Falling Harder Than The Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orianna's pussy was finally warmed up enough to slide a second finger inside. This brought another pleasant quake of pleasure through Ori's body. Like before, Blake slowly picked up speed with her fingers as she listened to Ori's changes in breathing. Her tongue swirled around the busy digits to soak up the offered nectar flowing from her love. My love. Blake knew it was the truth as the thought fired through her.

Blake didn't let the woman suffer for too long before she encircled her clitty and sucked gently. Ori's abs contracted as she screamed in delight. Blake flicked her tongue and sucked a little harder.

"Careful with her!" Ori yelped. It let Blake know that, unlike her nipples, Orianna needed her to be gentle with her clit.

Kind of the opposite of me. Blake mused as her tongue flickered and lashed out at the bundle of nerves.

"Mmm... Unnh!" Ori croaked out. Her words no longer had a tangible form to them.

Faster, Blake's fingers moved in and out of Ori's soaking, tight, fiery pussy. She briefly left Ori's pearl to lap up more of the tastiest nectar in the world and make Orianna hold off just a little longer. Blake was enthusiastically hunting for the most powerful orgasm she could find. Soon enough, she returned to the woman's hard nexus. She swirled her tongue around the hard pearl before modulating the suction perfectly to get Ori's body to curl delightfully.

"OHHH FFFFFFF!" Ori roared as her legs started to shake.

Blake had to lean up and watch, awestruck, as Orianna climaxed. She kept her fingers moving to elongate the pleasure as Ori's back arched so she could scream into the room. Loudly, boisterously, and joyfully, she screamed as her body would go through periods of quaking and then writhing and tangling in the sheets.

The twisting and screaming caramel-colored goddess was the most incredible thing that Blake had ever seen. All it took was a near-death experience to finally get them out of their own heads. After a kiss, they had each wounded the other, but Blake would do everything in her power to ensure that was the last time she made a stupid decision regarding Ori.

Ori's legs vibrated and crushed down on Blake as the orgasm kept wracking her body with waves of ebullient pleasure. Blake's fingers moved slowly as the climax elongated. The feeling of Ori's pussy clutching in a slightly disjointed rhythm was indescribably amazing. Blake was enjoying this at least as much as her lover.

"F...fuck..." Ori fought to regain her breath as her eyes lazily opened.

"Good?" Blake teased with a smile as she came in for a kiss.

"You have no idea." Ori smiled. "My turn." She delicately pushed Blake away. "You can't have all the fun."

Ori rolled off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom for a moment. All Blake could do was watch as the incredible woman pranced through the space. The angel flipped off the lights, leaving them bathed in the soft, romantic light of her Christmas decorations as she danced back, humming the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy while she moved. It had looked good in just a jacket earlier, but naked was better. Something was curious about how one hand appeared to conceal something, but Blake would have to wait and figure out what her woman had acquired from the overnight bag.

Ori -- That same time

Her body was loose and flowing perfectly in time to the music as Ori danced through the room. Putting up the Christmas decorations had been a stellar idea based on how Blake's blue eyes followed every twirl and prance.

Blake was simply stunning, lying across the dark-colored comforter. She looked less composed than earlier, making her another level hotter in Ori's eyes. Did I ever really mean it when I said I was in love before? Ori questioned as she smiled at the woman who had long ago stolen her heart. Is there any more beautiful woman in the world? Ori knew she was smitten by her best friend.

Ori leaped atop Blake when she got back to the bed. Her lover caught her as they both giggled playfully. Almost everything with Blake was fun, and sex was no exception to that observation. Her literary nerd, the one that had let her embrace her brains and not just her beauty or ability to dance. Blake's love for her had never faltered, even when the woman had thought that romance wasn't on the table. Going to see Mitchell after a kiss nearly three months earlier didn't change how Blake treated her.

"Hi!" Ori cheerfully uttered as the kiss broke.

"Naked Ori... Naked Ori is everything." Blake grinned as she urged Ori to come in for another round of kisses.

"That's only because you can't see Nakey Blakey." Ori grinned. "Now, to repay that orgasm. It was a real toe-curler."

"There's nothing to repay. I may have had more fun than you." Blake's eyes transmitted the absolute earnestness of her words.

"Then I need to be greedy and have my own fun!" With one more kiss, the taste of Ori's plentiful excitement still suffusing the smooch, Orianna started her journey down Blake's body.

