Falling Through the Keyhole Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina continues to explore her sexuality with her new friend.
6.1k words
4.65
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having cum twice on the ride home, and still stimulated by dressing slutty then putting on a show, Tina wasn't ready for bed when she arrived home. Following Dan's instructions, she decided to play.

The nipple shields she'd put on were becoming more uncomfortable than pleasurable, so she changed to the same style of smooth interior ring but the size up. True to what the salesman had said, they caused a moment of pain when the ones she'd been wearing were slipped off. The new ones were comfortable enough for the time being however. She slipped out of the skimpy shorts and the g-string she'd been wearing, then sprawled across her bed. In another first for her, she pulled up a free porn site and began scrolling through the videos. She had no idea what she would like however, so it took a while to find anything.

She found she was most excited by the amateur videos, so clicked that tag from the list at the top of the page. That didn't narrow the results by much-it seemed that common, every-day people were living out the things seen in porn pretty regularly. A little more scrolling, and she found that the videos that turned her on the most were those engaging in risky situations: public flashing, sex in public-and surprising to her, sex with complete strangers.

Tina knew the risks of all that far better than the average person on the street; she'd dealt with her share of venereal infections in her time as an ER nurse, and was very well aware of the potential scandal if she were to be caught and reported to her school's administration. But...it was incredibly erotic.

Several hours later, having worn out the batteries both in the finger vibe and the thruster, and having been forced to take even the looser nipple shields off, Tina fell asleep. When she awoke, it was midmorning on Sunday. As she checked her bedside clock, she noted that if she didn't hurry, she'd be late for her personal grooming appointment. She hurriedly washed between her legs, threw on a thong from the bags of new clothing still laying at the foot of her bed, then a denim mini skirt. Another glance at the clock showed she was going to be cutting the appointment close, so she just grabbed at random a top from the bags and pulled it on as she hurried downstairs. She grabbed her keys and purse from the counter, then the sandals from the day before as she rushed out the door.

Traffic was light enough that she wasn't going to be late, but heavy enough that she quickly became aware of her attire. The skirt was short enough that she could feel most of her derriere against the seat. The top was far tighter than she was used to, a pale blue, exposing her midriff but also dipping quite a bit into her cleavage-what there was of it at least. Her thoughts drifted back to the conversation with Dan over lunch the day previously, and how they'd talked about what having bigger boobs would do to her confidence. She gave in to the fantasy in her mind, and imagined herself with a larger bust and getting more attention from men.

Arriving at the salon, she couldn't overcome the habit of working to keep her legs as closed as possible as she got out of her car. The salon was the one the wedding party had used only a week before, and the receptionist recognized her as evidenced by the large smile on her face.

"Good morning! Ms. O'Brien?" At Tina's nod, the young lady continued. "You're here for a Brazilian wax?" Again Tina nodded, this time more hesitantly. The receptionist-her nametag read "Jade"-continued warmly and reassuringly to Tina, "Jen is the aesthetician you'll be seeing. If you'll have a seat, I'll let her know you're here. Would you like a coffee while you wait?" Tina realized that she'd not only skipped breakfast, but also her essential morning coffee, and she gratefully answered in the affirmative. Jade paused, then asked what she would like as she moved over to the full coffee bar. Tina decided on a cappuccino, and Jade started it to brewing before leaving to announce her. Returning after a brief absence, she had to wait for the drink to finish brewing before starting on the steamed milk. As she worked, Tina had nothing to do but wait, and spent the time critiquing the other woman's appearance, comparing it to her own.

Jade's attire was classy, as befitted the salon, with a hint of teasing. Her hair was almost waist length and dark, her makeup smoky and sultry, her jewelry long and dangling, her tank top black and form fitting with generous cleavage. Her skirt was loose and mid-thigh, and her shoes strappy with a medium but dainty heel. The woman herself was probably late twenties, and Tina suspected Pacific Islander ancestry. Jade wasn't fat by any means, but very generously built-standing significantly over Tina's own diminutive stature, and her bust dwarfing that of Tina.

