Falling down the Rabbit Hole

Story Info
A young woman's journey of self discovery.
6.8k words
4.63
7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

The usual declarations: this is a work of fiction. All names, places and actions are from my head and do not represent any real people. All characters are over the age of 18. All my stories are a slow burn, so if you are looking for a quick sex scene or two or three, you might want to look elsewhere. I like to think it this story is worth the wait. There will be at least two parts to this story maybe more if there is interest. Enjoy.

----- Maggie

Chapter I: SELF DISCOVERY

I stared into the mirror on the wall of the hotel room. I started to feel a slight dampness in my new thong as I cradled my breasts in my hands as I positioned them into the cups of my demibra. I had never worn such sexy lingerie. The lacy underwired bra and thong panties were a big difference from my usual plain boy shorts and sports bras. This was all new for me; a lace trimmed demi bra and thong panties with matching garter belt. The black silk blouse and long black pencil skirt with the open side panel made me look older and more sophisticated. My heavier makeup for my eyes accentuated them. I was not used to eyeshadow, false lashes or mascara, but I hoped with the addition of a deep blush and lipstick made me look much older than my eighteen years.

My long blue-black hair was brushed until it shone and draped across my shoulders. I wore gold earrings with red stones that matched a red choker around my neck. I had on a thin metallic belt and an over the shoulder bag and of course my 5" stiletto heels with ankle straps. I was trying so hard to look older, more sophisticated for my adventure at the club. Barbara had helped me pick out every accessory to achieve that look. Barbara was my girlfriend and it had been her plan to have me seduced by a dominant lesbian woman, but I was here alone.

When I looked into the mirror, I hoped to see an older woman looking back at me and not an innocent teen. Laughing out loud as I stared at the mirror, and asked the image in the mirror,

"Do I look like a lesbian ready for a hookup and not a frightened school girl?"

Not that I expected an answer and it was too late now to turn back, I was going to the club and find an older woman to seduce and take me. I had been working towards this night for months with my girlfriend.

I had been fooling around with other girls my whole senior year. Sleepovers with benefits we called them and let me tell you the benefits were wonderful. My girlfriends and I always justified our explorations of sex as getting ready for our boyfriends. None of us wanted to admit to ourselves or each other that at 18, we did not know much about sex or that we wanted to explore the mysteries of kissing and touching another girl. Our explorations included everything except actual penetration as we were all at least technical virgins. Anything other than a real penis was allowed.

Tonight was the first time I consciously allowed myself to view myself as a submissive lesbian woman. It had been Barbara's more daring idea that she would take me to this club and watch as a total stranger seduced and used me.

Let me formally introduce myself and tell you how I got here. My name is Allison Bennett and I am a Senior in High School. My close friends call me Allie and Barbara, my closest friend, calls me slut. My parents are Julie and Allen Bennett. I Like to think of myself as an average teen. I am not a gym rat or a computer nerd. I live a very average life and I am happy and popular. My closest girlfriend, as I have said, is named Barbara Sanders. If you see one of us, you usually will see the other, always with Barbara in the lead. I live a comfortable life in a nice neighborhood with my dad and mom. I am an only child. My mom had me at 17 after she married her childhood sweetheart in a secret ceremony just before I was born.

They were a disgrace to both their families and were disowned and left on their own. With no help from their families, they were left to have their baby and fend for themselves. They struggled and overcame many obstacles. My mom gave up all her dreams to raise me, make a home and help my dad through school.

I was born premature in a high-risk delivery and almost died at birth. My parents are totally devoted to each other. I truly admire how hard they both worked to get where they are today. I especially admire my mom because she had to give up so much to support my father's dreams of success.

My dad is now a successful lawyer and provides us with everything we need. My mom worked, cared for me full-time and helped my dad through school. She still devotes all her energy to raising me. I have tried to talk to my dad about how I feel smothered, but he justifies her actions by saying that she almost lost me at birth and it changed her drastically. Do not get me wrong I love my mom, but I think that she is too afraid and too involved in every phase of my life.

