Fallout 3 - Megaton Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Short tales of love in Megaton.
4.3k words
4
12.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, who loves them bad boys? That's right me. And Mr. Moriarty is bad to the bone. Enjoy it, fav. it, vote on it.

mac

***

The tiniest little blonde walked into the bar and Colin would have sworn that she was a child except no child ever had such generously proportioned and lovely curves. She was definitely beautiful and he wasn't the only one that noticed her, Gob's breath hitched at the sight of her. Colin smacked him upside the head.

"Keep your mind on pouring the drinks boyo." Colin told him gruffly.

"I'll have a Nuka-Cola if you have one." The little blonde said, seating herself at the bar.

"Are you sure we can't interest you in something a bit stronger?" Colin asked thickening his Irish accent charmingly.

It had been a while since he'd been with anyone but he definitely wanted this woman and having an accent had never hurt his cause before.

"Are you Colin Moriarty?" She asked.

"Aye I am." He smiled wickedly, glad that she'd already heard of him.

"Well the rumor is that you piss in your still."

Colin ground his teeth. There was a certain young man whose legs he was going to have broken very soon.

"So I think I'll take an unopened bottle of Nuka-Cola."

"Caps first." Colin said and she smiled and set a handful on the bar.

Gob brought her an ice cold bottle of Nuka-Cola. She popped the cap herself and drank a quarter of the bottle and set it down on the bar with a satisfied sigh.

"Thanks sweetie." She said to Gob kindly. "My name's Veronica. What's yours?"

"G-Gob." He looked over at Colin who was frowning.

"Who's your mom?" Veronica asked.

"Carol." Gob answered carefully.

"Megaton's a nice place so far." Veronica said changing the subject. "Why did you settle here?"

"Didn't have much choice." Gob said sourly and Colin smacked him upside the head again.

"Gob, go sweep the back room." Colin said and Gob left muttering under his breath.

"Gob owes me money and he doesn't go anywhere until his debt is paid off." Colin told her.

"How much?" Veronica asked.

Colin frowned thoughtfully.

"That's not your business my sweet Colleen."

"And if I want to make it my business?" She asked tapping her fingers on the bar.

"Don't" He said.

He grabbed her hand and flipped it over exposing her wrist. He pushed his thumb down on the pressure point making her wince. She yanked her hand away and rubbed her wrist.

"That's going to bruise." She said with annoyance.

"Aye it is." Colin said. "Let it be a lesson. Stay the fuck out of my business. Get the hell out of my bar. Don't come back.

Veronica shrugged but didn't move.

"Oh, my little Colleen you don't want to play games with me." Colin said with a light of anticipation in his eyes.

Veronica had seen that look before, knew it well, and knew when to back down. She grabbed her drink and walked out the door, heading down to the Brass Lantern. She sat at a table with three other men and waited patiently for the forth to join them.

"Well?" She asked when the fourth man, Deacons, sat down.

"One locked door and a computer terminal. Easy, peasy." He signaled for a beer. "Man's meticulous. Moriarty paid fifteen hundred for him and Gob would have had it paid off by now but Moriarty charges him room and board so he hasn't even made a dent.

"That's it?" Veronica smiled. "I was expecting more. So it's basically slave labor?"

Deacons nodded.

"So we extract him or what?" Deacons asked.

"I'd like to do this as legitimately as possible." Veronica rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Let's see if we can get Moriarty to take the money. If not then we'll work it from there."

They all nodded their agreement.

"This would be a good place to settle." Veronica said and the men looked around. Megaton was a lot nicer than the last time any of them had been here.

"What about Moriarty?" Deacons asked.

"What's that bastard going to do? Really?" She asked. "I'm just saying it's something to keep in mind."

"We'll think about." Deacons answered for himself and the others.

"I think I'll buy a place." Veronica said. "Just so we have a place to lie low if nothing else."

***

Veronica walked into Moriarty's the next day, the four men following her. Moriarty was having a somewhat heated discussion with the town sheriff, Lucas Simms. Colin spotted her and glared.

"I told you to stay the fuck out of my bar." Colin said and Veronica shrugged.

"Mr. Moriarty my name is Veronica Danvers and I'm here on behalf of Gob's mother. She'd like to pay off his debt."

"No. Now fuck off!"

"Moriarty-"Lucas started to say but Colin interrupted him.

"It's not your business either Simms." Colin said angrily.

