False Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Find anything?" Grant called from the kitchen as his mother scrolled through the options.

"Hmmm..." she replied, feigning a reaction as she continued to search.

Then, she found the perfect movie.

"Yeah," she shouted backed, "I think this one looks good."

The film in question was a foreign drama. On the thumbnail, it looked pretty steamy but not profane. Even the hard-R rating didn't give away the film's dirty secret.

Grant washed his hands and made his way to the kitchen. Lindsey was a little disappointed when he crossed all the way to the other side of the couch. She almost whined at him, but again, that would've been too obvious.

"So what are we watching?" he asked. She caught him glancing over at her legs curled up underneath her and smiled.

"Oh I think I read an article about it," she said, "It's a big historical epic. There's a romance plot too, if you're okay with that."

Grant laughed, "I like romance!"

Lindsey laughed with him, Oh baby, I hope so.

The movie started up and they both settled in to watch.

===

The film had been absolutely as Lindsey had described, until about twenty minutes in, when Grant realized what they were really watching: a very intense, historical erotic thriller. While she had decided against a literal porno, this movie wasn't far off. The actors were mostly European, but the lead was Japanese -- the film had been a Franco-Japanese co-production -- and once the plot got going, she was naked or almost naked basically the entire time. While body doubles were clearly used in many scenes, the amount of sex in this film was insane. It seemed like any event, major or minor, couldn't go by without some sexual element. If the lead actress or any other woman on screen wasn't being seduced or groped, they were getting fucked. Violently. Grant couldn't really follow the plot, but with so many shots of beautiful woman -- Japanese, French, African, Italian at various points -- getting tied up, violated and, frankly, abused, it's not like the film really needed a story.

For the life of him, Grant couldn't figure out why his mother had put this movie on. It seemed unlike her. He knew she liked foreign films, but she was usually so conservative, and this was just so aggressively sexual. She had been acting strange all afternoon. Seeing her naked had been a shock. He'd left a towel for her as a sort of apology for ogling his own mother, but dinner had been slightly more normal, if a bit intense. Surely this movie must have been something she put on by mistake. Only he couldn't look away, and he was far too embarrassed to ask her, even if she continued to make no move to change it or shut it off.

Lindsey, for her part, was mostly watching him. He seemed entranced, but she needed him to be horny. Rolling from her seated position, she stretched, laying her bare feet in her son's lap. The hem of her dress rode up a little, but she made no move to fix it. She waited until she knew that he had glanced at her panties to ask him, "You don't mind if your mommy stretches out a little, do you baby? I had a long day and my feet still ache."

She watched for his reaction when she called herself mommy. Even more than showing off her panty-clad cunt, evoking that archaic term for motherhood would be the real push. Mommy already had something sexual inherent to its use between adults, but with the added incestuous context, it was like a lure into the deepest taboo she sought to drag her own child into.

"N-no problem, Mommy...I mean Mom," he answered, quickly correcting himself.

Got him.

As they kept watching, Grant's hands found his mother's bare calves. Those hands felt good on her legs, but she wanted him to be bolder. She wanted to feel them on her thighs, on her ass, inching towards her dripping cunt.

Still enraptured by the film, Grant barely noticed his mother changing positions again, even as he kept a grip on her legs. Soon, she was pressed up against him, curling up her legs to practically sit in his lap. He repositioned to accommodate her, and found himself messaging his mother's thighs, just as she had wanted.

"Yes," she quietly hissed. She almost laughed out loud, shocked to hear herself say something so blatant. Grant figured the alcohol must still making him imagine things, even as he felt himself sober up, losing that particular excuse. In fact, he kept telling himself that he and his mother must both be drunk to have her curled up in his lap like this, but even now he knew that wasn't the case. This wasn't alcohol or happenstance. This was desire. She knew he could feel her hot pussy pressed against him. She leaned back, nuzzling up against her son's neck.

As another sex scene (the asian lead, double penetrated by two black frenchmen) played, Lindsey threw caution to the wind and kissed Grant on the neck. Not a peck or even a chaste, affectionate kiss, but a sloppy, wet sucking kiss. She was trying to give him a hickey. She knew it and now Grant knew.