My mom has an identical twin sister. Even today, when they stand next to each other you cannot tell them apart. Lauren is 5 minutes older and was always getting them both in trouble, especially as teenagers. My mom was always a meek woman, the exact opposite of her twin in temperament. Lauren is very assertive. As teens, Lauren had the ideas and Julia accepted her lead. My mom changed after my birth, focusing on me and not following her sister's more adventurous ideas. The twins are still close; their bond even closer as my Aunt Lauren was the only one of my mom's family to give her emotional support after the secret wedding. My mom has told me how My aunt was there for her during her pregnancy and my birth in spite of of my grandparent's anger towards their shameful daughter. They talk on the phone every day and see each other at least once a week.

Lauren at 35 has been married, but has no children. She is now divorced and is single and lives in the city. She is a beautiful woman, tall, sleek and stylish. Long black hair, exotic hazel eyes and a great figure, she draws attention whenever she enters a room. My mother looks exactly the same and I am happy to say I look much like them both. But I think I have inherited my mom's meekness; not Lauren's assertiveness. I can only imagine the attention the twins generated as young women, when they would party together.

Lauren is older now and I think not quite as wild, but I can't be sure. I really have no idea as to her private life beyond that she works as an analyst for a large computer company. My mom settled down after I was born. She is a wife and mother and no longer into the social scene. I can't imagine how she was when she was Lauren's wing girl.

Lauren loves to share stories of their younger days of flirting, drinking and partying. She never goes into much details, but my imagination goes wild with the little she does share about my mom's wilder days. Recently she took me aside and whispered,

"You are just like your mom when she was your age."

"I bet I could teach you a few things and show you a really good time."

Just hearing her say that got me all tingly inside. Now every time I see her, I can't help but get a little excited. From my point of view now, my aunt is much more fun than my mom.

My mother is very strict with me and has a very definite style of parenting. I have heard it often,

"I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did when I was your age."

I am on the usual social media platforms, but I am not glued to my cellphone and my online presence is small. Thanks to the strict rules of my mom, it is amazing I have a social life at all. Barbara is my lifeline to all things social and fun. Her mom is divorced from her dad and Barbara along with her younger brother are spoiled as their parents struggle to outdo each other trying to be the good parent. As a result, Barbara has a computer in her room and free access to the internet and no one to reign her in.

Now back to our sleepovers and my story. It all began with gentle kisses, then ones with a bit of tongue and ended up with deep and passionate kissing and fondling each other's breasts and mounds. We were all technical "virgins," in spite of our boyfriends trying everything to cop a feel or fuck us. In our group play, we touched licked and fingered our clits and even for a few had multiply orgasms as fingers discovered our g spots.

I developed great oral skills at these get-togethers. I learned how to use my tongue to kiss long and deep. Starting with my tongue teasing and playing with my partner's tongue and usually ending with me using the same techniques on her clit and open pussy. I loved using all I learned learning as I went from partner to partner.

Every girl experimented on each other and learned the best ways to kiss passionately. We would hold our lovers tight and use lots of tongue as we touched bare breasts and bellies in the first awkward stages of exploring each other's bodies. I and some others kissed our first pussies and learned how to lick another woman to orgasm. Barbara and I went from girl to girl making out and more, but we agreed that our times together were the best. I spent hours between Barbara's legs, giving her multiply orgasms. Barbara was not satisfied with just these sleepovers, she wanted alone time with me. It happened one afternoon.

I had just gotten home from school when my cellphone buzzed with a message. I opened the screen and a graphic image was displayed. It was from Barbara; a single red rose and the petals moved to form a heart on the screen. I was invited to her house. The message was enticing. She said I should dress exactly as I was for the senior prom and to arrive at her house at exactly 2:30pm.

