Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kariz' thrusts increased to a furious pace, and Antariel let out a wail of pure pleasure. Her eyes rolled to the top of her head, and she pumped her hips harder in response. Her conscious mind left her completely. There was only the pleasure, Kariz' fingers, and her throbbing pussy.

She was going to climax, again, she knew it. She could feel it. Kariz was exposing her ass, his fingers had invaded her most private spaces. He had exposed all of her, driven her to new heights of shame and pleasure, and she knew that she loved it. The part of her that would have stopped her was deathly quiet.

Pushed to the precipice, her burning arousal bubbled within her when Kariz lowered his head to her ear and whispered, "Cum!"

Antariel's mind melted as her body exploded in pleasure. Her pussy squirted buckets of girl cum in several jets. Her entire body quivered, and her legs jellied. She would've collapsed to the floor, but Kariz lifted her, it felt like with one hand.

Next she knew, she was on his lap, curled against his chest. She continued to shake, as her body vibrated from the smaller climaxes that crashed into her. One was even strong enough to make her squirt a little more.

"I want you to think about this," Kariz spoke in a calm voice as he stroked her long hair. "I want you to think why you should embrace the shame. And why you came so hard from just my fingers in your ass." Her mind whirled with emotion and chaos, and she could hardly process his words. He paused a moment and added, "I'll have Rana take you back to your room. You must not wander these halls naked and alone."


In her room, Antariel couldn't even muster the energy to cry. She tried to be clever, she tried to use her own force to resist the will of Kariz, and it ended with her most shameful degradation yet. And the absolute worst part was she couldn't even claim to hate it. She slunk to the bed that seemed to dominate so much of her time and crawled into the center of it.

After Rana grabbed something, she moved onto the bed, "Mistress, I have a balm--"

"No!" Antariel yelled, enraged that Rana would think of touching her right now. She sat up, "Can't you see--"

Rana shrank back, holding the balm up as though to defend herself. Antariel closed her eyes. If she knew anything, she knew she couldn't, mustn't, take out her bad feelings on Rana and Kana. They were always on her side, they always wanted to help, they just wanted to make her feel good.

"Rana," Antariel whispered, "I'm sorry I yelled. Come," she held an arm out. Rana immediately moved to her side and slid her arms around her. She squeezed her tight in a hug. Antariel gently pulled the nymph's head back. Rana looked up at her, before Antariel slowly pressed her lips to Rana's. Rana cupped her mistress' face in her hands as they enjoyed the lingering kiss. Antariel loved Rana's taste, a spring rain, so gentle and warm.

Antariel broke the kiss and smiled. Rana smiled back with a wide grin.

"Thank you, mistress," Rana whispered.

Antariel recalled Rana's earlier words and finally asked, "Okay. What kind of balm?" Her skin was still on fire, her cheeks were undoubtedly dark red, and her burning ass felt like it had been stretched by a truncheon.

Rana quickly found the balm and held it up as she spoke in a soft voice, "It's a healing balm. It will help soothe."

Antarial knew what she wanted. It was the princess that wanted to cry, the princess that wanted to retreat into herself, but not Antariel. Antariel felt bad and wanted to feel good. "Kana," she said over her shoulder.

"Yes mistress?"

"Apply the balm," she ordered, and turned to Rana to wait. Rana passed off the balm, and Antariel heard Kana open it behind her before he gently applied it to her skin. "Ooh," she groaned and laid her head down.

It felt so cool as it began to heal the skin on her ass. Rana began to rub her shoulder, but Antariel was having none of it. She turned, grabbed Rana, and pressed her down against the bed. She immediately pushed her mouth to Rana's, pushed her tongue past the nymph's awaiting lips.

Rana moaned immediately and returned the passionate kiss. Her hands explored Antariel's breasts, as Antariel's tongue explored her mouth. Antariel reveled in the nymph's taste, wanting more of it. Antariel ran her hand down Rana's hairless body and caressed her breast, before she pinched her nipple. Rana moaned shamelessly and sucked on her mistress' tongue as her body squirmed beneath her.

Antariel broke the kiss as Kana rubbed the cream along the cleft of her ass. "Rub it in good, Kana. Everywhere." She slid her tongue along Rana's breast to her nipple, sucked it into her mouth, and tugged on her breast.