Grant, for his part, reacted by lifting up his mother's legs just slightly, pushing up her dress's hem up just a little more, and resting his fingers on her pussy, over her sheer panties.

She gasped at his bold touch, her breath excited against his neck.

Then, Grant said, "Mommy, you're so wet."

They stopped and looked into each other's eyes for the second time that night. It was a long stare, even as she felt her son's fingers continue to play with her pussy.

A moment, later, they were on top of each other. A stranger would have thought they were lovers, a horny couple unable to keep their hands off each other and they were, but they were also mother and son.

The pair pawed at each other as they made out. Lindsey just got wetter as she felt her son's hands explore body over her dress and down onto her bare legs, the electricity of his fingers traveling back up to her ass and her pussy. She wanted him to do more. She wanted those hands under her clothes. Her own hands groped at his chest and belly, down towards his crotch. His dick felt hard and hot in her hand. She moaned as she squeezed it, trying to let him know she was imagining him violating his mother with his thick fuck-tool.

After a moment, Grant's hands settled on her ass, groping and toying with her fat little butt.

Awful for a boy to tease his own mother like this she thought.

He continued to toy with her ass as he leaned up and whispered, "Take off that dress, Mommy."

Lindsey shivered and almost came on the spot. Hearing him call her Mommy as he molested her just about put her over the edge. Her hands furiously worked at those damn buttons as her son's hands made their way from her ass cheeks back to her cunt. As she was just about finished, Grant reach up and tore the dress off her. She gasped at his forcefulness. She sank into his embrace, sucking at his neck again, straddling her son in nothing but a pair of tiny black panties, soaked through with her fluids. She was forcibly humping her almost naked body against his when she felt him shift his hands again and change positions. She threw her arms around his neck as Grant lifted them both off the couch, cradling her ass and thighs. She wrapped her legs around his hips, locking her ankles together just above his ass and pulling herself in close, her tits forced against his chest as he held her in the air.

Her legs secure against his body, one of his hands traveled up to cradle her head. Lindsey looked up at him. She smiled and said, "Take Mommy to bed, baby."

"Yes Mommy," he replied, leaning in for a big kiss. He slapped her ass, making her yelp in glee, then made his way up to her room, carrying her even as she rocked her pussy against his crotch.

===

Grant kicked his mother's bedroom door closes behind him and moved to drop them both onto her bed. She had a huge California King with silk sheets. Without pulling out of their ongoing kiss, he reached between her legs and torn off her panties, making her gasp again. Bringing them to his face, Lindsey watched her son breathe the stench of her pussy in deep. God, he was perfect.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned, now naked beneath him, "Fuck Mommy!"

"Not yet," he said. She was disappointed and little confused for a moment, until she saw him pull off his shirt and sink to his knees. Now Grant's face was buried between her thighs and he was staring right at her cunt.

"Do it baby," she goaded him, shoving her pelvis towards his face, "Make your Mommy cum with that beautiful mouth of yours!"

Grant needed no more motivation as he went to work on his mother. She moaned as his wet tongue made contact, but she also quickly realized he didn't have much experience at this.

"Yes, good baby, but let me help you," she said, trying to guide him, "Focus higher, on my clit, and do it gentler, do it--WOooaoaaah."

He might not have had much experience, but her baby picked it up quick. With a few adjustments, she had him teasing her clit with his tongue like professional. Lindsey was in absolute sexual ecstasy. She was worried for a moment, worried she had played up the sex too much in her head, that she had risked incest with someone she loved most in the world for a quick lay with a fumbling novice, but her son's tongue reassured her: he had the natural talent to please a woman.

As much as she wanted this bliss to last, soon the familiar shiver tore through her again and she was orgasming against her son's face, her thighs trapping him in even as his tongue continued working her sensitive clit.

"Stop, baby, that was wonderful, you ate your mommy so well," she said, releasing his face. Grant quickly crawled up into her bed and kissed her, Lindsey delighting at her own taste on his lips and tongue.

"Mommy you're so hot," he moaned into her mouth, "I want to fuck you, Mommy.