I am not sure why, but I found it exciting to be told what to wear and when to arrive. I had an hour to get ready. I took a quick shower. Put on my nicest panties and began to dress. The dress had a built-in shelf bra. I finished my lingerie with thigh high stockings and I put on 3" heels. It felt strange wearing the tight long dress with a hip high slit in the middle of the afternoon. The dress pushed up my bust, but came with a detachable lace overlay to cover my breasts. I hooked it on as I was embarrassed just how much of my chest was exposed. I put on makeup and left for Barbara's house, feeling awkward to be so dressed up so early in the afternoon.

I arrived at Barbara's house with 15 minutes to spare. When I went to the door, there was a note written in block letters. DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 2:30 PM

I did not know what to do. I had never been asked to wait. Barbara and I came and went from each other's houses freely. This afternoon was getting so strange. First telling me what to wear and now telling me I had to wait to go into her house. Barbara had never acted this way before towards me. Barbara was always the one that initiated most of our adventures, but I had never felt this out of control. Here I was standing just outside her house in my prettiest dress fidgeting and staring at my watch and waiting for the digits turn slowly to 2:30. I kept looking around, afraid someone would see me just standing there waiting. Finally, the watch read the correct time and I opened the door and entered the house.

The hallway was dark and lit by a single candle. Barbara was standing there in a silk see through blouse, her bare breasts were visible through the sheer black fabric. She was in tight black skirt and knee high high heeled boots. She was holding a single rose and gave it to me. She took my hand and said,

"Dance with me," and played "Make you Feel My Love" by Adele on her cellphone.

She held me close and we danced and moved quietly to the music. We danced and kissed and held each other as the music played in the background. I was so excited as we swayed in a small circle in her foyer. I felt myself getting wet and a tightness as my nipples hardened. When the music ended, she took my hand without saying a word we went up the stairs and into her bedroom. I tried to speak and she just but her finger across my lips.

"Don't speak, just listen."

"I desire you, Allison. You are my closest friend and I want you."

"I want to take you and make you mine."

As she spoke, she took off the lace covering my breasts, gently pulled down the top of my gown and cupped my breasts. She kissed the flesh around my areolas and slowly focused her lips and tongue on my tender nipples. I stood and quivered as her tongue teased my nipples to get harder still. She lifted her face and began to kiss my lips. Using her tongue to go deep into my mouth as she held me tight to her body. Caressing my shoulders she crushed my naked breast to the fabric of her blouse.

My arms went around her back I responded to her kisses, using my own tongue to dance with her tongue in a passionate battle. My fingers found the buttons to her blouse and I pulled it open. I raked my fingers over her breasts as we continued to kiss, I pulled her blouse completely off and our bare breasts were now smashed tight together was we rubbed against each other.

She broke our connection and with a swift movement, she pulled my dress completely off. I heard the fabric of my gown tear as it was pulled down over my hips, but I could care less as I was lost in her control. I wanted her hands on me once more, I needed her mouth on me once more. My panties soon followed and l was spread open on the bed in just my stocking and heels, totally exposed to her gaze. Barbara stared at me with hunger in her eyes and removed her skirt. She was naked under it. Her large breasts stood out proudly from her chest; her nipples hard and extended. Her curly haired mound glistened with her lust for me and her scent filled the room.

She knelt between my legs, pushing them apart as she got closer and closer to my exposed vagina and preventing me from regaining any sort of control. She pulled my legs up and out by my knees and took me. She looked down on me so open and vulnerable and had a strange look in her eyes. A combination of lust, desire and need. She put 2 fingers of her right hand into her mouth getting them covered in her saliva. Without warning she penetrated my innocent pussy with them. I screamed in pain as she shoved them in much deeper than ever before, breaking through my hymen. Barbara took my virginity. Spreading my virgin pussy lips to her spearing fingers. She continued her assault; pushing her fingers deep into me over and over again. My own wetness now replacing the saliva on her fingers. She mashed her face down hard on my wet open labia, finding my clit with her tongue. I was lost as I felt the hard deep pounding of her fingers in me and her warm wet tongue on the tender button she had exposed.

"This is mine," she said as she bit down hard on my clit.

