Falling For Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, daddy..." he said. "Fill me. Please..."

Noah grunted as he came inside his son. He continued to thrust back and forth as Oliver contracted his asshole around his cock, milking him of every last drop of cum.

Oliver could feel his father's liquid filling up his anal cavity, a warm, wet feeling that brought a flush to his cheeks. As he felt his dad's cock rubbing up against just the right spot of his prostate, Oliver felt his own dick begin to spurt as he came hands-free once again. As if he needed any more of a sign that he and his father were made for each other.

Noah rested against his son, breathing heavily in his ear as the pulsing of his cock began to subside. He kissed Oliver on the neck, then slowly pulled his cock out of his son's tight asshole.

Oliver turned around and kissed his father, hugging him tightly as they embraced. No matter what happened between the two of them, he knew they would always find their way back to each other.

"Now," he said, once they'd finished kissing. "Are you ready to hear my plan?"

____________________

Tony was balls deep in his 3rd beer when his phone buzzed.

"Hey Wyatt," read the text. "Or is it Tony? Been awhile. You miss me?"

Tony set his beer down on the bar, his heart thumping. He decided to play it cool.

"Surprised to hear from you, Joey," he wrote. "Thought mom and dad would be keeping you busy."

His phone buzzed with another text.

"They're gone this weekend. Was thinking maybe you'd come over tomorrow and we could have a little fun?"

Tony licked his lips. "Fuck yeah," he wrote. "What time?"

"Meet me at my place at noon. I'll text you the address in the morning," he responded.

Tony drained his beer, smirking. Looks like things really were starting to look up for him. Not only was he getting a big fat bundle at the end of the week, but he'd be getting his rocks off too. Maybe he'd treat Joey to a little weekend away sometime with his newfound cash. Well, at least once the kid graduated high school.

The next morning, Oliver was a bundle of nerves. He knew his plan was solid, but he still couldn't help but feel anxious.

Oliver, Noah, and Manny all met at Ashley's at 11. When they got there, she swung open the front door, beaming at them.

"I am SO glad we're doing this! This is so exciting," she squealed, rushing to hug Oliver and Manny.

"Thanks for letting us use your house," said Oliver.

She waved him off. "Are you kidding? My dad would have a heart attack if he knew a couple of guys were gonna fuck on his bed. And you know I'll take any chance I can get to stick it to him. I'm just glad my parents chose this weekend to go down to the Jersey shore."

"I don't think it's gonna get as far as sex," said Oliver as they walked inside the house. "We just wanna catch him in a compromising position."

"I mean, I don't mind if it goes there," said Manny, grinning. "I'd say having a dick in your ass is a pretty compromising position, wouldn't you?"

Ashley nodded. "I'm with Manny."

Oliver rolled his eyes. "No, I'm not gonna do that to him. He's still my uncle. We're sticking with the original plan. Dad, did you bring the box from the car?"

Noah walked in carrying a plastic storage container. "I got it, Ollie. Thank God I went as a cop for Halloween last year."

"Ooh, I bet that must have driven you wild, booboo bear," said Ashley.

Oliver blushed. "Let's hurry up and get the room ready! I wanna make sure everything's in place before he gets here."

By the time Tony arrived an hour later, the house was seemingly empty. Manny waited in the living room, nervously checking his phone. He had never been much of an actor, but luckily for him he was great at seducing people.

His heart skipped a beat as the doorbell rang. He tried his best to act cool as he walked over and opened the door.

"Sup, stud?" he said, leaning against the doorway with a smirk.

Tony stood there, trying not to quiver in his boots. He was just as nervous as Manny was.

"Hey," he said gruffly. "Can I come in?"

"Right this way," said Manny, gesturing him in and closing the door behind him.

"Nice place," said Tony, looking around. "Lotta Jesus stuff."

Manny looked at the many crosses lining the walls. "Yeah, my parents are total Jesus freaks. Makes this feel all the more naughty, doesn't it?"

He grabbed Tony by the hand and pulled him upstairs. Tony followed him along, his heart thumping. Manny opened the door to the master bedroom, pulling Tony inside.

"This is your room?" asked Tony.

"Nah," said Manny. He sat down on the bed, rubbing the spot next to him. "I just thought it might be nice to fuck a guy in my parents' bed."

Tony smiled nervously, then leaned down to kiss Manny. Manny closed his eyes, returning the kiss as he ran his fingers through Tony's hair. He pulled Tony down onto him, laying back onto the bed as they made out.

