Falling for Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod, that's interesting. How does Brett get the time off to drive in races overseas?"

"It helps with Slim, on behalf of his extended family, being the largest private shareholding group in the Metro News newspaper that Brett works as one of the columnists."

Almost four hours later, after a leisurely meal and later some idyllic slow dancing, Veronica and Brett arrived back at the floor of their apartment building.

"What a lovely, lovely evening," she said. "Not suppressive, not clawing with over-sophistication and yet free of restricted movement and devoid of rowdyism and even uncouth behaviour. Even the musicians were well behaved,"

She added, "It was perfect for me on this occasion."

"And what occasion was that?'

She replied languorously, "Our first date."

He said carefully, "Oh, there are to be more times of us going out together?"

"Yes, upon your invitation. Good night my genial host."

Brett said, hitching up his pants, "Um, I was hoping to sleep with you."

"Not to night, Amigo. A long kiss please and I'll go, leaving you to awake in the morning respecting me and thinking of me."

He cringed, rather like a fisherman letting a big one slip off the hook.

Fuck!

He considered himself incompetent and as he relaxed, aware he needed to pee, he thought being mildly incompetent was preferable to being significantly incontinent.

His laugh was hollow.

Someone called at fucking 5.40 next morning.

"Yes," he grated.

"Hi, it's Veronica. I thought I'd go for a run. I have no idea of favourable running routes. Would you like to show me the way or would you prefer going back to sleep as it's Saturday morning?"

"No, I'm coming with you."

She replied that was preferable to coming all over her and he said in shock, "Eh?"

Veronica said it was nothing, just ignore it. He thought that she possessed an irresponsible touch of warped humour.

He said, "We'll drive across the bridge and do the Manly Wharf to North Head circuit, probably one of the top five best circuit runs in Sydney, or as Sydneysiders would say, one of the top five scenic runs in the world. But call that local pride."

"Great, I've read about it more than once in 'Australian Runner.' Did you miss not having sex last night?"

The call cut when Brett began clutching to frame his response.

Veronica found Brett waiting for her at the lift. In the basement parking area, they ambled to along and as they reached the end wall she went to last vehicle to their right, a VW Amarok pick-up, called a ute (for utility) vehicle in Australia, and waited for Brett to catch up and unlock the vehicle.

"Over here to my weekend vehicle," he called, in the last parking space opposite

Veronica turned and gaped.

Grinning, Brett was standing beside a beautiful classic two-door sedan and she noted the Mercedes emblem on the vehicle.

"Omigod, it's a Merc cabriolet, isn't it?"

"Yeah," he said impressed. "One of the best ever. My parents gave it to me five years ago for my 30th birthday. Mom was born in Germany and wanted me to have a German car and I opted for this rare classic model which cost my parents an arm and a leg. They are now both deceased. Mum, who drove a rare-model Porsche, used to borrow my car whenever she had more than one person to take anywhere. She only drove classic vehicles."

"My car is a refurbished 1964 Mercedes 300 SE Cabriolet in metallic mid-blue exterior with interior cognac leather. The previous owner bought it back from the UK 18 years ago and it's still done just over 87,000 miles. It weights loaded just over 2 tonnes."

He opened the passenger door for her and Veronica cooed, "Oh my, I smell original leather."

He chuckled and said, "More like rubbed-in leather protection cream."

She had a cap on as part of her running gear and he put down the canvas soft top before setting off.

"Omigod, this is real limo riding," Veronica cooed again, once they got out of the bay and on to the Cahill Expressway on early Saturday morning and headed for the harbour bridge.

"Yeah, she's an all class lady and has air-assist suspension."

"She? Does she have a name?"

Brett squirmed in the driver's seat.

"Oh, I guess it's a name like Pussy?"

"No," he said emphatically. "Cleopatra."

"Omigod, you romantic devil."

Brett said sheepishly only Veronica and he knew the name.

"Oh Brett, you darling. I feel honoured."

Chapter 2

Returning over that harbour bridge, Brett said with satisfaction. "The breeze is turning into a reasonable wind.

Veronica said, "Is that good?"

"Yeah, I own a third-share in a Beneteau Oceanis 46.1, a 4-cabin yacht. We have time to head home and change and have a bite to eat and get to the nearest local wharf to be picked up by my two mates and partners."

"Partners?"