"Thank you, mistress!" Rana called out and ran her hands through the elf's hair.

Antariel gyrated her hips, as the balm felt wonderful against her poor, abused ass. She let go of Rana's breast and called back "More Kana. I need it inside."

"Yes, mistress," Kana replied, and immediately scooped some balm with a finger, and pushed the finger into her ass.

Antariel moaned and pushed her ass back against the finger, hoping to get more of that warm soothing balm inside of her. It felt like everywhere it touched, the soreness and the pain simply vanished. While she was distracted, Rana slowly slid down further, taking her mistress' thick nipple at the end of her large breast into her mouth, and sucking greedily.

Antariel laughed lightly, as she had other plans for Rana, but couldn't quite focus yet. She pushed back against Kana again, "Deeper," she groaned.

"Yes mistress!" he replied eagerly, and she felt a second finger get added to her ass. His fingers were much smaller than the ones who had just invaded, and with the balm she felt only pleasure, instead of burning.

She loved this feeling in her ass, while Rana suckled at her breast. She wanted the balm further in though, as Kariz' fingers had gone deep. She groaned. "Deeper!" She twisted her hips so that she was on one side, and he was behind her.

Disappointment soaked Kana's reply. "I'm sorry mistress. My fingers are too short."

"Use your cock," Antariel commanded.

Kana's disappointment was immediately replaced with excitement. "Yes, mistress!"

His fingers left her hole, but she soon felt the head of his thin cock pressed up against it. He gently stretched her open. Antariel groaned and pushed back against him, popping the head past her sphincter and into her ass.

"Rana," she groaned again.

"Yes, mistress," Rana panted, as she lifted her mouth from the elf's nipple.

"I want to taste your pussy," Antariel told her firmly, her eyes fluttering as Kana fucked her ass.

Rana moved quickly, scrambled up past Antariel's face, and slid on the bed so that her mistress' face was just over her stomach. "Thank you, mistress," Rana whispered in a heavy breath.

The elf mistress opened her eyes, looking down at Rana's puffy sex, before she pressed her lips up against it, and plunged her tongue deep inside. Rana cried out, grabbing Antariel's hair as her mistress grabbed her ass with both hands. The elf's long tongue began exploring as much of Rana's pussy as it could, making the nymph shake her head back and forth from the pleasure.

Antariel's own pleasure was building up tremendously, though it felt different than before. It felt less rampant, less wild, more within her control. She wasn't just feeling the pleasure they were giving her, she was feeling the pleasure she was giving them.

Kana began speeding up slightly, fucking her ass a little harder, and pushing more balm deeper into her as he did so. "Mistress," he moaned, his hands grabbing her ass and leg as he fucked her from the side.

"Yes mistress!" Rana moaned, squealing a little. "Mistress, I'm so close."

Antariel lifted her head, smiling with another wicked idea. "You only cum when I say," she glanced over her shoulder, "Both of you."

"Yes mistress!" they both cried.

Antariel returned to Rana's delicious pussy, though she flicked her tongue over her clit a few times, before diving back in. Rana squealed again, a high-pitched noise, as her legs thrashed from the pleasure. "Please mistress!" she begged, but Antariel wasn't done yet.

Antariel slipped two fingers into Rana's dripping quim and tried to get as much of the nymph's delicious juice on them as possible. Rana groaned and thrashed, squeezing her eyes shut, and shaking her head back and forth.

Kana grunted and groaned, as his own movements became jerkier, as he tried not to climax before his mistress gave the command. He his hips banged against her ass, which stung a little, but his cock felt so amazing, she barely felt a sting.

The elven mistress lifted her head as she slowly slid her tongue up and past Rana's clit. Then she quickly pushed a finger into the nymph's ass.

"Cum!" she commanded, as she dropped her head back down to latch onto Rana's pussy.

Rana screamed and latched onto the elf's head, her legs squeezed her as hard as she was able. Her pussy gushed, and finally squirted her girl cum into Antariel's waiting mouth. Kana groaned and pushed his cock as deep into his mistress' ass as he could, before his seed blasted inside of her. He groaned as emptied his large load into her.

Antariel felt the pleasure build within her, and crest in a gentle wave. She had not climaxed hard, but she felt wave after wave of pleasure, which she enjoyed immensely. After Kana pulled out, she rolled onto her back, and patted her stomach.

