ensured even harsher treatment of the woman at these gladiators' cruel hands. The shimmering in Anaria's eyes now materialized into tears that spilled down her cheeks.

"Now, now. No need to cry. You have done WELL, bitch. You will be rewarded." Gorlann wiped away the girl's tears and took her by the hand.

"Wh-where are we going?" Anaria squeaked.

"Back to camp," Gorlann rumbled as he pulled her along the wooded trail. "There you will get your reward from me."

Goose bumps erupted along Anaria's arms, and they weren't just due to the night's chill. The girl had a feeling that whatever 'reward' the brutal gladiator had in mind, it wouldn't be desirable. She had already watched her poor mother get raped before being given away to a band of Xokothi slaves. She had even been forced to say goodbye to her father, left for dead, tied to a tree. This man who held her under his thumb was a monster, and any 'reward' he might have for her would only reflect as much. She had to find a way to escape. She had to find a way to locate her parents, or die trying.

At last they came to the hilltop -- Eagle's Hill -- where the gladiators and their swarthy-skinned Xokothi allies had made their camp. There were hundreds of men here, thousands if one counted the campfires which dotted the surrounding hills. A battle was coming soon -- Anaria was sure of it. The Imperium would send a relief force to rescue them. They just had to survive until they got here. After the Imperium legions slaughtered these rebel scum and liberated Bheketha, maybe in the aftermath she could finally reunite with her family. Fresh hope flared inside of her, but Anaria knew that horrors still lay ahead.

"Here we are. Come." Gorlann tugged on her hand, and she followed obediently. The well-armored and muscular gladiator led her between two rows of warriors with their blankets laid out for the night. As they walked between the men -- some sleeping, some eating, some tormenting female captives -- Anaria saw a familiar face.

Latya, the serving girl from next door to Anaria's family estate, was naked and kneeling on all fours. A gladiator -- she remembered his name now, Vercingador -- knelt behind her, his body slamming into hers with a brutal rhythm. He had the girl's golden pigtails bunched up in his fist, her head yanked backward as he fucked her.

"UHH!!!! Please, have mercy Sir!" Latya squealed.

Vercingador merely continued his grunts and fucks, his body flush against her backside. "Quiet, bitch. You'll take my cock DEEP in your slut's ass and enjoy it. I've grown tired of your mouth and pussy, so it's only fair that you entertain me in other ways. Remember, cunt, as soon as you become no longer INTERESTING, I either kill you or trade you away to someone else. Would you like that, hmm? Answer me, whore!"

"No, Sir! Please fuck me in the ass. Fuck me hard, Sir!" the teen girl cried out with feeling. She seemed to slam her ass backward to meet his next thrust. Anaria watched in horrified fascination as the girl's face contorted with the onslaught of sensation pummeling her tightest hole. The loud smack-smack-smack of Vercingador's body crashing against hers, his cock pounding into her ass, made Anaria shiver and just be thankful that at least she'd been spared worse fates.

Gorlann abruptly brought her to a halt. He had Anaria in front of him now, her back to him. His hands cupped her sensitive, perky young tits from behind, teasing her nipples with deceptive tenderness. "You like that serving wench's show? Does it turn you on?"

Latya's eyes squeezed shut. She was moaning now, and Vercingador's cock sheathed itself even deeper in her ass.

Anaria decided to tell her cruel captor exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, Master."

Gorlann smirked. "Indeed. Would you like an ass-fuck too? I must admit, watching my friend's display with the blonde cunt, I'm regretting that I let my men have the first go at your ass. I suppose it couldn't have been helped though; your debasement in front of Kaylanna had to be convincing so that she would open up to you. Since it worked, I suppose my sacrifice was worth the price. So, shall we remedy that, bitch? Would you like me to fuck your ass as your reward?"

Anaria shuddered. The memory of her orgasm while Diwari had raped her ass earlier was still far too fresh. But again, she saw no choice but to tell this vicious male warrior exactly what he desired to hear.

