Falling in Love with Cassie Pt. 04

Story Info
Time alone.
2k words
4.63
14.6k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After playing with herself for a while Cassie looked up deep into my eyes and said, "come here sweetie."

I took off my shirt and leaned in with my stiff cock sticking out proudly. Cassie unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor, then put her hands on my hips, sliding them around onto my ass as I got closer. She slowly helped guide me inside of her, looking at me with that innocent look biting her lip. She gasped as I slid the top of my hard cock inside her pussy. I slid myself back and forward gently until I could push the whole way in. Cassie moaned deeply in appreciation.

This was everything I'd been waiting for and oh god did it feel amazing inside her warm vagina. I started pumping at a steady pace, wanting this to last as long as it possibly could.

"Ohhhh sweetie that feels sooooo nice," she said.

I loved that she was still calling me sweetie at this moment, her one and only little pet name for me. With this gentle sensual feeling that was happening between us, I decided to step it up a notch so that she knew I could fuck her hard when she needed it.

"I'm glad it feels good for you, feels amazing for me too. Mmm getting to fuck my sexy sister, never thought this day would come!"

It seemed she liked the idea that I reminded her we were siblings, and locked her lips against mine for a nice long wet kiss. While we licked each other's tongues I started pumping my cock faster inside of her and then thrusting harder. She let out a shriek muffled by my mouth stuck to hers. I kept kissing her and driving it in harder still. It was too much to hold back so she pulled her mouth away and let out a squeal followed by a long deep moan.

I kept on fucking her hard but not too fast, letting up momentarily just so I could shock her by ramming my cock in deep again. Each time I did she let out a sexy deep moan.

I started pumping quickly again and as I was not letting up now she started gasping loudly.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahh, ahhhhh!"

She rocked and twisted her body in pleasurable pain as I joined in with her sounds, not letting up on driving her as hard as I could. I had dreamt of this moment for so long and I was determined to give her the fucking of her life. Hopefully that meant she would want me again, and if not, she would always remember how passionately I showed my love for her this one incredible time.

As she started to shake, her body came up off the lounge, I slowed down a bit to a more steady pace but kept thrusting.

"I'm about to come sweetie! ohhhhhhhh!"

I felt myself tingling at this point and pumped her quickly to reach climax at the same time. I came inside her letting out a deep moan, and Cassie made all kinds of sexy noises as she rode the ecstatic feeling of her orgasm. I held onto her hips as she writhed up and down like she was possessed. I had never seen anything like it, I guess I'd never managed to pleasure a girl that way before! Or maybe it was just that Cassie was more in touch with her own pleasurable feelings than any girl I'd previously been with.

What a sexy little angel she was. I held her until she calmed down, gently letting her body fall back into the lounge and letting out a final, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Ohh, my, god!" she said breathing heavily, "holy fucking shit Grant!"

I was speechless for a moment, my whole body was tingling and I was completely exhausted.

"Ohhh fuccckk! that was fucking amazing sweetie! I had no idea you were going to make me feel like that!"

We both giggled, "I'm so glad it felt good for you," I said.

"Ohh fuck that is a fucking understatement if ever I heard one! I have never, ever, felt like that before. No guy has ever made me orgasm like that. You really know how to make a girl feel wonderful."

I was so happy that she approved of my performance, indeed loved every moment of it according to her raving review! I was in heaven the entire time of course, feeling extremely excited and satisfied at every little moment. I will never forget that night as long as I live.

We laid with each other naked for a while, kissing some more and giggling about nothing. Then we chatted and had a couple of drinks before taking ourselves off to our respective bedrooms, both completely exhausted.

I was woken early to the sound of the shower which was close to my room. Immediately I remembered the visions of the previous night, watching Cassie slather up her wet naked body with no inhibitions. I felt like going and letting myself in the bathroom for another show, but decided that might be a bit too presumptuous.

So I lay in bed dreaming about how truly wonderful the night before had been. I'd lived the fantasy that I had dreamt about in detail for months, and to some extent years before that. I heard the shower stop after a little while and about five minutes later there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and there was Cassie, wrapped in nothing but a bath towel with her sexy damp hair flowing down over her shoulders.

"You look cosy in there," she said as I lay in bed, "can I join you?"

"Of course!" I replied, wondering if she even knew that crawling in bed with me after taking a shower was like another dream come true.

She walked over, untied the towel and dropped it near my bed before climbing in naked. She had that beautiful soapy smell, I loved the way she looked fresh out of the shower and now I got to experience how it felt too.

