Fam and Futanari Ch. 02: Giana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" I demanded over lunch one day. "I know there's something you're not telling me."

We were in the back garden of their cottage, a small but cosy house set well away from the road. Someone clearly looked after the place when my aunt and uncle weren't there. The grass was mown and the roses pruned, and a glorious wisteria added a dramatic cascade of violet flowers. It was the sort of place that made you want to plant roots and stay forever, forgetting the outside world entirely...

... except that Willow was not there.

Not that there would have been room for her in the narrow cot I called a bed.

My aunt and uncle shared a questioning look, and sighed heavily. "It's a little embarrassing," Aunt Meg pronounced in that very English way of using 'little' to mean 'horribly'. Her demeanor, normally so even and considered, was agitated and her cheeks were flushed.

Suddenly I was sure she was about to tell me that she too had been struck by the futa virus and transformed by it. I composed a speech in my head about how it was fine, that there was nothing shameful in a woman having a cock, and that it certainly didn't mean an end to marital pleasures - though of course I did not intend to intrude far into that subject.

"Ed," she said slowly, "has a medical condition. He, ah, can't sustain an erection."

I blinked, startled at the unexpected direction of this conversation. "Oh."

"Yes. But he likes to watch." Meg took a deep breath and gave an embarrassed laugh. "He likes to watch me with other men."

"Oh!" I said, still lost for words.

"We were hoping - Ed and I - that you..." She trailed off abruptly.

"Me?" I could feel a sudden heat in my own cheeks.

"Yes. We were hoping you might join us at night - if you like."

"Gosh," I said. Whatever my brain made of this unexpected request - and really I was too astonished to reach any sensible conclusion - one part of me was certainly eager. "Okay."

Meg sighed with obvious relief and gave me a tentative smile. "We were afraid that you would be shocked. We've kept this part of our life secret from you for so long. But I must confess: ever since your mother told us - that you are particularly blessed - it has been a shared fantasy of ours to invite you to join us." She was blushing again. "Is that terrible of us?"

I wondered what she would think if I told her all the terrible things I had done, and that fucking my aunt and uncle would not be my first foray into incestuous pleasure.

"What would be terrible," I said, standing and half-turning towards the house, "would be not finding you ready in bed when I get out of the shower..."

*

I had instructed her to be ready. I hadn't, however, expected to find her quite so ready. Aunty Meg was kneeling on their large, double bed, the duvet having been folded away somewhere, and Uncle Ed was ensconced in an armchair by the window, fully clothed and watching me with curiosity as naked as my aunt and me. I had expected to find her demurely beneath sheets and dressed as she usually dressed for bed, but instead I was greeted as I walked in by her bare bum and thighs, parted sufficiently to offer to me a view of her trimmed auburn pubes and her sweet, pouting pussy.

Any lingering second thoughts I had were dashed in that instant. My erect cock was throbbing with the urgency of long neglect. Even forewarned by my mother, Aunty Meg's eyes widened with alarm at the sight of it.

She was perfectly positioned for me, her knees at the edge of the bed, and I dropped to the floor between them and breathed in the exquisite, raw aroma of her awakened desire. "You smell gorgeous," I murmured.

In one way this was new forbidden territory for me. I had sucked my parents' cocks, and I'd been fucked by one sister and had sixty-nined another, but I was yet to use my cock the way God intended. Only Willow had had that particular pleasure, and although we had technically broken up, being with my aunt like this made me feel awkwardly like I was being unfaithful to Willow.

I pushed the love of my life from my treacherous thoughts and concentrated instead on the treasure before me, teasing the tender lips with the tip of my nose and kissing the sensitive inner thighs. I teased her mercilessly, my tongue gliding between her moistened lips and circling about her too impatient clit, until: "Lizzie," she pleaded. "This is torture!"

Standing, I rested my throbbing member in the crevice between her cheeks, and enjoyed for a minute her restless brushing against it. I glanced over at Uncle Ed who was watching the show as if mesmerised, and he flinched sympathetically when I spanked her. "Ah!" she cried.

"Hush!" I ordered, and spanked her again, this time the other cheek. Not a sound escaped her lips this time, but the motion of her bum became almost feverish with desire. As I brought the soft head of my thick cock to her pussy and nudged playfully at that sweet entrance, I could feel just how wet she was.

