Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynette and Bryan go full cuckold marriage.
6.4k words
4.37
14.9k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers

Hi. Lynette again. By this time in my life there was no longer any pedestal to fall from. I only had to keep up appearances around my parents and Bryan's. We lived far away from the little village where we had grown up. I hardly ever heard from Cynthia, my high school friend. She had married Carter and they had two children. She wasn't concerned about any of the old busybodies in our hometown. It was becoming more mainstream for interracial couples.

Myself, I love my husband. We are both first time lovers. I don't know if Bryan has had other women. I certainly encouraged him to since we started our cuckold marriage. He maintains that he only wants to be with me even after I have fucked several men that he knows about. Since he was the one who suggested the lifestyle, it was easy for me to slip back into acting on my fervent desire to fuck men with huge cocks. Once Louis had put his black cock into me on the night of our high school graduation, I was hooked. Bryan never found out that I had been having regular sex with Louis when I was in college. Also, there were several other guys who I had fucked before Bryan and I got married.

The key was that Bryan got out into the real world surrounded by plenty of horny men who talked about sex incessantly. He developed the cuckold fetish even though he had waited for quite a while to eventually began acting on his new interest. It was amusing to me that Bryan felt uncomfortable when he began asking me to dress sexy and go out and dance with other men. I didn't care that much for dancing but I did like how the dancing turned Bryan on. When we picked up our first guy and brought him home the proverbial lid was off. Now I make videos for Bryan to watch when he is out of town working.

He was due back soon and I had just a few days to recover from my first double penetration fucking. My pussy was still loose from Big Bubba fucking me so often. I kept Bryan's interest alive by promising him the video when he got back.

When he came home, we were like loved starved prisoners. But I had a surprise for him. I dressed in a sexy negligee and set up the computer to interface with our bedroom tv. I was dressed before him and went downstairs all sexy and smelling good.

"Bryan, why don't you go up and shower? I'll be up when you are ready."

He bolted up the stairs. I had made him wait before. On one trip, when he got home, I fucked Stephon in front of him and made him wait until the next night before we made love. The soft denial was a turn on for both of us. Bryan came out of the shower naked with his little cock sticking straight up. He approached me as if to hug me.

"No, no, Lover Boy. I have a surprise for you. The video is interfaced with the TV. You are going to watch my porn flick and get yourself off. I walked over and started the video with Stephon and Big Bubba. It was stark. I had been fucked and fucked and double fucked. My ass was taken. My pussy was stretched and fucked and I had been double teamed by the black studs. Bryan's eyes were wide open as he watched.

"Okay, Baby, get going. You are not having this pussy tonight. As you can see, I get plenty of cock while you are gone. And big cock, too. And big black cock especially. Honey, I just love fucking black men. Come on, spank that little dicklet while you watch you wife get taken in every hole."

Bryan slowly stroked his dick while he watched in amazement. I gave a little commentary as the video progressed. About halfway through, he blasted his cum up in the air and had it from his neck to his legs.

"Ummm. That's it, Baby. Your wife is a hot black cock slut. Look how they use me. I will never be able to feel your little dick inside my stretched cunt. I can't believe I found Bubba. He is amazing. It hurts but feels so good when he stretches me out. I wish I could find a professional filmmaker to video up close while we fuck. Wouldn't that be neat to see how stretched my vaginal lips are when he fills me?"

Bryan deflated but the video was still running and hadn't gotten to the anal phase. When he saw Stephon enter my backside, I noticed his little dick getting aroused again. I kept up my taunting until he was semi-hard again. I placed his hand around his cock and told him how it felt to be double penetrated.

"Look, Honey, when they DPed me I had about ten times the volume of your dicklet inside me at one time."

Bryan was back to masturbating. It took much longer but he finally came about half of what he shot the first time. He groaned as his dicklet began oozing the second load. I knew he would sleep well that night. He was exhausted. I decided to forego my orgasm. The excitement of only letting him masturbate was sufficient for my release. I had no second thoughts either. He was willing to watch me fuck Stephon the first time we did this and he showed no reluctance to go along with denial this time either. I made it up to him starting the next evening. We fucked at least twice every night until he just couldn't go anymore. He asked for a few nights off.

"Honey," Bryan asked, "If you want to you can invite one of your 'friends' over."

"Really, Honey? The video has got you curious?"