"Yes please, Master. This cunt would be very grateful to be fucked in the ass by your mighty cock."

Gorlann's one hand strayed downward, his finger gently rubbing across her clit. He kissed the nape of her neck while his other hand lazily caressed her breasts. He seemed to savor their soft, pliable contours.

"Good answer, bitch." Abruptly the hand at her pussy withdrew only to return with a loud SLAP as he smacked her bare cunt. She instinctively slammed her thighs together with a squeal. He then cupped her ass and shoved her forward. "Shut up and keep moving." She could feel his eyes on her while she walked.

They continued down the rows of uncounted rebel warriors, toward the makeshift tent where Gorlann had set up his headquarters. The moonlight bathed it in its eldritch glow so that Anaria could just now barely make it out. She wondered what he would do with her once they got there. Would he truly ass-ape her? Or was he just toying with her? She could never tell, and it was maddening. But before they could get there, Anaria spotted another familiar figure. One gladiator was lying on his blankets with a naked girl straddling him, furiously riding his cock. She leaned over him, and his hand cupped the nape of her neck, their lips pressed together, furiously kissing even as they fucked.

"Shinatri?" Anaria murmured. She recognized her best friend, and the man whose cock she sat on was none other than Wulfkar, one of Gorlann's trusted gladiators. Captor and captive watched the sight before them; Shinatri's long black hair streamed down her back, tinged silver in the moonlight, as her cunt pumped up and down the glistening shaft of the man beneath her. They looked not so much like captor and captive themselves as they did two genuine lovers. Shinatri's slender figure shook with the force of her gyrations, a thin trickle of pre-cum seeping from the seal of her cunt lips as they gripped Wulfkar's cock.

Now Gorlann leaned over so close that the stubble on his chin tickled Anaria's left ear. "Hmmm, it seems your girlfriend has already learned to accept her new life as Wulfkar's toy. Look at the lust in that young bitch. She is genuinely enjoying herself, don't you think?" Staring at her best friend since childhood, Anaria had to admit the ring of truth in Gorlann's words. Of course, Shinatri was almost certainly just doing what she had to survive -- just like Anaria had done. Anaria could not fault the girl for that. In fact, what Shinatri was doing was not nearly as awful. Yes, she was debasing herself. Anaria watched her friend's smooth ass cheeks rise and fall as her pussy impaled itself again and again on the gladiator's cock. But at least Shinatri was only sacrificing her own body to please her captor in hopes of survival. What Anaria had done -- betraying Kaylanna to get her brother captured, bringing down more pain and punishment on them both -- was so much worse. So, while Anaria looked sadly at her best friend humping the shaft of her current gladiator-owner and rapist, she felt only sympathy for her rather than judgment.

"Come. We have gotten too distracted already. Let us stop wasting time. I want to show you your reward," Gorlann insisted. Anaria jerked her head sideways to cast one last look over her shoulder toward her friend.

"Fine, you want to watch a little longer? At least make it worth my while. Put your hand on my cock." Gorlann guided Anaria's left hand to his erection. She began idly pumping his shaft in one enclosed fist while she watched her friend for what she knew might be the last time. What she saw next disturbed her; Shinatri's mouth disengaged from Wulfkar. She sat up straight now, arching her back as her cunt violently humped his cock. Her palms slid reverently along Wulfkar's chest. She moaned with a loud, primal feminine need that sailed far into the night while that same eldritch moon painted Shinatri's gorgeous young breasts, lighting them up like trophies in the dark.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Shinatri's moan turned into a high-pitched squeal as ecstasy ripped through her, her body shaking astride the gladiator's upturned figure. Moments later, Wulfkar joined her in bliss. His body heaved upward, and Shinatri's answering groan told all who watched that the slender Imperium girl was feeling the gladiator's warm seed fill her intimate depths. She fell forward onto him soon after, his cock and cum slipping out of her as the two renewed their fervent kissing. Meanwhile, Anaria had upped the tempo of her hand-job on Gorlann's cock.

Gorlann took notice.