Veronica sighed and pulled out her 10 mm pistol and pointed it at Colin's head. He stiffened and Lucas's hand inched toward his gun.

"Ahh, ahh, friend." Deacons said and took Lucas's gun.

"How much does Gob owe you Mr. Moriarty?" Veronica asked.

"Fuck you." Was his answer.

Veronica shot and Colin felt the bullet wiz past his ear.

"The next one will be in you, not the wall." Veronica told him seriously. "How much?"

"Fifteen hundred." Colin ground out.

Deacons pulled a sack of caps out of his jacket and handed it to Gob.

"That's fifteen hundred Gob. It's yours; We're giving it to you. Please pay off Mr. Moriarty." Veronica said to the ghoul.

Gob smiled and set the bag of caps in Colin's hand.

"Do you want to count it?" Veronica asked Colin.

"I'll take your word for it." Colin ground out.

"Excellent. That's all taken care of." She smiled. "Deacons please escort Gob to grab his things.

"I ain't got anything I want to keep." Gob said with a shake of his head.

"Let's go then." Veronica said with a smile.

"Wait!" Nova said coming down the stairs with a small pack. "I'm going with you Gob."

"God damn it Nova!" Colin swore. "You can't fucking leave."

"I can too, you mean old bastard." She slapped a bag of caps on the bar. "That's the five hundred that's left on my debt. Now I don't owe you any fucking money."

"I'm sure you'll be welcome in underworld Nova." Gob said soothingly and put his arm around her shoulders protectively.

Deacons handed Lucas his gun back and he holstered it.

"Do something damn it Simms." Colin barked.

"Well there is the matter of the hole in the wall." Lucas said to Veronica.

"I'll square it away with him when we move in and he's less pissed." Veronica said with a laugh.

"All right then." Lucus pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. "There's the deed to your house and welcome to Megaton."

"Thank you sheriff."

"Not at all. But you don't come and pay Moriarty for that hole and we're going to have words."

"Understood." Veronica holstered her gun, blew Colin a kiss, and walked out of the bar behind the others.

Colin glared at Lucas who just shrugged and walked out behind the group, smiling all the way. Boy he sure did love sticking it to Moriarty.

***

"You're going to do okay Gob." Veronica assured the ghoul.

"Yeah. He hugged Carol and Nova harder. "You watch out for Moriarty."

"I'm not worried about him." Veronica told him and she and her men walked back out into the waste.

***

"Hey! Wake up!" A hand slapped Veronica's face and not lightly.

Veronica groaned and opened her eyes a bit and looked up into the face of Colin Moriarty.

"Wha-?"

"Welcome back to the land of the living." He said. "One of my men wopped you upside the head a good one. Don't worry about any damage though. I made sure they gave you a stim."

Veronica opened her eyes fully and tried to sit up but realized that her hands were bound behind her back. Colin went and un-cuffed her hands and re-cuffed them in the front. He pulled a chain down from the ceiling and hooked it to the cuffs.

Veronica shook her head, trying to shake loose the cobwebs. Colin walked over to the wall behind Veronica and started hauling on the chain. He pulled until she was up and standing on the very tips of her toes and then secured the chain to a hook in the wall. He went to stand in front of her.

"What the fuck?" Veronica asked.

Colin slapped her across the face.

"Don't talk. I'm still a bit mad at you my little Colleen and your voice exacerbates that."

"Fuck you."

He slapped her again. She spit on his boots and he slapped her even harder.

"Are you finished?" He asked when she didn't move again.

When she didn't say anything he slapped her again.

"Answer me when I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She said licking a bit of blood at the corner of her mouth.

"Now, are you done?"

"Yes."

"Good." He looked at her and sighed, then shook his head.

He walked over to a long table and grabbed a knife. He walked back over and ran the smooth side down her face and neck to cut off her shirt and then her pants leaving her naked.

"When you were done with me, my pride was stomped all to shit at the bottom of the crater." Colin told her. "I could deal with that. But you cost me a shit load of caps. And I'm going to take that out of your hide. What do you think of that?"

She licked her dry lips.

"I think, judging by your open palm slaps, that you're not man enough." She sneered.

Instead of slapping her, like she'd expected him too, he just laughed. He reached out to cup her pussy. She squeezed her legs together and he pulled out his hand. He waggled his wet palm and fingers at her.

"To be honest with you it's been a decade since I've done anything like this but I can still tell when a woman likes it." He ran his fingers across her face. "And you my sweet Colleen must be aching for it."