"I've known the four of them since high school. One mate and a former classmate are married and the other had lived with his girlfriend for 17 years. The females are keen to meet you."

"So, you've told them about me?"

"No, I just told my married mate that I'm bringing a famous sportswoman from Western Australia."

"So, you didn't say what I was like and what I looked like or what my name was?"

"No, god, you're relentless. When I was talking to Rex to have you included in the sail, Maxi came on to the phone and asked what were you like and I said she could wait till she met you and make up her own mind."

"Maxi?"

"Real name Maxima."

"She sounds exciting already. What's she like?"

"Wait till you meet her and make up your own mind."

Veronica giggled.

She said cutely, "When will we fuck?"

Although heavily surprised by that comment from out of nowhere, Brett held the car steady.

"If you go without lunch, we..."

"No thanks. I'll wait till tonight so we can start off sweet and slowly."

"Omigod, the head of my dick is coming out of the neck opening of my shirt."

Veronica didn't bother to look. She laughed hugely and said, "Liar!"

They looked at each other and simultaneously knew that it was on.

They drove on holding hands and exchanging flicking moments of locking soft gazes.

At first sight of 'Oceanis Fleetfoot' berthed against the wharf, Veronica cried, "Omigod, she's of modern design and construction."

"Yeah, rather like me," Brett said smugly. "I made the original purchase and then formed the ownership syndicate."

Veronica turned and pushed a breast heavily into the chest of Brett, walking a full step behind her, pushing him back half a step and she cried, "With your old car, initially I'd excepted we'd be sailing in a veteran 30-ft gaff-rigged cutter. What we have here is splendid, to say the least."

Brett appeared pleased.

A dark-haired woman in a bikini top two sizes two small for her ample form called, "They're here and catching sight of Veronica cried, "Omigod."

Three heads popped up beside her and the chorus was "What?" and one of the guys blurted, "Christ, Brett has managed to hook into a real babe."

None of them appeared to recognise the visitor.

Clutching Veronica possessively, Brett leaned over the wharf to the four occupants of the cockpit below and said, "Guys, this is Veronica Lees."

They looked non-the-wiser until Gary's partner Felicity Waters said, "Omigod, she's a former international swimming champ from Western Australia."

"Hi guys, call me Veronica and ignore the brief fame that once surrounded me and regard me as just a female from Perth holidaying in Sydney, who has met Brett and I'm now delightedly soaking up the atmosphere of Sydney."

That immediately endeared her to everyone, including Brett.

Introductions were made and Veronica found the dark-haired woman was Maxima Jeffs, Rex's wife, and sensed she had immediate empathy with Maxi and the pleased her.

She and Brett boarded via the upright rusting ladder attached on a pile and the two women immediately hugged and kissed Veronica, the three guys looking at that activity passively.

Rex, who was skipper for that day, called, "Guys, cast off and one of you get us three beers and then attend to drinks for the ladies."

He then started the inboard motor and once they were out into the wind the sails were unfurled and the motor was switched off, and they were sailing into one of the great sailing harbours of the world.

Meanwhile, Veronica disappeared below with her kit (bag with clothes, make-up, etcetera, and returned on desk in a bikini. Her streamlined muscular although still very feminine-shape body apart from the over-developed shoulders, left everyone silently gaping.

She looked up at the mainsail.

"Rex, do you wish me to trim the upper section of the main to eliminated the fluttering?"

He looked up, saw the fluttering, and said, "Go to it babe. Nice to have a yachtswoman aboard."

It was almost 10.00 when they returned on 'Fleetfoot' to the marina, having consumed a braised steak dinner far out into the gigantic harbour near 'the Heads' (entrance between cliffs).

The women had everything ship-shape below and prepared coffee to have with the men who would soon come below.

"I'm on a shopping troll from 10.00 tomorrow," Maxi said.

"Count me out," Felicity said. "I have heaps of washing and other housework to do."

Veronica said, "I'm in and thanks."

"Come on Felicity," Maxi said. "The three of us would have a great time."

"No, sorry, house work makes a stronger call."

"Felicity," Veronica said, and waited, until Felicity felt the need to answer 'Yes'.

"Think of yourself in ten years from now, aware of living in something of a groove, and thinking back to today and wishing you had accepted that invitation to go on a shopping troll with Maxi and me."

"Omigod, you are unbelievable Veronica. What a seductress you are. All right, count me in."

