Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny finds out everything.
4.4k words
4.42
13.7k
30

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Mandy kept checking her phone here and there for a message from Danny. Left with her thoughts, she had come to the conclusion that she was in love with him and he was everything she wanted in a man. She wasn't sure how long he would be gone, but returning to her everyday so quick wasn't something she was prepared for.

Danny had been laying with his mom still, they nuzzled each other and rubbed each other. He couldn't get Mandy out of his head, though, he thought he was falling in love with her, he wanted to help her find whoever she was looking for, to try and help her straighten her life out, now he second guessed everything. He intended to get it all sorted as quick as he could.

Deciding that she had waited long enough and expecting him to be better than that; Mandy decided to call him.

"Hey Mandy," he answered.

"So how's stuff going, Danny?"

"Doing good. I'm waiting for some paperwork that should be in tomorrow."

"I've had time to really think today..."

"That's good, so have I. I was thinking that since I have this detective, maybe I can help you find who you're looking for... if that's really what you're trying to do."

"You say that like you don't believe me. Yes I really want to reconnect with them."

"Then you should be honest with me, since you trust me."

"You're right... we shouldn't have any secrets. I don't want to cost you any money, even if you do have it."

"Mandy I want to help. Tell me."

"My parents, my best friend... my ex-husband."

"Those people in the pictures? Is your husband that black haired man?"

"That's him."

"I know who that is."

"Shit! For real‽ Are you close or something," she got excited.

"He's dead."

"Don't joke with me like that, it's not funny," her voice went grave.

"Not joking. He died recently... look it up."

"I... I'll call you back," she hung up.

Mandy looked up the mans name and saw a news article that said her ex-husband died of a blood clot that went to his brain. She refused to read the whole article before breaking down crying. She'd never see the man she loved again, the one she left and regretted it too late, too proud to go back, mostly too cowardly. She decided that she needed a drink and went to the bar, if she was going to deal with this alone, she was going to do it around people.

Danny's mom walked out on the porch and sat in his lap.

"I was thinking; any other time I would have relationship troubles, you would try and help, or offer some kind of advice... why not this time?"

"I guess I've gotten selfish in my old age."

"Old? You're forty."

"You're not supposed to know that! Anyway, now that you're running things, women will be after you for your money, so if it doesn't work, I just assume it was some gold-digging whore. It's my job to steer you the right way and away from those kinda bitches."

Danny thought how Mandy wasn't like that at all, despite everything, even if she used to be that way, she's had to have changed.

Later that night Mandy had forgotten to get back to Danny, having gotten herself drunk and sexed several times. She desperately wanted Danny to be there with her, wanted to call and beg him to come back, no matter how selfish it was. Meanwhile Danny and his mom...

"Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck," she cried.

Danny held one of her legs up going full send, both of them sweating profusely, he watched her breast bounce so freely from her body being rocked back and fourth. She yelled and screamed, whatever words she wanted to say was choked up as she climaxed.

"Baby... Danny... Danny, baby," she gasped.

"I wanna ride that dick again," she growled.

"Get the fuck up here," he pulled out.

She pulled him down and climbed on top.

"You just lay there, play with these titties and enjoy the ride! And don't slap'em this time."

"Sorry, mom."

She slammed her butt down on him once the tip was in, took his hands and pressed them on her breast, he gave them a squeeze, she started to bounce, there was a slight smacking sound, he grunted every time she dropped on him, he pinched and tugged her nipples.

"Haah... haah," she gasped repeatedly.

She laid down on him refusing to give up, he lifted, planted his feet and pushed up into her drop.

"D-Danny... fuck," she yelled.

She tried to stifle her scream as she climaxed, slowing and jerking to a stop- he didn't, she gripped his shoulders, Danny went as quick as he could giving her a surprise orgasm, slowed to a stop when she tapped his shoulder.

"You okay?"

She nodded and whispered, "ever do anal?"

"No."

"Ya wanna?"

"Yes," he replied a bit too eager.

"Roll me off."

He did as told and she struggled to get on her hands and knees, in that position, her butt spread open and revealed her stuffed hole.

"Be gentle pulling that out... and it's yours."

He slowly pulled out her plug by the ring, finding it to be anal beads, she whimpered as they were removed.

"What's this all over it?"

"Coconut crème, it... it won't hurt you."

