Falling Pt. 03 - Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here in your bedroom it is warm and still, the midday sun through your closed curtains creating an ethereal glow. I drop my bag next to your bed and, standing still, we move into each other and kiss deeply; of course, we're starting over and I think with a swell of awe: you want me again, as much as I want you. Only now, slowly, do we deftly unfasten each other's bras and let them fall to the floor around us.

Closer, closer, we push our breasts together and slide ourselves against each other's thighs: you, naked, silvery in wetness. Me, caught in the damp fabric of my thong which feels so good as I wriggle into you.

We pause, foreheads together, and I look down at your bare body, entranced by the dark triangle of your luscious pubic hair delineating a soft pathway to your vagina. I stroke my fingers through this and down, sliding them back inside you, watching them disappear in between your legs. You close you eyes and sigh but then your hand is on my wrist, halting my movements, an inquisitive smile against my lips: What's in the bag?

Nerves overtake me as I think about how you'll react if I show you. Was I stupid to buy this? To risk it being sent to my house? To bring it here now in the assumption that this is something you'll enjoy? And suddenly it seems presumptuous: what on earth was I thinking? But I also know myself: a thought, once thought, must be acted upon...

Paralysed by indecision, your words come again, soft and encouraging: Come on, let me see. I make a show of giving in to you, saving face, as if this isn't the thing I've spent the last week imagining.

Reaching for the bag, my fingers still wet from you, I pull out a small tube of berry-flavoured lubricant and you smile, I think in approval. I feel my clit throb with the flash of an imagined image: you rubbing my tits with lube, sticky and moist. Reassured, never taking my eyes from your face, I bring out - awkwardly as it snags on the fabric - a strap-on dildo.

It is Caucasian in colouring, a similar tone to our own skin, as unobtrusive as a sex toy can be, its length and girth generous but still in the realm of normal male genitalia. I chose it carefully and, urgently all of a sudden, I need you to fuck me with it.

But you burst out laughing, leaning away from me, then collapsing back into me in a fit of giggles. I feel my cheeks flush crimson as your eyes link back up with mine and I have the sinking feeling of having given too much of myself away, the fear of disappointing you, of turning something natural and beautiful into something perverse.

Everything we've done together so far would have been foreplay with a man, inexpertly executed, buying time before penetration. How fulfilling now that every action, every touch, every moment with you is superlative. Am I telling you that the things we've done together, the best feelings I've ever had, are not good enough by suggesting we try this?

Against my will, I feel my eyes well up with embarrassment and regret and, all at once, your eyes soften and you kiss my face and lips, saying the words which have me sighing in relief and longing: Yes, okay... Let's do it... But I get to wear it first! This isn't the first time you've shown your understanding that I'm a little more sensitive, a little more easily hurt - and I love you for it.

Together, we attach the strap-on to you - making sure that it fits so snuggly that it becomes a part of you - and I think how sexy you look as you vivaciously grip the shaft and laugh as you jiggle your new, disproportionately large penis around. It suits the natural movement of your body somehow, this androgyny.

For a few seconds it's funny... and then it's not as we kiss again with the potential of new discovery and I guide you back onto the bed where you sit now, your legs spread in front of you as I kiss you.

I get lost in the wonderful pink softness of your mouth again, so much so that it takes me a moment to realise that you're putting pressure on my shoulders, pushing me down on you. I'm used to this move from men, but it doesn't make sense with you straight away. Then I understand: you want me to go down on you...

I feel myself getting wetter at the thought of this hard cock in my mouth and I wrap my hand around the shaft as I lick your nipples, the novelty of these two contrasting parts of your altered anatomy turning us both on, until I'm knelt on the carpet in between your legs looking up at you.

All the laughter has gone from your face now; there's only fascination and desire as I circle my tongue around the tip of what is now your penis, slowly, licking at what would be the sensitive skin at the base of the foreskin, my eyes locked on yours as you watch me. Do you know that this is my favourite thing to do with a guy? I could spend an infinite amount of time sucking a man's cock, feeling him harden even more under my tongue, the pulse of his approaching orgasm rising up through his shaft, tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum oozing from the tip and licking the hot stickiness of it all over him as I slowly massage his balls and stroke that tight skin leading to his anus... Have you ever imagined me doing this? The thought surprises me in its arousal and I lick up and down the shaft before sucking it completely into my mouth, using my hand too now and sliding up and down the length, licking my tongue all around as if you can feel it.

But instead of tipping my head forward and burying myself between your legs, my hair on your stomach, as I would with a guy at this point, I concentrate only on the aesthetics, making sure that my every movement is in your eyeline - and I can see that it's turning you on to watch me like this.

I rise back up to you - my lips on yours, tongues meeting - and I climb up on the bed with you and pull you with me. We kneel facing one another as I reach for the lubriant, squeezing a large circle into your hands and then into mine, the smell of berries surrounding us. We watch each other warm the lube between our fingers before reaching eagerly for each other's breasts and we massage here, our nipples raw and tingling, our tits malleable and moist as we push and rub.

We press into each other now and the strap-on pushes into our abdomens as we warm it between our bodies; it feels so good that I can feel my cunt - dark and empty - throbbing in anticipation for you. I can't wait much longer...

As if you know what in thinking, you slide your fingers between my legs, forcing my thong to one side and stroking your lubed fingers over me. There's something in this lubricant which feels hot and it tingles over my clitoris, sending me into an ecstacy of shudders and sighs.

I know you're getting me ready to fuck me and I'm so turned on that my chest is tightening, my breaths shallowing, and I stare in awe as you reach for the lube again and squeeze this into your hand before rubbing it over the length of the dildo.

I know it's been decades since you've been with a man but I'm not surprised by how sexy you look doing this - wanking this plastic toy slowly and sensually, touching every little bit of it as if it's a real penis - and it engages my prurient curiosity even more than I imagined. I'm almost ready to explode with want as you breathe into my ear: Turn around.

I swivel away from you with a speed which betrays the intensity of my desire and kneel on all fours in front of you, brazen, opening my legs wide and thrusting my bum in the air. God I need you to fuck me, to force your cock into me hard from behind... but you keep me in suspense, playing the moist tip around this exposed vicinity of me: stroking over my bum cheeks and up and down the length of me, pushing through the black fabric of my thong before pulling it to one side and trailing it over my bare skin.

I know I'm almost embarrassingly wet for you, that my come has soaked my underwear and is now running in glistening trails from the tip of your cock, shiny and sticky down the inside of my thighs... and all of these things together feel filthy in their arousal.

Desperately, using my body to beg you to fuck me, I push back into you and for a second I feel the tip of your penis enter me - so hard and good as I anoint you - but you won't be rushed and as you pull back I think: you're enjoying this, you're enjoying teasing me, making me wait. And it only makes me want you all the more...

I sense you reaching for the lube and seconds later I feel the heat of your sticky hands massaging my bum cheeks, rubbing and stretching my soft skin and I moan and sigh under you touch. I know you're as turned on as I am as you eagerly slide my knickers to one side again and you use your fingertips to rub lube over my anus. I flinch for a second - I'm not used to being touched here - but I relax and let you stroke and push slightly and it feels irresistible, somehow making my cunt feel even more open, even more impatient to be filled and fucked by you.

I back into your fingers, crazed with passion, and I'm begging you with words now: Oh... oh... please fuck me... I need to feel you inside me... please (I sigh your name)... please...

You slide one sticky-smooth hand up to my hips, hooking your thumb into and twisting the fabric of my underwear so it pulls tighter against my skin, and you usher me back towards you; it feels so sensual to have you gripping me like this from behind.

Sliding my thong to one side again, you nudge the tip of the dildo into me and, squirming and groaning, overwhelmed by this wonderous alteration of you, I push back and push back. But your hands, firm on my waist and my bum control my every movement as slowly, so slowly, with the drawn-out torture of anticipation, you slide your cock only part way in and out of my vagina, a little at a time, and I feel myself stretching with your every thrust.

I imagine the view you are seeing now: I know my inner labia are slightly bigger than most women's and I imagine the sight of them now clutching the girth of your penis, the sheen of my overwhelming wetness along the top your shaft, how deliciously indecent it must look as it rubs against my black sticky underwear... and one glance back at your face, lascivious, staring down between my legs, tells me that this is turning you on almost as much as if you could really feel yourself inside me.

This slow build up you've created, this easing in inch by painstaking inch, is almost too much and I know I'm screaming in pleasure but I can't stop my sounds rising as, finally, you plunge fully inside me, so deep; only a couple of men have ever touched me here.

Although you can't feel it, the muscles of my vagina are clenching and contracting around the toy, sending pulses of pleasure up into my abdomen and into my lower back.

For what feels like a glorious eternity, you experiment, fucking me slowly with deliberate drawn-out movements - and then hard and fast, pounding into me so my sticky tits are jiggling and my whole body is shaking with the force of your thrusts until I'm pushing back into you, matching the tempo of your body, the sensual slap of our slippery skin, the creaking and banging of your bed creating an intensity of sensory overload.

Every way you fuck me feels divine but tied up in the physical sensations is a psychological relaxing of my mind: knowing that I don't have to worry about thrusting or clutching too hard and making you come, no race against time to orgasm after you've climaxed before your cock begins to soften inside me; all the things which stop me enjoying sex with a man dissipate with you. In this moment, there's only my own indulgent pleasure.

Eventually, our bodies both sweaty with exertion, you push your cock inside me as far as it will go, but this time you hold it here, your hand reaching around and down into my underwear as you begin to massage my clit with your lube-covered fingers.

You know this is the stimulation I need to orgasm and ravenous, desperate to feel even closer to you, I push up on my knees and back myself into you, feeling the moistness of your tits rubbing against my back - the incredible contrast between the hardness inside me and the female softness of your body against mine - your other hand seizing my opposite breast so you're holding me firm against you with your arm across my chest and your cock pushing deep inside me against the very best bit and - oh God - the intentness of your fingers swirling over my clit so I can feel you coursing through every part of my body, unalloyed, burnished. I tilt my head back, our tongues meeting for a second and then, with uncontrollable speed and almost against my will - because no one has ever stimulated me so completely in so many places at once - I'm coming, slippery, shuddering against you, almost ultraviolet, only able to stay upright because of the stiffness of your makeshift cock which impales me in front of you...

How does each orgasm you bring me to feel better than the last? There seems to be no limit to the pleasure you're capable of making me feel... and even when you're fucking me, carnal impulses taking us over, it feels like making love.

Your fingers push against me slowly now as I come down, my muscles twitching in all-absorbing arousal... then you're circling me until, as always, I could come again. But, incisive, you slide your cock out of me and push me forward so I'm lying face down on the bed and, only now, do you slide my saturated underwear down my shaking legs.

With a surprising strength which makes me long for your continued touch, you slide your palms under the front of my thighs and pull me to the edge of the bed so I'm bent over, feet on the floor, legs stretched, my chest pressed against your duvet - and I'm aware now of you lowering yourself, your knees on the carpet as you spread my legs wider...

You lick between my legs from behind (I think with a thrill: to taste what you've done to me), your out-stretched tongue flicking my clitoris, then probing inside me, then back out and forward to my clit, faster and filthier than you've ever fucked me before. I usually need the pressure on the front of my clit to make me orgasm, but there's something about being pulled by you into this position, the awareness of complete, almost lewd exposure, and - oh God - the frenetic movement of your tongue in this moment, that has me screaming half in surprise, half in an extremity of pleasure, as I feel myself coming again, gripping your bed covers and shaking, shaking...

You know exactly what you're doing, you know I've started to come, as you pull away from me and I just have time to cry out, incredulous in breathless frustration - No, no - but then, immediately, I feel you standing behind me, plunging the length of the strap-on inside me with one thrust and I feel the muscles of my vagina clutch onto you, drawing out my orgasm as you force your fingers around and in front of my thigh to my clit - still so wet from the heat of your tongue - the perfect pressure, your frantic rubbing now where you know I most like to be touched, and I think I might never stop coming as you hold my slick body in your arms and feel every bit of my quaking body respond to you...

I feel weak, my body still quivering as you withdraw and I scoot back up onto the bed. You're behind me still, your lips, your tongue kissing a soft trail up my bum, my back, reaching around and stroking up the front of me, gently groping my tits, your breath warm against my neck... then your tongue against my earlobe. I can feel the heat of the dildo, wet and sticky with my come, pushing against my bum cheeks and it slips down between my legs; I push back for a second, sighing as I feel the tip slide back inside me before you pull away...

Could I ever have enough of you?

You turn me over and lie on top of me, bearing down on me, kissing me deeply, the elaborate convolutions of our limbs, lubricated tits jostling and rubbing, tongues licking and pushing once more in this insatiable state of arousal.

I clasp my legs around your hips and our bodies align as, with delightful ease, your cock slides fully back inside me and I gasp as you rock your bum back and forth, fucking me deeply and, at the same time, there's the continued pressure of your pubic bone against my clitoris with the focused knowledge and attention which makes sex with you so different from being with a man, so compelling, so staggeringly right: your every movement counts.

As well as the earth-shattering stimulation you're creating between my legs, there's the fluidity of our breasts rubbing together, my hands gripping the small of your back and sliding down over the straps of the toy, the pliable feel of your bum cheeks which I pull into me, forcing you to fuck me ever deeper and harder, the sensual movement of our tongues so far in each other's mouths (how I love being kissed like this as I'm being fucked)... and then there's your hands reaching under me to my buttocks and pulling me upwards, fucking me more deeply than I thought possible, rubbing the inside of my thighs in a way which feels so fucking intimate and good...

The pressure of our bodies together now is so hot we're almost glowing, consumed in this luminosity of becoming one...and I'm moaning your name into your mouth as our exhaled exclamations combine. I realise the pressure of pushing into me is stimulating your clit too and it's this sudden awareness which has me teetering on the brink, precious seconds of knowing I'm going to come, thriving on your epicene beauty and luxuriating in the feeling of my climax building...

Psychedelic colours flash before my eyes, blurring the extraordinary green glittering of your irises, the external feeling beginning in my clitoris but almost immediately conjoining somewhere deep inside me and spreading outwards through my body - Oh fuck... fuck... fuck... - coming again with a ferocity which is animal-like in its catharsis and, before I know what I'm doing, I'm running my hands hard up your back as my orgasm shudders though every inch of me and I dig my nails into your shoulders until you're squirming and crying out in a way which I can't discern as pain or pleasure but I'm so caught in this moment that I'm powerless to stop myself...

You collapse into me, both of us breathing hard into each other's necks, laughing breathlessly in a kind of delirium. Did you really just make me come three times as you fucked me?

For a measureless time we lie in this embrace, my muscles still spasming against yours. I feel like we're returning from a far away plain, somewhere I've never been before, and it's hard to bring myself back to the reality of your bedroom. But then you're leaning on your elbow and gazing into my eyes, a look somewhere between desire and... realisation. Is it a kind of shock, a kind of fear? To be to able to turn me on so much and for this arousal to be tied up in love so deep I can't touch the bottom. To be able to make me feel, really feel, everything at once, as if the whole world is pixilated and each individual molecule is buzzing because of you and the cataclysmic effect you have on me.

A flash of panic: for a moment you glimpse into the very depth of my emotions, my unfiltered love for you. I've never let you see how definitively I need you and it's vulnerable and frightening... But then there's the softness of your lips on mine - acknowledgement, acceptance - and we kiss again with slow tenderness.

Let me lie in your arms forever.

But then you're pulling away, the sex toy sending ripples though my body as you withdraw, your eyes lighting up your smile as you claim: My turn. And I feel equally aroused at the prospect of doing to you what you've done to me as when you first entered me. Can it really be that you'll let me fuck you like this?

I need to be completely inside you...

More quickly and easily this time, we attach the strap-on to me instead and, lavishly, we both cover my new cock in fresh lube, our hands taking turns to run up and down the length of the shaft. They cross over each other, our fingers stroking and lingering as they pass, and we're both transfixed on the alluring sight of what we're doing.