"Well, you mentioned a filmmaker. No sense going to that expense. I can just watch. Do you think someone would do it in front of me?"

"Don't be coy, Bryan. Do what?"

"You know."

"No. Say IT."

"Fuck you while I watch?"

"Yes. Fuck me while you watch. No touching your dicklet. You can sit beside the bed and I will try to get in good positions but that's all. Once we start, I can't promise that I won't forget about you being there. I think Bubba will do the honors but I will have to ask him. I know Stephon will because he did it before with you watching. If Bubba takes me, you will be in for a show. The only way you get to participate is cleaning me up. Okay?"

"Yes. Yes. I will clean your pussy. Your cheating married pussy."

"No, Bryan. I am not cheating on you. I am doing this for you. The fact that I now enjoy it is beside the point. It is you who wants your wife to fuck other men."

"Okay."

"Not, OKAY. Say you want me to fuck other men."

"I want you to fuck other men."

"Say you are a CUCKOLD."

"I am a cuckold."

"You want me to fuck bigger cocks than yours."

"Yes. I want you to fuck big cocks."

"Big black cocks."

"Yes. Big Black COCKS."

"Okay. I will do it for you. You are such a beautiful husband. Cuckold Husband. I love you."

"I love you too."

"If Bubba agrees to come, I think I will plan something special. I can't wait."

The next day I called Bubba and told him about showing the video to Bryan. He asked how Bryan had reacted to see his white wife become such a slut.

"Hey, Buster, I am not a slut. I just love black cock and my husband likes that I love black cock. Besides, I am not that easy regardless of how you took me the first time I met you. I was already involved with Stephon. I just got lucky that you could scratch my itch. Anyway, I promised Bryan that I would plan something special. Is that okay. I will run it by you if I come up with something. I mean, he has seen almost everything in the video."

I had a few days to plan the event. I knew that I had promised to deny Bryan and make him watch but a plan was taking shape. I just knew my pussy was permanently stretched since Bubba had been fucking me regularly. It might have been just my imagination but I felt so loose and juicy when I masturbated thinking of black cock. I also thought that my clit was getting bigger. I worried, but not really. The only other alternative was to stop fucking black men with big cocks. Or maybe just stop fucking Bubba. The thought of that made me all the more horny. I knew I could not do this forever. It made me even more resolved to continue to find and fuck big black cocks.

When Bubba arrived that evening, I had on just a sexy gown and spiked heels. My pussy was freshly shaved and my clitoris was protruding above my wet vaginal lips. Just thinking of riding Bubba's cock always made me so wet. If I had touched my clit, I would have cum immediately. Bryan brought us drinks and we talked about just stuff for about fifteen minutes. I told them to come up to the bedroom so we could get started. We climbed the stairs. Bubba was shedding his clothes as soon as we entered the room. I told Bryan to strip down and sit at the end of the bed. When he pulled his underwear down, his little dick popped up very hard in anticipation.

I got on my hands and knees on the bed to allow Bubba access to my dripping pussy. He entered me from behind and easily sunk almost his entire black cock into my womb. He fucked me until I had two massive orgasms. I admonished him not to cum in me until later. We rested for a short time and I talked to Bryan about watching in person.

"You like seeing your wife fuck Bubba?"

He sheepishly nodded. I supposed having just met Bubba, he was a little embarrassed to appear very submissive.

"It's okay, Bryan. You have seen Bubba's huge cock on video. He knows it and really likes being a bull to a white cuck. I know I told you that you were only going to watch but I spent time getting prepared for this. Take that tube of lube and smear it all over you dick. I am going to mount Bubba's big cock and you can take me anally. I want you to actually feel his cock while you are in my ass. I bet it will be the most unusual sensation you will ever feel. Bubba and Stephon both say they were blown away by the experience."

I slowly rose above the ebony shaft. My pussy was still moist from the fucking Bubba had already given me. I slowly sank my stretched pussy over the massive tool until I could go no deeper.

"Fuck my ass, Honey. Feel how full my womb is."

If Bryan had any reluctance, he didn't show it. I felt the tip of his dick against my rosebud. I encouraged him to push into me. He had trouble at first but he finally got the head past my sphincter. He plunged into me for his first encounter with anal. It felt mild compared to Stephon big cock which felt like it was tearing me the first time. It was probably the tightness that caused him to cum quickly. He had never really felt anything tight about my pussy. He said later that the combination of tightness and feeling Bubba's big cock through the thin membrane was intoxicating. Bubba continued to bang my cervix until I felt his cum blast into me. I was still amazed at how much Bubba could cum.

