Falling for Dad's Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Senseless fucking, shameless flashing.
13.6k words
4.88
3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/03/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to neuroparenthetical, Incredimeters and Erza07, who edited this story.

Pay attention to the tags.

We're going out tonight, I have decided. Stella has been at my flat since mid afternoon, and we've been fucking the whole time.

I want to make our outings good, so I've been thinking and planning this for a bit. Within the strict confinements Stella has imposed, my planning amounts to very little, though. Spending my own money to make myself look good doesn't break any of her rules, so I've prepared an expensive brown, silk suit that makes me look like a fashion model. I put it on after we shower together.

"You should wear this more often," she tells me.

"Will you fall in love with me, then?"

"Not a chance. But maybe someone else will."

"Not with you by my side," I say.

"I'm not so sure about that. And you know what? I know just the perfect luxury accessory to go with your fancy suit."

I think I know what it might be. "What do you have in mind?"

"A naked slut." Stella wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. "On high heels."

"With long, flashy ear pieces? Large nipple rings? Collared and on a leash?"

She laughs. "Something like that, yes."

"Cute. But you're not showing your feeble weenie and soft grapes again tonight. So get busy getting dressed." I'm not sure why I have to deny her nakedness. She does look crazy hot when in nude and her shaved diminutive male genitals are not offensive in the least.

"Wait! What? What exactly are you referring to as soft grapes?"

"You know very well what. Now get ready before I give your butt a healthy red hue."

"Wife beater!" she scoffs before turning away and leaving for the bedroom, where she has a wardrobe full of garments. Some of them she brought from her place, the rest I bought myself.

She returns still naked, holding a short, white dress in one hand and a pair of brown panties in the other.

"These are my options for tonight?" I ask her.

She nods.

"Put them on, let me see you wearing them."

She slips into the dress first and models it for me. She looks like a doll, expensive and very fuckable. Then she puts the bikini cut panties on and gives me a few turns and leg stretches for a better appraisal. I can tell she prefers the latter choice. The high leg openings cut obliquely over her buttocks. The thin, soft fabric is elastic enough to sink between them and to reveal in fine detail the quality of her genitals.

"Slut," I mutter under my breath, before continuing in a normal voice. "You may go like this."

I'm planning to take her to a dance club and though underdressed, she'll not be terribly out of place.

She puts a pair of long feather tassel, drop dangle earrings on. The many-colored faux feathers, suspended together with shiny, golden oblongs on a polychrome, semicircular bridge of beads, swing well below her ear lobes on chains. To that I add three large necklaces, the largest of which is made of big alternating round and square, brown and blue glass beads, mostly to give her chest some cover. Her tits remain mostly visible on the sides and jiggle with every step she takes. Her thick nipples poke impertinently into the air in front of her.

I have her sit down, then apply white and light gray eyeshadow to her lids. Earlier on, I directed her to paint her nails white, and she complied without asking why.

Her outfit is completed by a small collection of assorted trinkets and a pair of dark crimson, platform boots that bring her height in line with mine.

"I don't know about others," I tell her, "but I'd fuck you."

"I'd fuck you, too, lover," she returns the compliment.

"It's the suit, right?"

"Only the suit," she agrees.

"Let's try not to fuck too much while out," I propose to much laughter.

"Then I've lubed my asshole for nothing," she answers.

We leave my place hand in hand. I love the touch of her hand. It's warm and soft, though not much softer than you'd expect from somebody who does not do physical labor, and larger than any of my previous girlfriends -- even of those who were taller than Stella.

I love the narrowness of her waist, the firmness of her back and the softness of her ass. As we dawdle from place to place through a party district, I delight in feeling her back side from her neck to her thighs. When we stop in the middle of a crowd I cup her tits, pinch her nipples, suck her pierced lower lip and insert my tongue in her fresh tasting mouth.

After an hour or so of wandering the streets, we make our way to a hip dance club. Stella is a dancer and I like seeing her moving her body slaved to the rhythm of dance music. I don't bring her to discos often because I am not a dancer. Even now as we make our way through the busy dance floor, I find most straight men around me awkward and graceless and I have little desire to present myself as uncoordinated and inept as they are.

