Fallow Fields

Story Info
A minor noble makes a deal with a peasant widow.
2k words
4.37
17k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I am currently working on a much longer story, but wound up with some writer's block. While that story is on the back-burner I decided to write something else that was simple, fun and short and this is the result.

Daylight flooded into the modest hall through simple windows, illuminating the three men gathered inside. The lord of the small village sat upon his wooden throne, a simple but functional seat of power that had been handmade in the town it ruled. The lord's advisor stood at his side and the two men listened to the farmer standing before them express his worries.

"My Lord Wulfhard, thank you for hearing me. My farm is fine, but I worry about my neighbor, Mrs. Fulk." The lord nodded and scratched his chin, a frown working its way onto his face as he recalled what had happened to her family.

"Mrs. Fulk? Yes, I remember now. She lost her husband and son last year, correct?" The peasant nodded and continued.

"Yes my lord, she's the one. Mister Fulk and his son both suddenly took ill and before the day was out they were dead. My family helps her as much as we can, but we can't properly manage both our fields and hers. We just don't have enough hands, my lord."

"I see." Wulfhard murmured as he rubbed his chin in contemplation. "I will speak with her today and find a solution, so do not worry about her any longer." The farmer nodded, but didn't leave. He still fidgeted nervously and apprehension still painted his face. The lord had a reputation for being fair but harsh.

"What will happen to her my lord? She's done nothing wrong and-"

"I will do what is best for Borsholm." Wolfhard cut him off. "We all have our duties. If someone is unable or unwilling to fulfill them I will look into it and act accordingly." The peasant bowed and left the lord's hall, leaving the minor noble alone with his advisor.

"Another day, another problem." Wulfhard mentioned to his advisor, the older man stoically nodding at his lord's observation.

"The many intricacies of ruling a sleepy country hamlet my lord. It may not be prestigious, but there is something satisfying about a well-managed village and productive people." Wulfhard agreed, and the two men set back to work, hearing concerns and mediating disputes.

The sun sank low in the sky, the evening giving the villagers a chance to unwind and settle down before the night came and carried them off to sleep. Wulfhard had finished taking audiences that day and was already on his way to the widow Fulk's farmhouse, eager to get his duty over and done with.

It wasn't pleasant or kind, but he was most likely going to have to evict her. There was no way she would be able to work her farm's sections of the fields and meet her crop rents. Beyond that, her section of land could feed and support a whole family and it was his duty to ensure the land was used as efficiently as possible.

He reached the widow's house in no time at all and didn't even hesitate to knock, his rough hands rapping on the hovel's door. He was technically a noble, but he was not afraid of field work. The strenuous activity made his body strong and being seen in the fields getting his hands dirty with the peasantry earned him their respect. The widow's door opened and Mrs. Fulk appeared.

"Yes who is- oh, Lord Wolfhard!" The widow curtsied, inadvertently showing off her cleavage. Her simple dress drew attention to her natural beauty and Wolfhard couldn't help but appreciate it. Her long blonde hair was gathered into a braided ponytail and her deep green eyes inquisitively studied the noble visitor.

"We have matters to discuss Mrs. Fulk." Wolfhard stated neutrally.

"Of course my lord, please come in and sit while I fetch you tea." Wolfhard followed the widow in, admiring her shapely posterior as they went. He estimated that she was in her early thirties, still young enough to bear children and start another family. He knew all the eligible men in Borsholm were already married, but maybe she would be lucky and find a new husband somewhere else in the province.

The noble and the widow sat together at her wooden table, sipping tea for a moment and cautiously studying each other before the widow broke the awkward silence. "How is the tea my lord?"

"It's fine." Wulfhard grunted before inhaling and addressing her. "Mrs. Fulk, there is no good way to say this so I will simply get it over with." Concern covered the widow's face, but she showed no sign of surprise. "You can no longer live here on your own." Silence filled the hovel again, the tension becoming palpable before the widow spoke.

"I see." She set her teacup down and composed herself before continuing. "May I ask why? I haven't failed to pay my rent of crops."

"You can't manage your share of the fields on your own." Wolfhard countered. "Your neighbor and his family have helped you but at the expense of their own fields. They simply can't handle two families worth of land. Soon both of you will be unable to meet your rents and the count will be asking me why Borsholm is not meeting its obligations to him. Either you marry and find a husband to help you tend the fields or you leave and find elsewhere to live."

"All the eligible men are already married," The widow pleaded, "and I have no family left. There is nowhere for me to go my lord!"

"I'm sorry, but my responsibly is to the village and the count." Wolfhard stood from the table and turned to leave, but the widow caught his arm and continued to beg.

"Please my lord, my family is dead and my home is all I have left! I have nowhere to go, forcing me from my farm is as good as a death sentence!" The lord shook her off and resumed walking to the door, the widow hot on his heels.