Danny pushed his tip in slowly and despite her toy, she was still fairly tight, but easy to get in.

"The real thing feels so much better. Ya like it?"

"I think it might be tighter."

"Then wreck mommies tight hole and make it loose," she growled.

He pulled out slow, leaving in the head and rammed it in, making her cry out. With a firm grip on her hips, he started to pull and slam himself in her with a smack, not noticing he was sending her head to the headboard, lost in the moment until he noticed a weird echo- the thunk of her head hitting with a "shit" or "fuck". She reached for the top and pulled herself up.

"All good," her voice waivered.

He sped up and she started to wail, Danny watched her butt, as round as it looked, it just didn't move like Mandy's, he imagined Mandy wailing and screaming, shook his head and told himself to get back in the game. Her head dropped and slowly she started to lose her grip, head down behind her arms, she screamed into the pillow and clenched tight, he assumed she managed to have an orgasm. Danny stopped long enough to pull her back enough from the headboard, but she let her legs fall instead. He laid flat on her and bit into her neck, there was more cushion now, so he happily pounded away at her. Danny moved them on their side and fingered her.

"That's the shit," she hollered.

Danny fingered her vigorously, she wailed and wailed, then screamed his name when she climaxed. Danny was getting close himself, breath getting more ragged.

"Who's pussy," she blurted.

"Mine!"

"Who's ass‽"

"Mine!"

"Gonna cum?"

"Uh... huh."

"Say my name!"

"Mom! Gonna cum!"

"Say my name like my man!"

"Fuckin'... cumming... Jen-Jennifer," he stretched her name as it broke down to a growl and pushed as deep as he could in her with his release.

Danny scooped his arm under her and held her close, they were both left panting, he felt her butt push him out as he steadily went flaccid. They lay there sweaty, he could imagine seeing a steamy sexy haze in the air.

"I love you, Danny," her voice cracked.

"I love you, Jennifer- that okay?"

She nodded, "not just mother and son anymore," she lifted a pointed finger, just for her arm to quickly fall.

"Sorry about the headboard."

"It happens. I'm going to sleep good tonight. Wha you want for breakfast?"

"Sex," he joked.

"Mm'kay... what about food?"

"Ah dunno... waffles and eggs?"

"Mm'kay."

"Wait... you know I was joking about the morning sex, right?"

"Were you? Well I'm not opposed to the idea...wake up and fuck me... fuck me whilst I cook for all I care.... Whatever you want, baby," she yawned.

Danny sat up and kissed her cheek, "g'night... Jenn."

She turned to kiss his lips, "night Danny."

The next morning Danny woke up and saw his clothes laid out and his mom nowhere in sight, he ignored the clothes and went looking for her, found her cooking what he wanted, naked behind an apron.

"Morning baby," she gave him a loving smile.

"Morning," he yawned and went to kiss her lips.

She pulled away, "not before brushing your teeth."

He looked at her almost like he was hurt.

"Oh, okay... but no open mouth."

They shared a quick peck, he sat at the table to be served. Jennifer sat down his plate with a glass of milk, took off the apron, eased into the chair next to his.

"I'm still feeling it, everything is sore, I think we should save the rough and heavy for the weekends."

"It's not like you go to work much."

"I go enough, in fact, smart ass; I was going to go today. You were too busy playing Sherlock Holmes to realize I acquired another business."

"Then go."

"Like this?"

Why not?"

"I can't let them see I already moved on with a new man."

"Tell them it was depression sex, or something. You got too drunk at a party."

"Ooo, good one! That does sound like me."

His phone rang.

"Detective Carson," he answered.

"Danny, this has to be one of the quickest missing person and D.N.A. cases. You were right on the nose, kid! I'm on my way to your house, right now."

"I'm at my moms, actually."

"I thought you said the case was a bust?"

His eyes went wide, "it's complicated."

"Uh... no it's not. Either it was a bust or it wasn't. If it were a bust, he wouldn't be bringing anything and that means you lied to me, Danny," she looked annoyed.

"Sounds like you're in trouble, kid."

"Yeah... I'll text you the address," he hung up, "it really is complicated and yes I lied, because it's complicated. I promise I'll tell you the truth, okay? Just give me some time to sort this all out."

"Fine," she sighed.