I screamed from the pain, but felt myself squirt for the first time ever. The rest of the afternoon was a haze. I was used and used again. She took my pussy with her fingers, her tongue and a dildo. When she tired of that she took my ass the same three ways. She bound my wrist to the bed and sat on my face. I gave her orgasm after orgasm with my tongue until it was numb and then she masturbated over my mouth and nose for several others, covering me with a thick coating of her girl goo. I had never felt anything like this before. She untied me and we continued to kiss and fondle each other. I was exhausted and we fell asleep holding each other tightly.

I was awakened by the sound of my cellphone. Barbara and I were still naked and close together in her bed. I looked at the phone and saw it was my mother texting me. Looking at the time I realized I was late getting home. I texted my mother and told her I had stayed late at school and then went to Barbara's to work on a project and forgot the time. I would be right home.

It was then that I realized I could not go home in my prom dress, even if it had not been torn apart in Barbara's haste to remove it. I certainly could not go home with my ruined makeup and Barbara's girl goo all over my face. I ran to the bathroom for a quick shower and Barbara said she would choose clothes for me to wear home.

When I came out of the bathroom in just a towel, my "outfit' was on the bed for me. She had chosen a nice blouse and skirt for me to go with my heels. It was what I was to wear underneath that both excited me and terrified me at once. On the bed was a bra, but no panties. In place of them were sheer pantihose and what looked like a small dildo with a thick body and a wide base. I was confused and looked at Barbara. She smiled and explained, pointing at the dildo,

"That is a butt plug and I want it in your ass everyday from now on."

"The pantihose will hold it in place, so you do not need panties tonight."

I asked, "Why can't I wear my own panties?"

Barbara said, "because I am keeping them."

She had me bend over the bed with my arms cradling my head and my ass high.

"Spread your legs apart."

She pushed the plug into my pussy hard and twisted it around to get it wet and then pushed it deep into my ass until the base was snug against my anus. It felt so strange and yet so erotic to be filled this way. I pulled on and adjusted the pantihose, got dressed and with some difficulty walking, went home to face my mother. This was the beginning of my life as a lesbian and as a submissive girl. At first it was just being plugged and told what to wear to school. Soon it would evolved into her taking over my daily life in so many ways.

This was the first time, but not the last I lied to my parents about my relationship with Barbara and the things she had me do when alone and with her. I am not saying I never stretched the truth or made up a story that was just normal teenage stuff. My life as Barbara's submissive lesbian slut was far from normal and not anything I could ever share with them. This latest escapade required an alibi that was foolproof. No one could question our whereabouts from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. Barbara planned this adventure down to the last detail. I told my parents that I was sleeping over at her house on Saturday night and she told her dad that she was sleeping over at mine. When my mom called to verify the plan, Barbara's "mother" was happy to confirm the sleep over and I had a wonderful chat posing as my mom, when Barbara's dad called my house to confirm. All was going smoothly. We shared all our plans for the entire weekend with our parents, just not the real ones.

We were anxious and excited. This was going to be our first visit to an actual lesbian bar and spend a night at a hotel. We found the "proper" identification, I was 21 and she was 22 at least on plastic. Barbara had found the bar on the internet and checked out its website. It seemed perfect for our first time. It catered to an upscale crowd of dominant and submissive lesbian women. From the images on the website, it did not appear too crowded on weekends, but rather romantic and quiet; just the right place for a young lesbians in the world of D/s to go for their first time. We found a hotel close by where we could change, sleep and go home the next day.

We made all the arrangements for that night, online. It is amazing what you can do on the internet these days with a couple of clicks and a major credit card, unknowingly supplied by Barbara's father. (Remember her parents are divorced and her mom is a single parent that isn't important right now, but will be very important later in my story.)

After spending some time going from website to website looking for lingerie, Barbara informed me that she wanted the fun of dressing me up and making me model things for her. We decided to go to Victoria's secret in the mall. We had seen each other often either semi-dressed and nude many times, but this would be the first time that Barbara decided I was to be dressed or should I say undressed in very erotic slutty lingerie.

12