Veronica refused to meet his eyes.

"You're not having a panic attack being in the chains so I'm assuming that you've worn them before. There aren't that many of us out there that can train a girl the right way. So tell me. Who trained you?" He chucked her chin. "Hmm?"

She clamped her lips shut tight.

"Let me guess. Umm? Eulogy?"

She said nothing.

"No? Dukov?"

Still she said nothing.

"Don't tell me it was Tenpenny?"

Her audible swallow was enough to tell him he'd finally guessed right.

"You'll be happy to know that I'm not nearly as sadistic as that bastard was." Colin said with a chuckle.

He walked over and set the knife back on the table. He turned to look her over.

"You're so tiny." He said walking over to run a finger along her thin cheek. "I'll have to be extra careful that I don't break you."

She jerked away from him.

"Ah, ah." Colin grabbed her by the neck and gave a small squeeze. "You know that's against the rules. If you can't be a good girl I'm going to have to punish you. And I guarantee you, I'm quite inventive."

Veronica bit back a retort. She took a breath and looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Feel free to ask." Moriarty said, going back to the table.

"What are you going to do with me?"

Moriarty studied the table and then picked up a paddle, looking it over then set it back down. He picked up a riding crop and twirled it in his fingers.

"A lot of pain or a little?" He asked.

"It's your show." She said. "Honestly I've learned a little goes a long way if administered right."

"My opinion exactly." He said with a smile. "As to what I'm going to do with you, do you mean now or after?"

"After." She said, not really sure if she wanted to know if she was going to end up another body in the wastes.

"I'm going to let you go."

Her whole body jerked in surprise.

"Really?" She shook her head. "Why?"

He shrugged.

"Two reasons. One, I'm not a killer; I pay people to do that for me. And two, I'm thinking that you owe me an obscene amount of money and one session with you isn't going to be enough to pay back that debt." Colin laughed and ran the crop down the front of her body. "Or satisfy my desires."

She frowned.

"That's right my sweet Colleen, you now live in Megaton." He laughed. "I'll have easy access to you."

"My boys will-"

"Hush now." Colin said putting the crop up to her lips. "I've hired on a few boys of my own. I'm well protected. Besides, by the time that I'm done with you, I think you might not want to kill me so much as beg for more."

"Colin please don't do this-"

He walked around and smacked her ass with the crop, leaving a pleasant looking red welt. He pressed his body up against hers.

"When we're in this place you'll refer to me as master. I don't care what you call me outside of this room. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He walked around and pushed her chin up with the crop, making her look at him.

"Yes?"

She licked her lips.

"Yes, master." She said and he smiled.

"Ah my sweet Colleen I knew that you could be a good little slave." He walked to the table, set the crop down, and grabbed a bottle of Aqua Pura. "I think I'll give you a reward."

He tipped the bottle to her lips and let her have a drink. She sighed with pleasure. It was cold and wet in her parched mouth and she didn't think she'd ever tasted sweeter water.

"What does that mean?" She asked after he took back the water.

"What?"

"Colleen?"

He smiled. It was something that his father called his mother. It never failed to make her smile. Or her eyes dilate. Colin hadn't understood that until he was older.

"It's Irish for girl." Colin said picking the crop back up. "Isn't that was you are?"

"Why don't you just say girl?"

"Because I'm an Irishman with a charming accent." He ran the crop down her neck and circled a nipple. "And because I don't want too."

He walked behind her and gave her another smack with the crop. And another. And another. She took a breath and relaxed her body letting the pain wash through her. She reached for the pleasure that was beneath the surface. He stopped after ten and ran a soothingly cool hand over her heated back.

He walked back to the small table and set the crop down. He looked at the paddle and then thought better of it. Time for other things. He grabbed everything up and set it all on the small shelf underneath the table.

"How old are you little Colleen." He asked, walking behind her to admire his handy work.

"Does it matter?"

He smacked her ass, hard.

"Not really but I asked and you answer." He smacked her ass again. "And you will refer to me as master. Now answer my question."

"I'm twenty." She paused and sighed. "Master."

"How long have you been free?"

He walked around to her front and started running his fingers lightly over her body, making it hard for her to think.

"Um, a year." She said and her stomach jumped as he ran his fingers over. "I was found by the ghouls that took over the Tower."

"And they let you go?" He asked with a disbelieving snort. "Just like that?"

