Falling for Fran Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How big is your shower?" I asked after a while when I thought about the long flight and passing through two airports.

"If you're wondering whether we'd both fit," she replied, "it might be a little snug but I'm sure we could make it work."

"I don't mind snug," I said, reaching down and running a finger between her nether lips which caused her to shiver. As I licked my finger and thought that I really wanted to taste her pussy with my face buried in it, she started to get up. I watched her ass until she was out of sight then got up and followed her. She grabbed a couple of towels then led me to her bathroom. Her combo bathtub and shower didn't look any smaller than what I had in my apartment or that you'd typically see in any older hotel so I was sure we'd be fine. She set the towels within reach then leaned into the shower and turned on the water. Once she had the temperature to her liking, she stepped in and beckoned for me to join her.

I followed and watched as she stood under the spray with the water running down over her body, my cock starting to stiffen again. Once she was thoroughly wet, we switched places and I let the warm water run over me. When I stepped from under the shower, she was waiting with a handful of body wash, which she began to spread over me, starting at my shoulders. I just stood there enjoying the feel of her hands on my body as my cock continued to stiffen even more. When she was done with my upper body, front and back, she dropped down in front of me and, with my stiff cock right in front of her, started with washing my feet and worked her way up. She finished up with my ass then my cock and balls, leaving me soaped up and fully rigid when she stood again.

"You don't need to wash me," she said when I grabbed the bottle of body wash.

"Are you going to deny me the pleasure of running my hands all over your body?" I asked as I poured some into my hand. The expression on her face when I put it that way suggested she hadn't fully considered that. I started with her upper body as well but probably spread more of the soapy lather on her tits than on any other part of her. When I hunkered down in front of her with her pussy right in front of my face, it took everything in me to wash her feet and legs first. Once I was soaping up her ass, though, I could no longer resist and began to lick her pussy. She moaned and grabbed my head, subtly humping her pussy toward my face. Rather than continuing to slurp at her slit, I focused on licking and sucking her clit, which just made her moan even louder.

Since my hands were totally soapy, I didn't want to slip my fingers up into her and I didn't want to pause to rinse them off, so I continued to soap up her ass, gradually running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. She seemed to shiver a little each time my fingertip encountered her asshole so, naturally, since there was plenty of slippery soap suds, I went ahead and eased my finger into her ass while still licking and sucking her clit. The sound that she let out as she started immediately shaking made it clear that this was intensely pleasurable for her and her orgasm seemed to go on and on while I slowly slid my finger in and out. I fully intended to continue eating her pussy and fingering her ass but, once that initial orgasm finally tapered off, she had me stand up, my finger slipping out of her ass.

"That felt so incredible," she said, reaching down to find my cock still both fully rigid and thoroughly soapy, "I want to see how it will feel when you stick this in my arse."

My cock grew even stiffer at that suggestion as well as due to her stroking it. She turned toward the wall and leaned forward while I ran my soapy cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times before lining up with her asshole. It took minimal effort due to all of the suds before I was sliding in and she was immediately cumming again. I was holding her waist, slowly sliding my cock in and out while expecting to be cumming pretty quickly myself. Her asshole was so snug that it felt absolutely incredible as I fucked it. Once she recovered enough from that initial orgasm, she started to push back against my incoming thrusts, setting a slightly faster pace.

I slipped my hands up to cup her tits while leaving her in complete control of the pace and my cock may have become even harder as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh. Whether it did or not, she had another apparently intense orgasm within a couple of minutes of the first then picked up her pace even more. As she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster, I ended up straightening up and holding her waist again, her ass smacking repeatedly into my hips. We were both moaning as we were getting closer to cumming again. When I finally exploded into her ass, she immediately started shaking as she was also cumming. I continued to slowly slide my cock in and out of her ass for as long as I could but, once it began to soften, I slipped it out.

"I've never done that before," she said, "but I've also never wanted to until just then."

"You and me both," I replied, which seemed to please her that we'd shared this moment of discovery together. We rinsed off all of the suds then turned off the shower and dried ourselves and each other. Rather than getting dressed again, we remained naked for the rest of the night, even while eating and figuring out what to do with my luggage. Mostly we were making each other cum or just talking and catching up between orgasms. She was thoroughly surprised that I'd not only brought a tuxedo for her gala but that I'd purchased it and basically had it custom made. She loved that story not just because it had resulted in such a stunning tuxedo but also because she said it really showed that I'd been thinking about what would make her happy as opposed to doing what would have been easy. I didn't tell her about the prediction regarding wearing that tux when I got married, at least not yet.

As when we'd been in New York, she'd had me come up with a list of things that I wanted to see and do in and around London. Since we had more than just a couple of days, we were able to see more than just what we could cover on foot. She had plenty of even cooler places to show me, though she claimed that they weren't as cool as what I'd shown her in New York. Of course, I disagreed and was thrilled by each new thing that she took me to see. Still being the giant nerds that we were, there were a lot of things that most people probably didn't find as cool as we did. There were even a few times that we were either overcome with desire for each other or we just happened to find a place that was conducive to fucking each other without anyone catching us. Most of our pursuits of pleasure took place back at her flat and there probably wasn't a surface that we hadn't fucked on if possible. I did refrain from telling her that anything either in her flat or where we'd been intimate around London would remind her of me because that had actually ended up being a little tough as I'd finished up my last semester at Columbia after she left.