After completing Tina's cappuccino and providing it to her, Jade returned to her desk. Having nothing else to do since she'd rushed out of the house without her phone, Tina noticed that Jade frequently glanced at her, trying to be surreptitious. After what seemed to be an interminable amount of time, Jade came back over to her.

"Can I ask something?" The younger woman asked. At Tina's nod, Jade asked, "Are you changing some things to impress someone?" Again Tina nodded. Jade smiled warmly at her. "If I can make the recommendation, one of our stylists has time after your time with Jen. If you want, I can put you in with her for an update for your hair. She's one of the best, it'll earn you a discount on the overall total, and I'll throw in another discount. You're giving off the vibe that you really need to land whatever you're trying." Tina blushed slightly at the sympathetic attention and accepted just as another woman walked to the waiting area.

"Ms. O'Brien?" Tina stood to greet the new arrival, who held out her hand. "I'm Jen. I understand you're here for a Brazilian?" After Tina replied in the affirmative and shook Jen's hand, the other woman kept Tina's hand in her own as she led her back into the salon itself. "Have you ever had one of them before?" Jen rattled on as they wound around the outside of the styling area to another room. Tina actually had, but it had been while she was still in college. She'd been keeping herself trimmed, but since it was still early spring hadn't yet been preparing for swimsuit season. "Great, so you know what to expect," Jen answered as she opened the door to her room. "I'll let you disrobe, then I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

After Jen had closed the door, Tina slipped out of her skirt and panties, then wrapped the paper gown laid out on the table. Jen returned moments later and directed Tina to lay down, then opened the gown to begin applying the wax to Tina's nether regions. They made small talk as Jen applied the linen strips, then Tina was warned to brace herself. After the front was completed and Tina's crotch was almost on fire from the hair being ripped out, Jen directed her onto all fours so that Jen could do her crack. Once completed, Jen applied some aloe cream to the freshly smoothed area, then left to allow Tina to get dressed. Once she was and had waited a couple of moments, Jen came back in and led Tina (again by the hand) to one of the stylists' booths and seated her in the chair.

Another woman had been waiting, and draped Tina as soon as she was seated. "Hello, I'm Laura. Jade had said that you're looking to impress someone, do you have something in mind?" Tina was forced to admit that she hadn't, and Laura smiled warmly. "That's fine, what about instead of cutting, we actually just trim it a bit to keep it healthy, but allow it to grow out a bit? In the meantime, we can do some extensions, maybe a little color-probably some lowlights?" Laura left Tina for a moment and returned with a styling magazine, leafing through it to find the style she was thinking about. At Tina's affirmation, Laura went to work. An hour later, she was done and remarked, "We should have done some before shots. You'd still be a great model for our website, would you mind? We'll throw in a discount for the services as an incentive."

Truth to tell, Tina was really impressed. She'd never had much luck with doing anything with her hair, but Laura seemingly had worked magic on it. Instead of a mousy brown that wanted to frizz at the least hint of humidity, Laura had lengthened it and replaced the drab color with a more attractive reddish. She felt sheepish but honored about accepting. Laura smiled warmly, then took her back to Jen for some makeup. Afterwards, they went to another room that was completely overwhelming to Tina. A man was there, tall, bald, and effusive in his praise of Laura and Jen. He turned Tina this way and that, several times walking all the way around her as he directed her to the center of the room. Several cameras were set up at different points in the room, each facing a brightly lit backdrop.

"I think this will work best if you just stand in one spot-don't turn your body to face me, just your torso," he directed her. He bantered with her as he adjusted the cameras for height, and Tina didn't realize that he'd begun to photograph her. She thought he was just adjusting things until he asked her to follow him. Once behind one of the backdrops, he scrolled through the images on a computer that was stashed there. He rapidly selected several, putting them into a file, then enlarged those in the file so that Tina could scroll through them herself.

She was surprised at the quality-the man was obviously a professional, and the efforts of the other two employees had truly made her look like model quality. The man laughed. "They're excellent, but the lighting set up helps a lot too, if I can brag a little," he said to her. "If you'll pick your top ten favorites, I'll do the same, then we'll agree on five for the website and brochure. They'll be ours, but if any of them are picked up by a magazine, you can either take payment for them or accept in trade future appointments with the salon."