A kiss behind the ear, smooch to the neck, and nibble on the collarbone all got a rewarding sigh from Blake. Ori spent extra time exploring Blake's perfect breasts again. Any larger and gravity might have more influence on them, and smaller wouldn't spill beyond Ori's grasp magically. They had a shape and perkiness that wasn't fair. Sucking on each nipple didn't make Blake react like Ori did. She got moans from her love, but not at the same level as when this was done to her.

There was a reason that Ori had gotten her nipples pierced. They had already been super sensitive before the piercing, but now they could make her cum on their own. Sometimes, masturbation for Ori was just titillating the nipples. She was never as effective at it as Blake had been in one night, but masturbating wasn't always about achieving orgasm for Orianna. Especially after Dante's betrayal, it was about checking to ensure everything worked, even if her head wasn't in it.

Ori didn't play long with the nipples before venturing lower. Blake's stomach was the ideal amount of soft; she wasn't fat, but her body had curves that made Orianna jealous. Yoga and running had been very good to the incredible woman. When she approached Nirvana, Ori kissed either inner thigh before she came up to meet Blake's lips again.

"A brilliant woman once told me it won't lick itself," Blake announced when the kiss broke.

"And my girlfriend stated, soon." Ori kissed her once more.

"Damn my hubris!" Blake shook a fist at the ceiling.

"What if soon were now?" Ori slid quickly down Blake's sweat-slicked body.

During her time fantasizing about Blake, Ori had never dared dream that the woman was waxed bare. It didn't seem like the type of thing that her more conservatively dressed bestie would do. Orianna was very happy to be wrong. She ran her tongue around and explored the smoothness of the waxing. Ori did the same but left a thin, dark stripe as she thought it was a fantastic pop of contrast.

After exploring every millimeter of the outside of Blake's womanhood, Ori finally pounced and drove her tongue deep into Blake. The taste and smell of her girlfriend's dripping nectar was incredible. Ori had sampled herself and a couple of other ladies in her history, but it was never this addicting.

"Yes..." Blake whispered as her blue eyes regarded Orianna.

Honey flowed as Ori went to work. She wouldn't bring her fingers in on the fun until she went for the kill. Ori'd already employed the digits to get Blake an orgasm, and she wanted to keep the woman she loved eternally guessing as to where Ori was going. She kept the teasing and deep licks going as Blake moaned for several minutes.

When Orianna finally got Blake's clit into the fun, she was rewarded with a roaring scream of pleasure that intensified as she sucked harder. That's why she went intense on my clitty. She mused as her tongue punched at Blake's pearl. Her love's legs spread wider as orgasm approached, but Ori wasn't going for just an orgasm. Ori finally slid a pair of fingers into Blake's pussy.

"Fuck me!" Blake demanded. "I need to cum so badly!" Her words were emphatic but sounded like she was begging.

"Soon," Ori stated with a grin. Torturing Blake with pleasure was fun. Her tongue and fingers danced around Blake's pussy as they sought out pleasure but kept Blake on edge. The woman sat up on her elbows, watching closely with curious eyes as Ori worked.

Each thrust of her fingers got Blake to press into the motion. Ori mainly enjoyed sex with men; there were a few nights that were nothing to write home about, but being with a woman was different. The sounds, the sights, the taste were all so much better in her mind with a lady. Her previous experiences were lesser than this. Blake was the physical, emotional, and even spiritual, perfect mate for her.

**Whir** Ori finally brought her secret weapon in on the fun. This seduction was coming on this trip, and she had come prepared. Blake's eyes got bigger as Orianna touched the small but powerful vibrator to the crest of her labia. She was keeping it a little way from Blake's clit, but she had to be feeling the vibrations through her body.

Keeping her fingers moving, Ori traced her vibrator around Blake's labia. She was rewarded as Blake's arms seemed unable to keep her torso propped up. Vibe, fingers, and tongue worked in concert to pull Blake closer to the edge. Orianna didn't want to push her over yet. She needed Blake's climax to be all-consuming.

"So close!" Blake roared.

"Soon," Ori repeated, leaving her hands and vibe to their task as she slid up Blake's incredible body to meet her lips. This was slower and more tender than before but didn't lack intensity,

"I... taste good... on you." Blake's attempt to smirk wasn't successful, as she had to moan.

