Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 04

Story Info
Sharon sexually teases son-in-law with promise of nudity.
7.1k words
4.32
7k
17
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Chapter 4:

My mother-in-law returned the favor of my unintentional exhibitionism with her deliberate exhibitionism.

Continued from Chapter 3, Falling for my Mother-in-law:

A million thoughts ran through my mind. Never considering it before, not even wanting her to live with me, for the first time, I seriously imagined having sex with my wife's, MILF of a mother. Horny and sexually frustrated enough to do so, I wondered if tricking me in having forbidden sex with Sharon was the intention of my mother-in-law or of my wife?

Was Christine expecting me to sexually service and physically satisfy her mother while she was away and I was home alone with her? Was this their plan to entrap me all along? Was this my wife's way to set the divorce wheels in motion, to get rid of me, to take the house from me, and to leave me with nothing?

A good plan that may have been formulated by my wife. Having already confessed to my wife that I was sexually attracted to busty, older women, was Christine thinking that I'd fall in love with her mother in the way that I had fallen in love with her? A realistic strategy for her to have, the thought that my wife may have hoped that I'd have extramarital sex with her mother gave me pause. Something that I considered, in the way that she looked at me with sexual arousal, was Sharon hoping and expecting me to entrap me by soliciting me for sex?

Was this Christine's way of ending our marriage by having me have a forbidden, sexual affair with her mother? Was Sharon part of the plan to initiate divorce proceedings by my having forbidden sex with her? Was this their combined plan to entrap me by luring me to have extramarital sex with her mother? Playing over their possible deception in my mind, again, I wondered, was this her way to take our beautiful house in the divorce settlement and leave me with nothing?

'He had sex with Christine's mother, your Honor,' I imagined her high priced, divorce attorney saying. 'Her dear, sweet, elderly mother, said that he forced himself on her. Her mother testified under oath that he deliberately exposed himself to her. Her mother gave testimony that he not only stripped her naked but also that he forced her to sexually service him orally, vaginally, and anally.'

Then, I wondered what this was really all about. Was this Christine's way of covering her guilty conscience? Had my wife found a lover in China? Was she carrying on a sexual relationship with another man in East Asia? That would explain why she wouldn't have sex with me. Was she sacrificing her mother so that she wouldn't feel guilty about her having an extramarital affair in China?

Christine traveled to China the most and stayed there the longest. With her traveling all over the world and with her speaking several languages, imagining the worst, I wondered if she had been having sexual affairs with men and/or with women in foreign countries? With us married five plus years, and with her traveling so much, too much, the honeymoon was long over.

Even when she was home, with her always working or too tired, we seldom had sex. Masturbation was my only sexual release. Now that Sharon was living with me, she filled my head with forbidden, sexual thoughts.

After I saw downblouse views of the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut bra, and she saw my naked prick, at least I had more to masturbate over when stroking myself. Now, instead of wishing that I could have sex with my wife, I wished that I could have sex with her mother. I'd love to have sex with Sharon. I'd love to make her my forbidden lover.

# # #

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Chapter 4:

The next morning, after the movers had arrived and delivered everything yesterday, including the overstuffed, blue, Barcalounger recliner, before I was up, she was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. With me doing all of the cooking and with my wife seldom home to cook anything, it was a real treat to have her mother cook breakfast for me. As if I was a hungry bear in the woods about to invade a campsite, the smell of bacon and coffee awakened me.

With us up late talking, half awake, I walked to the kitchen from my bedroom rubbing my eyes and yawning. Something I thought that I'd never see, as soon as I saw Sharon, she sexually excited me. I couldn't believe what my wife's mother was wearing or not wearing.

Astonishing me that she wasn't wearing a robe over her sexually, revealing nightgown, with Christine modestly moral, her daughter always wore a robe over her nightgown, even in front of me, especially in front of me. Something more sexually exciting, and something that her daughter hasn't worn since our honeymoon, Sharon wore a short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown. I could clearly see her sexy and shapely body as if she was naked.

'My mother-in-law is practically naked,' I thought.

