Falling for a Tgirl

Story Info
A little Petre finds his perfect (t)girl.
6.2k words
4.59
23.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
575 Followers

Author's Note: Ryda Pink Pony, Oyster GaZms & Sukdown Sushi, are not real businesses and any connection to any real anything is purely coincidental. I created these titles for their sexual innuendo value they'd add to this fantasy.

AUTO PARTS

The first time I saw Ellavee was on a Saturday at an auto parts store. She was buying a battery. I was mesmerized at first sight. She had my perfect body type: Skinny, tall, perfectly round, petite ass and a proudly displayed flat chest.

A silver heart medallion adorned her neck as the centerpiece of a pink leather choker she wore. Her clean straight blonde hair was pulled tightly back into a power ponytail. I noticed that when she smiled, there was a glint in her eyes.

Her broad shoulders framed her model-like posture with her long legs announcing her femininity

leading to the most perfect round, soft, fleshy ass that attracts butt lovers from near and far. Her attire today was a black mini skirt with matching fishnet stockings.

"Hi," I stammered, almost out of breath from being so taken by what I thought was just about the most perfect woman I'd ever seen. She glanced at me and nodded and left the store shortly thereafter.

I went back to the same store every Saturday at the same time for the next three months hoping to see her again. No luck. But as fate would have it, on what I'd decided would be my last visit looking for her, there she was. I wasn't going to miss my opportunity this time.

I've been looking for my perfect body-type female for years. I rarely find thin flat chested confident women and when I do they are usually taken.

Ellavee was wearing yoga shorts outlining her perfect, petite, round ass with a white ribbed tank top without a bra. But as I approached to deliver my practiced lines, I choked on my gum at the sight of her nipples clearly visible on her slight chest.

"Are you okay?" Ellavee spoke first.

"I just swallowed my gum."

She started laughing.

"I saw you in here before. I was hoping to buy you coffee or something."

"Why?"

I could barely breathe, I was so excited.

"I...uh...well, I think you're so hot that I swallowed my gum."

That was not what I had practiced to say, but that's what came out of my mouth.

"You think I'm hot? Hmmm...like in what way?"

I wasn't expecting the blunt directness of her question. I was staring at her nipples. I figured I'd just go for it.

"You have a really sexy figure and a very attractive face."

"But you are staring at my chest. Pretty disappointing, right?"

"I actually love your small breasts."

"I don't have breasts," Ellavee said, thinking I was joking and turned to the exit to leave.

"Wait, could I call you sometime?" I blurted out.

"You're not my type."

She was out the door.

I jogged to catch up. I waited three months for this moment. As she backed out her car, I gestured for her to roll down her window.

"So, I'm not a stalker...I swear. But I've been coming here for weeks in the hopes of running into you again. I'm just a nice, boring, honest dude who thinks you're very hot. Could I please have your phone number?"

"No. But I hang out at the Ryda Pink Pony most Fridays. You can buy me a Moscow Mule sometime," she said, showing the first hint of a smile and a glint in her eyes.

Shit! Maybe she is not taken?! Maybe this time...is my time!

RYDA PINK PONY

On Friday I found her there, but she was a little standoffish towards me. She did let me buy her a Mule, but barely spoke to me and chummed with her friends instead. I didn't care; I was in her vicinity. There were only a few dudes in the entire bar. Weird for a Friday night, especially since there were plenty of attractive women.

She did introduce me to some of her friends.

"Everybody, this is nice, boring, honest Petre. Nice, boring, honest Petre...this is everybody."

Well, I guess an introduction is sort of a breakthrough.

I did catch the name of one other gorgeous, thin woman: Crystaltee.

One night during the week, I researched Ryda Pink Pony. On line reviews gave me the impression that it's a gay bar. Maybe Ellavee is a lesbian and she is just befriending me. No matter. I'm going for it. I've got to at least try. Maybe I can fuck her petite butt someday?

Along came another Friday and another mule. On this visit, we did have some conversation, so I asked Ellavee out on a real date.

"How about I buy you dinner tomorrow night?"

"Why would you want to do that?" she asked.

"I'd like to get to know you better," I reasoned.

"Why?" Ellavee asked, now showing glimpses of a smile.

"I dig your body so much I want to get to know your mind," I responded.

"Now that's an honest pick up line," she retorted with a full smile and a glint in her eyes, "Get down on your knees and beg me and I'll say yes."

I didn't know what this was all about. All I processed is that she would say yes. I got down on my knees.