He held her hand, "I'll tell you, I will, Jenn."

She simply nodded.

After they finished eating, they dressed for Detective Carson's visit.

"I'll leave you to it," She said when the doorbell rang.

"Please try to walk normal," he begged.

"I'm trying... you wrecked both those holes, baby. I'm so fucking sore."

"Fine, I'll distract him, lest he figures something out."

"You're being paranoid, Danny."

He rolled his eyes and opened the door, "Carson, come in."

Carson eyed him up and down, "rerunning clothes?"

"Yeah, well, I stayed here last night, my mom washed them at least."

"Hello Detective, pleasure to see you again," she tried to hide her limp as she went to shake his hand.

"Miss Fullard."

"I'd love to see how this turns out, but I need to visit the new acquisition- it's good news, right?"

"It is very good news. We were really close, then he stumbled on something substantial."

"I hope to hear all about it," she glared at him, "gotta go, it'd look bad if the new boss is late."

"Bye mom!"

"Bye, baby," she went out the door.

Carson looked at Danny suspiciously.

"What?"

He shook his head, "let's get down to brass tacks."

"We got coffee if you want some," he lead him to the kitchen.

"Before you start stuttering and stammering; I've seen weirder and worse."

"What are you getting at?"

"We both know... it's a hunch, but nothing really worth talking about," Carson saw the expensive coffee maker, "I think I will have that coffee."

"Everything you need is still sitting out," Danny handed him a cup.

"First things first," he handed him a string tied folder and started making his coffee, "I sent the sample to the hospital you were born, and the hospital where she been a few times and it is confirmed; she's your mother."

"Okay... cool," he looked uneasy.

"I understand how you must feel, the contention, questions, mix of emotions towards the woman you've practically never seen... but you did meet her, right? That's how you got the hair and it wasn't just dumb luck?"

"Ehhh... it was probably some kinda dumb luck."

Carson sipped his coffee."

"There's really no point in trying to lie about it, or whatever... just please listen to the whole thing before you judge- it was just a coincidence," he made a cup and sat down.

Danny told him the story of the past three days he spent the city over. Carson was briefly surprised but remained calm.

"I'm not gonna say that could happen to anybody, but that's one for the books- hell if I looked up the word coincidence on Wikipedia, I'd expect to see this story on the page under examples."

"I don't know how to feel about it."

"Generally something like this can really flip somebody for a loop, yet with these particulars; my advice is the same as with anybody else, to take some time to think about it, before confronting them... and in your case, you might wanna take a bit more time than the average person."

"I know it sounds bad," he sighed.

"Hey... true, but you didn't know. I emphasis taking time to let it sink in, then take more time before you contact her. You seem to have some sort of Oedipus complex and that can't be healthy."

"How when I didn't even know?"

"Not her... her," he glared.

"How did you...?"

"Kid... my rates are high for a reason. Sure what you told me sounds bad, but... that is actually worse than the other thing. The other thing truly is a fluke by comparison."

"Yeah... I guess you're right," he stared at his cup.

"People do weird shit everyday. You're not the worst, I promise. A Kentucky woman once threw her whole marriage away over somebody catfishing as a celebrity- even gave him ten grand. Trust me, that's not the kinda momma's boy you wanna be."

Danny simply nodded, afraid to say anything.

"I'm not gonna turn you in or anything, sometimes people just don't think straight, you can still bounce back from this."

"Yeah... there should still be time," he replied sullenly.

"Danny... think... be disappointed for the right reasons and get yourself together. I've seen what these things do."

"Right... that's nothing to miss."

"Does she have any to-go cups, this is good coffee."

"Just grab a thermos out of that cabinet- she won't miss any of them."

Carson topped it off, pat Danny on the back, "the case is closed, balls in your court, think and make your next move wisely."

"I'll wire you the last payment before five. Thank you for everything," he stood and shook his hand.

"It's my job."

"If I ever need a detective, I'm calling you."

Danny walked him to the door, once he was gone, Danny went back to the kitchen, and stared at the files, lost in them, thoughts racing, emotions a bigger turmoil than before. He knew he should take Carson's advice, but he had to take care of this quick, despite everything, she wasn't his mom, so it didn't matter. Danny snatched up the papers, rushed to Jennifer's office to make copies, rushed to his car and drove away.