Relishing the vision of her, I stared at her as if she was naked and for all intents and purposes, she was nearly, naked. Shockingly and sexually excitingly, hard for me to believe my eyes, Sharon returned the favor of my unintentional exhibitionism of my exposed prick with her deliberate exhibitionism of her nearly, naked body. She showed me all that I never thought that I'd ever see of my mother-in-law. Tempted to run back to my bedroom to grab my phone and take some candid, cheesecake photos of my mother-in-law, I wondered what she'd do if I did.

Would she allow me to take her photo? Maybe, she'd surprise me and would pose for me. Curious of her reaction to me seeing her in such a sexually revealing nightgown, I wondered if she'd be sexually aroused that I could see her as if she was naked. With her, seemingly, unembarrassed, and unashamed that I could see all that I was seeing of her, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me. In the way that she told me that I was exposed, I wondered if I told her that she was exposed, if she'd return to her room and get dressed.

'With Christina Hendricks 48-years-old, Sofia Vergara fifty-one-years-old, and Gwen Steffani fifty-three-years-old, with her in their league, for a fifty-two-year-old woman, Sharon had quite the body,' I thought.

No longer having to imagine what she looked like without her clothes; I saw her through her sheer nightgown as if she's naked. With her only here for one day, I can't believe that I'm already seeing so much of my MILF of a mother-in-law. I can't imagine what more I'd see of her after she's lived here for a week, a month, or a year.

Flabbergasted by all that she showed and all that I could see of her, at a loss for words, she sexually stunned me as much as she sexually excited me. She took my breath away. I couldn't catch my breath. Speechless, I couldn't speak. As if she was standing in my kitchen naked, I couldn't stop staring at her. This was my wife's mother and not some stripper that I imagined dancing around a stripper's pole in her bedroom.

'Wow,' I thought! 'Did she know that I could see as much as I was seeing of her? After I had unintentionally exposed myself to her or had she deliberately exposed herself to me?'

# # #

Hard to believe what I was seeing; I couldn't believe all that she was showing. Immediately, expecting him to pop out of my pajama pee hole again, I could feel Mikey erecting itself to full attention. No doubt, as he did before, my one-eyed monster wanted to peek out his head to see what I was seeing. Forget about installing a stripper's pole in my mother-in-law's bedroom, this sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown is nearly as good.

As if she stood in the kitchen without her clothes, better than standing in front of a TSA X-ray machine at the airport, Sharon was virtually naked. Especially when she opened the refrigerator door and stood in front of it, the bright light illuminated her. I could see her as if she wasn't wearing anything.

If I hadn't noticed her sexy and shapely body before, I definitely noticed her nearly, naked body now. Again, unable to catch my breath, I couldn't breathe. As sexy as she was beautiful, it was then, at that moment that I sexually wanted her.

As if she was my wife instead of my MILF of a mother-in-law, I wished that I could have sex with her. No longer caring about Christine in Hong Kong or wherever the Hell she is, not caring about the repercussions of bedding her mother, I didn't care. I wanted to have forbidden sex with my wife's mother.

I wanted to take her in my arms and make out with Sharon while touching and feeling her everywhere through her nightgown. I wanted to slowly, and sexily remove her nightgown. I wanted to strip her naked. I wanted to see her beautiful, naked body.

Sexually attracted to older women anyway, now that I saw Sharon's nearly naked, beautiful body, an involuntary, sexual reaction that I shouldn't have over my mother-in-law, she turned my head and hardened my cock. Never have I seen a woman as lovely and as sexually exciting as my wife's mother. The erotic vision of all that she showed and all that I saw of her was erotically exciting. As if I was at a peepshow staring at a nearly, naked woman, I wouldn't have a better view than I had now.

Glad that she had moved in with me, never have I seen a woman as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as Sharon. The sexual temptation of wanting to have sex with her beautiful body was overwhelming. I hoped she'd want to have sex with me as much as I suddenly wanted to have sex with her. Yet, with her returning the favor of my unintentional exhibitionism with her deliberate exhibitionism, I suspected that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

I never thought that I'd want to have sex with my mother-in-law. Something so sexually bizarre, I never seriously thought about having forbidden sex with my wife's mother until now. Then, again, I never seriously imagined seeing her naked until I saw her nearly, naked now. Not even in my wildest masturbation fantasy, I never seriously thought about making love and fucking my wife's mother until she paraded around in front of me while wearing this sheer and sexy nightgown.

