Falling for my Wife

Story Info
My future wife's confession made her more desirable.
1.6k words
3.87
24.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FALLING FOR MY WIFE

My future wife's confession made her more desirable

I was very interested in Valerie from the beginning. We had been dating for several months and although we weren't exclusive at this stage we were getting somewhat serious. She was young, well into her twenty-first year. Her close friend and roommate, Sandy, was a little older at twenty three but a lot more experienced. She was a bit of a bar girl hanging out at the various drinking establishments to find guys. She was very good looking with nice boobs and blonde hair so it wasn't hard for her. Val was blossoming into womanhood and while being a very attractive girl in her own right Sandy was the flame that attracted the moths. Val was the perfect "wingman".

Sandy's plan for the two of them was to head for the local Holiday Inn as the lounge had good music and was heavily populated with men, many who didn't mind buying a girl all the liquor she could handle.

These two nubile ladies dressed for the scene. The idea was, of course, to attract attention so short skirts and revealing tops were the tools of the trade. Sandy's motto was, "Look good, act sexy, meet men, see what happens." Valerie was dutifully trying to follow her friend's lead.

The plan always worked and this night was no different. Two guys from out of town but not staying at this hotel took a run at these two young women. Dancing, drinking, flirting, all the stuff common to that club atmosphere. Sandy was really into one of the guys and he kept plying her with alcohol. She was getting the idea that this evening would get very sexy. They talked and hinted about spending some time together at their hotel. That all four could hang out after the Holiday Inn, that they could get some liquor and head for "their place".

However, Valerie wasn't into the other guy, he just wasn't her type. He was pushy and he was not treating her respectfully so she was not into their proposal. After a few words together Sandy told Val that she didn't have to go back with them but she wanted to continue with guy #1. "Just stay here for awhile and we'll see what happens."

It's after midnight and Sandy is very drunk. The two guys have been pouring liquor in her for hours. Val does not drink that heavily so she is just mildly inebriated, well in control of her wits.

Announcing it is time to go, the guys suggest they drive with them to the other hotel as Sandy is clearly not capable of handling her own vehicle. They very strongly insist on this extension of the evening. Valerie doesn't want to go, however. She isn't interested in guy #2 and frankly she is protective of her good friend. Valerie is thinking ahead and she sees a situation where these two out-of-towners will take advantage of Sandy's condition and she knows what will happen to her if left alone with these two tonight.

They escort Sandy by the arm out of the club to the parking lot to where their rental car is parked at the rear of the building. Sandy is intoxicated and though not unwilling she is not well. As all four arrive at the vehicle the men aggressively try to lead the girls into the rear seat.

Valerie states that the evening should be over as Sandy is not up to continuing and that she and Sandy will call it a night. They do not want this suggestion. They want Sandy, at least, to come to their room for what are now obvious reasons. The situation has now gotten very tense. Valerie thinks that Sandy is in some danger and she is trying to get out of this difficult mess.

At that moment Sandy starts to vomit. Violent, projectile vomiting as a result of her over indulgence. The other three watch as she drops to her knees hurling her stomach contents to the pavement.

Now Valerie attempts to reason, saying that this clearly shows that Sandy cannot go with them, that this night is over. The men get agitated and tell her outright, "Look, she teased us all night. She drank our booze and she more than implied that she would go with us and have sex. We are taking her."

Valerie is truly fearful that she has lost control and these guys are not going to quit. It's very late at night in the back of a hotel complex and she can't physically handle them should they try to force the issue.

"Look fellas, I know you thought you were gonna get some tonight. You probably were on the right track as Sandy was into you. But she's cooked. Look at her. How about this? I give you a great blow job right here, right now, and we call it settled. No more squabbling. You get to come in my mouth and go home happy. What do you say?"

This works perfectly as the guys step to the grass behind the cars and unbuckle their pants. Valerie looks to see if Sandy is okay then goes to them, kneeling on the damp grass.

Each is taken in turn. She fellates both in a hurried manner. Deep and fast face-fucking, no romance involved, finishing each man with resounding orgasms. Hard, raw sex. Their cum is everywhere. She swallows what she can but overflow runs out onto her blouse and a few final squirts land in her hair and on her forehead above the brow. It was literally an explosion of ejaculate from these two males. It's a mess but the situation has been diffused and they can go home.

Sandy had become aware of the sexual activity behind the car and asks Valerie to explain. She is overcome with sentiment as she understands that her friend did that to protect her. It will be a strong bond for these two. They know it.

My doorbell rings at a very late hour, probably after two o'clock. At the door is my future wife, very disheveled, not looking like the well-ordered woman I've come to know.

"I need to be with you, Tom. I really need to be with you right now."

Of course we talk. She tells me everything about her night. Quite a story. I'm angry but I'm also turned on. This noble gesture to save her friend is also a very sexy tale. Her account, the description, has me thinking what a sight this must have been. I visualize her on her knees taking two guys, each with their erect dicks at her face. I also notice her hair is matted a bit from the sperm storm. Likewise, her blouse is stained. I can see the grass stains on her knees.

Valerie looks directly into my eyes and says, "Tom, I've got a belly full of sperm from two guys I did not know. I want yours there tonight, right now. I am not ashamed or humiliated by what went down. To me it was just a sex act. But...I want you to reclaim me. I have really strong feelings for you, maybe love, and I want you to finish up. Let me suck you dry. Maybe it's stupid but I want to make love to your cock. I want you to fill my stomach with your stuff."

"Come to bed Val, we can be together there."

"No, Tom. I want to take you right here. I want to be on my knees just like I was in front of those businessmen. I want to feel you, to taste you just like it was with them."

"You know, I liked what I did. After it started I got turned on. I felt powerful when I made them shoot their load into me. I liked the mess spilling on me. I liked looking at the other guy awaiting his turn and hearing his voice egging me on. I liked the nastiness of being behind the hotel with two guys. I wasn't afraid, I was in charge, and I never felt more female."

"I just want to do it to you now, afterwards, because I think that I love you. I want you to be my man. I want your prick to be my prick. I want to milk your balls into me. Your stuff should be what I taste at the end of this crazy night."

Valerie performed her fellatio ritual on me as she insisted, conducting herself in a lustful yet loving approach. She devoured me hungrily as she made love to me. It was an amazing connection. I remember clearly to this day holding on to her messy and sperm splattered hair as she finished her task. A remembrance of her clenching my butt as I pumped my seed into her wonderful mouth stays with me.

Valerie was fulfilled and we held each other, bonded as lovers. We kissed and I took her hand to shower together where I gently soaped her up and washed her hair, cleaning her of the residue from the parking lot encounter. I wanted to be her man and I was taking care of her.

We were a couple from that night on. On to marriage and a very interesting life. The idea that this person was not only what I had seen of her previously but also a sexually uninhibited woman became part of my attraction. This was my girl. Beautiful, smart, tough with a bit of a wild sex gene as I was to learn.