"I want you to fuck me too baby," she replied, unrestrained glee in her voice as he kissed his way across her face and neck, "But first."

Lindsey gently pushed them apart, flipping Grant onto his back, kissing him back before working her mouth down his chest and belly. Lindsay came to his pants and quickly stripped them off. Mother and son were now completely naked together. For the first time that evening, she got to see what started it all: her son's big, rigid cock.

She licked his crown, then up and now his shaft, planting little kisses on that beautiful cock as she went, before popping it into mouth.

"Mommy," Grant groaned. Lindsey smiled, then started working the rest of him into her mouth.

As pleasurable as getting head had been--just the thought was getting her excited again--sucking off her son filled Lindsey with an even more wild mixture of emotions. She been impressed, proud, even elated at his pussy-eating ability, but servicing him evoked a different set of feelings entirely. This was the boy she had raised. She had obviously wanted him to be happy, but now he was a man getting his cock sucked. Lindsey prided herself on being a great cocksucker. Even as girl, before she had truly indulged her horny, slutty nature, she had learned to use her mouth to great effect. Sucking cock was more than putting a dick in your mouth: it was about service, commitment, connection. Love. Oral sex with someone you truly love was a beautiful experience, more than rote procreative thrusting, an essential element of committed love making.

So is anal, Lindsey thought, but I don't think my baby will get there tonight.

"Mommy..." Grant sighed, letting her know he was about to cum. He expected her to pull away and finish him off with her hand, but instead she forced his entire length into her mouth. The sight of her smiling up at him, his entire length stuffed down her throat, was too much and Grant started cumming. Lindsey swallowed his load with wet choking sounds of delight.

He finally finished and she pulled herself off his cock, her eyes never leaving his. A big smile across her face, she opened her mouth to show off a wad of Grant's cum still on her tongue. She swirled it around, then swallowed. Opening her mouth again, all he could see was her pink tongue.

He laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. They made out, naked bodies pressed against each other, mother and son still swimming in sexual bliss.

"Baby," said Lindsey.

"Mommy," replied Grant.

She rolled on her back, spreading her legs apart, pulling him towards her. He needed little coaxing as his still-hard cock settled against her wet pussy.

With a little gasp, she felt him push the head of his cock inside her.

It had happened. There was truly no going back. They had broken taboo.

Lindsey was fucking her son. Grant's raw cock was in the passage through which he had been born into the world.

He fed her more of his big dick, inch by inch, before finally bottoming out.

"Baby," she groaned, "You feel so good in me."

Grant pull back a little then thrust hard, making his mother yelp.

"Mommy, you have such a tight, perfect pussy," he told her as he started picking up the pace, fucking her faster.

"Thank you, baby," she said, pulling him into another big kiss, "Now give your mother a real fucking."

Grant didn't need anymore instruction as grasped his mommy's wide, sexy hips and started fucking her with abandon. This was really intense, rough sex. She coaxed him to fuck her harder, faster, but soon he was hitting her pussy so hard that all she could do was moan and coo and kiss at his face and chest as he filled her up again and again with that fat cock of his.

Lost in the throes of pleasure, she felt Grant begin to tense up.

"Mommy," he said to her, lips pressed against her ear, "I'm going to cum..."

"Baby," she told him, "Do it. Cum inside me. Cum inside your mother."

Lindsey bit down hard on her son's shoulder as she felt him flood her pussy with a wave of hot, sticky cum. They rode out this orgasm together. Mother and son lost in incestuous sexual ecstasy, before collapsing together on her silk sheets, filthy in a pool of sweat, saliva, and cum.

It took a few minutes for them to catch their breath. Only then did the weight of what they had done together sink in.

Lindsey was lost in the afterglow of her son's cum violating her mouth and her pussy, but also something else, something twisting in her stomach. She had given in to something truly twisted. She had let herself feel a sinful, taboo desire and done nothing to stop it. No, she had indulged her desire for the forbidden and dragged her own child down with her.

Grant turned to see tears in his mother's eyes.

"Mommy?" he asked, pulling her back into his embrace, "What's wrong?"