"Wow," breathed Maxi, unable to recall Felicity of ever being influenced to change her mind when it was firmly made up.

Later when Veronica and Brett were walking to the lift in the basement of their building, he said, "You and Maxi appeared to click brilliantly."

"Indeed, but you expected that to happen, didn't you?"

He nodded sheepishly and said yes.

"And you think I'll sleep with you tonight?"

"Yes."

"Good for you. We're tired from being at sea. But let's do it."

He beamed.

"Make it at my place as my housekeeper will launder the sheets."

"Now that's what I like, Brett. A seducer that thinks beyond the mundane."

They laughed and kissed upon entering the lift and were mutually groping by the time they reached their floor level.

"Your bed or mine," Veronica panted, as they stepped into the corridor, forgetting that had already been decided on the basis of sheets.

"Mine's closer," Brett said thoughtfully, eyeing an exposed breast that fully deserved such close inspection capable, at least initially, of producing unseemly drooling from the revved-up beholder.

Looking downwards, Veronica cooed theatrically, "Omigod, that bulge, are you amid the process of sprouting a third leg?"

The ridiculosity of that comment was lost on her hopelessly aroused partner, who simply regarded it of the crowning of more subtle signalling from Veronica that she was becoming overdue for a pounding, preferably in bed. Obviously, such words as 'courtship' or 'not on the until we know one another better' were probably unfamiliar to this young couple as would be the words 'meretricious' or 'uxorious'.

Intoxicated from more that sexual passion, the beer and wine sodden Brett swept Veronica into his arms and staggered forth with her, having overlooked that the muscular development of a sports-focused female could add considerable extra weigh to a female.

He banged Veronica against the woodwork, also overlooking the need to first open a locked door.

"Fuck," he said without any apology.

"Ouch," giggled his inebriated date for the night.

Brett dumped Veronica to her feet and used the key card to open the solid door. He then knelt and began attempting to remove her thong but she snapped her legs closed and shouted, "You fool, at least get my behind a locked door before beginning that caper.

"Oops, sorry. Forgot, You're a lady, not a whore."

The reaction was surprising.

"Omigod, you've had experience with whores?"

"Yep," he said swaying. "Half the females on beaches these days are whores."

"Well I never, I inhabit beaches."

The complexity of linking those two statements together for instant assessment was beyond Brett in his present state. He gave full attention to the exposed boob.

Veronica asked shyly, "Are you prepared to take me to bed and treat me as if I was a whore?"

Brett answered as if he was in the shallows at the beach and the call rang out that a king wave was on the way in. He crashed Veronica lengthways over his hip, hip against hip, as if she was his board, as if she weighed no more than his light surfboard, and charged in to tangle with the big one in the expectation of riding it to glory.

"The door, go back and close and lock the fucking door," Veronica yelled, panting amid excitement.

* * *

A month after they first met, Veronica leant over Brett who had the window seat, bracing herself as keen women tend to do with her right hand clutching a handful of covered dick for support, pointed out landmarks as the aircraft began its descent into Perth Airport (PER) that has one international and two domestic flight terminals.

"Perth looks quite posh," said the first-time arrival.

"Yep, being Australia's new-age city and made wealthy by huge mining extractions in parts of the state including gold mining. That river you see going through the city is the Swan River. The sea is the Indian Ocean."

"Yeah, I've read quite a bit and seen videos of surfing in Western Australia. I believe citizens get stunning views of sunsets across the Indian Ocean."

"Yeah, too right," said Veronica who had unconsciously picked up some Sydney vernacular from Brett.

They were met at the airport by Veronica's mum who had her daughter's admirable breasts but Brett thought he'd have to see them bared to confirm they were as natural as her daughter's were. Behind the make-up she was quite a good looker.

"Mum, this is my hot boyfriend from Sydney, Brett Chambers. Brett, this is Lady Elizabeth Lees.

Brett took a slight step backwards in shock.

"Take no notice of my teasing-prone daughter, Brett. Just all me Liz. The title in hereditary. My husband Keith's deceased father, a heavy machinery design engineer, was knighted in recognition of several improvements in mining extraction machinery he perfected and patented over the first twenty years of his career. Keith is an architect and I'm just a former country girl now a city housewife."

"Don't be deceived Brett, she's a top socialite and charity fund-raising organiser."

"Yep, I picked her to be far more than a wallflower."