The day of the big event was slightly chaotic in Fran's small flat. She didn't want me to see her getting ready, only once she was completely done and dressed. This was not an industry that was going to spring for a hotel suite for those being honored to get ready, though they were going to send a car for us. The early part of the day was spent just figuring out the logistics since her bathroom was not connected to her bedroom and she'd need both. I would also need to get ready myself, which wouldn't require as much time or effort, so I mainly just wanted to make sure I was not in the way. She was doing her own hair and makeup and, of course, dressing herself and I'm sure it all would have been easier for her if I wasn't there so I even offered to leave for a few hours. She would hear nothing of it and, though neither of us said it at the time, we realized it would be a good test of our relationship under stress.

Things actually went surprisingly well, in part because we were prepared before we got started and had the logistics mostly figured out. The nerd in both of us definitely came in handy. When the moment of the big reveal arrived, no one would ever have suspected what a big nerd she was; she looked absolutely stunning in every respect. I was actually speechless when she stepped out of her bedroom. We didn't have cell phones with cameras, or even digital cameras, back then but she did have a camera and had me take a few photos of her. She also took some of me but we didn't want to haul the camera along with us so she knocked on the door of a neighbor with whom she was friendly who was thrilled to take photos of us together. We were ready when the car arrived to pick us up and her dress didn't end up being an issue for getting into or sitting in the car.

"You realize you're going to get fucked in that dress later," I said as we were on our way.

"Well I should hope so," she replied.

The night ended up being absolutely fantastic. She was not only lauded by her colleagues but they also gushed over how amazing she looked. I tried to keep all of the attention focused on her since this was her night but there were a few people who were fascinated by the fact that I was a "Yank" or from "The States." People did seem curious as to how I'd come to be her date but we'd anticipated this and had agreed to reply that "It's a long story but we've known each other for years." I'd learned a lot about what she did and what she was being celebrated for since I'd arrived but learned a bit more on that night and her colleagues were truly a delight. Plus, they all clearly respected and admired her and the work that she did. She was allowed time for a brief acceptance speech, which she mostly devoted to how more young girls need to be encouraged to pursue careers in math, science and engineering, but I was pleasantly surprised when she also thanked me for coming all the way across the pond to share this night with her.

When the night wrapped up and Fran was in the backseat of the car, I had quick word with our driver. Fran had taught me a fair amount about the local currency over the previous few days so I'd made sure I had enough on hand for a significant tip. After confirming that he didn't have any other jobs that night and wasn't necessarily in a rush to get anywhere else, I asked if he'd drive us around town for a bit while handing him a wad of bills. It wasn't his first day on the job so he knew exactly what this was all about and was happy to oblige. There was a divider between the front and back seats and, though it wasn't a limousine, there was enough room in the back for us to thoroughly enjoy ourselves.

"I asked the driver to take us home the long way," I said once we'd started moving and leaned closer to kiss her. Rather than going right for her boobs as we started making out, I dropped my hand down to hike up the hem of her dress then ran my hand along her thigh. She was wearing stockings and I quickly discovered that they ended halfway up her thigh and that they were supported by garters. My eyes went wide and I pulled my mouth from hers then backed up enough so that I could see as I pushed the hem of her dress up even farther. She was smiling like my reaction was exactly what she'd been hoping for. As I revealed them further, she sat back on one end of the backseat with one foot up on the seat and the other on the floor, her legs parted. I got the hem of her dress up far enough to expose the garters and garter belt as well as her panties, which were obviously a matching set.

"I take it that you like?" she asked, as if she didn't know exactly the effect that her attire was having on me.

"It's good that I didn't know about this all evening," I replied, "or I'd have been pitching a tent the entire time."

I lowered my head between her spread legs and kissed the exposed flesh of her thighs at the tops of her stockings. I considered just moving her panties aside but decided to remove them instead which required me to move back and for her to bring her legs back together. With her trim, dark brown bush exposed and her panties set aside, we resumed our positions and I ran my tongue along her slit. She moaned and held my head as I lapped up the juices she was producing but, since we were in the backseat of a moving car, I wasn't thinking that I'd draw this out. Instead, I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy and focused my tongue on her clit. This had her moaning louder, though she was still a bit more restrained than she tended to be in her flat, presumably because she didn't know if the divider was soundproof.