Tina took her time looking at the pictures on the computer, tagging ten that she liked the best, then stepped aside so that the photographer could do the same. She was surprised that he only selected two more, and she had to admit that they definitely had a...different...quality. One was taken while he was directly behind her and had just made her laugh, almost doubling up with laughter. Her skirt had ridden up a bit, almost showing her ass. The other was more coquettish, with Tina having crossed her knees with her hands on them, blowing a kiss at the camera-almost pin-up style.

"Obviously, you'll have full control over which pictures are sold. The three we agreed on will go either on the salon's website, brochure, or both. Any others you agree to will be made available for publishers to look at for consideration. We've had a couple that were picked up by advertising companies as a backdrop for their products. Obviously there's no promises, but it has happened a dozen times or so since the salon started doing this four or five years ago. Although if I say so, yours are likely to be picked up by someone."

Tina could scarcely comprehend that possibility, but was a little excited not only at the possibility of realizing nearly every girl's dream of being a model, but also at the almost naughty exposure. She agreed, and the photographer (who's name had never been revealed), saved the pictures to the main server for the salon, then led her back to Jade.

Jade smiled happily at her upon Tina's return, and upon learning the total was surprised to learn that it was almost nothing. Tina had been expecting over $100, but Jade explained that due to the agreement she was agreeing to, there would be sufficient publicity generated to cover the costs. Tina applied a generous tip for Laura and Jen, then quickly returned home.

Once there, the first thing she did was ask if Dan wanted to get together today-she couldn't wait to show herself off to him and see what he had in store for her. He quickly messaged back, suggesting they meet at a restaurant in the downtown area for lunch.

Deciding against putting on a bra so that she could be a tease, even if nothing else happened while being with Dan, she also decided to throw a pair of the nipple shields and a couple of her new toys into her purse. She drove downtown to the chain restaurant at which they were meeting. Walking inside, she accepted a booth, then sat facing the door to watch for Dan.

Tina had to laugh a bit when he arrived and his gaze swept right past her. The hostess directed him back to the booth at which she waited, and his face turned to shock when he realized that it was really her-and it made her feel really good inside.

Kissing her cheek before sliding into the seat across from her, Dan quipped, "I see you're beginning to take a little charge of yourself. You look GOOD!"

"Thanks," Tina replied, blushing but pleased. The waiter came and took their drink orders, Tina sticking to a diet, while Dan ordered lemonade with vodka. By the time their drinks arrived, the couple had made their decisions on what to eat, and as the waiter left with their order Tina told him about her salon experience.

She was finishing as their food arrived, and Dan commented, "It sounds like you had fun." At her agreement, Dan smiled. "I think you also liked that they were planning on showing you off a bit." Tina blushed again, and had to agree. The conversation turned to learning about each other as they ate, but when they finished, Dan turned playful again.

"So...are you feeling devious?" He asked her as they contemplated dessert.

"Maybe..." Tina winked at him over her menu. Her foot slipped out of her shoe, then slid up the inside of his leg to his crotch. She splayed her toes across it as Dan slid forward so she could actually reach.

"Do you have any of your new toys with you, or do we need to get some more?" he asked her. Tina debated for a moment, then pulled the shields from her purse to show him. His broad grin showed him that he was pleased with her. "Put them on," he instructed her, then stopped her as she began to slide out of her seat to go to the restroom. "Put them on...here..."

Tina flushed and felt herself become moist with sexual excitement. She couldn't help a furtive glance around as one hand slipped beneath her top so she could work her nipple through the center. Another glance around revealed the waiter coming back for their dessert order. She finished as he stood at their table, and tried to slip her hand back out discretely, but it was obvious that he had taken notice both of her now stimulated nipples and the hand inside her top.

"I think we're done," Dan answered for both of them. "I'll take the check." As he turned his card over to the waiter, he turned to Tina. "We'll take my car. Once you get there, take your panties off and put them over the gear shifter." Tina flushed clear down to the middle of her cleavage at being outed like that, but quickly slid out of her seat.