Tony was so hard he was aching. Part of him wanted to fuck the shit out of Joey this time around, but a deeper part of him wanted so desperately to be taken like a bitch like he had the first time. He rubbed his body against the younger man's, eager to be as close to him as possible.

They made out for a minute before Manny put his hand on Tony's chest. "I wanna try something," he said.

He leaned over the side of the bed and reached into a small box, pulling out a set of handcuffs.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Are you fucking kidding me? I was literally just in prison, you think I'm gonna get back in handcuffs?"

Manny smiled, rubbing his arm. "Come on, man," he said, pulling Tony closer to him. "I'm into the kinky shit," he said as he kissed Tony on the neck.

Tony took a deep breath, his skin shivering at the feel of Manny's lips. "Okay," he said breathlessly.

Manny grinned. "Good boy," he said, spanking Tony on the ass. "Now take off your clothes."

Tony turned red at being treated like a bitch by a guy half his age. Still, he ripped his shirt off his head and began to unbutton his pants.

"Get on the edge of the bed and grab the bed frame."

Tony shucked off his pants and did as Manny told. He was lying on his stomach, wearing nothing but his boxer briefs as he gripped the bed frame with both his hands.

Manny stood in front of him, putting the handcuffs around Tony's wrists and cuffing him to the frame of the bed.

Tony stared up at him nervously. "Now what?" he asked.

Manny grinned. He reached down into the box and pulled out a small strip of cloth.

"Now we put this on, and then I fuck the shit out of you."

Tony gulped. His heart was racing, but his cock was rock hard in his underwear. He nodded.

Manny wrapped the blindfold around his eyes. Once it was secure, he said, "All right, let's get this party started!"

At that, the closet door slowly slid open. Oliver slipped out alongside his father and Ashley. Ashley had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing at the sight of Oliver's half naked uncle lying on the bed. Oliver elbowed her, then pulled out his phone.

He nodded at his dad, then leaned down in front of his uncle to take the picture. Manny got on the bed behind him, posing with a "hang loose" sign as Oliver snapped the picture.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" asked Tony impatiently.

"Yeah, I'm just grabbing the lube," said Manny.

Oliver snapped another picture of his uncle from a few feet back, making sure he got everything in the frame. Suddenly he felt a pang in his chest. Seeing his uncle there, handcuffed to the bed in nothing but his underwear... Oliver didn't think he'd ever pitied someone so much in his life. For a moment he questioned whether or not this was a good idea after all.

"What the fuck is going on?" snapped Tony. "Just fuck me already."

Noah walked forward and grabbed Tony's blindfold, ripping it off his face.

"I'd say you're pretty fucked," he said with a smug smile on his face.

Tony's face turned white as he saw Noah, Oliver, and Ashley all standing around him. He turned to see Manny climbing off the bed.

"What the fuck is this?" he yelled, trying to pull his hands away from the bed frame. He was still fully handcuffed.

"Sorry man, but you fucked with my friend. And you fucked with his dad. That's just not chill with me," said Manny.

Tony was fuming. "Yeah? Well, did you know that they're fucking?" He looked angrily at Noah. "Yeah, that's right. My brother-in-law is fucking his son. How's that for fucked up?"

"That can't be true," said Ashley, wrapping her arms around Oliver. "He's my boyfriend. We're madly in love. Who would ever believe you?"

"You, on the other hand, are in some pretty nasty shit," said Noah. He grabbed Oliver's phone and brought it close to Tony's face, showing him the pictures he'd taken. "You say a word about my son and me, we put these photos on every site we can possibly think of. How do you think your gangbanger friends will react when they see you're really just a self-hating homo like the rest of us?"

Tony was almost shaking with anger. "Go ahead," he spat out. "I don't give a fuck. I'll take us all down. If only so I can see you burn."

"Uncle Tony, you don't mean that," pleaded Oliver. "Just stop, this doesn't need to go any further. Just promise not to tell anyone and we'll delete the picture."

Tony smiled nastily. "I have a picture of my own, little nephew. I took it when you were bent over sucking your dad's cock in that parking lot."

He turned to Ashley. "So sorry, sweetie, I don't think your little act is gonna fool anyone. All I have to do is send that picture to the New York Times and your lives are over."

"I'll call your parole officer," Noah said quietly.

Oliver looked at his dad, shocked.