'Sharon, I want you,' I thought. 'I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you. I want to do all of the dirty and nasty sexual things that a son-in-law should never want to do to and with his mother-in-law.'

# # #

Taking the vision of her wearing this sexually revealing nightgown with me to bed later, again, I'll definitely be masturbating over my mother-in-law tonight, tomorrow, and every day thereafter. If I can't have forbidden sex with my wife's mother, now that she's given me plenty to masturbate over, at least I can masturbate over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her. Frozen in place, as if I had never seen a nearly, naked woman before, all that I could do was stare. Hard for me to believe, I can't believe she wore this nightgown without wearing a robe over it.

She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. She's so shapely. While falling out of love with Christine, I'm falling in love with Sharon. Something that I thought would never happen, I sexually wanted my wife's mother more than I sexually wanted my wife.

As if she stood in front of the television or opened the drapes in front of a sunshine filled window, she stood in front of the opened, refrigerator door getting eggs, butter, and cheese. With her leaning forward and the bright light of her fridge passing through her nightgown, again, I could see her as if she was naked. Clearly, I could see the outline of her shapely ass and her ass crack. Then, when she turned to face me and smiled, with me seeing more of her than I expected to see, I returned her smile with my smile.

'Wow! Thank you, Jesus,' I thought!

Indeed, with Christine no slouch in the looks department, Sharon had an even more beautiful face and a better body than her daughter. Forget about Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Scarlett Johansson, Jenny McCarthy, Coco Austin, Kim Kardashian, or Beyonce, I have my own version of an older, big breasted woman in front of me. What women should look like when wearing such a sexually revealing nightgown, Sharon did this nightgown sexual justice. Showing her curves in all the right places, she's absolutely stunning.

'Never did I ever think that I would ever say this but, my MILF of a mother-in-law is the woman of my dreams. The woman of my sexual desires, she's the woman of my sexual fantasies. She's the woman that I sexually and lovingly want for now and forever,' I thought. 'Forget about my cold, bitch of a wife, I want Christine's mother. I want my mother-in-law. I want Sharon.'

# # #

"I hope you don't mind me not wearing a robe over my nightgown," she said turning to me while looking down at herself before looking up at me with a sexy look and a naughty smile. "After you accidentally flashed me your naked cock, I felt comfortable enough with you to wear this nightgown in front of you without wearing a robe."

With her showing so much of her beautiful body, not wanting to think less of my wife's mother, not wanting to think of her as a whore, I wondered if she was aware that she had deliberately flashed me. I wondered if she had sexually teased me. I wondered if she knew that I could see her as if she was naked. In the way that I had unintentionally flashed her my erect, naked cock, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me what I could clearly see of her naked breasts, her nearly, naked pussy, and her nearly, naked ass.

'Wow,' I thought.

This is my mother-in-law, my wife's mother, something so bizarre and sexually exciting, my masturbation dream, why would she deliberately flash me and sexually tease me? Surely, she had no idea that I could see as much as I was seeing of her through her sheer and sexy nightgown. If she knew that I could see her as if she was naked, she'd cower in shame and embarrassment.

Yet, she made me wonder. Did she want to have forbidden sex with me in the way that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her? With us not blood related, having sex with my mother-in-law wouldn't be incest but, with us living under the same roof, whatever sexual relationship that, hopefully, developed would be deemed incestuous. I've heard the term, motherfucker but I never heard the term, mother-in-law fucker.

'I definitely want to be a mother-in-law fucker,' I thought.

Surely, she'd be embarrassed if she knew that I could see so much of her beautiful and nearly, naked body. Yet, not wanting this sexy show of exhibitionism to end, best I play it cool. I hoped that she'd show me more than I ever hoped that she'd show me. Not wanting this exhibitionistic show to end, best I not stare until she turned the other way. In case she's unaware that her nightgown is so revealing, I needn't show her the sexual pervert that I am in wanting to bed my mother-in-law.

# # #

"I hate robes. They're too confining. They make me hot," she said. "Maybe, I'm having hot flashes," she said with a laugh while waving her hand in front of her face. "I'm hot. I'm always hot."

