Falling into Being a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

Becky says. "It feels so good but make us dumber."

"Dumber?"

"Oh like yeah, cock in my brain pussy got rid of stuff I don't need in my head."

"Like?"

"Mostly boy stuff, guy stuff. I like pretty much don't like remember really being A guy. I like mean I know I was a jock and like stuff and a boy or like thought I was but honestly. I couldn't be a guy anymore even if I wanted too."

Toni nods. "It's just not there. Cock in your brain pussy makes everything right."

"Sounds freaky."

"No, just really getting who you are as a sissy and then everything else that's not just kind of goes away."

"Goes away?"

"Yeah all the unimportant stuff just fades, it gets replaced though. I'm a much better person now that I'm a sissy."

"You are?"

Toni nods. "You will be too Sunny-girl."

We share a smile and even a kiss. A hot sexy lezzy sort of sissy kiss?

I love the "sissy room."

We're bonding there as I shower and use Nair to get smooth. Lotioned and sweet smelling. As I learn to fill my sissy ass full of hot water and get cleaned out. As I get fake nails, toes painted and into lingerie made for sissies like us.

My face shaved as close as possible.

Fake soft bouncy titties we glue into place.

A sexy pink lace slutty bra.

Matching crotchless panties.

Garters and stockings!

Oh stocking!

They make my legs look and feel so sexy!

I want Josh inside me!

They make me want to fuck a lot!

It takes hours sure but it's so much fun!

I want to be sexy.

I want to be pretty and soft, silky, fuckable.

I need it!

I cry happy tears when Toni and Becky suck out my last boy cum and lock my sissy clitty in it's cage.

Fuck it felt like getting a wedding ring!

Pink and enameled with chrome bits all shiny all locking away my sissy cock and tightening up my sissy sac.

And when I'm done well I'm nothing like Becky ot Toni yet but I'm so ready for Josh.

And it's sexy, strange, romantic even as I fall deeper and we head to Josh's bedroom.

He's there waiting listening to music and he's so beautiful.

I sigh when the other two girls sigh.

Thin but not too thin, arms with these sexy high end tattoos and some more I never seen on his calves too and that angelic soft, sweet boy/man look that's edging pretty.

Naked his huge cock half hard and inviting, calling to me.

I like the tunes, old school rock and roll.

Josh looks at me and he comes over and kisses me sweetly and softly and then takes my hands and he dances with me?

I can feel him getting harder against me.

"You look great Sunny, you're going to be beautiful."

I blush and don't know what to say. I mean I love this, I want this but I've never even danced as a girl before.

I get a "Thank you." out before blushing again.

We dance through three songs and Toni and Becky are lezzy sissy dancing with each other with us and then Josh looks me in the eyes.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, oh god yes Josh. I want you inside of me."

"Eager sissy girls are good. I like eager girls."

We walk to the bed and he sits down and his hands guide me down and down until I get it.

I'm going to suck his cock again.

And when I'm level with it, holding it, that cock is irresistible.

I take that huge cock, that amazing, throbbing, delicious cock im my mouth eagerly and start sucking dick like a starved sissy.

Toni and Becky start taking turns fingering me, lubing me really deeply and heavily.

Which takes it to a whole new level.

And then it happens.

Josh's fingers take hold of my head and he guides me as he sends his huge cock down my throat and past my gag point and what feels right into my brain.

Squish...ooooh.

Ooooh...oh...oh...I can feel it.

Him throbbing inside my mouth, in my throat and that big shafter and plum sized head pushed through those pussy lips in between the lobes of my brain into it's wedged in there throbbing.

I know it's like impossible but I still feel it.

Deep in my brain.

Ooooh...oh...oh...so deep, so deep the center of my brain, the deepest part is a cunt, a cunt filled with huge throbbing pulsing cock.

It's the only thing I am.

Someone starts fucking my sissy ass with her fingers rubbing my sissy spot until I have a sissygasm that feels like I had a stroke.

Josh pulls out of my and I'm panting desperate for air, drooling, giggling uncontrollably.

I'm just starting to recover enough to watch Toni take my place sucking Josh's huge cock really close up as Becky keeps finger fucking my sissy spot.

I see Josh's cock push down her throat too, so big I can literally see it inside of her.

I see Toni's pretty made up eyes go wide and then completely glaze over as she's getting fucked in her brain pussy.