"They found me in Tenpenny's "special" room." She licked her lips. "I think their leader felt sorry for me. He cut me down and took me to one of the ghouls that had medical knowledge. They patched me up and helped me get on my way."

"Patched you up?" He asked with a frown.

"Yeah. Like you said, Tenpenny was sadistic."

"It takes at least a year to train a girl properly." Colin said.

She laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"Sometimes it takes longer. Tenpenny bought me when I was fifteen and I didn't call him master until I was seventeen."

"Bastard." Colin muttered.

"Oh, don't tell me you have a heart now." She sneered. "Master."

"Come now, my sweet Colleen." He tweaked a nipple hard. "Believe it or not I do have one, shriveled and black as it is. And even in post apocalyptia fifteen is too young."

He put a finger under her chin and pushed it up so he could look in her eyes.

"In fact you're almost too young for me at this age."

"And you're almost too old for me, master."

Colin laughed.

"How old do you think I am?" He asked.

"I don't know."

She thought about it as she looked him over. He was tall, six foot. He was wearing a worn pair of leather pants and a pristine white tank top that showed off muscular arms. His shoulder length hair and neatly trimmed beard were white but that didn't mean anything in the wasteland. She had a small white streak in her own hair.

"Guess."

"Forty?" She asked hesitantly.

He pulled off his shirt and she got a look at his six pack which he rubbed thoughtfully.

"Not bad for a fifty year old man eh?"

"You're not fifty."

"I am. I just take care of myself." He laughed wickedly. "I don't drink my own booze."

"So you do piss in your still?" She asked incredulously.

"No. But it's the cheap stuff and not to my liking."

He opened the fly of his pants and let his already stiffened cock spring free. Nestled in neatly trimmed white hair it was rock hard and nearly nine inches long. Veronica couldn't look away. It had been a year since she'd been fucked and she was starting to crave it like an addict craved jet.

Colin smiled and lightly stroked himself. Veronica watched his hand almost hypnotically.

"I'd let you down to do it but I'm not sure if you'll be a good girl or not." Colin said. He stopped and pulled off his pants.

"I won't attack you, I promise." She said almost desperately.

He walked up to her and his cock bumped her stomach.

"Not until after I've fucked you but good?"

She groaned when he bent down and kissed her. His lips were dry and firm. He picked her up and her cuffs came unhooked from the chain. He carried her over to the table and set her down. He pulled the pin that hooked the cuffs together.

She moved her arms and fingers trying to get the blood back into her extremities.

"How long's it been?" He asked.

"A year." She blushed. "But I'm clean and protected."

She pointed at a small scar on her arm and he knew automatically by the placing that it was a birth control implant.

"Perfect." He said and leaned down to kiss her neck.

She pulled away and looked at him expectantly. He sighed.

"I'm clean."

"You're sure?"

He reached up and squeezed her neck a bit.

"You take my word for it little Colleen."

She nodded and opened her legs so he could step between them. He leaned down and once again took her lips with his. He pushed his tongue against her lips, invading her mouth. It was the best kiss that she'd ever had. Colin knew exactly what he wanted and he took it.

She moaned. Pulled away.

"Please, I need you."

"The young are so impatient." He said with a chuckle. "We've got all night."

"I don't want all night, I want now." She moaned.

He laughed and went back to kissing her. He ran his hand over her body learning her generous soft curves. She had large breast with large dark pink nipples. He ran his thumbs around them until they were rock hard.

Her breathing became ragged and she was basically clawing at the table. But she knew the rule. Hands down at her side until he gave her to okay to start touching. But god she wanted to explore his hidden body. She never wanted to touch Alistair but she wanted to touch Colin desperately.

"You want to touch me don't you?"

She nodded.

"Beg."

He watched as her lips compressed. She hadn't begged for anything for a year now and she didn't want to do it again. He ran his hand down her body, over her jumping belly to her pussy. She was hot and wet and he ran a finger gently around her clit. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Beg."

She closed her eyes. He pushed a finger into her.

"Beg."

She shook her head.

He stopped rubbing around her clit and started rubbing it instead.

"Oh, god!" She groaned. "I need to touch you. Please. Please let me touch you."

"Touch me?"

"Master!"

"Good girl." He said with a smile. "Touch me then."

Finally given the permission that she'd been craving she started running her hands over every inch of him. Exploring his muscled arms. Tweaking his small male nipples. Touching his abs with awe. No man his age should have looked so good.

12