"That is not my problem Mrs. Fulk, I'm simply doing my duty."

"Please!" The widow shouted in desperation, shifting past the lord and placing herself between him and the exit. "I cannot lose my home, I'll do anything you want, give you anything you want! I don't have much wealth but you can take all of it! Please my lord, just don't throw me out!" Tears had started to streak down her face and her voice had started to waver.

Wolfhard was unmoved. He did not consider himself a villain or tyrant, but there was nothing he could do. The widow was going to jeopardize two farmsteads and he couldn't allow it. He looked her over again as he prepared to push past her. It was a shame there were no men for her to marry in town, she was still beautiful and healthy. The widow noticed his wandering eyes and she wiped away her tears and fought to sturdy her voice.

"There must be something I can offer you my lord." She stepped towards him, placing her hands on his chest before kneeling before him. "You're not yet married my lord. How long has it been since a woman tended to your needs? I could care for you. However you want, whenever you want. Just let me keep my home."

Wulfhard's mind reeled. The widow was right, he'd been so focused on governing since the count appointed him lord of Borsholm that he hadn't had time to realize how pent-up he was. Even a serious man like him couldn't ignore his animal urges forever. Seeing her kneeling there, clearly willing to submit to his desires finally tipped him over the edge.

"Strip." The lord ordered. Mrs. Fulk was stunned for a second, but quickly recovered and set to work. She disrobed on the spot, tossing her clothing aside and presenting herself to her lord. Wulfhard took a moment to look her over, circling around her like a wolf sizing up his quarry. Her figure was curvaceous and motherly, her wide hips supported a luscious full bottom and her sizable breasts tempted him to no end.

He reached out and took great handfuls of her sumptuous ass, the widow gasping as he roughly groped her. She made no move to stop him though and he handled her roughly, selfishly exploring her body and doing with it as he wished. Her breasts begged to be mauled and when Wulfhard squeezed them like ripe fruits he was surprised to find thin streams of milk flowing from her stiff nipples.

"My neighbors have a newborn," Mrs. Fulk started to explain, "the least I could do since they were helping was to breastfeed-"

"Silence." Wulfhard cut her off, still toying with her bosom and indulging himself in her flesh. "The deal is I allow you to keep this home and in return you belong to me. You'll do whatever I say, give me whatever I ask, only speak when I tell you to. I want everything, do you understand?" The widow nodded, she was prepared to do whatever it took to keep her home. She had no other options.

Satisfied with her answer, Wulfhard took a teat in both hand and drew the matronly peasant woman's nipples into his mouth, greedily sucking down her sweet nectar. She tasted so good and the perverse thrill of plundering her body so thoroughly drove him wild with excitement. Having taken his fill, he released her nipples before he dragged her to the table they had talked at so politely earlier.

"Bend over." He commanded, stripping off his garb as he watched the widow comply and lean forward on the table, presenting herself nicely. He was already painfully erect so he simply grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in between her thighs, reveling in how warm and soft the widow felt. Finally, he grew impatient and lined himself up with her moist sex before thrusting forward, spearing the lowly peasant on his noble scepter.

The sensation of her tight sex wrapped around his manhood made him grunt in pleasure, and he quickly settled into a steady rhythm as he plowed the poor woman's fertile field. Mrs. Fulk moaned and mewled as Wulfhard began roughly pounding her into the table, the lord simply taking what he wanted and doing as he wished with her body.

He reached out and told hold of her long braided ponytail in one hand, using it for leverage as he forced his dick as deep inside the poor farmer's pussy as he could. Something in Wulfhard urged him to dominate the widow as completely as possible, to claim the bitch and breed her and mark her as his property.

Visions of her belly swelling with his child and her tits bursting with delicious milk seemed to rush through his head and he fucked her with ever more intensity as he fantasized about filling her womb with cum and forcing her to carry as many children as he wanted. Eventually the wicked thoughts proved too much and he cried out in ecstasy as he slammed himself as far into the widow's cunt as possible.

Jet after jet of hot semen burst forth into Mrs. Fulk's womb, filling her with her liege's royal seed. The two laid there on the table, breathing and gasping and moaning as they rode out their orgasms. After a moment Wulfhard pulled away, admiring his handiwork as he watched some of his cum leak from the widow's well-bred pussy.

"I'll direct a few of the servants in the manor to help care for your fields. Until you get a husband or family to help you manage it on your own, I'll come and use you however and whenever I want."

"Yes my lord." The widow breathed, shuddering as the exertion and afterglow of her orgasm caught up with her. "If I may speak, my lord?" Wulfhard nodded and she continued. "If I'm lucky you may have blessed me with a new family already. Would you be willing to continue this deal until I have a strong son or daughter to help me tend the farm?"

"Of course." The lord smiled a wolfish grin. "Who knows? You might even need quite a few children to manage your fields, and I can certainly help you with that."