Ori gave her a nod before descending on her tits. The straining nipples didn't seem to be as sensitive as Orianna traveled from one to the other. They were far too appealing to ignore, though.

"Ei!" Blake's form quaked as Ori finally brought the vibe in contact with Blake's clit. She spent time teasing pussy, tits, and clit as Blake magically moaned and sighed. Her favorite was when it sounded like her girlfriend was a broken record, screaming "Oh!" repeatedly for at least a dozen repetitions.

This is too much fun. Ori smiled as she focused on Blake. She would keep her bestie guessing as Orianna went from tit to lips, interspersing things with kisses and nibbles elsewhere. Hitting all the greatest hits as Blake moaned and yelled would become a habit. This wasn't going to be a one-night thing. This felt like forever already.

After drifting back down, Blake languidly, Ori finally started to send Blake sprinting headlong into the climax. Blake began to desperately buck her hips into Orianna. The nectar was flowing from the woman, and Orianna greedily gobbled it up as the vibe found its new home by Blake's pearl. Ori's tongue bounced from dips into Blake's vagina to assisting the vibe on her clit; even if it felt odd on her lips, Orianna kept it up to grind more pleasure from the woman she loved.

Each like and vibration seemed to bring Blake's legs further up and out. Tomorrow, Blake gets the other surprise. Orianna mused as she gleefully pushed her woman into orgasm. Intuition told Ori to suck hard on Blake's pearl to make her cum. It had to be why Blake had tried to target Orianna's a little too robustly.

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSS!" Blake bellowed as she came. Orianna would have liked to watch Blake cum again, but she needed to ensure the orgasm was epic. Ori lifted the vibrator away from Blake's clit. It was always too sensitive for Ori once she started to climax. Her fingers, lips, and tongue kept up their vigil as waves of pleasure seemed to wrack Blake's body endlessly.

When the emphatic motions started to wane, Blake got eerily quiet. Ori stopped toying with the woman as it seemed like the climax had made the woman pass out. She sat up and then lay beside the woman that owned her heart.

"I'm going to need that a lot," Blake said weakly as her head lolled to the side to face Ori. Her eyes drooped heavily as if the long day's exhaustion finally hit her when adrenaline and dopamine waned. Amorous feelings and fantastic sex could only take them so far.

"So am I." Ori leaned in to collect a smooch.

"No fair bringing toys." Blake's attempt to appear chagrinned wasn't effective.

"You beat me on experience, so I had to employ cunning." Ori shrugged.

"Not bad for a rookie." Blake came in for another long, slow kiss.

Does she think this is the first time I've had sex with a woman? Ori kept to herself. "Working to impress you."

"Can I interest you in some dessert? I'm blissed out, or I would be repaying that orgasm. Wow."

"A cookie sounds splendid."

Blake -- The next morning

Filtered light spilled in through the gauzy, sheer curtains. Ori must have been awake at some point as the Christmas lights were unplugged. The lithe, spectacular beauty squirmed a little in Blake's arms as the same light drove her to open her eyes.

"Morning," Blake said softly as Orianna rolled over to look her in the eyes.

"We had incredible sex last night, right? I didn't just dream that." Ori's deep brown eyes looked so inviting as the woman queried.

"Good lord, I hope that wasn't a dream." Blake leaned in to meet Ori's lips. This was long and slow, as if sealing the amorous feelings from last night into something decidedly less transient. Pulling the shared dream into something tangible.

"The kisses seem real." Ori smiled the most genuine, happy, and content smile Blake had seen from her since before the first kiss three years ago. "I think they are rather dreamy."

Has this been weighing on her for as long as it has me. Blake considered for a moment but shook it off. She needed to be in the moment.

"Agreed." Blake leaned in for one more kiss. "Let me see," she announced, lifting the covers to peek beneath. "Yup, it felt like I was naked. I only fall asleep without a nightgown after great sex." She grinned and then lifted the sheet again. This time, her vision was fixed on Orianna's tight body. "Wow!"

"You only sleep naked after sex? I guess we better have sex all the time because I sleep naked most nights." Ori lifted the comforter and stared, not just peeked, at Blake. "I got your boobs all wrong when I fantasized about you."

"Better or worse?" Blake joined Ori beneath the comforter, the light softening as it leaked through the translucence of the duvet and white sheets.

