Falling Under Mommy's Spell Pt. 01

Story Info
A cross dresser and his mother discover their secret sides.
1.7k words
4.49
57.4k
75

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Prologue:

This is a story of how a discovery between a son and a mother lead to unforeseen changes in both of their lives.

Matt: He is recently 18 and still living with his mother. He is graduating soon and does not have a plan for his future. Matt has always been on the smaller and thinner side, he has a minor complexion about being smaller than the other boys at school.

Mother: she had Matt fairly young after a whirlwind encounter with an older man. When she became pregnant, he disappeared from her life forever. As a single mother she had dedicated herself to her career and to motherhood. She has an education in psychology which she uses as a counselor. Mother prides herself on helping others discover themselves.

The story begins...

Matt has always been a bit awkward. His slender physique has not attracted any girls or done him any favors. There have been times where he was caught staring for too long, or listening when he shouldn't be. The girls at his school think he can be a little creepy or just don't even know he exists.

When Matt goes to school he often daydreams of being with a girl. What it would be like to hold her hand, to feel her hair brush against him, or just to have someone beautiful to admire. Lately it has become even more of an obsession, evolving from being with a girl to everything a girl does.

Matt assures himself that it's only curiosity. It is normal for a boy to be interested in how girls work right? His mind wanders to how girls feel, what they must think of, what their clothes feel like...

Matt breaks from his daydream at the last thought. He is a bit perplexed at where he was drifting. It must be because he desperately needs some sexual relief. Why else would he be thinking so drastically? He pulls himself together to trudge through the rest of the day.

When Matt gets home he is excited to be alone so he can relieve himself of all this sexual tension. Although he just can't seem to shake off this notion of what girls' clothes feel like. Feeling adventurous he wanders into mothers room, she will not be home for another 2 hours and his curiosity is steadily growing. He feels a little guilty rummaging through her drawers but is overcome by desire while holding and feeling her delicate panties. For some reason just holding them was not enough, he felt so naughty and turned on that he whisked a pair back to his room.

Suddenly second thoughts filled his mind. Why am I acting so perverted? Shouldn't it be gross to go through my mothers panties? It was too erotic for him to overcome these thoughts. Like a gentle whisper, a dirty thought emerged. He wondered how great it would be to pleasure himself while wearing the cute little panties. It was helpless at this point, he knew that it was what he wanted and he needed that relief so bad. Gently he slipped the panties over his feet. He noticed how the silky material rubbed against his leg hair. It was wrong, but it felt so good. He nestled the panties over his penis and felt himself grow much harder. He had never felt this excited before. With reckless determination, he grabbed onto himself. He pulled back and forth on the panties. The smooth fabric felt devine sliding over his shaft. The build up began quickly and grew. He began to moan softly as he had no willpower to stop himself. Suddenly the pleasure cascaded over and he burst violently into the panties.

Shame. This is what immediately followed. He had just dropped a full load right into his mothers panties. How could he have been so depraved? The panic began to set in about what he should do. His first thought was to pull them off and run into the bathroom as quickly as he could. He rinsed the panties in the sink and tried to wipe himself clean. He threw the panties into the dryer hoping they would be normal before mother was home. Once they were dry he was set to go put them back just where he found them, but he began to wander again. If it felt so good, why am I in a hurry to put everything back? A new plan was formed. He would ruffle the panty drawer to look like before but with one pair removed. Surely she would not notice 1 missing pair. He devised to place them in a hiding place in his room with access. Matt would be able to have time to think about what he wanted, after all he could just slip them in the washer next time mother does laundry and she would never know.

However, as the days went on Matt would never return those panties to his mothers drawer. When he would go to school he would continue to daydream but would always find himself going back home desperate to put on the panties and show himself a good time. At times when he thought about panties he would grow a stiff erection and could hardly contain himself. He knew it was a problem, but he couldn't tear himself away.

As with all secrets, the more he got away with it, the sloppier he was at covering his tracks. Mother was a smart woman who could overlook a detail or 2 but some things were not adding up. Some strange smells were forming that she knew Matt was doing something dirty in his room. There were also some interesting stains forming in the bathroom that Matt didn't think about. She began to wonder what might be happening when she is still working and Matt is home alone.

Then suddenly all of Matt's carelessness his his inability to control himself caught up to him. He rushed home one day after sulking about not having any girls paying him any attention, eager to fulfill his lust with his favorite panties. He didn't even lock his door because his mother was never home at this time and he was so horny. His mother has planned to come home shortly after Matt was home, determined to get more evidence of his doings. When she quietly came inside and heard moaning in his room she knew it was perfect timing.

When she threw his door open to find him laying on the bed wearing HER panties, the ones she had half heartedly been looking for, she became enraged. Furiously she yelled out his name, "Matt, what the fuck do you think you are doing?" Matt was stunned, he had never imagined he would be caught let alone have to explain what he was doing. "Mom, I was..." WHACK. She slapped him across the face. "I can see exactly what you are doing, it is disgusting. You stay right here, you better not move, and you better not finish what you started. I am going to take a breath, and then I am going to tell you what I am going to do."

Mother stepped outside Matt's door and sat down to collect her thoughts. She knew Matt was going nowhere, he has no ambition, and all he seems to care about is getting off. Maybe this is an opportunity, a gross one, but an opportunity nonetheless. She was resolved to turn this embarrassment into something she thought would be productive. Maybe Matt needed mommy to put him on a new path?

When mother returned to Matt's room she sat beside him on the bed. He had not moved and he had not removed the panties. She commanded him to sit up next to her. "Matt, I have decided to take this unfortunate situation in my own hands, things are going to be a little different." As she finished, she took her hand and placed it on his still hard penis. Matts eyes burst wide, he was about to speak when Mother placed her other hand on his mouth. "Matty look at me and listen closely. Mommy knows best. When you are with mommy you feel calm and relaxed."

Matt knew that she was about to do something she promised to never do, use her knowledge of psychology to influence their home life. As she spoke he could not muster a fight, the embarrassment and disgust took hold of him and he drifted into his mothers words.

"Matty you will always be able to tell mommy everything." She began to bring her hand back and forth along his penis. "Listen to my words and know I am doing this because you need me. When you ejaculate into this pair of panties you will suddenly fall asleep. When you wake up you will no longer be able to form an erection unless you are wearing panties. You will be able to focus better at school and you will wait for me to come home. When you have thoughts of self pleasure you will be reminded of how you were caught. I will control when you are allowed to wear panties and when you are able to cum. Our relationship will become stronger because you will need me for what you desire most." she began to increase her hands tempo until Matt had the biggest ejaculation of his life. He fell backwards into the bed fast asleep.

Mother removed the panties, washed them and herself, installed some locks where necessary and went to bed. As she drifted she was surprised about how she felt fully in control over Matt. It was a surprise that controlling him in such a way made her wet. She pleased herself to the feeling of being so dominant and had found a hunger for more.

When Matt woke he remembered all that his mother had said. He concentrated, thinking of breasts, panties, pussy, anything he could to muster an erection. Alas he was as limp as ever. He gulped when he realized that he would have to play by mothers rules.

He was now under her spell...