The tears came harder as Lindsey thought how good she felt in her son's arms, how she could just happily stay in his embrace forever, "Oh, Grant, I'm so sorry, this is so fucked up. I'm your mother and I fucked you. We committed incest! I didn't even make you wear a condom or anything, you just came in your mother's raw pussy. I'm a horrible mother."

"Don't ever say that," said Grant, making Lindsey look into his eyes. Eye contact. Her boy learned fast.

"You're a great mother. A perfect mother. Anyone would kill to have a parent as loving and kind and smart as you. So we had sex. Everyone sins. What's important is that we love each other. I love you more than I can ever put into words."

"Oh baby!"

Grant pulled his mother into a kiss and they stayed entwined, slipping into sleep in each other's arms.

===

Early the next morning, Grant was the first to rise. He looked down at his mother's resting face, around at her room, and then back at her. They were still naked together, cuddled under her silk sheets, like a pair of lovers. Part of him expected to wake up having dreamed the entire night before. He figured she didn't know for certain but probably suspected that had been his first time. While not particularly too old for it by any means, part of Grant had grown embarrassed at being a virgin at his age. A youthful pornography addiction didn't help matters either, particularly his interest in mother-son porn.

So he had come up with something of a gambit: he decided to try to fuck his own mother. Her seeing him masturbating had been an accident, but one he had played to his advantage. In fact, he was shocked it had worked at all. When he heard his mom approach him in the living room, he was certain she would explode at him for masturbating on her couch in the middle of the day. So, he played dumb. At most, he expected her to think he hadn't noticed her, feel awkward, then act like she hadn't seen anything so he wouldn't get in any trouble. When he caught her rubbing her pussy immediately after, he knew she had a more carnal reaction.

Grant had measured himself and knew he was sizable, but having never had sex or even really fooled around before, he hadn't expected his own mother of all people to get hot and bothered.

Knowing she had seen him watching her get off, he ran back to his own room and waited. It didn't take long to hear her footsteps. Seeing her naked, on the way to shower, had been a pleasant surprise. When she smiled at him, he knew for certain he was going to fuck her. He listened at the door to ragged breathing as she masturbated again--within minutes, the woman was incorrigible--and rubbed himself before retreating to his own room to finish off. He had to run downstairs to wash his hands off and had the idea to drop off a fresh towel by the bathroom door for her. Grant had assumed she had a towel in the bathroom and would just think he was being cheeky.

From there, it was just the long, arduous wait til dinner. The main struggle was trying not to furiously jack off again to the image of his mother's body, but he was also worried she would come to her senses and put a stop to this, or worse, read him his rights over his stunt jerking off in her living room. When he came down to dinner, and saw the food, the wine, and the tight little dress his mother clearly wasn't wearing a bra in, he knew he was safe again.

The movie had really taken him by surprise. Grant hadn't previously known about any of his mother's erotic predilections, only that she never had trouble getting a date and his parents had had a healthy sex life before the divorce. Having to watch something so brazenly sexual before he was certain they were going to fuck threw him off. Mom was practically sitting in his lap before Grant finally said fuck it and did what he'd want to do all day: finger his mother's pussy.

From there, all he had to do was trust his mother's experience and his own obsessive porn knowledge and really get to fuck her. He was worried he blew it (no pun intended) when he was giving her head, but he was good at taking instruction. The feeling of her cumming on his face was worth all the risks he'd taken put together. He had always known his mother had a nice body, but seeing how tight and sexy she was up close was amazing.

Now here they were, cuddled up in her bed. Even now, Grant was unsure what was going to happen next. Chances were this was going to be a one-time thing. That the pieces fell into place for him to fuck his mother once was unbelievable. Doing it again suddenly felt daunting. A darker part of him thought of blackmailing her, but he knew he could never really commit to that. The thought of forcing his lovely, kind mother into a sexual relationship she didn't desire was too awful to seriously entertain.

Honestly, could they really carry this on? For another week, a month? Lindsey had friends, boyfriends, an ex-husband. Surely someone would notice her suddenly spending a lot of time and attention on her newly adult son. Of course they could explain it up to a point. After all, Lindsay had always been an attentive, committed mother, but eventually it would become obvious, and obvious was dangerous.