"Ah Brett, are your sure your surname is not Charmer rather than Chambers?" Liz laughed.

She turned bright pink when Brett strode across and hugged her and said, "Thanks for such a warm welcome. You know, most of my adult life I've heard stories from guys about meeting 'The Mother' for the first time and some were quite horrific meetings."

"Oh really," Liz said, after kissing his cheek.

Brett released her.

"Am I the first mother you have met?"

"On this side of the continent, yes."

"Relax mom. Brett is just passing through our lives. The longest he's ever had a girlfriend for is fifteen months. She taught him to wash regularly.

Liz erupted into laughter, caught herself and apologized for her mirth at something so serious.

"Yes, relax Liz. It's just the big tease Curly at play."

"Curly, you call my straight-haired daughter curly?"

"Ignore him mum. He was surprised to find I didn't shave my vaginal hair and it was curly. But the name is now redundant because Brett now shaves me down there regularly."

Liz slapped a hand over her mouth and her body shook in imprisoned laughter.

Regaining control of herself, Liz said, "I'm used to Veronica bringing home boyfriends over the years but you two, together, I've never witnessed anything like it. You both even look slightly identical."

Daughter and boyfriend looked at Liz a little strangely.

"What?"

"Veronica and I are poles apart except when in bed and in other moments of intimacy," Brett said, looking most serious. "We actually are concerned that we have so little in common."

"But at least you have mutual interest in sex?"

"Yes, mum. That's correct. You should try him."

Liz eyed her daughter like a lioness about to attack and then lowered he head and muttered, "You always go that one step too far, Veronica."

"And that why she gets ahead of the bunch, Liz. It's inbuilt."

They walked into a café.

"And you admire that?"

"Yes."

"Well sex and mutual admiration, for whatever reasons, is two things you have in common. Are you aware of how many people in relationships around you have nothing or virtually nothing in common?"

"Like you and dad," Veronica said cruelly and Brett said curtly, "Veronica!"

"Leave it, Brett. She speaks the truth. But I have my boyfriends."

After the waitress took their coffee orders, Brett smiled and said, "Actually there is a third link between us, Veronica and I can't bear to be away from one other for long."

"Bullshit," Veronica said in surprise. "I spend hours at a time with Maxi."

"Yes, and how many times a day when I'm away from you do you call me?"

"Oh, a couple of times."

"Are you willing to agree on average five times even just to say hi?"

"Um...God, is it that many and perhaps more."

"Yes, and its understandable. You are a gregarious honey and basically locked in to loneliness in a big bustling city where you practically know no one."

"Gregarious am I. Just as well you added that tag of honey."

"You deserve it."

"Oh cutie."

"Stop it you two. God, you've been together for a month and still are Bill and Cooing. I'll throw a jug of iced water over you unless you cool off."

"Sorry mum."

"Sorry Liz. It's just that she..."

"Shut up, Brett."

He shut his mouth, grinning and winked at her, practically melting Liz.

"Omigod, honey," she said, leaning over and patting her daughter on the shoulder. "I can understand why you are so hooked. He's practically hypnotic. Drink your coffee guys and mother and daughter will take the tourist to view some of the notable spots before we meet Clyde who is hosting us for lunch. He's a New Zealand musician darling and is keen to meet you."

"How old is this Clyde, mother?"

"A mature 32."

"Christ, that's a year younger that Brett."

Her mother shrugged and said she couldn't control the age of males who practically fell into her lap.

Grinning, Brett thought that Liz would make the perfect heroine for a film. His phone went and he excused the interruption and noted the caller's ID.

"It's the CEO of the newspaper I work for. I must be being fired," he explained, smiling,

"Hi Chuck."

The two women couldn't hear the caller.

"No, not out sailing. I arrived in Perth an hour ago."

"To accompany my girlfriend home to be introduced to her parents and for Veronica to show off the Tom Tanner surf board to her surfing friends that Tom donated to her and Veronica will display her new surfing skills bestowed on her by her amazing tutor."

"The tutor was me, Chuck."

"Well, one of the best high-performance surfboard shapers in the world became bewitched by Veronica's smile and what was showing outside of her flimsy bikini and thrust a board at her and told her to appreciate her memory of his generosity. I'm also his roving business ambassador."

"No, I'm not on drugs."

"What! You want me in Sydney for the presentation tomorrow night? No way. Arrange for it to be made in a TV studio here in Perth."