"I'll tell him about the drinking, about the coke. I'm pretty sure that's a violation big enough to land you back in jail," he continued.

Oliver was flabbergasted. Taking a photo was one thing, but sending his uncle back to jail was crossing a line. This was going way too far.

Tony glared at Noah. "Go ahead," he snarled.

"STOP IT!"

Everyone turned to look at Oliver. He stood there shaking.

"Ollie-"

"Dad, stop. That's enough."

He walked over to Tony and got down on his knees. He put his hand on his uncle's shoulder.

"Uncle Tony. Look at me."

He put his hand on Tony's cheek and gently turned his face to make him look in his eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" Oliver said softly. "We're your family."

Tony's face began to tremble. "Don't give me that Ollie," he said. "I'm not your family. You don't even know anything about me."

Oliver looked at his uncle with pity. "Yes I do," he said. "I know that when I was 8 years old and I was so scared of the dark, you would come and sit with me all night until I fell asleep."

Tony looked away, but Oliver continued.

"And I know that when mom died, you were the person I went to after the funeral. The one who hugged me and told me it was okay to be angry. You listened to me and you never judged me or treated me like a little kid. You always made me feel like I was enough, like I was special just for being me."

Tears began to come out of Tony's eyes. He blinked them away, trying to quell the emotions rising up inside him.

"You loved me no matter what. And I'm sorry that I didn't do the same for you," said Oliver. "But I love you. I don't want us to be this way. I can't give you up any more than I can give my dad up."

He took his uncle's face in his hands and said, "Please Uncle Tony. Just stop. Let's just be a family again."

Noah watched his son on his knees, holding the man who he hated more than anything in the world. And in that moment, it was like he fell in love with him all over again.

____________________

Oliver walked across the stage, his hand outstretched. He turned to the audience and smiled just like they told him to, shaking his principal's hand with his right and grabbing his diploma with his left. He beamed as they called his name, moving the tassel on his cap from right to left as he looked out among the sea of his fellow classmates and graduates.

He walked off the stage, still smiling widely as he headed back to his seat for the rest of the ceremony. He could hardly believe that high school was finally coming to an end. He'd officially done it!

After the ceremony was over, Ashley came bounding up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"We did it Olly-kins! We are officially graduates."

She waved herself with her diploma, giggling.

"My man," said Manny, giving Oliver a friendly punch on the shoulder. "How's it feel to be a college man now?"

Oliver smiled. "It feels good. I think I speak for all of us when I say I will not miss this place."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Totally. Hey, we're going to Toast. Wanna join? Erin's coming," she said, grinning.

Oliver shook his head. "Thanks, but I think my dad has something planned at home."

"Yeah, probably a dick up your ass," mumbled Manny.

Ashley smacked him on the arm.

"What? I'm not wrong, am I Oliver?"

Oliver smiled. "You know what, Manny? I think maybe, just this one time, you might be."

Oliver met his dad outside in front of the school with the other graduates. His father was waving him over, his face so full of pride and joy that Oliver could hardly stand it. He walked into his father's arms, allowing his dad to envelop him in a great big bear hug in front of all of the other kids.

"I'm so proud of you, Ollie," he said, squeezing him. "Your mom would be beside herself if she got to see you today. But I'm sure she's looking down on us right now."

"I don't really wanna think about mom watching us, dad," laughed Oliver.

Noah grinned. "Point taken."

They drove home together, Noah resting his hand on Oliver's knee. He kept looking over at Oliver and smiling.

"Dad, you're gonna crash," said Oliver.

Noah laughed. "I'm sorry!" he said. "I just can't believe my little boy is a high school graduate."

Oliver smiled for a moment, then turned away, his smile dropping. "I thought he might be here," he said quietly.

Noah rubbed his leg. "I know, sweetheart. But you have to know, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you. I think he just... has a lot he still has to work out."

Oliver nodded. He wasn't surprised that his Uncle Tony hadn't shown up. After that day at Ashley's, Tony had skipped town and they hadn't heard from him since. Oliver had tried calling him several times over the last couple of months, but to no avail. He had only left him the voicemail inviting him to graduation in the halfhearted hope that he would show.

"You're right. I'll give him time," said Oliver.

Oliver put his hand on his father's and looked over at him, smiling. Much as he missed his Uncle Tony, he knew that he had all he needed right there with him.

Oliver walked through the door of their house, taking off his graduation robes and tossing them on the couch.