"Good morning!" she said and planted a nice big kiss on my lips.

Cassie and I cuddled in bed as I caressed her soft breasts, wondering how I ever got to be so lucky. I was pinching gently at her nipples and she giggled as I became instantly horny again. After a little while I decided to run my hand down onto her vagina. Her pubic hair was still a little damp from the shower and felt lovely and warm.

"Hey? what's going on there?" she said with her characteristic cheeky look.

"I don't know," I said smiling back at her.

She giggled as I ran my fingers along her opening and gently stroked her clit.

"Mmmmm," she purred.

The previous night I thought we may have fucked in my bedroom so I'd been prepared with some lube nearby. I reached for it, squirting some onto my finger and then returned my hand onto her pussy. I rubbed the lubrication all over her vagina as Cassie gave me an expression of approval.

"Ooh, that feels nice," she said.

"So does your pussy," I replied.

After I was satisfied I'd applied enough lube, I found her opening and began sliding my finger inside of her.

"Mmmmm, that feels great baby."

I noticed for the first time she had called me a different pet name and I liked it.

With her continued approval I slid my finger deeper inside of her. Cassie began making some sexy sounds as I continued to explore inside her warm pussy. I began curling my finger towards the front and exploring different movements as she confirmed where it felt good for her.

"Ohhh yeah, right there babe, that feels amazing," she said.

I started kissing her again as I played around with my finger inside of her, inserting a second one as she began to softly moan.

I was in absolute heaven again. The morning after I'd finally gotten to fuck Cassie and it was absolutely incredible. Now she was naked in my bed, fresh out of the shower and we were cuddling and kissing as I had my fingers inside her pussy.

I was so in love and I really hoped we could continue on like this. At this point I was pretty confident we had a little relationship going, she seemed to be loving it and with no other guys in the picture for quite some time, I prayed that she'd found someone she could be comfortable with and enjoyed having sex with. I just simply could not believe that person might be me.

As we were deep into touching and kissing each other in my bed, my phone rang and startled both of us. I had no intention of answering it until I glanced over and happened to see that it was Danielle calling. Why the fuck would she be calling me? I wondered. I didn't want to answer but Cassie noticed too and said I should probably answer her.

The phone stopped ringing and I kept on playing with Cassie, moving my mouth down to suck on her tits. At that point she stopped me.

"You should really call Danielle back," she said, "it might be something important."

I sighed, she was probably right.

"Ok then," I said, as Cassie stayed there laying on top of me.

She obviously didn't intend to move so I picked up the phone and called Danielle back. She answered and told me she was coming home early, it had rained heavily at the campsite and they had all decided to cut the trip short. I seriously could not believe this was happening, I felt like it was some kind of curse!

At least Cassie and I did have some alone time and I got to do what I wanted I guess. Laying here in bed with her naked though, I'd hoped we were going to be alone together for the rest of the day and night.

Danielle said she was going to stop in town and pick up a few things and would be home within an hour. With that knowledge I wanted to fuck Cassie again before she got home, but my sister had a different plan.

"That sounds lovely of course sweetie, but I have a better idea," she said.

"Oh yeah what's that?" I said, gazing into her gorgeous eyes.

"Let's wait till she gets home and then fuck!"

"What? are you crazy?!" I said laughing.

"Haha, yeh probably, but I still think it's a good idea!"

"How can that be a good idea? do you want Danielle to know that we're having sex?"

Still laughing she replied, "no, no, that's not my intention."

I looked at her in amazement, "well what are you on about then?"

"Well," she said, "I say we wait till she gets home, and then a little while later you come back to your room as you spend most of your time here anyway, and I'll make up something that I have to work on as well."

"Ok," I said, starting to see where she was going with this.

"Yeh, and then I'll sneak back into your room and we can fuck while she's here, it will be so much more fun!" she said giggling.

"You are fucking crazy!" I said, "what if she finds out?"

"I don't know, she won't. I'll be quiet and we can lock your door."

"But what if she goes into your room?"

"Ohh come on!" she said, "look taking the risk is why it's fun!"

She continued, "and besides, if she did happen to catch us I wouldn't really care that much. You're a good fuck and I'd just tell her that. What's a girl to do, you know?"

We both giggled as I reflected how crazy Cassie really was. The more I thought about it though, the more I liked the idea. Laying naked in bed with her I realised maybe she had a point, did I really care if Danielle found out? All I cared about was being with Cassie, whatever anyone else thought was not really my problem.