"So, so, so much better!" Orianna giggled as she reached out to play with Blake's breasts.

"And when did you add these ornaments to your perfect pair?"

"Last week," Ori responded with a smirk.

"There's no way they healed in a week."

"You asked about the ornaments. I assumed you meant the red and green. I was hoping to discover an excuse to show them to you." The brilliant young woman giggled mischievously. "They were an early Christmas present to myself last year." Ori shrugged. "I have to find a way to celebrate when it's not with you."

"I have plenty of ideas about how to celebrate when it is with me." Blake pulled the woman up to meet her lips again.

"I'd like to hear all those ideas."

The pair made slow love in the morning with no toys and only a couple of orgasms, but at least for Blake, it was the intoxicating glacially developing variety. It might not have nearly caused her to pass out like her last the evening before, but the gauzy, incredible bliss that suffused her system was very addicting.

"So, this isn't just some vacation fun, right?" Orianna questioned as they were basking in the afterglow. The comforter was knocked to the floor. Even as slow as love as they made, they managed to work up a sweat.

"I sure as shit hope not, Ori. My heart has belonged to you for years. If you're done with me, take it when you go. I won't need it anymore." Blake gripped her world closer to her. Only a sheet was languidly wrapped around them.

"Good. You can use mine; I won't need it without you." Ori twisted in Blake's lap to find her lips.

"So, uh, Ori..." Blake's mouth got dry as she prepared to ask something she needed to know. Orianna, between her legs and leaning into her, was intoxicating. "What happened three years ago?"

"Yeah, I want to clear the air about that," Ori said as she blew out a long breath. Blake was regretting asking after how spectacular the last twelve hours had been. "I've mentioned this already, but I have been into you since I saw you in that sumptuous red dress with merlot accents." They had both turned eighteen months before the prom and celebrated at a joint birthday party.

"I remember your tight pink dress and how great you looked with the pink and yellow ribbons in your hair." Blake squeezed Orianna tight.

"I was pretty hot." Ori nodded with a brief smile that quickly faded. "You know that my dad was Christian, and my mom was Muslim, right?"

"You mentioned that when discussing not celebrating Christmas without your dad."

"Mom was pretty open and easygoing about things when I was little. We kept Halal regarding food and Kosher when we couldn't find it. Dad was happy to accommodate what he could for her. She was an Arabic translator for Dad's unit during his first tour in Afghanistan, though that was only for written communication. The pair fell in love, and a couple years later, I arrived."

"Okay." Blake had heard this tale before and wasn't sure where this was going.

"After mom lost her job, she wanted to move back to her village in Malaysia but wanted me to get into an American college first. She knew how hard it would be for me to nourish my love of math, science, and dance back at her home. So, we moved in with my dad's parents. Things were strained living there as Grandma was from Korea, Grandpa was from Oklahoma, and they were all trying to figure out how to raise an all too bright little girl who was into two things: math and dance."

"I'm glad you got to stay until you got through college."

"So am I. I'm probably babbling, but those feelings I got at seeing you at prom never went away. It was like I finally discovered that women could turn me on in the same way as men. I tried dating guys as that was the vocal wish of my mom. She must have seen how I looked at you, Blake. I could never get you off my mind. One night, it was just the way you smiled at me. I couldn't resist any longer."

"I know the feeling."

"That night and those kisses were everything to me, Blake. Never, ever think that didn't mean something to me. I melted then; I was yours." Ori softly sobbed just once.

"Then I made the mistake of calling Mom that next day. I missed our nightly Friday call the day before. I was going to do it. I was going to tell Mom that her daughter was bisexual. I had only mentioned your name, and Mom cut me off. That day, she told me she was getting married in Malaysia and wanted to tell me what wasn't acceptable in their village." Ori continued as a lone tear spilled from her eye. "She let me know I wouldn't be welcome if there was any more of this foolishness with 'Your friend with the man's name' as she called you."

"It was endearing once." Blake sighed sadly.

"My grandparents had passed at the start of college, and all I had left, the only family that remained was my mom. I wasn't ready to lose that bond, Blake. Between that and my panic, because I had no idea what to do when we got to the bedroom, I ripped off the band-aid, and Dante asked me out while I was at the library studying." Ori's head shook. "It's my greatest regret, and not because of Dante being the world's biggest ass hat. I missed out on three years because I was too scared."

1...56789...11