Both nymphs took the cue, and utterly spent, crawled up next to her, wrapping their arms around her midsection. Rana immediately began sucking on Antariel's nipple, which the elf found cute. Antariel came down from her pleasure high as Rana stopped sucking and nuzzled her breast.

"Rana," Kana whispered, and reached over to wipe her cheek.

Antariel furrowed her brow, looking down at Rana. "What's wrong?" she asked. A very distant and quiet part of her wondered if she'd pushed too far, but that was dismissed almost as quickly as it had come.

"I'm sorry mistress," Rana said quietly. "I'm just very overwhelmed by - by everything. I hope I can serve you for," she trailed off, then finished, "Forever."

Antariel blinked and said, "You don't have to apologize for that." She gently tugged on Rana's shoulder so that she could look at the nymph, to see her face. It's not that she thought Rana would lie, but this place was sometimes confusing. "But why? You'd have to do everything I say..."

"Ehm," Kana started then fell silent. Antariel tugged at him, so that they were now both sitting up and looking at her.

"Do you trust me?" Antariel asked. She couldn't believe she'd just asked that -- it was insane. How could trust be something that existed in this place of madness.

"Yes," they both answered. Antariel sighed lightly. She couldn't deny it, she didn't know if they were being completely truthful to themselves or her, but it made her feel incredibly good that they said that.

"Then I want you to know that while we are alone, and together, you can talk to me about anything," Antariel said, furrowing her brow, a determined edge to her voice. She could trust so little, but if she could trust them, maybe the rest of it would be fine.

"We don't... have to do everything you say, mistress," Kana said quietly, and then added with a fiercer note, "We want to do everything you say."

"You're beautiful, and kind," Rana added, "And your pleasure is our pleasure, as much as our pleasure is yours."

Antariel's eyes went wide in surprise. "I... I had no idea," she whispered.

"Oh, yes mistress," Rana said with a nod, and started to lean forward then hesitated. Antariel smiled at her and nodded, and Rana gave her a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth. Kana leaned up, planting a kiss under her jaw.

"We're smitten by you, mistress," Kana added quietly. "Even as an elven princess you weren't haughty, or rude. You cared from the very beginning." He gently stroked her breast with a finger, "And as you've changed, you're still kind to us." He smiled then, "I think it's because that's who you always were."

"And it's rare here," Rana added, giving her another light kiss, and laying her head on Antariel's shoulder. "This is a place of power, and you've shown us power and kindness and pleasure."

Antariel swallowed, and looked between them, blinking back tears. She couldn't believe after everything, that she could even feel kindness. She looked down at the nymphs and understood what it was that made her feel this way to them. They were like her -- but not her now. They were like the princess. They were powerless pawns, told what to do, and when to do it. "Is that all you want?"

"We live to... serve," Kana said, his hesitation stemmed from Rana not joining in. She instead looked up into her mistresses' eyes, as Kana looked over at her.

"Mistress," Rana spoke deliberately, "Everyone has a place. Everyone, everyone, serves someone. We serve you, you... " she glanced away and then back, as she realized she spoke out of turn. Antariel smiled, gently rubbed her cheek and nodded. Rana bit her lip then continued, "You serve Master. And even Master serves the Gods. So, what we want... is you, mistress," Rana whispered fiercely. "We want you as our mistress. We want our place to be under you, supporting you. We want to be your sluts."

Kana bit his lip as Antariel looked over to him, and he smiled and nodded in agreement. She looked back to Rana, and pulled her close, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. Rana's lips were trembling. She lingered her lips on the nymphs before slowly breaking it and turning to Kana, who eagerly moved his face close. The elf mistress kissed him just as gently, enjoying his sightly saltier taste.

"I suppose we're all whores to someone," Antariel said, but Rana shook her head quickly.

"Oh, no mistress," she smiled. "In the Profane Tower, there is only one Whore, and she answers to the Master."

Antariel furrowed her brow, "Who is that?"

Kana shook his head, "There hasn't been one for a long time."

Antariel sighed and nodded. "Well, I don't know how this will end," Antariel whispered, "But I want you both to know, I want you to be my sluts." She swallowed and smiled. They both leaned forward, planting kisses on her face and neck.