"Ellavee, can I please buy you dinner tomorrow night?"

"Okay. I don't usually date guys like you but I'll meet you at Oyster GaZms at 7 tomorrow."

OYSTER GAZMS DINNER

We ordered appetizers and shots to start the night. Slamming a second shot before the meal arrived spurned my confidence to ask some probing questions.

Halfway into dinner--after we each had slid several slimy, gooey raw oysters down our gullet--I boldly asked the question I was curious to know how she'd answer.

"What do you mean when you say you don't date guys like me?"

"Well, you are straight and nice."

"So...you only date gay men? And assholes? What about nice and boring?"

My asshole response was a bit forward, but Ellavee shot back.

"There's just no way you and I would fit together...especially in bed."

"How would you know?" I questioned, turned on that she brought up sex.

Alcohol continued to open the door of this conversation.

"Well, to start with, I only fuck men who are bottoms. You know what that means?"

Boy, Ellavee just laid that right out there.

"I guess so. I think it means you want to be on top."

"Not want. Demand! You left out the word 'honest' a minute ago. HONESTLY Petre, have you ever been in a submissive sexual relationship?!"

"Uh, no."

"Then like I said, there's likely no way you and I would fit together." She stated strongly.

I do like strong decisive women, so her in-charge attitude was adding to her attractiveness.

"Get down on your knees and open your mouth and I'll prove this will be our last date."

"Here? In the restaurant?" I asked, noticing two guys at the next table heard every word of this conversation.

She just snapped her fingers twice without saying a word.

I got all nervous and slightly sexually aroused. She was connecting with me in my brain somehow. I knelt next to her and opened my mouth while embarrassingly looking at the two dudes who were watching my humiliation.

Ellavee formed a ball of spit at the tip of her now pursed-lips. When a sizable enough mass formed and gravity took over, her saliva dripped in a long, stretched out string and reformed as a ball of spit on my tongue. One dude at the next table was taking a picture.

"Are you all ready for another round of shots?" The waitress, who suddenly appeared from nowhere, asked.

"Check please," a slightly drunk Ellavee said, then looked at me sideways with that glint in her eye.

I guess I passed the first test.

"You honestly WANT to be my bottom?" she asked.

"I guess so," I answered.

"I want you to lick my ass." Ellavee stated as more of a demand than a request.

"I just swallowed my gum," I stammered.

"I'll tell you what 'nice, honest, straight' Petre, I'll break you from boring by having you come to my flat right now and have you properly tongue the shit out of my asshole," Ellavee announced so loudly that two dudes at the next table and the waitress--who returned with the check--all heard.

"It's either that or we stop pretending that we are on a date, because you'd be admitting that you're just not my type," she added. "Okay, Mr. Petre Bottom, are you ready to lick the shit out of my asshole?!"

The two dudes at the next table were both giving me a mocking thumbs up. How embarrassing. I felt humiliated, but I was getting aroused by this strong powerful woman taking charge of my sexuality. We paid our bill and left. I shouldn't have looked back over my shoulder, but I did. The one guy was making a gesture with his index finger tightly curled into his thumb and probing his tongue through the small hole mocking how it looked to be tonguing a butt hole.

RIMJOB

Ellavee's ass was just absolutely perfect. It was round and fleshy, yet petite and firm. I admit I was a little scared by her 'lick the shit out' comment and assumed she meant that literally.

Ellavee had me strip completely naked and lay down while she kept on her mini skirt and tank top, pulling her panties aside just enough to expose her little pink butt hole as she squatted over my face. Her asshole was tight and clean. I lip-locked her anus and then french-kissed her hole. She moaned. I licked and probed her ass. I felt like I was auditioning and didn't want to fail.

"Well, what do you know...straight Petre's little peter is hard from giving a rim job! And oh my, are you small!" Ellavee laughed.

I don't know why being straight is something she keeps bringing up, but I kept up my

performance by tonguing her ass.

"What does Petre do with his little peter when it gets a woodie?" Ellavee asked

condescendingly.

"Boring, straight guys beat off," I said, not really knowing how to respond.

"Perfect. Straight guys who bottom beat off for me, but then I make them eat it," Ellavee said, giggling. "And when their penis is small, I send them home in chastity."

Everything came to a halt. I froze. I wasn't used to this environment, this language, this pace, this humiliation. But my penis didn't seem to care. It was as stiff as a dowel rod. And my heart was pumping with a flutter similar to the first time I got laid. I was thinking that I liked being a bottom. Ellavee changed her tone.

