Falling for the Law Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Marley had experienced oral sex before with multiple men, but it had always been hastily performed as if they were doing her a big favor. Their hearts hadn't been in the act, and the results had been less than spectacular.

But what Allie was doing to her seemed a world apart, her tongue and lips worshipping at Marley's core as they teased each labium coming ever so close to her clitoris before dancing away at the last second. Unlike those men, Allie seemed to take her time, savoring the experience and lavishing Marley's pussy with the attention it badly needed. And though she desperately needed to come, Marley loved it as Allie kept her right there on the edge, prolonging the experience.

Releasing her oral hold on Marley's peach, the blonde stared down expectantly as Allie brought her right hand up, extending her index and middle finger and slowly inserting them into her drenched opening. Marley moaned audibly as she felt those fingers curl in search of that special bundle of nerves that made up her g-spot. She shivered delightfully as they found their home, and Allie began a regular tapping against the nub's spongy surface.

And as if that wasn't enough, that was the moment Allie chose to engulf her clitoris, her tongue flickering against the hood as she sucked eagerly at her ample juices. The dual stimulation was the final straw, Marley arching her back and her mouth opening as she released a silent scream of sheer ecstasy, wave after wave of blissful pleasure radiating throughout her body.

When her climax had at last subsided, Allie crawled back up and lay next to her. Rolling to her side, the auburn-haired beauty leaned down and kissed Marley, her tongue sliding into the blonde's mouth. Marley tasted her own arousal for the first time and found it to her liking.

"That was incredible," Marley said, in praise of Allie's efforts. "I've never come that hard before."

"But the night's not over yet," Allie declared, as she leaned down and kissed Marley again, her left hand lightly beginning to stroke at the blonde's left nipple.

Not to be outdone and eager to return at least a smidgen of the extreme pleasure that Allie had gifted her, Marley's right hand found her lover's left breast and began to knead the soft flesh. The swollen nub of her nipple was mashed beneath Marley's palm, Allie moaning into their kiss in response as Marley enjoyed the feel of the pliable mass of flesh.

Breaking their kiss, Allie cupped her right hand behind Marley's neck, exerting gentle pressure. Knowing what her lover wanted and keen to taste her flesh, Marley lowered her head and tentatively extended her tongue, dragging it over the bloated button.

"Yes, baby," Allie cooed, reclining back as Marley rolled to her side, her lips surrounding Allie's nipple as she tasted it eagerly, sucking hungrily at the gumdrop as if she craved actual sustenance.

But Marley wanted more, the need to experience Allie's body in full, overtaking her. Her right hand drifted down between the auburn-haired beauty's legs, sliding beneath the edge of Allie's panties and finding her lover's pussy slick with desire. That drew an animated moan from both women as Marley's fingers sank between Allie's cleft and slid down, finding the opening to her femininity.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me!" Allie begged, as Marley's lips and tongue continued to suckle at her breasts as two of her fingers plunged in and out of Allie's slick and viscous wetness. The rhythm of Allie's moans, along with the percussion of Marley's fingers as they pounded at the auburn-haired beauty's ripe peach, served as the soundtrack to their lovemaking. And that's what this was, even if neither woman was yet ready to admit it.

"You're going to make me come!" Allied declared as she cupped the back of Marley's head, the sexy blonde seizing Marley's left nipple between her teeth and tugging at it just as the first wave of Allie's climax hit. She thrashed beneath Marley as her core convulsed delightfully, the walls of her silky pussy clamping down against Marley's invading fingers.

"Goddamn, Marley," Allie proclaimed between heavy breaths, her chest rising and falling in hitches as her sexy new lover collapsed down next to her and laid her head on Allie's shoulder.

Allie's response got a giggle out of the sexy blonde, who then sighed contentedly and said, "I don't think I've ever been this happy."

For a few seconds, neither woman said anything, giving Marley's words time to sink in, then Allie queried, "Not even when... you know?"

Marley hesitated, not immediately catching what Allie meant, the meaning finally hitting her. "You mean Sean? No, I don't think I ever felt like this when I was with him."

Marley snuggled in tighter against Allie as she thought back to the months that followed her discovery of Sean's betrayal; after another moment of reflection, Marley added, "Looking back on it now, I'm not even sure I really loved him. I mean, when he left, it hurt me, but I think now that the damage was far more to my pride than it was to my heart."

The two women continued to snuggle, Allie feeling in that moment as if the world was hers. She had her writing, her beautiful home, and now Allie. What more could she ask for?

Basking in the momentary brightness, Allie could never know the dark days that lay ahead of her...