I see her shiver and shake, vibrate from it. I see the change in her brain.

She's like me, I'm like her, this is real.

I love this.

I love knowing that this is real and I'm not alone.

I love knowing that she's literally not all there anymore.

Josh fucks her mouth, her throat her brains for a while before it's my turn again.

And then Becky going just as giggling, vacant, blissful as me as I watch Josh fuck her brain pussy too.

Then it's me again until Josh gets to the point where he cums dumping a thick perfect load of cum into me, down my throat, pulling out slowly as he spurts and coats the inside of my mouth and all over my tongue.

He takes a break as Toni and Becky and I kiss, sharing his cum back and forth between us, our fingers playing with titties and with sissy holes fingering and fucking into sissy lezzy love.

I lose track of everything until Josh grabs my hips and sinks that huge recovered cock bareback into my well lubed asshole.

Toni and I kiss and kiss and Becky too as I suck their huge tittles and sensitive nipples as Josh fucks me senseless and screaming into sissygasm after sissygasm.

My sissy dicklette hurts but it just makes it better, makes it right.

And at some point the girls get big strap on dildoes over their cages and when Josh fills my insides with cum. It's perfect.

And when he takes a break they double fuck me.

Never softening fleshy great eight inch dildo cock pounding into my sissy ass and going down my throat and into my brain.

Dildo cock can fuck brain pussy too.

We fuck, I get fucked for a long time.

Josh fucks me twice more filling my sissy hole with cum and when he's done there's a butt plug Becky sinks inside my gaping sissy hole to keep Josh's cum inside of me.

And Josh is sweet.

He gets us food, milkshakes with chocolate ice cream and some of that Irish cream booze. There's drugs too he rolls two joints and them there's valium that Toni has.

When it all kicks in I'm all exhausted and sore and the drink has me just kissed with a buzz and chocolate and I'm high and the muscle relaxers kick in on all three of us and we all crash together.

I've never slept that perfect, that deep in my life.

And not alone either all four of us intertwined in Josh's big bed with really nice sheets.

And I get woken up sometime the next morning by Josh with kisses and more kisses and then before I'm really awake his giant cock sliding his morning wood into my mouth and throat as he fucks my brains out again until he cums.

My brain is just...He tells me to go back to sleep as he gets up to do things.

I'm so tired too from all of it.

They let me sleep which was awesome and it's late in the day when I get up and join everyone and Josh is in his studio painting and the girls help me get cleaned up.

We take a bubble bath together in "the sissy room"

Inside and out, lotioned and soothed carefully scrubbed and exfoliated and all this girly, sissy femmy stuff.

Sweet, fun, bonding over last night, over doing this even.

A fresh sissy cage and soft panties a fluffy robe and a really late breakfast/brunch.

Toni gives me pills.

"What are these?"

"Women's vitamins, vitamin D and E plus this one's a hormone blocker that's stop your clitty good and stop you from making fucking testosterone."

"That's bad?"

"That's boy hormones."

Becky had a needle and one of those bottles and was shooting up in her leg. "This is estrogen, girl hormones."

I take the pills and vitamins and ask. "Can I get some of that too?"

"Sure!"

They have all of it here, lots of those little bottles in a medical fridge, lots of needles. It hurt getting my first dose but I honestly wanted it.

The rest of the day was just chilling out making brunch,

We're eating healthy, dieting sort of always to get smaller, more slinky, sexy, femmy sissy bodies.

I'm really good with that too.

Josh comes in from his studio and gives us our dessert of us sucking his giant cock and getting fucked in our brain pussies.

We all take turns and I see us all go blank when it's in deep.

I'm the new girl so he chooses me to fill with his sweet, perfect loads of cum.

I notice the his watch again.

Nice watch.

Pretty, shiny, I can't think more from him just brain fucking me.

But when I recover I want the girls again.

They want me too so we kiss and suckle and fondle our way back to the bedroom and we get big eight inch dildo cocks over all of our cages and we start fucking each other.

It's wonderful.

It's not live cock no.

But it's forever hard dildo cock pounding away in our sissy holes and brain fucking each other over and over until we're this sexy well fucked boneless pile of sissy girls.

And afterwards it's wonderful of giggles and kissing, playing with titties and then getting more sleep before we do it again.

And again until we're just wiped out and sore.