I rolled over and told Bryan he could start cleaning me up. He got right to it. He licked the cum from my vaginal lips while his own cum was running out of my asshole. When he began sucking my pussy lips and allowing the cum to flow into his mouth, I came yet again.

"Oh, god, Honey. That is so good. Eat my pussy. Get all the nectar. It is so good."

Afterwards we settled in the living room. I had put on a pair of panties for the remnants of cum was still flowing from my holes. Bryan had sucked all he could but apparently Bubba had blasted me so deep that his cum was still coating my entire womb. We had some drinks and Bubba was curious about what had turned Bryan into a cuckold.

"Man, that is a hotwife you have here. It doesn't bother you at all that she professes to be a black cock slut?"

"Well," Bryan answered. "I wouldn't necessarily call it that. We both grew up rather sheltered. We were each other's first. I was insecure about our relationship when we were apart in college. Later, after college, I worked in the field quite a bit. I was around petroleum workers some of whom were pretty raunchy. I heard the talk and was amazed at some of the topics and teases that they threw about. These guys were always talking about 'Jodie' or 'Sancho" and how these fictitious men were fucking the other guys' wives or girlfriends while they were out of town working. I did a little reading on this and discovered some literary porn sites. Several of the guys were quite open about their significant others telling them how much sex they were getting with them gone for weeks at a time."

"So, you suggested to Lynette that you wanted her to cheat on you?"

"Not actually. It started with wanting her to dress more provocatively when we went out and all the time. It turned me on to see other men staring at her. Then one night I encouraged her to dance with other men. We ended up picking up a guy who she gave a blow job in the parking lot. I was so hot. I fucked her right there in the car after that. As I began travelling more, she was left at home. She has girlfriends but it was so exciting to think of her having sex with another man that we finally progressed to her having sex with a guy. I think you know the rest."

"And, you like denial, huh?"

"That is weird to me but I get so excited when she takes charge and denies me sex while I watch her fuck other men. It seemed like she preferred having sex with well-endowed black men after a while. Now she really prefers black cock. She says that in her limited experience, black men on the average have bigger cocks. I always thought that was a myth. In fact, the first white guy we picked up had a nice large cock. Nothing to compare to Stephon's and certainly not yours."

"You like my big cock, then?"

"What?"

"You like my big cock?"

"Uh, Lynette showed me the video and she seems to like that you are so big."

"I know she loves my cock. I asked if you liked my cock?"

"I am not sure what you mean, Bubba."

"Do you like my cock? Okay, let's back up. Did you like seeing me fuck your wife."

"Uh, well yes. I know that sounds perverted."

"No. Not really. But beyond your wife's pleasure, do you like my cock?"

"I still don't get what you mean."

"Okay, look at your cock. Take it out. Now look. Do you think your cock is attractive?'

"No necessarily."

"Okay, now look at my cock."

I was amused at Bubba's line of questioning my husband. Bubba's cock never really shrunk that much after fucking me. It was flaccid but still at least four times the volume of Bryan's little dick.

"Now, Bryan. Is my cock more attractive than yours?"

"Yes, I guess so. It is much bigger, that's for sure."

"So, you like my cock better than your own?"

"That's a loaded question, Bubba. I like my dick no matter how it compares to yours."

Bubba chuckled. "Which one of these cocks would you rather your wife fuck? And take into account what she would prefer."

"Yeah, I guess you have me there. She really loves big black cocks and yours is the biggest I have ever seen. Even in porn."

"So, you would rather that Lynette have my cock in her than your own."

"Yes, I guess so. Your cock is just amazing. And so well proportioned. Some cocks are ugly when erect. Yours is big and thick and so handsome."

"So, you like my cock?"

"Yes, Bubba. I like your cock."

"Good, Bryan. I think that we will practice a little denial. You can't fuck your wife again until we say so. Lynette, go get his little present."

I went up to the bedroom and got the chastity device that I had purchased after it became apparent that Bryan was oddly turned on about sexual denial. I sucked his dick, for it was hard again. He came in my mouth and then I placed the cock cage on his cock and turned the lock. I gave one key to Bubba and kept one for myself. Bryan was going to be home for several weeks before he had to go back to the field. Now with his cock locked, he was in permanent denial.