"Mmm. You liked that, didn't you? Watching your best friend CUM on his lap turned you on." Anaria hadn't even realized that she'd been doing it, that her hand had started gliding up and down Gorlann's penis with a mind of its own, his hardened length straining between her fingers. She drew her hand away now, her cheeks hot with shame. Gorlann kissed her while probing her ass with his index finger. She squirmed and groaned.

"Start moving, pussy. I have one more surprise for you before we arrive at our destination."

Soon after, Anaria felt only resignation and a deepening dread as they neared Gorlann's tent. Just when it seemed they were almost there, though, he abruptly changed course, tugging her by the wrist toward the downward slope just west of the tent. He led her toward a wide, flat outcropping of earth maybe a stone's throw or two from the tent. There, Anaria saw a cluster of Xokothi slaves -- those dark-skinned, naturally muscular and intelligent slaves who served as the Imperium Empire's essential bureaucrats behind the scenes. They made equally good fighters, and it was these brutal Xokothi who Anaria had been told had taken her mother.

As they neared the Xokothi lounging on their bedding or getting ready to turn in for the night, there was one particularly large and muscular slave warrior who stood out. He sat on a chest -- presumably with loot taken from one of the villas -- as a naked woman knelt at his feet, slurping dutifully on his engorged cock.

"I thought you would want to know that she yet lived. This is part of your reward, bitch. Appreciate it," Gorlann murmured.

Anaria could only stare. Mother! It was Phaeka. She had not recognized her mother at first. This was no surprise though. From this angle all Anaria could see was her mother's enticingly curved ass, exposed pussy, legs, and the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on the Xokothi's shaft.

"How are you enjoying your new pussy?" Gorlann called out.

Okotwe answered, a dark rumble like mirthful thunder coming from his chest.

"She is well-trained. I have decided to keep her as my personal cock-sucker, ball-washer, piss-drinker, and ass-eater. She likes her new role. Don't you, slave?"

Around the mouthful of cock she continued to slobber on and suck, Phaeka dutifully replied, "Yes, Master. This slave loves her new role."

"I even 'upgraded' her to play the part. What do you think?"

Gorlann walked closer, and Anaria couldn't help but follow.

Okotwe had Phaeka sit up and turn toward them. In the campfire's light Anaria could only gape at what she saw: her mother's breasts were adorned with something. She saw two silver hoops dangling from her mother's nipples. They glinted obscenely in the firelight.

"What do you think? I think that next I will have her nose and tongue pierced. Maybe her cunt lips too. I have not yet decided though. I'm keeping my options open. Besides, I want this sexy cunt to have new adornments to look forward to."

Anaria felt her stomach fall through her feet. She felt sick. They had done this to Mother -- they had pierced her nipples, the cruel bastards!

Phaeka looked down at the grass. She would not meet her daughter's eyes.

"I don't think her daughter is too thrilled by the 'upgrade,' my friend," Gorlann said with dark humor.

Okotwe eyed the slender, raven-haired girl as he ordered Phaeka to resume her all-important duties. Once again Anaria could see only her mother's short brown hair and the back of her head as the woman bobbed up and down on her owner's cock, her tongue lovingly caressing her rapist's shaft.

"Mmmm!!!! Uhhh!!!" Okotwe idly caressed Phaeka's hair as she continued to press her lips around his shaft and impale her mouth with a slave's dedication.

"Ahhh... well, as you can see, General, we have gotten through to this haughty Imperium bitch. She has eagerly pleased all of my men many times over, in all her holes. I am sure she is grateful to know that her daughter still lives, just as the young bitch you have there is probably grateful to see how we have made good use of her slut mother."

"Agreed," Gorlann said with a nod. "Part of her reward tonight was to see just how well you've trained her mother, and what a good whore you've made of her, but I think a brief reunion is in order, don't you?"

Anaria felt a chill of dread creeping up her spine. Okotwe's black face gleamed with white teeth.

"I could not have said it better myself. What did you have in mind?"