When we get to dancing, I mostly stay put. I move just enough to feel good and enjoy the show Stella is giving in the stroboscopic disco lights. She dances slowly and keeps her hands on my body. I'd kiss her and touch her all over rather than dance, and our proximity allows me to do just that. The loud music and the seething mass of sexy, colorful people combine hypnotically and the night takes a life of its own. Stella swings her hips, shakes her ass, and turns and twists just in front of me. I forget about dancing altogether, I am fascinated by her forms, enthralled by her moves. I touch her swaying hips, grab her ass when she's facing me and press under her bouncing tits when she's facing away.

A guy, a real dancer, good looking and dressed flashily turns towards Stella and they dance together. He's not alone. The attractive young female that accompanies him takes Stella's place. She too is a dancer. She wears a dark tight skirt and a white blouse, under which her generous breasts move entrancingly. I divide my attention between the beautiful woman dancing with me and Stella, who in the company of a skilled dancer demonstrates a fuller range of dancing talents.

We continue to switch dance partners, and during one of these switches, I strike up a conversation with the woman.

"She can move," she says looking at Stella.

"You've got nothing to be ashamed of, yourself," I reply.

"Aren't you jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"What if he keeps her?"

"Do I get you for a replacement?"

Over the loud music, our conversation is more of a shout than a talk.

"What if we both leave with her?"

"Good luck with that," I laugh.

Later, we all sit together to have a drink.

"We're going to a party later," the man says. "Would you like to join us?"

I look at Stella and we agree. "Sure, why not?"

She sits between them and they look at her like they want to eat her. Maybe it's for that reason that she stands and comes to sit on my lap. I put my hand on her thigh and she pulls it over her crotch. I rub her boy parts through the thin panties, while she leans over and kisses me, with an arm around my shoulders. After this demonstration of devotion, our new acquaintances chill out and show Stella a markedly reduced interest.

Eventually, the four of us leave for the party. We take a cab and after not too long of a ride, we arrive at a large villa in a posh neighborhood. Here we find another large crowd, most of whom are people our age. Before we get a chance to really mingle, the two dancers who invited us disappear. I suppose for having lost interest.

We explore the party, moving between the pool area, the outside bar and grill, and the many rooms of the mansion. There's music, of course. People dance. Some kiss and touch, but nothing overtly sexual. Not fucking is not our idea of fun. My hard dick aches for Stella's ass. We find a small bathroom upstairs and lock ourselves in.

"I want your pussy, babe," I tease her. She does not like her asshole called `pussy,' nor does she like to be called `babe.'

I pin her against the door and kiss her, while my hands dig in her hips and waist. I eat her mouth like I'm starved, and yet I had the same meal hours earlier. She unbuttons my shirt and unzips my trousers.

I pull her to the large oval sink and study our reflections in the mirror. A cute, sexy chick and a disheveled, horny guy stare back, both the same height. I would not want to see the sex hungry looking man around my girlfriend. I chuckle and turn my attention to her, specifically to her bottom.

I get behind her, pull her panties down to mid thighs and open her butt. I spit on my fingers and press them on her soft hole. The ease with which I enter her thrills me and pushes my erection a notch harder.

"Cock hungry slut," I say in a hoarse voice, "have you cleaned your ass properly?"

"Stick it in, boy," she answers. Half way turned from the waist, she reaches with her hand behind to touch me. It descends over my stomach and stops over the exposed base of my hard cock -- its tip held down by the waistband of my underwear.

I push my entire hand in and shake it rapidly up and down inside her warm, mushy insides. The movement transmits to her soft ass, and it jiggles arousingly. My hand keeps slipping out of her lubricated and very loose hole and when it does, I push it back in hurriedly. The fast in and out of her ass hand movement is as satisfying as shaking her meat from inside her body and I switch between the two excitedly. Her entire body swings from the fucking I'm giving her and the large, heavy necklaces on her neck sway and jingle.

"Oh, fuck!" she begs. "Oh, shit! I'm gonna piss myself."

"Hang in there, girlie," I encourage her.

Whenever my hand leaves her ass, her asshole gapes wide and dark red. Her pucker ring does not form a perfect ring when stretched, but more of an inside gear shape. It looks hungry for a filler and very tasty at the same time. I feed it my hand and shake it well. Fast moving ripples flow from it and traverse her fatty behind padding. I watch spellbound how they create unnatural sharp angles before collapsing into slower moving waves that travel further down her thighs.