"Alright, alright," she said with a laugh, "I think maybe I better rest though."

"Yes, mistress," the nymphs said in unison, and busied themselves to make sure she was comfortable on her bed.

Antariel relaxed as the nymphs moved around. Sometimes they were on the bed, sometimes they tidied up the room. She thought about what they said and what Kariz had said. Her world had ended. It was over. The moment the Queen decided her life was worth tossing away to the Profane, that's what ultimately had happened.

But a new life had begun here. She was becoming someone different. She squeezed one of her large breasts with one hand and felt her much larger than usual clit with the other. She was becoming something different.

Was it bad? Did she even want to pretend that she didn't want this? What did she truly want?

Antariel's entire life had been dictated to her, from people she barely liked, much less loved. The King and Queen were so far removed from her, they felt like employers. Kariz, even in his brutal punishments, showed more concern with forging her into something greater than her parents had.

And she wanted more. She wanted to be his Whore, to fuck him every day, and badly. But did it matter what she wanted?

She had to do more than want something, she had to have something to offer. Kariz was a Master of the Profane. He wouldn't simply accept her as his Whore. The way things were going, she would wind up a brainless slut, unable to do more than beg for cum. If she wanted to become something greater, she would have to give Kariz even more than he had. She had to make him want her to be his Whore.

Did she have the strength? Had anything her whole life prepared her for this?

"Yes, mistress!"

She could hear the echoes of the nymphs encouraging her, cheering her on.

"Thank you, mistress!"

"We want you, mistress!"

"Thank you, princess!"

"I'm your slut, princess!"

"Princess Tari!" King Tiertalan spoke with his best attempt at a booming voice.

She was busy fucking the Queen, but She decided She was willing to listen to this idiot for now. She turned, and realized She was in chains! They dare to chain Her!

"What is this!" She shouted as She shook Her bound fists at Tiertalan. The king was naked, his small soft cock dripped from their earlier intercourse. "How dare you!"

"How dare I?" The king replied before he drew himself up to his full height, barely taller than Her. "I am the King! My word is law!" He pointed at the Queen, who moaned and rubbed her pussy while she babbled to herself. "That bitch is mine!" He pointed to Her, "And THAT bitch is mine!"

She narrowed Her eyes, bared Her teeth, and let out a growl.

"Ah yes, growling like the bitch in heat she is," the king laughed. "You don't get it! You belong to me! You're mine!" He walked up to Her and grabbed Her face. "And I will take what is mine whenever I wish!"

She slammed Her wrists together to give the chains between them a long length of slack, then grabbed the length of chain and swung it at the king's head.

The king's head snapped to the right, and he slowly looked back to Her. His head was now misshapen, as though it were made of clay. His skin appeared to be dough, his eye a piece of glass, his out of place jaw seemed to be filled with teeth of agate instead of bone.

He was never real, She decided, and it was time to end this.

She kicked him in the groin, so he doubled over. She put Her hands on either side of his now horizontal neck to choke him with the chain, which She twisted above his head, and wrapped the chain around his neck. She whirled around, so that She could pull the chain over Her shoulder as She choked him.

She took a step toward the Queen, who stared at Her while she masturbated on her knees and gasped, "Please, take me, princess, make me your slut."

The king struggled behind Her, for a few seconds, then the struggle lessened, before it eventually ceased. Her chains shattered, and She heard the creak as the moaning weight of massive doors slowly opened to Her left. She looked over and saw a gateway with bright light beyond it before She looked back down to the Queen.

She bent down to the Queen, taking her by the chin, and smashing Her lips into hers. The Queen tried to suck at Her tongue, when She pulled Her head back. "I am your mistress. You will be my slut."

"Yes, mistress!" the Queen gasped as her hands still busied themselves on her body.

"But your mistress is busy." She let her go, then turned away.

"No, mistress! Please!"

She stared at the door a second before She looked down at the Queen. "I will free you, slut. But first," She looked back at the door. "I must free myself."

She sprinted through the door and found Herself in the woods. It was a Deep Wood, filled with damp humid fog,

darkness,

animals,

blood,

earth,

twisting,

turning.

She ran, fast, faster, then faster than that.

She knew the way! She exulted in the feeling, before She realized there were Things in the Wood.

No! The Things were chasing her! This was WRONG!