Mandy awoke to banging that made her head bang worse, she peeled herself from her couch, "this better be fucking good, god damn it," she yanked the door open.

"We need to talk," Danny stood there holding a letter size envelope.

"Danny! God I missed you, I needed you so bad last night... I looked him up and you were right."

"Yeah, so can I come in?"

"You're always welcome, c'mon in," she shut the door behind him.

Once inside, she went to hug him and he stopped her.

"We can't do this anymore," he held the envelope to her chest, keeping distance.

"What do you mean? Danny we're like the same person... I really like you."

He started to speak.

"Why do we need to stop‽ Am I too clingy, I can chill."

"No, it's not that."

"Is it my age, or yours- I thought you didn't care, I don't care about that! This isn't funny, I really need you right now. Don't tell me it's because I'm a prostitute? I told you I would quit! I really hate it Danny, I won't do it anymore, I'll even stop stripping," she pleaded.

"It's not that either, it's-"

"Tell me why, we can fix it, I can't-"

"Rebecca listen to me!"

She was shocked, "how... h-how did you..."

"Take the paper and see for yourself."

She looked at the envelope pressed to her chest and slowly took it. Danny just glared at her as she read over the papers. Rebecca's hands started to shake and tears started to fall, she felt like she couldn't breath.

"I was... and you were..."

"Looking for you... mother."

She clenched the papers in her hand and started to cry.

"How do you think I feel," he leered at her.

"I told you I screwed up," she whispered.

"You could've told me you were my mom!"

"I... I didn't know, I re-really didn't know."

"How could you not know‽"

"Danny... I've been wanting to tell you everything. No more secrets, remember?"

He just stared at her.

"Please stay and listen... please be that kind and caring guy I fell in love with," she begged.

"Of course I want to know, more than ever, now."

"S-sit with me... I'll tell you everything... I already planned on it... we promised we would."

He started to walk to the love seat and she backed up out of fear. Rebecca felt like a child in trouble.

"C'mon and sit," his voice was tense.

She slowly sat down on the love seat next to him.

"I can't believe all of you kept this from me."

"I didn't keep anything from you, Danny. It makes sense why we got so close so fast."

"Are you gonna talk, or keep stalling?"

"You're scaring me Danny. Ask me anything, I swear on Henry's grave I'll tell you everything!"

"Why did you abandon me?"

"You should hate me for that... despise me. You're really my son, that makes me love you more than I thought I did. Can... can I tell you something?"

"That's why I'm here," he snapped.

"From what I see; you turned out great, it might not mean much now... but I'm certain of it... I'm proud of you. It's not a good reason. I was selfish, I liked how things were, we were young and I didn't want you, I wasn't ready for one. Me and Henry didn't believe in abortion, so I had you, I did everything that was right at the time, so you'd be healthy. I really did. After I had you, I left- not right after, but... well... Henry made me promise that if I stuck around for six months and still felt the same way, then he would let me be free. For years now I regretted it. My family shunned me. It was you, him, everybody I was trying to crawl back to. I know I never should've tried to, but my heart ached for you all and yes it was because my life was falling apart. I didn't want help or anything, I just wanted to be there. That was still selfish of me, I know."

"It sounds like you deserve the life you have."

"I do," she nodded, "I told you it was all my fault," she started to cry again.

"I can't believe dad loved a person like you."

"We were the same. The difference was he was ready to make room for you. Danny... I know it's all my fault, I'm... I'm the fabricator of my own fate, even when I wasn't around, you still suffered from it. You can't make me feel worse than I have been. The worst really was that they weren't even mad... they were just disappointed and ashamed of me."

"Who?"

"You're fa-father and godmother. She loved you so much... my best friend... your auntie Jenny. Did Henry ever remarry?"

"Yeah... to my stepmom... Jennifer."

"She's a better mom than I ever would be- would've been."

"You think you'd be better now, don't tell me you're asking for a chance," he looked incredulous.

"Can you blame me‽ You don't know who I was, but you know who I am now! The moment that anything came up of question, I'd have told you, I wanted to be honest with you... with my feelings for you. I was going to tell you that I was looking for- well you, Danny, I was ready to tell you my life story yesterday, but you had to leave. You would've known already. The first thing I was going to do was tell you my real name. Why is this happening now, why didn't they tell you?"

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers
12