Aunty Meg did all the work. Tormented for too long and determined to have me within her, she drove herself back against me, forcing herself onto my cock as I stood there watching in admiration. I had never before that day seen my aunt as a sexual creature, but there was something magnificent about her savage need to be filled by my prodigious length. "Fuck," she whispered. "It's so fucking big!"

I helped her along with gentle thrusting that deepened gradually until the entirety of my cock was buried within her. She was so warm and tight, and I was so utterly aroused by the sight of her impaled on my shaft, that I nearly climaxed there and then - but Willow had taught me well, and I waited for the moment to pass. I would give my aunt the fucking she so clearly craved.

Over in his chair, Uncle Ed had unzipped his trousers and now sat with his cock gripped fiercely in one hand.

I'd been a futa for half a year, and had grown accustomed to having a cock instead of a clit, and indeed to enjoy having a cock despite the challenge it presented to my otherwise feminine figure, but there was a part of me that longed to be on the receiving end. I wanted to be the one kneeling on the bed as a huge futa-cock drilled into me from behind. I wanted to be on my knees sucking on a girl's dick, or getting my throat fucked, or pressing my tits around a hard shaft until showered with cum...

"Oh God, Lizzie," Aunty Meg said, "this is so good. Can you go faster?" I picked up the pace, treating her to short, swift, regular thrusts. "Yes!" she gasped. "Like that!"

I sustained the pace as long as I could - long enough to hear her climb to the precipice of pleasure, her gasps of, "Yes! Yes!" increasing in volume until with a loud, wordless cry she climaxed, the walls of her vagina contracting delightfully about my buried cock.

And then she was done, breathing hard to catch her breath. She slumped forward, slipping free of my cock, and rolled onto her back, gazing up happily at me as she relaxed.

But I was not done. Spreading her legs wide, I knelt on the bed between them and guided my lusting cock back to her ravished pussy. "Oh!" she said, alarmed but not resisting as I eased back in.

"Put your hands on my breasts," I said, and sighed as she did. "Pinch my nipples - harder..."

I settled into a steady rhythm of long, hard thrusts, burying the full length of my huge cock inside her again and again. Not since Willow had I experienced this unbridled joy. The pain of having my sensitive nipples tugged on and squeezed complemented the joyful rush of sensation from each thrust into her core. I wasn't holding back any longer. I was chasing the point of no return.

Meg was once again lost to the pleasure of the act, thrusting up eagerly to meet me as if to take me deeper still. "Come in me, Lizzie," she pleaded. "I want to feel you come inside me."

I fully intended to. We hadn't even discussed protection, and it was far too late now. I was too close to even think about stopping. I glanced across the room at Uncle Ed, who smiled briefly at me and nodded. Permission, perhaps. Encouragement, certainly.

I lifted Aunty Meg's ankles over my shoulders and pounded my aching cock into her harder than ever. "You're going to break me like this!" she cried, her hands grabbing at the sheets for purchase.

But then I was there, the tension in my body so tight I wanted to scream, and then I did as I convulsed in glorious pleasure, cum bursting out from my tight-gripped cock to fill my aunt with all she could take.

"Yes!" she screamed, my orgasm triggering her second. I clung to her tightly as we convulsed together, two bodies made one in an act of shared ecstasy, waves of blissful energy washing through our heaving flesh from the point of union.

*

I think she almost came to regret asking me to join them in bed. For the following week, we scarcely left the house. I exhausted her each evening with youthful delight, and exhausted her each morning too. Like a woman who had just discovered what she had been missing all her life, Aunty Meg took all that I could give her and still begged for more.

Until the night of the charity concert. Tideswell in Tideswell was the title of the event, the significance of which did not immediately hit me. The concert was in St John's in Tideswell, the famous 'Cathedral of the Peak', and the centrepiece of the evening was the Tideswell Trio, a piano-violin-cello trio who played Schubert for us, arpeggios echoing off the stone walls of that beautiful space. It was magical.

It was magical, but I found myself too distracted by the young pianist whose long, platinum blonde hair seemed almost elven, an impression added to by her long, flowing midnight blue dress. I had never actually met Willow's younger sister, Giana, although I had seen pictures of when she was younger, before she bleached her hair. Her performance was reverent and passionate, and her focus absolute. At the end of the evening, I was torn. On the one hand, it would be bad not to introduce myself to her, but at the same time it would be embarrassing that I was now Willow's ex.