Based on my experience with eating her pussy up to this point, I didn't expect that it would take much for her to cum but I did expect that it would be a highly pleasurable orgasm. My goal was to take advantage of the location and follow through on my promise about fucking her in that dress but I didn't want to spend the entire night in the backseat of that car. This would certainly be fun for the pure novelty of being dressed up in the back of a hired car and getting off but there was no doubt that we'd continue back at her flat and it might even feel larger after the car. I was licking and sucking her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her pussy as it continued to become even hotter and wetter. I couldn't wait to have her ride me while wearing her elegant dress and stockings and suspenders but I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

She was tensing up, arching her back and pushing her pussy toward my face, so I knew she was right on the verge. I just kept up what I was doing since it had yet to fail me when it came to providing her with an orgasm. Just before she came, she went silent and briefly held her breath, then gasped as her body started shaking. I continued to devour her through her orgasm, raising my head only once she'd gone still and had let out a sigh. I glanced up at her face but her eyes were closed so my focus returned to her well-groomed dark brown bush framed by the garters and the garter belt. My cock was rigid so, when she was ready to continue, I was ready to go. She reached for my cock and massaged it through my trousers while I got my belt undone then opened my pants. I pushed them down along with my underwear so she moved into position over me on her knees while holding her dress up around her waist.

I held her waist to steady her as she reached down to guide my cock toward her pussy then lowered herself onto it. We both moaned softly as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my throbbing tool and she momentarily just sat on it, feeling it inside her. Instead of trying to fondle her tits through her dress, and whatever other sexy undergarment she was hiding under it, I reached around to caress her sweet, bare ass. Holding onto the back of the seat behind me, she began to slowly move up and down on my cock and, as always, it felt absolutely incredible. She brought her lips to mine and we were quickly making out passionately while she was riding my cock. This was, without a doubt, the most glamorous we had ever looked while fucking and, while I was glad that there was no one to see us and there were no photos or video, I'm sure it would have been a sight to behold.

She maintained a pace that allowed us to continue making out and her pussy felt outstanding as it slowly moved up and down along my stiff cock. While still holding onto her ass, I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down but, despite how incredible it felt and how much I was enjoying it, my orgasm was not impending quite yet. I could tell, however, that Fran's was getting closer pretty quickly just by how much hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling. While she was moaning slightly, we were still making out so it was subdued and, though she did gradually pick up her pace slightly, she was never riding me so fast that we couldn't keep making out. There were interior lights in the back that were on, but they were fairly dim and I knew the windows were well tinted, so there's no way anyone in any nearby vehicles would have seen us. Of course, if anyone could see in, we were still mostly covered up and our activities would only have been revealed by how Fran was moving up and down. At that moment, however, I wasn't even remotely concerned about whether anyone could see us or not.

Even as she was riding me a bit harder the closer she was getting to cumming, her lips never left mine and her tongue continued to explore my mouth. Only when she finally dropped down onto my lap and remained there with my cock embedded in her hot, wet pussy did she pull her mouth away from mine. As her body shook, she uttered a soft "oh my god" into my ear. I don't think she was consciously refraining from moaning or crying out; I think it was more that she was so overwhelmed with pleasure after the long, slow build-up that it was almost like the equivalent of being speechless. Not surprisingly, her orgasm was another of her typical long and obviously intensely pleasurable ones, though I was pretty sure by this point that she didn't have any other kind. My own orgasm backed off a bit as she was cumming, though it hadn't been close to imminent despite how awesome her hot, wet pussy felt sliding up and down my cock.

Rather than going back to riding my cock once she'd finished cumming, she climbed off of it but remained on her knees beside me on the car seat. I adjusted my position slightly when it became clear what her intention was then she leaned down and, gently gripping the base of my cock, engulfed it in her mouth. I was less restrained than she'd been and let out a moan as her hot mouth slid up and down my stiff cock. I loved that, not only was she a skilled cocksucker, but she genuinely appeared to enjoy having my cock in her mouth and, of course, the effect it had on me. I don't know how long we'd been driving around by that point but she definitely was not in any rush because it felt like she was drawing out the pleasure rather than just trying make me cum. This was how she typically would do it, anyway, but we weren't usually in the backseat of a moving car.

I'd been fortunate up to that point that, practically every time she'd sucked my cock, we'd been in a situation where I could thoroughly enjoy it and there was no need to rush or to try to move on to something else. This was no exception. Regardless of her efforts to draw out the experience, however, she was just too good and, after having her riding my cock for so long, my orgasm had already been beginning to build. Despite it backing off some as we'd changed things up, it didn't take much of her skilled cocksucking before it was building up again. Naturally, I was savoring the building levels of pleasure and, though I didn't necessarily want this blowjob to be finished, it wasn't like this would be my only opportunity. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming but it didn't affect Fran's efforts in the slightest. Even when I finally started blasting into her mouth with a groan, she never even hesitated, continuing to suck my cock as she swallowed my load. She didn't release my cock from her mouth until I was fully spent then she straightened up and we kissed.

"Shall we head home?" she asked after a moment. I thought that sounded just fine so we made ourselves presentable, though I slipped her knickers into my inner jacket pocket rather than having her put them back on. There was an intercom so we let the driver know that we were ready and he headed for Fran's flat. Once we'd arrived and he'd opened the door for us to climb out, Fran tipped him even more and he was really appreciative. We headed inside and each took a turn in the loo, but I forbade her from removing her dress because I wanted to do that myself. We didn't even go immediately to her bedroom; I slid the zipper down her back then the dress slid down her body, leaving her in just her stockings and suspenders and a bra that matched her garter belt.