I'm sore.

So much cock, so often, so fast.

Then Josh wakes us up so we can get cleaned up all over again and as I'm waking up he feeds me his huge cock again and fucks my brain pussy until he fills me with cum again.

My jaw hurt from sucking so much cock but as soon as Josh's cock squished into my brain that went away.

Literally pain just went away.

My brain fucking woke the others and we went to "the sissy room" and got cleaned up again but just showers this time and it's evening now so we get into silk pjs and lingerie.

Lounging wear.

And Josh makes us all supper.

Good stir fry veggies and noodles and dumplings too and then we had dessert which was whatever sweets we wanted in the house. He had lots of bakery things there. I had cake and coffee and we all gathered together in the living room and we watched movies of pay per view.

I identify with the girl characters more than the guys in the movies for the first time.

Then we go to the den and play some pool, drink, listen to tunes and just have fun.

It's after midnight when we all crash.

All of us in our own rooms.

There was another room here and they get it all set up for me tonight.

I sleep really great and deeply again and for as long as my body wanted too.

I use the bathroom, then the sissy room to get cleared out right and Becky is watching stuff on a laptop her headphones on and Toni is on the dildo cock foam log thing bouncing on it over and over hard crying out as she sissygasms and plays with her big chocolate titties.

It makes my caged sissy dick aches and throb which makes me want something fucking me in my sissy ass.

I watch.

I watch and check my phone and work has called, twice.

I call them and say that I'm sick.

I make some coffee and make it for everyone and then drink my cup first straight poured from the machine and then bring Becky hers and Toni hers as she stops riding herself and she gets off the thing.

I stare a second and drop my bottoms and panties and sink on it while it's still warm from being inside her body.

My cock hurts so much in my cage that it makes me want it in my sissy ass to get me off even more.

It's the best way, it's the only true sissy way.

We kiss.

I close my eyes and roll my hips and push up with my knees and let gravity fill me with a great fuck thrust into my sissy ass. Toni gives me pointers as I go and soon I'm hitting my sissy spot inside of me.

"Good isn't it? Work it, use you but more put some more hip into it, it's great for our asses, great for our thighs."

It takes a few tries before I get the hip rolling right and I moan as I get close and sissy myself soon after.

Which just makes me want more.

Like Toni and Becky I ride and ride having sissygasm after sissygasm and go until I'm out of energy and sweaty from the working out of fucking myself.

I stop and rest on the thing feeling thankful for the padding.

I look at Toni who got another cup of coffee.

"What do I do now?"

"About what?"

The dildo cock feels great as it fills my ass and the foam long feels soft and hey gives me this sort of riding someone feeling.

"Work called, I told them I was sick."

Becky took off her headphones. "Quit."

"Quit?"

"Yeah, I'm the first one of us and I tried it like all. I tried easing into being the real me and living my old like but he's dead, like dead as fuck like Sonny the guy is."

"But..."

"You're fucking yourself on the happy saddle bitch. That boy you thought you were is dead as fuck sweetie."

We giggle. I can't help in because I am, I'm riding the "happy saddle" because I want to.

A couple of days ago that would have never happened.

"So I just be me? This?"

She nods. "Sunny can you really live as any other person?"

I look at Toni.

She shrugs. "I tried to hold out too it just could be me any more and just got painful."

"What about your lives?"

Becky shrugs. "I have a sissy brain that loves feeling like cock sinks into it. I love getting fucked in my sissy ass, I have a home, lovers, friends. My old life died. My family dropped me because they would deal with having a daughter and it's all worth it."

Toni drinks some coffee. "My family ignores me, I'm the fag, the tranny and the black sheep. All except my cousin that's transgender in Toronto and my little sister that fucking goes out of her way to hate me."

She kisses me. "We gotta live our lives for us Sunny, because if we don't it literally kills us."

I kiss her back. I kinda of get it really, like deep inside this is me and I can't stop.

I can't go back.

And I don't want to.

Toni helps me off the "Happy saddle" and the three of us talk.

It's mostly the girls telling me more about what happened with them and everything and how they moved in and sold they cars, houses and other stuff for surgery expenses and things which has us talking about that as we go get cleaned up in the "sissy room."

It's just sexy and fun but it's close and intimate. Another long soft bubble bath in our huge tub together.