"Honey," I said, "Now that you are locked, I am still going to need sex. Bubba will be over more for a while. I might also go on dates with him. You can go sometimes but other times you must stay home and think about what I am doing. I think you are going to love this. And I know Bubba and I are going to love this."

Right then, Bryan was already straining his cock cage. But to no avail. Later, he would beg me to take it off. It wasn't a problem the first night because we had already had sex. A couple of days later, I came home from work. Bryan was already home.

"Baby, I'm horny." I told him.

He lit up, thinking we were going to fuck. I went upstairs and took a shower. My hair was wet and I had no makeup on. Not that I looked bad, (I must say). Bryan was already naked when I came out in my flannel robe.

"Lay on the bed, My Sweet Husband."

"Aren't you going to unlock me, Lynette?"

"Oh, Baby, we talked about this. My pussy belongs to Bubba. I just need to get off. I had a tense day at work and I kept thinking about my orgasm. It helped get through the stress of the day. Now lay on the bed. I want to ride your face. I really need to cum, so when I tell you, suck my clit really hard."

He looked disappointed but he followed my instructions exactly. After I was done cumming, I lay beside him and we talked.

"Uh, Honey," Bryan asked, "You are going to unlock me before my next trip, aren't you?"

"Oh, no, no, Baby. I thought Bubba made that clear. My pussy belongs to Bubba and whoever he wants me to fuck. I love oral sex with you but it is partly the fact that you are being denied. It is so sexy. Don't you love it?"

"Well, it is a weird excitement but I don't want to do it all the time."

"Of course not, Baby. But that is the strange conflict of emotions that go with denial. The fact that you don't know when or if you will ever get into my pussy with your little dick is the catalyst of the total range of emotions. You will feel excited sometimes looking down at your locked dick. Other times you will feel jealous of Bubba for taking your pussy away. Then again, you might feel euphoric when you see Bubba fucking me. You also may get to where you are super excited just seeing Bubba's huge cock. The other night you told him that you liked his cock and that it was pretty. That is the truth. As big as it is, his cock is also pretty and magnificent to look at."

"Yeah, but, Lynette, I don't want to give up our intimacy together."

"I know, Honey, that is why we just had sex."

"Well, you had sex, Lynette."

"No, Bryan. We both had sex. I got what I needed and you got what Bubba allows you to have. Think about it. I will sleep more relaxed tonight and you will still be super excited wondering when I might fuck Bubba again or when we might let you out of your cage."

I kissed my husband and turned out the lights. I did sleep well after having a very satisfying orgasm. A couple of nights later Bubba came calling. We adjourned to the bedroom. I had Bryan strip and serve us. He took care of drinks, towels and such. Bubba fucked me hard and deep bringing me to several vaginal orgasms. Bryan, in between, sucked Bubba's voluminous loads of cum from my pussy. He gave me clitoral orgasms. When it was over, I was drained. Each kind of orgasm was different. All of them caused my muscles to contract very tightly. The next day I was sore from all the muscle spasms as well as my pussy feeling stretched and still pouring the remnants of Bubba's cum.

Bryan was still about eight days out from his next assignment. He would be gone for about three weeks. I skipped a few days recovering from Bubba's huge cock. Then, I called Bryan to the bedroom and had him strip and lay on the bed like I had before. I rode his face until I had two wonderful orgasms. He was still wanting out of his chastity cage but knew better than to ask me. I teased him while I fucked his face telling him how happy I was that he had turned my pussy over to Bubba and his friends.

Just before Bryan was going to go on his next assignment, Bubba called me and asked if I wanted to meet up with him at one of his clubs. He said that this club was even more out of the way than the one that Stephon had taken me to.

"It is more like a private club, Lynette. There are guests there of course. The black men who frequent the place go there to meet up with white women like yourself. Well, not any are quite like you. There are some really pretty ones, though. A lot of cuckolds accompany their wives to the club and want to watch as they get done by black guys mostly with large cocks. Some of the wives come by themselves. Some of the cuckolds know about their wife's penchant for black cock. I know a few who slip in while their husbands are out of town. I would rather the cuckolds know what the wives are doing. That way there is not so much of a chance of a negative encounter."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers
12