"I think it's time for you to go home, boring, straight, little Petre."

"Wait, wait. I'll do it. I'll do whatever you want. I like you. I like being with you. I want to be your little bottom," I pleaded through my continuing audition, not even knowing or realizing what I was saying or agreeing to.

"Okay, then. Go wake up my roommate so she can watch you eat cum, too."

"You mean, like, right now?" I asked with my head spinning now adding to my heart pumping and my growing hard on.

"You're not her first cumeater. Which door are you gonna walk through, little Petre? The front door? Or the bedroom door? It's time to prove you're my bottom."

LITTLE PETRE, CUMEATER

Ellavee's roommate was sleeping in a high-waisted, loosely fitting satin teddy that wasn't completely covering her private parts. This tall, very attractive brunet, also had a completely flat chest with a perfectly round, small sexy ass. And...and...she had something else. Clear as day poking out of the leg hole of her teddy was a smoothly shaved enormous cock. A real cock. A big, long, groomed cock that must've been at least six inches when flaccid.

"Ellavee asked me to wake you," I whispered embarrassingly.

"Shit. Wow. Another cumeater?... Right on. Let me dress. I'll be right out," she answered.

Kirasee was her name. She every bit as gorgeous as Ellavee, with the only difference being that she had an unexpected massive sex organ dangling between her legs. Which I couldn't help but stare at. Kirasee was awake enough to catch my eyes glued to her cock.

"Stop admiring my dick. It's not for you."

I stuttered something stupid, like that I wasn't expecting to see it, to which she replied,

"I'm not gonna sleep with it hidden just in case pervert cumeaters come to wake me up."

Kirasee surfaced in a red and white checkered farmer's daughter-type shirt, blue jean shorts and white boots. She looked incredibly hot.

Ellavee made her expectations clear.

"Start beating off that little penis for me, right now. Cup your other hand at the tip so you can catch all your cum in it."

She lifted her tank top just high enough to expose her left nipple. Her fit arm looked so sexy with a small firm bicep and her noticeable pec muscle leading to her firmly outlined armpit and almost completely flat chest.

"Suck on my nipple little Petre. Cum in your hand. You get to eat sperm, straight, boy."

It was strange sucking on a flat chest with a little nipple, but I've always loved that look and her firm fit arms were very sexy. I was nervous about eating my cum, but I got so excited by sucking her flat chest that I came in less than a minute.

It was a bit off putting to beat my little meat in front of two clothed gorgeous women and downright embarrassing to stick my hand out to catch my load. And it was humiliating to wait for all the sperm to shoot...and knowingly wait (and wait some more)...before I could raise my hand to my mouth to slurp up the sperm. And it was mortifying to lick in the crevices between my clasped fingers to ensure I ingested every drop.

The glint returned to her eyes. She was smiling. Her next words were playfully teasing.

"You said you were straight, but you just ate sperm! And you claim to be boring but you just tongued my ass like your life depended on it."

"Maybe little Petre isn't straight, after all," Kirasee chimed in. "He couldn't take his eyes off my cock. I'm going back to bed; you two lovebirds behave. And Ellavee, seriously, a penis that small belongs in chastity."

"I know, I know," Ellavee acknowledged laughingly.

Ellavee retrieved a fuchsia colored briefcase from across the room when upon opening it my chin dropped. Clearly, I wasn't her first beau to tongue her ass and leave her flat with their penis locked up. This being evident by the large collection of chastity devices displayed before me.

"Your commitment to dating me, Mr. Petre Bottom, is wearing one of these. My commitment to you will be to fully expose your bottom."

LOADED & LOCKED

Inside the briefcase was a wide assortment of male chastity cages each complete with lock and key. Pink, clear, silicon, plastic, small and large, Ellavee had an extensive collection. There were little name tags next to some of them. I DIDN'T ask.

She aggressively placed her hand right on my dick.

"We need to get you fitted before your little penis gets stiff thinking about Kirasee's huge cock."

I felt absolutely emasculated. My penis was shrinking to an even smaller size in embarrassment. Ellavee noticed. She swiftly selected the tiniest device from the lot and directed me to put it on and close the lock.

"It's time to pass through another door. Do you still think you 'want' me? Because if you do you'll be locked...a lot."