"I've been wanting to get you out of those all day," said his dad, grabbing him from behind and kissing him.

Oliver giggled, returning his father's kiss. He had convinced his father to grow his facial hair out into a short beard, which was flecked with the same grey as his dad's sideburns. Not only did it suit him immensely, but it also saved Oliver's skin from being rubbed to pieces by his dad's stubble.

"Why don't we take this celebration upstairs?" asked Noah, picking Oliver up in his arms.

"I was thinking..." said Oliver as his father carried him to the stairs.

Noah stopped and looked at him curiously.

"Oh?"

Oliver grinned at him mischievously. "It's just that... you know, I never had sex with Ashley. Not that I want to or anything, but... I guess I'm just wondering... what it would be like to be on top."

Noah raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I see. You wanna know if you can fuck daddy?"

Oliver rubbed his finger along his dad's chest and smiled coyly at him. "Maybe."

Noah growled. "Mmm... I think that can be arranged."

Oliver smiled. "Yay!" he said, clapping. "You can still carry me up the stairs though."

Noah laughed. "Just so long as we remember who's daddy."

He carried Oliver into his bedroom and laid him down on the bed, covering him with his body as they began to make out. Oliver ripped off his father's tie, unbuttoning his dad's shirt to reveal his hairy chest.

Noah unbuckled Oliver's belt and unzipped his pants, relieving the young man of his lower garments. He pulled Oliver's shirt over his head, then removed his own shirt and pants.

He climbed on top of Oliver, both men clad only in their underwear. Oliver wrapped his arms around his father's back, rubbing his hands along his dad's hairy body. He loved his dad's coarse body hair, and he especially loved the way it felt rubbing up against his own smooth skin. He reached back and pulled his dad's boxers down, running his fingers in between his dad's ass cheeks.

"Oh, you know what you're doing, do you?" laughed Noah.

Oliver grinned. "I learned from the best."

Noah grabbed his hand and wet his middle finger in his mouth, then put Oliver's hand back on his hole.

"Mmm boy... those hands feel so good," he growled.

Oliver began to slowly finger his father, pushing his finger deep inside his father's hole. The sensation was strange. He had only ever fingered himself before, so he wasn't used to what it was like entering someone else's hole. He could only imagine what it would feel like once he'd put his penis inside there.

Noah helped him guide his hand, moving his finger in and out to loosen his dad's hole. Noah hadn't bottomed in about two and a half decades, and even then only a handful of times. But there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for his son. Plus, he figured that if he was going to expect his son to give up his ass on the regular, it would only be fair for him to do the same.

After a few minutes of foreplay, Noah hopped off the bed. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand.

"It's been a while for me, so I wanna make sure you're nice and lubed up," he said.

He pulled Oliver's briefs off, revealing his son's fine pubic hair and his rock hard cock. Thank God his son hadn't gotten quite all of his length and girth. Noah had a feeling he wouldn't have been quite as much of a champ as Oliver had been about taking such a big cock.

He rubbed the lube on Oliver's cock, making Oliver moan. Oliver already felt intense amounts of pleasure just from the feel of his father's hand. He was dripping at the thought of what it would feel like having his father's tight ass wrapped around his dick.

Once Oliver had been properly lubed up, Noah took off his boxers and got on the bed. He positioned his hole over Oliver's cock, staring Oliver in the eyes as he felt the head of his son's penis poke the entrance to his hole. Oliver reached up and ran his fingers through his father's chest hair, then grabbed his dad's cock and started stroking it.

"Do it, daddy," he said.

Noah began to slowly sink down onto his son's dick. His eyes rolled back into his head. Fuck, this was a feeling he hadn't had in a while. The feeling of Oliver's hand rubbing his cock made Noah feel brave enough to keep going, so he continued to slide down as he took more of his son inside of him.

Noah shuddered as he felt Oliver's cock brush past his prostate. Oh, THAT was a nice feeling. Noah couldn't remember the last time he'd played with his prostate. Perhaps that was something they could work in more often. Finally Noah bottomed out on his son's cock, finding himself sitting in Oilver's lap.

"How does it feel, daddy?" Oliver asked, staring up at his father in wonder.

Noah smiled. "So good, baby. Now fuck your daddy."

Oliver grinned. He began to buck his hips, thrusting up inside his father. The feeling was incredible. It was similar to the way he felt when his father would blow him, only so much tighter. He could see why his father got so much enjoyment out of fucking his tight hole. This felt incredible!