Familial Shores Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt and nephew hatch a plan to save the family and escape.
2.7k words
4.25
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Porsche shot out of the carport at Canton Abbey and into the night at speed, wheels fishtailing on gravel as it negotiated the bends. The driver urgently needed to get to the mainland to sort this nonsense out. Their night had already been ruined, and this was the final straw. They'd be hell to pay when they caught up with that shit. Little did they know, that wasn't just their cellphone they had picked up off the nightstand.

She lay under the covers waiting eagerly for her assignation, not moving as the bedroom door opened at the appointed hour. The male figure made his way to the bed, stripped and slid under the covers, neither aware of the red camera light blinking in the corner. Finding a willing woman naked and raring to go as promised, the man slid his hand around her waist as their lips met. Her hand reached around his cock and began to stroke the tip against her wet, expectant pussy. To her surprise, his strong hands grabbed her and turned her on her front. She felt cold lube hit her ass, followed by the massive cock pressing against it.

A short while later, they were each in the throes of climax, bed clothes thrown aside, when the house phone began to ring down the hall, it continued long after ignoring it ceased to be an option.

The apparently empty boat drifted out on the tide almost out of sight. Then a dark figure appeared at the wheel against the moonlight, and a second later, the engine stuttered into life, too far from shore to be more than a barely audible rumble. The boat picked up speed almost immediately and quickly disappeared into the night.

Sister Ignatius Talibard eased the wimple from her head and placed it on the chair beside the bed. She sighed again. God truly was testing her with this motel. She had already killed countless roaches in the bathroom, and had inspected the bedsheet and found them dotted with blood and who know what. She slipped out of her robes and removed her chunky bra and sizeable underwear. Nakedness always gave her a thrill and a moment of shame, so she both revelled in it and quickly pulled her nightgown over her head, fingering her rosary beads as she did so. There was a sudden, insistent knocking at the door. She pressed both her hands to her ample bosom, holding the bible in one to cover the pistol she held in the other. She answered the door.

But I'm jumping ahead ...

Hangovers were routine at Canton Abbey. This morning was no exception. I rocked down to the kitchen around eight to find Frank in an undersized robe, blitzing unspeakable vegetables in the blender. The sight of his wrinkled ass hanging out of the robe almost made me spew. When he turned to address me, I had to leave the kitchen. A little while later, Mom appeared, tossed two paracetamol, and left carrying a large glass of water.

Later, I was tucking into a bowl of cereal in the now empty kitchen when I felt a kiss on my head. I looked up and my heart and cock leaped at the sight of Aunt Peg in sloppy wifebeater and short shorts. Her nipples made two tiny ghost heads poking out from the material as her breasts swayed. I wanted to take them in my mouth but we had to be careful.

"Morning gorgeous." She said and began wrestling with the unfamiliar coffee machine.

I went over to help her, pressing my freshly wooded cock against her ass as I did. She wriggled back into me as she told me to behave in a theatrical accent. She turned her head and kissed the side of my face, gave it a lick, turned and smacked my ass in one fluid motion.

"Later, Tiger."

I was just calming down, finishing my cereal on the veranda when Frank reappeared thankfully dressed this time.

"Your mother wants to see you." He informed me. I wanted to say 'What? Did I wake up in Downton Abbey?' but instead, I scuttled off to see what she wanted.

Mom's room was dark, with shutters closed against the bright sunlight. She lay in her bed like Bette Davis contemplating the life choices of Baby Jane. A document with a pen lying on top of it lay on the nightstand.

"Ah, David." She intoned.

"Mom." I broke the awkward silence that ensued.

Mom hooshed up in the bed and lay back against the pillows, watching me carefully.

"You understand," She said, "that it's a mother's job to protect her children?" I nodded cautiously.

"This house is wonderful. Full of wonderful memories. But it has another side. A seedier side."

I nodded again, this time uncertainly. Canton Abbey had never been anything other than a childhood playground for me. I really wasn't sure what she meant.

"Your brother, Simon, understands." She continued. "That's why he conducts his affairs far away from these walls. It can all be a bit ... incestuous ... here. Do you understand?"

"Mom." I began. She held up a hand.

"I don't blame you You're an impressionable, young. You haven't experienced the world like Simon has. But my sister." She let the last work hang in the air with disgust.

"Aunt Peg ..." I began, unsure of where to take it.

"Should know better." Mom cut in sharply.

"I'm going to have words with her later but, for now, you are both off limits from each other. What poor Frank would say if he found out." She shook her head sadly at the thought.

"But you and Frank -" I pleaded.

"How dare you insinuate, young man. Your uncle is a gentleman who very kindly agreed to help me work through some issues. I won't have you sully his name. In retrospect, I think it may be better if you returned to the mainland today."

"But, Mom!"

"We'll talk about this later. In the meantime, stay a million miles away from your aunt. Understood?"

I stared at her defiantly, unable to speak.

"Remember who controls the purse strings around here." She said icily. I left, holding the tears back.

I ran to my room and retrieved the ancient cigarettes from the nightstand and walked out onto the veranda. I felt instantly lightheaded as soon as I inhaled. The familiar nicotine hit coursed through my bloodstream, calming my agitated mind. Shaky on my feet, I stumbled along the veranda and sat below one of the windows, crushing the cigarette under my foot. A familiar voice carried through the window.

"I know ... but everything is in place. Lucy has all the paperwork ready to go. I just have to get you mother to sign the one document and we're in the clear... No. Lucy is waiting for you... She's set it up so the transaction can't be traced. I have your mother in the palm of my hand. Tonight. Right. See you in Houston."

I didn't know exactly what the conversation was about, but I knew enough to put some pieces together. It sounded like Frank and my brother, Simon, were plotting with someone called Lucy to siphon off funds from the family estate.

I tiptoed away from the open window and worked my way around the house to Frank and Aunt Peg's room. I tapped lightly on the window and my heart leapt when Aunt Peg appeared. She was wearing a camisole top, her wonderful nipples hard against the satin material. I held his finger up to my lips just as she was about to greet me.

"Shhh. Can't talk here." I whispered. "Can you meet me on the boat in twenty minutes?" Aunt Peg smiled and nodded. She leaned through the window and left a long lingering kiss on my lips. I felt my shorts tent out immediately. Reluctantly I broke away as her tongue began to worm through my lips.

"Twenty minutes." I insisted and disappeared.

I was stowed away in the cabin of the boat when I heard Aunt Peg climb on board. The jetty was out of sight of the house, and I'd walked the long way round to make sure no one knew we were meeting.

"David?" Her voice was enough to make my heart sing and my cock twitch.

"Down here." I called out. Aunt Peg, wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini and carrying a towel, joined me below and immediately embraced me. I felt my cock rise but shook my head.

"Not now." I whispered. "Mum knows about last night."

"Fuck her." Aunt Peg snarled, reaching for my hard cock protruding through my shorts.

"Please!" I implored. "I overheard Frank on the phone to Simon. They're planning to transfer funds from the family estate tonight. With someone called Lucy?"

"Bitch!" Aunt Peg snapped, letting go of my cock.

"Who is she?"

"Frank's niece and I suspect bit on the side."

"What? It sounded like Simon and her were ..."

"Probably. Frank would hop up on anything and with anyone. We have to figure a way to stop them."

"Mum has some documents that Frank wants her to sign tonight. I saw them on her nightstand."

"Right. I think I have an idea. But we'll have to be cool. I need you to do a few things for me."

"Anything." I gushed.

"Good." She pulled her bikini bottom to one side to reveal her wispy pubic hair, raised goosebumps on her flesh. The lips of her labia were red an engorged, begging for attention. Aunt Peg put one hand around my neck and guided my mouth to her lips. I didn't need telling what to do. There was nothing else to do. Her scent and taste filled my nostrils and mouth as my tongue slid up along her sopping slit, through her folds, found her clit and began to rasp back and forth over it. She moaned softly, rocking side to side as I licked her.

"I was terrified you were having second thoughts." She moaned. "I've been going mad thinking about you since last night."

"Me too." I mumbled, tongue otherwise busy.

"But I'm afraid I love you, Aunt Peg."

At that, she began to suddenly grind her sopping pussy hard against my mouth and face, squashing her clit against my chin and my teeth. Soon, she was moaning, and I could feel her legs shaking. She broke away and kissed me, her tongue exploring her taste on my tongue. Her hand dropped to my cock, and she began to stroke it through my shorts. It was my turn to groan.

She pulled the tip of my penis free from my shorts and wrapped her lips around it. I could feel her tongue swirling all over the head of my cock as she slid her lips fractionally up and down over my glans. I had never felt anything like it before. The barest of contact with the extremist of pleasure pulsating through me. I moaned and lost my fingers in her hair.

My fingers found her pussy and I began to slowly slip them either side of her vulva. I felt her backside press towards me, insisting I continued. I slowly massaged her vulva, tickling through her labia as she carried on with her miniscule movements on my cock head. I could barely stand the pleasure coursing through me and found it difficult to concentrate on fingering her. She was dripping wet, and I could hear the sound of my fingers sloshing through her lips.

Aunt Peg chose her moment, she could feel my hips begin to move as my climax started to build. She released my cock and with a peck on the head of it, she turned and slipped the gusset of her bikini bottom to one side. With practiced ease, she lowered herself onto my waiting cock. With her back to me, she began to rock in my lap. I could feel her pussy lips pulling at my cock and knew I wouldn't last long.

"Auntie, I'm going to cum in seconds if you carry on like that." She shushed me and began to rock in my lap faster and faster. The wet pull on my cock was almost unbearable and I couldn't have stopped myself if I tried. I shot off inside her as she continued to slide back and forth on my cock. My hands mashed her beautiful breasts, and my tongue was all over her neck. The orgasm ripped through me, and I found myself groaning. Aunt Peg kept sliding back and forth on my cock with a frenzied intensity and was soon lost in her own orgasm.

We made our way back to the house by different routes and arrived five minutes apart. Mom was still in bed and Frank was busy in the study, so the subterfuge was wasted. Aunt Peg had thrown on a sarong about her waist, but I could still see the telltale trail of my semen on her inside thigh where it had seeped out of her. She smiled at me as she walked past, putting her palm against my face and slipping a small flat bag into my hand..

"I love you too." She mouthed.

I made my way to the small office we all shared when at the house. I opened WhatsApp on the family computer and cycled through Frank, Mom and Simon's accounts on the app. I sent one message from each. Then I slipped through the house and, checking Frank was still in the study, slipped the baggy of coke Aunt Peg had given me into Frank's phone case on his nightstand. I noticed he had one WhatsApp notification on his phone. Smiling and singing to myself and went back to my room and packed a bag.

Later that evening, I sat once more in the boat waiting on Aunt Peg. She arrived at the appointed hour looking ravishing in a tight tee and short shorts. I untied and let the evening tide whisk us out to sea.

By the time we reached the family Catamaran anchored in the next bay, I imagined all hell had broken lose. I say Catamaran, it was a luxury yacht modelled on a Catamaran, fully automated and ready to sail. I set a course for the Caribbean and rejoined Aunt Pag in the galley where she was preparing some food.

Earlier that evening, Frank had torn out of the house like a bat out of hell. His message had simply read: Change of heart, with Lucy in room 3 Roadside Motel.

He probably passed Simon on the road, nursing a boner as he reread his message: I can't fight it any longer. I need you. Waiting in your mom's bed. Aunt P.

Mom, at some stage, turned over in her sleep and, smiling, read her phone message: See you for another session, your room 7pm. Be ready. Frank.

The camera we'd set up in mom's room had night vision and Aunt Peg and I watched as Simon entered the room, shedding his clothes, his massive cock raging. He slipped under the covers and soon was fucking mom with abandon. He'd taken her manual request for a traditional entry with a grain of salt, and flipped her over in the dark and slipped in from behind.

He always was a bugger for anal, so he probably had no clue who he was screwing until they both looked up at the sound of the phone that wouldn't stop ringing. Aunt Peg and I roared laughing as we watched the realization at what they'd just done growing on their faces. Family therapist would be coining it in for years on that one alone.

Somewhere on the mainland, Frank would be breaking down a motel room door looking for his nephew and lover. The cops would be arriving around the same time. Imagine their surprise when they found the baggy? I presume the phone that never stopped ringing was the local Sherriff trying to get in touch with mom to tell her that loyalty to the Boliver name wouldn't wash this time.

Later, we strolled out onto the massive canopy that joined the twin hulls. Aunt Peg looked luscious in the moonlight. We were both naked and lay on the canopy side by side kissing. Soon, she rolled on top of me and expertly slipped me inside her welcoming pussy.