Quite unexpectedly, Uncle Ed resolved the dilemma by literally cornering the startled girl and enthusing at great length. "Remarkable!" he said. "Remarkable! The second movement, especially, that I have always loved, brought tears to my eyes - but the fourth! What an atmosphere tonight! The whole chapel seemed to resonate at one point..."

"Uncle," I said, coming to Giana's rescue. "Give the poor woman some space." I smiled gently to take the sting out of it. "Hi," I said tentatively.

Her eyes, so similar to Willow's, lit up in sudden recognition. "Elizabeth? It is Elizabeth, isn't it?"

"Ah, yes," I said, startled. "Lizzie, but yes."

"I've so wanted to meet you. How astonishing you should be here tonight." Giana's sudden smile was dazzling, but it was dashed by an equally sudden frown. "Listen, we're flying out tomorrow and I honestly never know what I'm doing from day to day. It could be months before I have another chance to get to know you. Come stay with me tonight. My hotel's just down the road."

I turned to my uncle, but he was no longer there. "Oh, please say you will," Giana entreated, clasping my hand with an intimacy beyond simple acquaintance.

The way my heart was racing as I drowned in her deep blue eyes reminded me of the night I met Willow. Giana lacked Willow's height, but she had that same confidence in her beauty, and the same echo of aristocratic expectation in her voice.

And I could think of no good reason to deny her. "Okay," I whispered. "I just need to tell my aunt and uncle."

Not understanding the danger I was in, Aunty Meg gave me her immediate blessing. "She seems like a lovely girl. We'll pick you up in the morning."

Outside, as we strolled through the dark village lit only by streetlights and bright windows, Giana said, "I was so surprised to hear you split up. Willow seemed so happy with you."

"We were happy," I said, kicking myself mentally, and not for the first time, for giving up what had been a very good thing. "It's just that we were pulling in very different directions."

She stopped me suddenly and whispered in my ear, "If you were mine, I'd never let you go." The warmth of her breath against my neck, tickling and so very seductive, made me dizzy with the need to be touched by her. Part of me hoped she would try to kiss me - of course I wouldn't let her if she did - and when she pulled away instead I resented it.

"But maybe you're right," she said, resuming our leisurely walk to her hotel. "Willow's first love is football. I never understood that. Mine is the piano, and passion and tempest by moonlight. To make music is to make love, and to make love is to make music..."

I was utterly bewitched by her. In my imagination, we were lying atop a grand piano, naked and entwined, kissing and exploring each other's bodies through the long, moonlit night. A perfectly normal fantasy to have about your ex's younger sister.

And then we were at her hotel, which was right by the church; we'd taken a long way round. Her room wasn't a grand suite, merely a functional bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. Exactly what I'd thought we might do in the privacy of her room, I don't know, but it was immediately clear what Giana had in mind. She stripped out of her gown and stood before me in only her black lace underwear.

"This really isn't clever," I said. "You're Willow's sister."

"I know who I am," she replied, removing her bra. "But let me show you what I am." She slid her knickers down her legs, revealing to my unsuspecting eyes a slender cock of significant length. "Now let's see yours."

After all, I told myself, it's not like Willow and I were still an item... I surrendered to her wish and stripped, revealing in turn my own futa-cock. That we were both aroused by this scenario was not in doubt. We were both swiftly erect, and the thought of tasting her beautiful girl-dick had me licking my lips unconsciously.

Giana pushed me down on the bed and straddled me, bending to kiss me hungrily on the lips. "I don't know about you," she said, "but I love being a futa. I love having a cock - but I'm glad mine's not as big as yours." She laughed suddenly. "Maybe we can fuck each other at the same time. Have you ever tried that? It's a bit like scissoring."

I shook my head. It sounded painful, but I was willing to try. Like two mating contortionists, we arranged and rearranged limbs, twisted and laughed, and shuffled together until my cock was pressed to her pussy, and hers to mine. Inch by exquisite inch we approached each other, penetrating as we were penetrated. Not since Jane at Christmas had I had a real cock in me, and Giana's was much longer than my sister's. It was heavenly.