While I was fumbling to get my new chastity device on, I contemplated her question. I've never had a chance to be with a woman this hot, no less with a chance to sleep with, what I think, is the female perfect body. So I just kept asking myself, 'how hard could it be to just follow her demands?' I certainly didn't like eating my own sperm, but sucking on her flat-chested nipple was worth it.

Most of the devices had a tube or a shaft of some sort as a sleeve for the male dick. My new cock cage was just a round ring with a flat shield. Apparently, my penis is so small it doesn't even need a sleeve. After loading my balls through the ring, the top rotates down and locks. My little shaft would now be tucked snugly behind the shield--which has holes, so I can pee with it on.

One might think a small penis shaft could somehow slip out of this simple mechanism. NOPE. It was surprisingly snug with its base clamping onto my groin. My testicles dangled between the base and the top shield and my small penis slightly inverted into my foreskin for a firm placement. Only the penis tip was actually resting against the shield. The front of the device embarrassingly looked like the top of a salt shaker.

Ellavee saw me stumbling with the chastity cage and shaking at it.

"You better not get out. It comes with a catheter that I've heard is quite uncomfortable. I'd prefer you not have to need it."

As I was leaving, I kept thinking about how Ellavee's flatmate had such a huge cock. I shouldn't have, but I asked about her.

"Are you and Kirasee just roommates?"

"Are you asking if we sleep together? Wow, that's a bold question. She is hot, though, right?"

"I was just wondering if..." my stumbling was interrupted.

"You were wondering where she puts that cock. You DO have a dirty mind; turns out little Petre ISN'T boring, after all."

"I swallowed my gum," I said, not knowing what to say.

"Correction. You swallowed your cum. Haven't you ever seen a hot woman that packs meat? You can admit it. We are all adults here."

"Uh, I guess not."

"You really need to stop guessing. What did you think of her cock, little Petre? I know you got a good look at it. I know she sleeps in that skimpy little teddy."

Ellavee was attaching the little key that opens my penis lock to the silver heart in the center of her pink choker while she asked me about cock. Anyone and everyone would now see my little penis key dangling from her throat necklace.

"Her cock? You mean what did I think of..."

"We both know what I'm asking. Spit it out," Ellavee was getting short with me.

"Well...it was huge...and shaved...and...and..."

"Sexy! It's fucking sexy. A hot bitch with a huge cock!"

"Okay locked Petre. Here's the skinny. I like raw fish. Pick me up Friday at 5; we are going to Sukdown Sushi."

SUKDOWN SUSHI

As planned, we were having a real dinner date at Sukdown Sushi. Even though I was her bottom in chastity, I was still trying to have a normal date with Ellavee--the hottest chick I've ever seen! She wore a satin pink mini skirt with a matching satin top that tied in the front just under her flat chest and showcased her fit, hard stomach. Her long legs were adorned in black fishnet stockings. Her outfit was completed with her signature pink choker which now had a small penis chastity key hanging from the silver heart. Her presentation always exuded power and I loved her confidence in her appearance. This part of her relaxed me.

I acknowledge I shouldn't have ordered them, but I started the evening off with shots. Ellavee warned me that if I plied her with alcohol, she wouldn't be responsible for what happened to my bottom when we got to her place.

When a second round of shots arrived shortly, she pointed out that I wasn't properly heeding her warning about taking our time. And talk about weird timing, the two dudes who were at Oyster GaZms the other night were seated just next us. After they ordered their drinks, the taller guy approached our table.

"Hi Kurky," Ellavee said to him.

"You two know each other?" I asked, surprised she knew his name.

"Kurky is one of my former chastity boys."

I was quite surprised she said this so brazenly out in the open.

"I can see by your necklace key that your new ass licker has joined the club," Kurky said.

I started to get up to act all macho when Ellavee placed her hand on my rising thigh and strongly pushed me back down to a seated position.

"Now, Kurky, be nice."

And just as this conversation started, the other guy had strolled over and stood before us, too.

"Hi Ricklette," Ellavee said to him.

"Let me guess," I said sarcastically, "he is another one of your former chastity boys."

"Oh, YOU are a fast learner," Ricklette shot right back. "Wait until you see what you're going to learn tonight!"

Tensions were rising among us three guys when Ellavee cut us all off.

"You two boys need to go suck down some sushi. We can catch up another time."

And just like that, they both went back to their adjacent table without another word. Ellavee was a powerful woman with an amazing effect on men who ended up under her thumb.

charmer949
charmer949
575 Followers
12