It's also soothing, relaxing, and supportive.

And supportive is really good right now more than I ever thought that I needed as Sonny.

It's so good, such a big thing to just be able to lean on each other.

Once I'm cleaned up and lotioned, powdered and dressed again I go looking for Josh.

I mean I am here for him and because of him right?

I figured that I'd see more of him.

His studio is in the attic and smells of paint, weed, incense if burning too and it's kind of amazing.

All sorts of art stuff for his painting, other art here that he owns or collects. Stuff on the walls that is really pretty or daring or just artsy on levels I know I don't get.

Heck I was a jock made good all my life until him.

I'd bluster, or say stuff that'd just be rude or stupid.

Now I'm kinda just in awe.

Josh is there painting and he's as gorgeous as ever and even a little more with there being paint smudges here and there on his clothes and on him.

Fuck he's gorgeous, still in this angel like androgynous baby faced look, set off even more by his long hair, then like offset by all his ink and well that huge monster cock stuffed into his jeans.

He's painting this whole marshland scene thing with this crying punk girl in it who's picking litter out of the water.

His studio is in the attic and smells of paint, weed, incense if burning too and it's kind of amazing.

All sorts of art stuff for his painting, other art here that he owns or collects. Stuff on the walls that is really pretty or daring or just artsy on levels I know I don't get.

Heck I was a jock made good all my life until him.

I'd bluster, or say stuff that'd just be rude or stupid.

Now I'm kinda just in awe.

Josh is there painting and he's as gorgeous as ever and even a little more with there being paint smudges here and there on his clothes and on him.

Fuck he's gorgeous, still in this angel like androgynous baby faced look, set off even more by his long hair, then like offset by all his ink and well that huge monster cock stuffed into his jeans.

He's painting this whole marshland scene thing with this crying punk girl in it who's picking litter out of the water.

It's very artistic and soulful.

There's music playing The Moody Blues I think it's called and I walk around looking at things. Once section of wall is just like piles of paintings that are stacked leaning one over the other separated by dishtowels.

I end up going over to watch him work and for a while we say nothing as I kind of get lost in him painting and how he can turn blobs of paint on his board and brush into things.

"Hey Josh?"

"Yes babe?"

"Why me?"

"Why you what?"

"Why be with me? Why am I a sissy?"

"We hooked up, and you wanted to hook up I just took it somewhere else."

"Really? It's that easy?"

He looks at me and he smiles. "Sunshine girl when you stop fighting it and really hit some truth about yourself stuff just does that. It comes easy because all the stuff we do to avoid it makes a vacuum and once that block is gone real life as cool and scary and strange comes rushing in."

"Oh..okay...wow...that, that actually makes sense Josh."

He looks at me. "Are you okay? You seem a little freaked out."

"I am, I mean this is...even if I was expecting the sissy sex and everything I wasn't expecting you to be well you or the girls at all or how close we're getting."

He stops painting and goes to a wine rack and he picks a bottle and gets two glasses and pours then gestures me over to this couch that he has there.

We sit and drink. "I'm glad that we're all working out and everything but there's more to it?"

"It's just how fast and then real life outside the house wanting to catch up with me."

"Like?"

"Work calling."

"And you?"

"Called in sick."

"Works for now what are you going to do?"

"Becky said quit."

"And you want to do?"

"I don't know. I mean I'll still have bills to pay."

"You could move in here?"

"And that'd be cool?"

"We gave you a room right? We're lovers and we've relaxed with each other, watched movies, slept all together right?"

"But you barely know me?"

He pours me another drink and himself one as well. "Sunshine, beautiful you don't even know you. You're starting over. It doesn't have to be something that leaves you alone or wrecks you."

I drink my whole glass because I'm choked up and it's a macho leftover reflex thing.

Josh matches me and pours out the last and goes and gets another bottle of wine for us and opens it and leans over and kisses me sweetly before sitting back down on the couch.

"Move in with us Sunshine."

"Really?"

"It's going to expensive enough for you and everything once you've got your heels on the ground and we can share space, each other, have fun. I was alone for a long time through high school and college until stuff changed."

"Changed?"

"Basically I met a bunch of friends. And we ended up going through the same stuff and banded together and took control of our lives and stuff."

"Oh..."

Josh chuckles. "You seem disappointed, it was just desperation meets having enough shit from life."

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers