Falling Through the Keyhole

Story Info
Tina goes from divorcee to learning about her sexuality.
6.9k words
4.7
10.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was 30, and already divorced. She'd married her college sweetheart shortly after graduation and went to work as an ER nurse, while he'd started his career as a software developer. The sex was good to start, and they'd put off having kids until after their debts were paid off. However, as they approached their 7th anniversary, he'd started becoming more distant and spending more time out with his friends instead of being at home with her, and stopped inviting her out with them altogether. Of course the sex started to fall off since he was spending more and more time away, and when he was home he was renovating their basement into a raunchy "man cave". Not that Tina minded, although she was straight she could still appreciate the female form, and didn't blame her husband for wanting to see more of it.

One day she was allowed to leave early due to the hospital being overstaffed, and arrived home to her husband snoring next to another woman. She stopped, shocked, in their bedroom doorway. The unmistakable aroma of sex hung in the air, and both of the individuals in the bed naked and intertwined. The surprise left her weak, and Tina faltered a bit and bumped into the door frame. This awoke the couple in the bed. The woman looked around as if wondering where she was, then noted Tina still leaning against the doorway, mouth agape. Her husband started straight awake, his eyes meeting Tina's in equal surprise. Obviously, he hadn't expected her home so soon.

The woman jumped out of bed and started pawing around for her clothes, which were scattered around the floor. Without bothering to put on her bra, she jerked a tank top over her head, catching her hair in the process and giving a gasp of pain. Tina noticed that it was long, thick, and dark-compared to her own practically short and more mousy colored. She then yanked on her panties and threw her legs into the short shorts that she'd picked up, then rushed out of the room, at least having the grace to flush deeply red and apologize to Tina on her way past, bra in hand. Tina also turned to leave, not sure of what she was doing or where she'd go. The sound of tires squealing from across the street accompanied Tina's exit from the front door. As Tina opened the door to her own car, her husband came rushing up behind her, having thrown on a pair of pants while Tina was caught up watching the brunette.

"So, I guess we're done. Let me know where you want the divorce papers sent," he told her bluntly. No apology, no attempts at explaining, no warning.

Tina just looked at him, shocked and empty, then stepped into the car and drove to the house of one of her coworkers. Thankfully, Sierra had been scheduled off for that day and welcomed her inside. Sierra grabbed a couple glasses of iced tea from the refrigerator and brought them to the island before realizing that Tina had a completely flat affect.

"What's wrong?" Sierra asked her.

"I got VTO this evening, and got home to find Mike sleeping next to another woman." Tina was shocked at the sound of her own voice-completely flat and emotionless. Maybe she was still in complete shutdown mode over the incident, but she still wasn't feeling anything. "He didn't try to explain it away, he didn't try to make excuses, he didn't try to rationalize it, he didn't try to apologize, or anything. I was out the door moments behind her, and he was right behind me, and just said that he was getting a divorce." Sierra put her hand over her mouth and gasped. Obviously, she'd never considered that either of them would do such a thing; most people considered them the perfect couple, and many had come to them over the last few years looking for relationship advice.

After an interminable silence, Tina took a sip of the tea-as much to break the monotony of just sitting there as to get moisture into her dry throat. It broke the spell for Sierra at least, who reached for Tina's free hand and squeezed hard.

"Do you want me to go talk to him, or just get your stuff?" she asked quietly. Still emotionally barren, Tina looked at her and thought.

"Just my clothes I guess. I'm not sure what's going to happen," Tina replied.

After a short discussion, Sierra convincing Tina to stay with her until things were decided and offering to get all of Tina's stuff, Sierra settled Tina into one of the spare bedrooms and left to go to Mike's house. Tina took a long, not shower, and was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel when Sierra returned with several bags, fuming.

"That asshole's already got most of your stuff packed. It's like HE is throwing YOU out!" Sierra spat.

Tina just looked at her in surprise. "Why wouldn't he? It's not like he wants me around," she said. That sent Sierra off into a tirade about how great Tina was and how much she'd done for Mike, and how much of a jerk he was for putting Tina through this sort of trauma. Eventually, Sierra realized that she was more worked up about the situation and became concerned for Tina. Tina ended up spending a large portion of the rest of the evening calming Sierra down, and eventually Sierra went to her own room to sleep since she had to work the next day. Tina did as well, and the two decided to ride in together since they were on the same shift.

Although they had been friendly previously, Sierra and Tina had never really been friends. However, with no one else to turn to since Tina was an only child and her parents had both died shortly after college graduation, the two women became close with Tina formally moving in. The divorce papers arrived within a week, and much to Sierra's ire Tina only pushed for full division of assets. "You could be taking him to the cleaner's for this and be set for life, " Sierra fumed. Tina, however, couldn't bring herself to do that. Part of the problem was that work was exhausting-they'd just entered the summer months of "trauma season", and with everyone taking vacations with their families it seemed that Tina just worked herself to the bone each shift and didn't have the energy to deal with the legal process when she was off.

When fall arrived, she was still living with Sierra. However, Tina had become more of a hermit, leaving the house to go to work or do essentials. She was paying half of Sierra's mortgage as rent, so Sierra allowed her to do quite a bit of redecorating. Occasionally, Sierra teased her about being a shut in, but the friendship between the two solidified. Sierra led a fairly active social life, often having people over for get-togethers or going out, while Tina entered into a graduate program.

The two women lived together for several years, with Tina working and studying and Sierra being outgoing and charming. Sierra would tease Tina about growing old and wilting, and Tina would ignore the occasional male visitor who spent the night making Sierra shriek in sexual bliss. One of those visitors became a regular shortly after Tina got a job as a nursing professor at the nearby university, and Tina realized that she'd have to find another place to live. It seemed like she'd no sooner found an apartment and moved in when Sierra and her beau announced their engagement. While the two friends had lived together, Sierra had payed off the mortgage, and after the engagement announcement sat Tina down and mentioned that she was looking to sell the place.

"Steve lives in an apartment, but we both decided that we don't want to live in town anymore," she told Tina. "We found a terrific place just outside the city that we both like and want to put an offer on. So that leaves you with two options since you've done so much around here. You can buy me out for half of the value of the house, or you can take half of the sale price. You've earned it, and you've been a great friend to me." Tina argued that Sierra had done more for her than she'd done for Sierra, but the other woman wouldn't be moved. Eventually the house sold, and Tina talked Sierra into 30% rather than the half Sierra had been pushing. She successfully argued that Sierra and Steve would be starting a family and that the extra money would come in handy, whereas Tina was doing pretty well from her divorce settlement and working.

Tina was Sierra's matron of honor and actually found herself enjoying all of the wedding preparations for her friend. She was proud of Sierra during the ceremony, and enjoyed the reception. She talked a few of the groomsmen into stealing a lot of the newlyweds' underclothes from their luggage, convincing them that they wouldn't be needed. During her speech, she thoroughly embarrassed Sierra by holding up a pair of fluffy handcuffs and talking about how many times she'd been trying to sleep while Steve was making Sierra rattle them against the headboard.

After the speech while taking bills during the "First Dance", one of the guys in line was especially chatty. She'd been flirtatious and happy all evening, and was especially sucked into it with this man. She agreed to dance with him later, and actually did several times. Sierra wasn't so caught up that she didn't notice Tina enjoying herself with the guy, who turned out to be a distant relative of Steve. She laughingly encouraged her to enjoy herself, and that Dan was going to be a bigshot someday.

Dan, as it turned out, was into technology like Mike had been, and actually knew Tina's ex-husband. He told her about how Mike had already remarried and divorced twice over the years, but it was mentioned more as a casual remark while they drifted across other subjects. At the end of the reception, long after the newlyweds had left, Dan was still around. As she worked to close things down, he asked her to meet him for coffee the next day. She had been hoping that he was interested in her, and quickly agreed.

Coffee was enjoyable, and their flirtation escalated. In a flash, a couple of hours had passed, and they parted ways after swapping phone numbers. As she pulled into her parking spot, her phone vibrated with a message from Dan. "Why hasn't anyone grabbed you up yet?" it read. She thought, then replied seriously, "I guess I'm just too much of a stick in the mud!" She was barely out of the car when it vibrated again, "I don't think you are! Tomorrow's Saturday, go out with me again tomorrow." They set up a meeting at one of the city parks.

That night, Tina allowed herself to fantasize about what the next day might hold and slept soundly and happily. When she woke up, she showered and dressed in shorts, comfortable sandals, and a sleeveless button up blouse, then after breakfast drove to the park to meet Dan. He picked on her for still being single, and she teased him about being young-he was 25 to her 30. He told her to put an ad on a single's app, and she protested saying that there's no way anyone would click on her photo. He offered to take pictures of her, and did so. Many of them. He began to make suggestions for poses, and she got into it by flirting with him-and in so doing, the camera. He flirted back, encouraging her to undo more of the buttons on her blouse-first showing some cleavage, then the bottom buttons and having her tie her shirt around her waist. She teased him about turning her into a porn model, and suddenly he hooked his finger into the remaining button between her breasts and pulled her up against himself. All the air left her body and she felt herself grow moist between her legs.

"A woman as sexy as you SHOULD be a porn model," he said huskily. By pulling her against him, her body had trapped his hand with is finger still wrapped around the small bundle of fabric in her cleavage, the back of his hand being sandwiched between her breast and his stomach. She looked up at him, breathless, acutely aware of her attraction to him and the location of his hand. The finger turned slightly and stroked the inner curve of her bosom just inside the hem of her bra. Dan's mouth took an impish curve, and he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Lose the bra, and we'll go shopping." His lips feathered against her ear, making her melt into him. Looking up into his eyes, she knew right then and there that she'd do almost anything he could come up with. Her hands snaked up behind her back and unclasped her bra. His hands untied and unbuttoned her shirt, then held it out as a drape between them.

Right there in the park with people within eyeshot-although at a distance-she snaked her arms through the arm holes and allowed the bra to drop free. Dan's hands moved closer to her, his thumbs stroking her breasts and running deliciously over her nipples, exciting her even further. She shivered in delight, and he lightly pinched them between his bare thumbs and shirt-covered fingers. This made her moan out loud, and a devilish light flashed into his eyes. He slowly buttoned only the button at her bust, then re-tied the shirt beneath it. His hand snaked around to her bare back, and he whispered into her ear again. "We're going to have a lot of fun together..."

Taking her by the hand, he led her to his car. On the way to a mall, he had her set up the profile and encouraged her to post the more flirtatious photo's he'd taken. Once at the mall, he parked at the fringe of the cars that were there, then leaned over and kissed her-their first kiss. His hand slipped into her shirt and caressed her breast, his fingertips lazily circling her aroused nipple.

"Are you ready for some fun?" he almost growled.

Tina's breathy "Yes," encouraged him. He almost sprang from his seat and was at her door in a flash, opening it and helping her out. They held hands as they walked inside, and he headed straight for a lingerie store.

"We need to start with a good foundation," Dan said to Tina with a wink. They wandered a bit, with Dan waving off the attention of the sales ladies that were working. He found her a couple of sexy bras-things that Tina hadn't worn since early in her marriage to Mike, and some even more daring. Tina was familiar with the brand, so was able to easily grab her sizes for whatever Dan found-sexy, lacy, barely-there bras; pushup bras; then half-cup bras that didn't even reach to her nipples. After that, panties-specifically g-strings that if seen in them wouldn't leave anything to her modesty. One was almost entirely string-a narrow band of fabric going over her hips, then another that would go down the cleft of her rear and between her lips, with an almost imperceptibly wider spot that would just cover the cleft of her vulva before narrowing again and meeting the front of the waist band. He had her get several varieties of that design.

With a couple of bags of dainties in tow, the next places he led her were actual clothing stores. There, she modeled several different blouses, some skirts, and a couple of dresses. Everything he liked, he bought for her. What he didn't like, if she REALLY wanted it, she bought. Finally, loaded down with bags, they went into one last store. As had become his habit, he pulled her to himself by the button between her breasts.

"You need some much sexier shorts," he whispered into her ear. "Short, some loose enough that if I want I can slide my hand up the leg and touch you, some tight enough that if you flex I can see every muscle in your ass, stuff like that." With that, he left her to wander and begin picking out. When she was ready, she went in to the changing room to try them on and model for him-a process that had kept her on edge all afternoon. Her first pair were his first "suggestion"-jogging shorts that she could easily pull the crotch aside and have him gazing at her panties, but sweeping up almost to her hip bones on the sides. The pair he handed her when she came out to show him had her eyes and mouth opening wide in surprise-denim cutoffs that would leave most of her derriere exposed, and the front of which would button barely above her hairline.

Quickly, Tina bent and reached into one of the lingerie bags and pulled out one of the g-strings; the frilly boyshorts she'd worn were in NO way suitable for these "shorts", and would be prominently on display.

A good thing she'd decided to change underwear, she mused to herself as she worked the next skintight shorts on that she'd found-anything more, and the hems of her undies would be clearly visible these shorts were so tight. Even the g-string was noticeable beneath them, and Dan smiled appreciatively when she appeared with them. She spun to show him her rear, then catwalked back to the changing room, this time appearing with the pair Dan had brought her.

She felt almost embarrassed when she stepped out-the lower curve of her rear was completely exposed, the part going between her legs risked riding to the side and exposing her, and the top waistband she knew wasn't covering the top of her ass crack. Sure enough, she'd had to be careful buttoning them up so that nothing else in the front was showing, and had made an appointment while still in the changing room with a personal groomer. Dan stood up in appreciation as she walked up to him, then reached down to grasp her buttocks and pull her into himself.

"How do you feel," he asked, his thumb sitting at the bared top of her gluteal crevasse, the balls of his fingers resting below the lower hem of the seat of the shorts on her bare buttocks.

"Slutty," she teased back. His hand tightened in appreciation.

"You like that feeling, don't you," he whispered into her ear.

"I do, actually," she murmured back.

"Good girl," came his reply, his fingers drumming on her exposed derriere. He kept his hand there but stepped back slightly, looking her up and down contemplatively. "I think you need to wear those for the rest of the day, but we're going to change the shirt," he told her. She felt rather silly walking around the store with the tags from the shorts fluttering at her hip, but Dan was unconcerned. He led her to a rack of tank tops, then flipped through them until he came to one that would leave her stomach bared, but also had a cut in the cleavage. "Here we go," he said, holding it out to her. "Change into that, then we'll check out and go eat."

Tina walked quickly back to the changing room and did as she was told, noting as she was leaving that the arm holes were oversized. This left the lower curve of her breast exposed, but fortunately the top was tight enough that she wouldn't be hanging out every time she moved. However, it was tight enough that it not only showed her engorged nipples, but also the puffy aureoles surrounding them. Dan however, smiled huge in appreciation as she came out wearing it. He led her to the checkout lanes, where a couple groups of teenaged girls hid their smiles behind their hands as they talked to each other excitedly about her.

Dan pulled her to his side and whispered into her hair, "Don't think twice about them. They all want to be you right now, and if we were to sit outside the store I'll bet you see at least a couple of them coming out looking the same way." Guys-especially teenaged guys-were either sneaking furtive looks at her as they checked her out, or openly stared with thinly veiled lust, and Tina began to feel sexy. Finally, their turn to check out came, and Tina was shocked into awareness of the clothing tags as Dan pulled the one for her top out, offering it to the young man behind the counter. She could feel the air-conditioned air smack into the exposed skin of her breast, and the young man took the tag from Dan with his hand brushing her bare flesh at the side of her bosom. Dan smirked down at her, seeing it all. Then the process was repeated with the shorts, the college-aged kid having the back of his fingers pressed against her bare hip as he scanned the tag.

Dan bought all of the ensembles, then they took the bags back to the car. He made sure to stand close behind her as she put her bags in, and she in turn made sure to push her hips back and into him while she was. He loaded the bags he was carrying in, then took her hand to go back to the food court. As they stand in line, he waits behind her and reaches his arm around to pull her back into him. His palm is over her navel, his fingers dipping down just inside the waistband of her new shorts. His head ducks down beside hers.

12