Arriving at Dan's car, she slipped inside. She didn't have to hike her skirt much to slip the skimpy panties off, and she had a difficult time getting them to hang from the shifting knob on the dash of Dan's car. By the time she had done so, Dan was standing at the driver's side door. She straightened in her seat as he slid into his seat, smiling as he noted the g-string hanging from his dash.

"Next time, it'll be the mirror," he threatened her. They drove from the store, heading back to the seedy porn center of town. As they drove, Dan had her hike her skirt up so that her pussy was within his view, and he ran his hand over her bare mound appreciatively. "Nice," he complimented her.

They pulled into a different store than the one they had been at the night before. "I think you need a few more toys, and both of us need one we can play with together," he advised her. The setup with this one was pretty similar-brightly lit, with clothing, video, and toy displays making up the majority of the store. The salesperson, though, was an attractive woman instead of a pimple-faced student barely out of his teens.

The store was empty except for the three of them. Dan led Tina by the hand directly to the woman. "My friend is learning about herself and needs some toys. I was hoping you could help."

The saleswoman introduced herself as Diane, and herself undressed Tina with her eyes. "I'd love to help," she said. "This way."

She led them first to a much smaller section of the store, filled with erotic stories. "Any ideas of what you like?" Diane asked.

Sheepishly, Tina told her about the porn she had been drawn to the night before. Diane winked at her. "A little exhibitionist, are we?" She directed Tina to some stories, with Tina taking a couple of them. Then they moved to the clothing.

"You look really attractive like that, but I think you need something a little easier to get out of," she told the couple. Dan's eyes lit up with the possibilities that some of the outfits presented, and he selected several for her to try on. Again, Tina found herself modelling for Dan, and Diana was very hands-on in showing them some of the features of a couple of the outfits. Tina began to realize that if not completely lesbian, Diane was at least bisexual.

After they had several that met both Dan and Diane's approval of their look on Tina, they moved to the toys. One of the first that Diane suggested was a remote controlled toy that was inserted into her vagina and was held in place by pressure against her clit. Dan's devious grin at her widened as Diane explained that it worked not only via proximity, but also via bluetooth, meaning that as long as they both downloaded the app for the toy, Dan could control it whenever Tina had her phone closeby.

"May I recommend some underwear for the lady?" Diane's question came as Tina thought they were wrapping up. "I think she'd enjoy some slutty underwear for when she can't exactly be showing herself off." At Dan's exuberant reply, Diane held out a bra that was only a string of an underbust, and a couple of strings that would stretch across the front of each breast to keep them in place.

"This has some fun possibilities. I'll be back with some more in a moment." Turning on her heel, Diane catwalked away from them. Dan held the "bra" to Tina's chest, which only emphasized how skimpy the undergarment was.

"Working tomorrow?" Dan asked her. At Tina's reply she was engaged in college meetings, Dan smiled. "I think you should wear this then. And we'll find some crotchless panties too."

Diane returned with a body harness bra and panty set. She herself held them up, showing the couple that Tina's nipples would go through a ring in the middle of the bra, and that the straps of the panties would spread to allow access to her vagina. Tina was turned on just by seeing the set, and Diane showed that she noticed by licking her lips while watching Tina.

"I think she likes," she teased Dan. Her hand slipped beneath Tina's skirt and cupped her freshly waxed mound, then a finger went between Tina's lower lips to find her entrance. Diane laughed, "She DEFINITELY likes," she informed Dan. Pulling her hand back out, she showed her wet fingers to him, then spread them across Tina's lips.

"I wrap up my shift in about 20 minutes," she offered. "There's a bar near here we could meet at, then we can help your lady friend learn more about herself," she told Dan, looking into Tina's eyes. Dan agreed, and led them to the checkout as Diane told them the name of the bar.

After paying, Dan led Tina to his car. Handing her one of the things they'd just purchased, she realized that she had been distracted by Diane's attentions and hadn't realized that he had picked up this piece. It was a tapered piece of plastic that held a very small neck, and ended in a jewel.

12