"Boy, please!" he moans, "I'm a boy."

His small, delicate junk swings erratically from side to side by the same rhythm imposed by my punishing hand.

"You were a man just the other day," I remind him.

"I can't be that," he wails ashamed. "Not with your hand in my ass."

I open her -- his -- hole with three fingers inserted from each side to expose the crimson rectum beyond. Then I pull to the sides with both my hands, allowing them to slide out over the slightly wet and greasy buttocks. Once my hands have left his yummy insides, the hole collapses quickly and assumes an appearance so pleasant one could be forgiven for not believing how widely and easily it opens. For good measure -- and its great entertainment value, I give this exercise several repeats.

Then I move closer to him and stick my dick -- long freed from the confines of my underwear -- in his well warmed up bum. I fuck him with much ardor for a while, stirred further by his cute looks reflected by the mirror and frustrated by the lack of sensation in my cock. I stop, drop my jacket and my shirt, then resume poking his innards with my hard, deep reaching stick at a more leisurely pace. He takes it bent over the sink while I hold him by his hips. He comes back often for kisses and when he does my hands move upwards, to close above his belly button or under his swinging tits. He turns his head and only slowly brings his face to mine. After our open lips have been in contact for several butt thrusts, he slips his tongue in my mouth.

I put a stop to the fucking and lean by his side against the countertop. He kisses me then slides down my body until he squats with my dick in his face. He licks it tip to bottom, then sucks each of my balls in turn. After a short but effective tongue cleaning, he asks me to turn so he can have a go at my ass. Since I had his I reckon it's only fair he has mine, so I comply dutifully. I turn and no sooner than I bend slightly over the sink, I feel his hands spreading by ass and his wet tongue working my hole. When he's done, his reflection joins mine in the mirror. He embraces me over the waist smiling, then gives me a couple of slaps on the butt. I turn. He jumps on me with a happy face and sticks his tongue in my mouth to let me taste everything from my hole to his.

I wash a bit over the sink before putting my clothes back on. My hair is in disarray, but I can't be bothered to care. Besides, it gives me a rebellious look. Some chicks might even like it. Stella pulls his panties up and checks his appearance while I do that.

We're good to go when I realize there's something else I need to do.

"Wait for me, sweetie," I tell Stella, "I need to take a leak."

"You want me to hold it for you?"

"Nah, I'm good. I'm a big boy, you see."

"How about I do this?" he asks and pulls his panties down to his ankles, before sitting on the bowl, legs spread wide. He leans back a little and with his arms spread, points with his hands to his crotch. "How is your aim?"

I grin and get closer to him. My piss flows over his chest and abdomen, before the stream goes full pressure, after which I take a step back and direct it precisely at his doubtfully useful junk. He leans back further, propping himself on his arms, with his hands behind him on the toilet cover. Then he raises his butt from the seat and lewdly shakes his hips in front of me.

"Pervert!" I call out to him.

When the stream loses pressure, I close the distance again and pee on his chest. He flicks his tongue indecorously over his lips and at the same time, reaches for the shower bidet. When the last drop has fallen from the tip of my dick, he takes it into his mouth and gives it a suck and a tongue wash. Then, still mouth full of meat, he smiles and washes his front with the jet spray. After I take a step back, he pulls his panties up and rises to his feet in one fluid motion.

"I suppose growing up without a father and a mother is to blame for your toilet habits," I tell him. "Just know that I don't hold it against you."

He smiles or grins, I can't tell which or whether there's a difference. I find his cuteness difficult to resist and kiss him deeply, tasting my own piss in the process. I pull his narrow body tightly into mine and bury my fingers in his fleshy bum. I'm about to pull his panties down and continue fucking him, before I think better of it and let him breathe.

At last, we leave the bathroom and I notice the front of her knickers is wet. He did not wipe after washing. I take the boy that looks like he has pissed his pants on another grand party tour, during which we fill up on many foods and drinks. There's a nicely stocked buffet in a large room downstairs from which we fill our plates. There's the grill outside, operated by two older gents that seem to belong to the place. We go there, plates in hand and wait in line to get offered juicy cuts of burned meat.

During the entire ramble and feeding expedition, I haven't seen anybody quite as undressed as Stella, though there are some girls in the pool, and at least a couple of them are topless. Technically less dressed than my companion, it is Stella who takes the uncontested first prize when it comes to looking the most indecently out of place.

While I've been checking out the lewd boy and the surrounding party, we've made it to the front of the line. The man dispensing deliciously tender bits of barbecued meat starts a conversation with us.

"Are you two kids having fun?"

"Yes, Sir!" I answer, mouth full.

"You know," he says pointing at Stella, "we do have bathrooms here. Four on the ground floor, some more upstairs."

"It's not that, Sir," I reassure him. "She did not piss herself."

Stella smiles broadly, showing two rows of perfectly shaped white teeth. Bit large for a girl, if you'd ask me. Then she bursts into laughter.

The good-natured host joins her in laughing and it's not long before he has one arm around her waist. The other he uses to turn the meat on the grill. Stella too has her free arm resting on the guy's chest, and the two of them seem to be enjoying each other's company greatly. They whisper something to each other. I can't make out what they are saying, and in truth, I don't care.

"We have some open rooms upstairs," the man says towards me. "You can use one of them to rest and refresh. Or stay the entire night and the day tomorrow if you wish."

"Thank you for the offer, Sir," I reply. "We might take you up on it."

I recover my companion, but not before she lays a kiss on the man's cheek.

We move across the party grounds, touching and kissing. My arousal grows and my erection stiffens. I run my hands all over Stella's body and find a focus on her ass. My fingers dig ever deeper into her buttocks, push the panties aside, and explore the outside and inside of her hole.

I sit on a crowded couch in a crowded room. There may be about a dozen people around us. Most of them are of our age. The remainder appear to be in their thirties and forties. Despite the numbers, the ambience is relaxed, sedated. People chat quietly. Many busy themselves over mobile devices. Some stare with an empty gaze -- possibly, probably stoned.

There isn't enough room for Stella on the couch, so she sits on my lap instead. There's a girl to my left, and a young man to my right. Stella locks onto me, arms over shoulders and kisses me passionately. I work her tits and insert a hand between her closed legs.

It's as if we're invisible; nobody seems to be paying attention to us. The girl texts somebody over the phone. The man is engaged in a slow paced conversation with a woman sitting on a different couch.

Stella straddles me and concentrates on my mouth. She chews and sucks my lips and sticks her tongue to surprising depths. I dig deep into her flesh, plowing her ass and thighs with my fingers. Then I slide a hand into her elastic panties through a leg opening and place the other on her throat. I massage her genitals more gently than I was doing her legs just a moment ago, but still with much intensity. I squeeze, twist and roll, all while pressing and restricting her air passage.

She gets off me and pulls down her panties. She unbuttons and unzips my trousers, pulls them over my knees together with the underwear, then straddles me again. She grabs and squeezes my hard dick with such force that I have to give her a slight slap across the face to make her stop. She lets go, stands again, then turns to sit on my lap. She takes a ridiculous amount of time to fit my dick in her raised butt, before lowering herself slowly on my shaft. From there, she bobs leisurely on it, with occasional assistance from my hands on her hips.

The young woman on my left finally takes note of our existence, watching us curiously before turning her attention back to her phone. The room remains largely unimpressed with our performance, though a man here and a woman there turn their gaze on us and observe. Some pictures are taken, including from the texting girl. She probably shares the experience with the person on the other end. Someone is recording the show, and I expect the video will end up online, if it's not already being streamed live. Too bad for the poor lighting conditions. Our faces may not be easily recognizable.

We can keep at this indefinitely and we do keep at it long enough. When it gets old, Stella stands and I stand with her. She picks her panties up from the floor and we resume our explorations around the place. This time with a clearer focus -- we need to fuck, so we probe our way to the promised, quiet rooms upstairs.

We try many doors and find them locked or opening to rooms that are not bedrooms. I give up hope and pull Stella inside a study, where I take her ass against a wall. She lets me cool off for a few minutes, before taking my hand and leading me to a renewed exploration. Several doors later, we find a large bedroom, organized around a tall, king size bed. We enter and after surveying the place, switch the lights off. The light coming from the garden and party outside the window is enough to see her clearly.