'You can say that again,' I thought. 'You definitely are hot, especially when wearing that sexy, see-through nightgown. Hot flashes or not, you're hotter than your daughter. You're what the designer envisioned a woman looking like when designing such a sexy and sheerly revealing nightgown.'

Not done flashing me, she flashed me again. She leaned forward at the waist and opened and closed the top of her nightgown as if fanning herself. She flashed me a down nightgown view of her long, sexy line of cleavage and the tops of her abundant breasts. I didn't have to imagine what she looked like without her nightgown. With her standing in the bright, overhead light of the kitchen, that made her appear as if she was naked, I already had a good idea of what she looked like without her nightgown.

'Indeed, my mother-in-law is hot,' I thought. 'She's the hottest woman that I've ever seen. And she's standing in my kitchen practically naked.'

# # #

Then, sexually surprising me, as if she was deliberately sexually teasing me, she moved away from the stove and turned to face me. While looking up at me, as if she had practiced this move in a mirror, she pulled her sheer nightgown tighter against her nearly, naked body. Unable to stop myself from staring, I couldn't believe my horny eyes.

'What is she doing,' I thought?

When she pulled her nightgown tighter across her body, her big, naked breasts pressed against her nightgown. Her patch of trimmed, blonde, pubic hair was clearly visible through her nightgown. She looked down at herself again to see what she could see of herself and what I could see of her before looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

'Something I had wondered about, judging her hair color and by the color of her pubic hair, indeed, Sharon is a natural blonde. She's not shaved or bushy. She's trimmed,' I thought. 'I love her blonde, trimmed pussy.'

Forcing me to stare, mesmerized, as if she was hypnotizing me with her nearly, naked body, she continued pulling her nightgown tighter across her beautiful body.

'I'm seeing my mother-in-law as if she's naked,' I thought.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Tell me the truth. Be honest with me, Michael. You can't see anything can you," she asked inviting me to not only step closer and to look closer but also to stare harder?

Again, while waiting for it to tear, she pulled her nightgown even tighter against her shapely body.

"I don't think you can see through this nightgown, can you," she asked while looking down at herself again before looking up at me?

Clearly, sexually teasing me, she called my inherent voyeurism into play. She wanted me to look. She wanted me to stare. She wanted me to truthfully tell her what I could see of her naked body. Given her permission to look and to stare, I stepped closer while looking harder and staring longer at all that I was seeing and all that she was showing of her beautiful body.

Clearly, my mother-in-law was a MILF. She was as shapely as she was sexy. Without doubt, after I unintentionally exposed my naked prick to her, yesterday, she deliberately exposed her huge breasts in a downblouse view to me. Now deliberately exposing her nearly, naked body to me today, she wore this nightgown while knowing that I could clearly see her as if she's naked. By deliberately exposing herself to me, Sharon is sexually teasing me.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought again. 'I'll be masturbating over all that I'm seeing of Sharon now, later tonight, and for the rest of my horny life.'

# # #

In that moment, totally unexpected, as if Cupid's arrow found my heart, I sexually wanted her. In that moment, with her being so sexually playful, I fell in love with her. Sharon was what was missing from my life. Sharon was what Christine wasn't and what she should have been as my wife. If I had married my mother-in-law, I'd be having sex with her right now.

My wife's mother was all the woman that I wanted. Sharon was the wife that I should have had instead of her daughter, Christine. She was the woman of my sexual desire and erotic dreams. She was the woman that I sexually lusted over. She was the woman that I sexually wanted. Clearly obvious to me, she was the woman that I should have married.

Tempted to do so, yet resisting the temptation in case she didn't feel the same way about me as I felt about her, I needed to hold Sharon in my arms. Again, after she hugged me and she kissed me yesterday, again tempted to do so, I needed to hug and kiss her today. I needed to part her red, full lips and French kiss her. I wanted to kiss her every morning and kiss her again every night.

Not stopping there, I needed to touch and feel her everywhere through her nightgown while making out with her. Never have I been as horny as I was now. Never have I wanted a woman, not even her daughter, in the way that I sexually wanted her mother. After only living with her for a day, I'm in love with my mother-in-law. Forget about her daughter, her mother is the woman missing from my life.

12