False Accusations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good."

Lee couldn't suppress a big smile.

Lee felt that the dinner was going to be a turning point. It could make or break things between them. Roger felt the same but put it a bit more crudely, "Time to shit or get off the pot."

Lee wanted to take the meal to a higher level so she prepared a braised veal shank dish osso buco and gremolata green sauce.

They didn't talk much before the meal, just exchanged niceties, avoiding any contentious issues. Lee had outdone herself with the veal shanks, they were outstanding. They were on their second bottle of wine and it had a marked improvement in both their moods.

They washed the dishes between sips of wine and talked.

"Lee, I don't think I have had a better meal in my life. You are simply amazing in the kitchen."

"I ain't so bad in the bedroom either!" she laughed.

"I remember, believe me it is indelibly etched in my memory."

The wine and the compliments made her bold.

"Was I better than Janice?"

"I don't know. Janice and I never got as far as the bedroom."

"You dog! What did you do, fuck her on a couch?"

"No, we never had sex at all."

"Holy shit, I thought you two were hot for each other."

"The only person Janice thinks is hot is ...Janice. She is a little too self centred for me. The only person who could rock my world was you. You pretty much spoiled me for anyone else."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you to say!"

Lee turned to Roger and kissed him. Roger returned her kiss with passion and with the recklessness that a little too much wine fosters.

Neither of them wanted to stop but they needed to come up for air.

"Fuck, I have wanted to do that so badly."

"Then why did you wait so long?"

"I still don't know if this is right" said Roger. "At this point I don't care, I just want what I want and I want to fuck you Lee."

"I want you to fuck me Roger. I want you to make love to me. I want you to love me the way you did before our problems. I want my husband back in my bed and my life."

The two practically tore their clothes off and ran to the bedroom.

She laid back in the bed and held her arms open wide. He lay with her and kissed her lips first then her neck. The kisses were gentle and sensuous. He kissed the skin around her ear, then traced the inside of her ear with his tongue. She moaned because this one of the most erotic sensations for her. He knew her and her body, he knew how to push her buttons and she had missed this.

The kisses continued down her neck to chest. The nipples were pale pink and sensitive to his touch and tongue. He continued his kissing down her body to her navel, it was highly erotic to Lee. He could feel her abdominals twitch as he tongued her navel.

Lee's pussy was well trimmed and beautiful. This was the place of countless pleasures between these two lovers. He continued his oral journey over the flat stomach to her mound and finally her pussy. Roger was an aficionado of cunnilingus, loving the smell, the taste and texture of Lee's womanhood. He brought her to several orgasms with his tongue before she pulled up his head and told him in no uncertain terms ... "I need you in me now!"

"I wasn't expecting this Lee, I didn't come prepared."

"Fuck my pussy in the raw then, I want you and I don't care."

"I am clean but what about the risk of pregnancy?"

"I am not on the pill but read my lips...bareback sex with your cum deposited in my pussy. Got it."

Roger was so overcome with passion that his libido overruled his brain as he placed his erection, ready for the penetration that they both craved. She was wet and ready for him, so with just the slightest effort his glans slipped into her.

"Ooo fuck that's good babe. Take me now, all the way!"

He pushed himself all the way in as deep as he could and the sensations were so familiar yet it had been so long that it was also new. He rested there for a moment just relishing the heat from inside her body. Then he began to push in and pull out. Lee was screaming out an orgasm once he picked up the pace and intensity. Finally he couldn't hold it back any longer and he told her so.

"I'm going to cum Lee."

"Breed me baby, do it!"

On her command he did as she requested, filling her with more semen than he thought possible. He ejaculated so much that when he dismounted the semen almost squirted out and ran down her perineum and over her anus and onto the sheet.

"Roger, I love you. Thank you. That was wonderful."

"I love you Lee. I never stopped. Even when you hated me."

"I want us to be together again but this time forever. I want to be your wife, not your ex wife. I know it will be hard to forget my rash distrust but I want your love so badly."

"Relax, let's map out a future together but let's do in the cold light of day and not in the raw emotion of post coital bliss."

"Yes, we will discuss it later but right now I need you inside me again. Fuck me again Rog, claim me, consume me, breed me. Give me a baby."

He did. He fucked, claimed and consumed her.

There were bumps in the road ahead for the two of them but they always seemed to find a way to flatten them out.

Roger finally got Lee to see a counsellor about her self image and mistrust issues. The pain of the separation and divorce seemed to hammer home the terrible consequences of her careless accusations. She now treated Roger with the respect and love he deserved. Roger continued to woo Lee to let her know he wanted her.

They remarried a year after moving back into the house together, along with their three month old baby daughter

12