Gorlann proceeded to strip out of his armor and clothing. He knelt behind Phaeka, who still sucked fervently on Okotwe's manhood. The gladiator's fully elongated shaft stood out like an angry spear. He smacked the back of the woman's thighs, prompting her to spread her legs wider as she knelt there. He looked up meaningfully at Okotwe, the tip of his shaft poised inches from Phaeka's bare pussy.

"May I?"

Okotwe grunted. "By all means."

Now Gorlann snapped his fingers. "Pussy, get over here." Realizing that he was degradingly referring to her, Anaria knelt beside him.

"You'll lay down face-up beneath us now. I want your face close to my cock as it plows your mother's cunt. You'll stick your tongue out eagerly and wait for me to finish. Then you can swallow my spunk as it oozes from your mama's well-fucked snatch. Understood?"

"Yes, Master!" Anaria chirped, hating herself for being so obedient as she slid beneath Gorlann and her mother. Staring face-up she could now watch as Gorlann slid his cock into Phaeka from behind. Soon he had a forceful cadence going, his cock sweeping deep into Phaeka's soft folds again and again. She watched as, inches from her face, her captor raped her mother. Her shame and demoralization could not have been more complete. The smell of sex filled Anaria's nose, from both Gorlann's pre-cum and the unwilling arousal coming off so pungently from Phaeka's own moistening pussy. She couldn't believe it. She watched again as Gorlann's shaft plunged deep between her mother's cunt lips until momentarily only his balls were showing. Even if they survived this ordeal, even if she and her parents were reunited somehow, they would never be the same.

"UH!!! UH!!!! This pussy feels as snug as a vice. For an older cunt, she's a nice piece of ass too," Gorlann growled. Okotwe nodded, his hands now stroking Phaeka's hair faster and faster as he reached his own pinnacle.

"You can see why I decided to keep her around," Okotwe groaned with agreement.

Phaeka continued to please the two men with her mouth and pussy. Her petite figure railed between them, she looked like a fragile porcelain doll squashed between the two massive warriors. Meanwhile Anaria could only continue to look up at the cock penetrating deep into her mother as Gorlann upped his rhythm. His cock punched forward now, with increasing violence, his swinging balls slapping against her thighs. He reached down, cupping and squeezing Phaeka's breasts. With her nipples still so tender from being pierced, Phaeka squealed. But it was a muffled sound with Okotwe's cock halfway down her throat, and the woman's protest went unheeded.

'Please, you sadistic bastards, stop hurting her,' Anaria screamed inwardly. She stared as the flurry of testicle-slapping increased, the shaft sliding into Phaeka faster and faster, plunging more potently each time, until at last the cunt juice-coated shaft rammed deep and held there, enclosed in the wet warmth of Phaeka's sex, and exploded with joy. Anaria watched Gorlann's testicles tighten up as his load shot like a hurled spear deep into her mother's pussy, tunneling toward her womb. He ground his body against the attractive woman's backside, squirting every last drop of his seed until he was completely exhausted, the millions of sperm content in their new, slick, feminine home.

Meanwhile, Phaeka continued to smother Okotwe's straining shaft -- which was almost ready to explode in its own right -- as if nothing had happened. Beneath, Anaria waited expectantly. Despite the shame and the dread, mingling among all her emotions was a strange glimmer of lust. There was something the primal, unacknowledged feminine side of Anaria recognized, something obscene yet undeniably sexy at what was about to happen. Anaria watched as Gorlann slowly withdrew his sated cock from Phaeka's ravaged folds. The slender teen watched intently as the large globules of cum slowly seeped out of her mother's cunt. With mouth open and tongue extended, Anaria obediently waited for the cum to gradually ooze downward, landing directly in her mouth. She waited until the last stream of cum had fallen between her lips. The odd taste, a flavorful mixture of salty seed and the sweet traces of her mother's own sexual fluids -- was something Anaria would never forget.

Gorlann's muscle-bound figure loomed above her now. He leaned over her.

"Open your mouth, bitch. Let me see that cum. Let me see the proof of your obedience."

12