As we bumped pelvises at last, thoroughly impaled on each other and pressed tightly together, we gave up on trying to do more than wriggle our hips. Instead we used hands and lips to excite each other, an almost tantric expression of unceasing lust that took us well through midnight. I had never before been quite so aroused, and certainly never for so long.

"Enough," Giana said at last, laughing. Slowly we disentangled from each other, and I dived down to suck on the cock that had spent the past hour embedded in my cunt. It smelled of me, and tasted of her precum, and its dimensions were such that it penetrated my throat with ease.

Giana was no passive participant. She took control, grabbed me fiercely by my hair and proceeded to fuck my throat. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even do much with my mouth except accept her, but my hand was between her thighs, finger-fucking her deeper and deeper until I was in up to my wrist.

She cried out loud as she climaxed, her cock stiffening within the confines of my throat, her vagina contracting powerfully about my hand, and her cum erupted into my belly.

Desperate for air, I pulled free of her cock, but could not escape the streams of cum that spat at my face until I was sure my cheeks must be coated with the stuff. Laughing, she said, "See, could never do that as a girl."

Once she was done, her cock still proud and pulsing gently, Giana pulled me by the hair until I sat facing her, and then - like a mother cat with her kitten - she proceeded to lick the cream from my cheeks, feeding it to me kiss by delicious kiss.

"Now let's see what you've got for me," she said. Pushing me onto my back, she mounted me cowgirl-style, absorbing my cock into her once more with a sigh of pleasure. "No wonder my sister loves you," she said, riding me with a slow, gentle rhythm as I massaged her soft breasts and tweaked her sharp nipples.

Her reminder that I was fucking Willow's sister made me feel suddenly guilty, but my need to come overrode my misgivings. Giana's tight, warm cunt was doing something amazing to my cock, each downward thrust propelling me closer and closer to my long-denied climax. And despite having just come in my mouth, Giana was close again too, her eyes closed and the building tension visible in her expression, as well as in her quickening pace.

I did what I could to help, thrusting up to meet her. Her cock smacked repeatedly against my belly, splattering precum about it, and I squeezed her nipples until she whimpered with complaint. "I'm close," she gasped, echoing my own thoughts. "I'm close..."

Sitting up straight, she grabbed her cock and stroked it rapidly while continuing to ride me. With a cry she came, fresh streams of cum striping across my breasts as she convulsed beautifully on my cock. Her fierce contractions triggered my own desperately needed climax, and I echoed her pleasure with a cry of ecstatic release and surrendered to a seemingly endless series of blissful convulsions beneath her and deep within her, my cum flooding her depths even as hers splashed across my skin.

"Fuck," she whispered, crashing down on me, exhausted, her panting breath warm against my ear and neck. Her body was so hot against me it was almost burning. "Best fuck of my life."

*

I awoke in the morning to summer sun streaming through the window. I awoke alone, no sign of Giana or her stuff. We had showered and then made love again, more gently this time, more traditionally - my pussy was still wet with her cum - and had slept naked in each other's arms. And now she was gone. Flown away without a word.

I showered and dressed, phoned my aunt to ask her to collect me, and walked out into the sunshine and cool, fresh air to wait. A red Portofino was parked outside, its tall, dark, beautiful driver glaring at me through sunglasses. "Oh fuck," I said.

"Get in," Willow said.

Neither of us spoke as we zipped down into the valley and up the other side, the Ferrari handling the tight curves and steep gradients with grace. Halfway to Buxton, Willow pulled abruptly into a parking area overlooking the forested dale, and killed the engine.

Bracing for impact, I turned to her and said, "I'm sorry" - exactly as she did the same.

I frowned. "You're sorry? I just slept with your sister. Why are you sorry?"

"Giana sleeps with all my exes," she said, scowling. "It's a game she plays to hurt me. That's why I never invited her to meet you - and why I should have warned you about her." Willow took out her phone and showed me a picture message from her sister. The picture was me, asleep in bed that morning, lit by the light of dawn.

That's all I was to Giana, after a night of long, intense pleasure. Just a one night stand, another notch on her belt, a musical instrument to be played once and discarded. "Fuck," I whispered. I had never felt so awful in my life. I loved Willow. I didn't want to be used as a tool to hurt her. "I'm sorry," I said again, hanging my head in shame.

"It's okay," Willow said, catching me in her arms and holding me tight. "I still love you."