Familial Solutions

Story Info
A son discovers a family secret and they all get closer.
10.7k words
4.19
16.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Familial solutions

All sexually active people in this story are over the age of 18 and are fictional characters.

I'm not the best writer, and I'm not trying to be. I'm open to fair and constructive criticism. I've edited this myself and used basic software to help, so there are likely some mistakes despite trying to eliminate them.

I hope you enjoy my random little story.

Familial solutions

Chapter 1

I am a 20-year-old guy with a boring social and work life and a porn addiction. So, I'm pretty typical by today's standards.

My porn addiction has somehow led me to incestuous fantasies, what with all this "step" porn.

I started to desire my sister more and more over the past few months. She is a bit older than me and red-headed with blue eyes. As time went on, I thought she was more and more stunning.

I started looking up porn videos of redheads and tried to find some women that looked like my sister, I even tried to match their cup size and ass size.

I couldn't find anyone that matched as much as I wanted, if the boobs matched the face was too different, if the ass matched the boobs didn't, there was always something not quite accurate enough.

After a few weeks, the videos weren't cutting it anymore, I had to see her naked body.

I tried thinking of ways to do it, and I finally got my opportunity one weekend, when my parents were shopping and my sister was having a shower. She spent a good 40 minutes in there most times, and with my parents gone for a couple of hours, it gave me ample time to peek through the keyhole and not get caught.

I snuck from my room to the bathroom door as quietly as I could, I carefully knelt and lined my eye up with the keyhole.

She sat on the toilet with the lid down and clothes on, just scrolling through her phone.

I did the same when I used that shower. It always takes a couple of minutes to warm up. Once the shower started steaming, she got up and started taking her clothes off. She took her top off first. I was immediately turned on.

I hadn't seen my sister in a bra or bikini for years. Her boobs were probably a larger C-cup. She had a nice thick body but still had a curvy waist. She then removed her bottoms to reveal her smooth legs. Her panties had a slight wet stain which made the fabric cling to her pussy and gave her a slight cameltoe.

Some ginger pubes stuck up over her panty line. I was now rock-hard, she then removed her bra, and her boobs dropped down to reveal two lovely big pink areolae.

I had to slow my breathing as the adrenaline rush hit me. I was seeing my sister's pale breasts for the first time. As much as I wanted to rub my dick I didn't as I was so close to the door and I didn't want to bump it and reveal that I was on the other side.

She then swiftly moved to her panties to reveal her pussy. She had her labia shaven clean but kept her bush higher up. One labia was longer than the other. She slipped her fingers through her slit to separate her labia. The longer labia hung down now, and as it dangled I had the urge to slam the door open slide across the floor on my knees and suck on the longer labia, of course, I didn't.

I then zoned back in and she was now climbing into the shower and testing the water with her hands. I continued to watch the entire shower for about 30 minutes. The whole time I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her. Halfway through I moved back from the door a little so I could safely touch myself without bumping the door.

She then turned the water off and I came closer to the door again. I knew that she'd be leaving soon and I'd have to go but I thought I'd stay until she was nearly finished drying herself so it would give me enough time to get back to my room quietly.

When I got back to my room I closed my door and lay in bed. I'd usually set up some tissues beside me and lay on my side then cum in them. This time I came so hard the first spurt shot across the room and audibly hit the wall and the next hit the floor then the next few hit the tissues. After I recovered from this monumental orgasm which I'm still surprised had that much power, I cleaned up the cum from the wall and floor. Soon after, my mom and dad came home and dad went to my sister's room to drop off some groceries, they kept talking for a while.

It was strange seeing my sister and talking to her after that. Even though I had thought about her like that plenty, I had never seen her naked, apart from maybe as a kid. After a couple of days, the internal awkwardness left me and I could talk to her and look at her in the same way. I still had the fantasies though and they were more vivid in my head now thanks to knowing fully what she looked like.

A week after I peeked at her in the shower, I was going to town with my parents, I had to buy a few things and wanted to get out of the house anyway. My sister stayed at home and had a shower. When We got home, she was just coming out of the shower. We said hello and put the shopping away. As I was doing so, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I realised her panties were going to be in the laundry basket, and I had the urge to sniff them. Once the shopping was put away, I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I had a quick rummage and found them.

I pulled them out and opened them up, they were a little wet from her pussy juices. I stuck them near my nose and sniffed. Almost as soon as the musky scent hit my nostrils I got hard. It was like the smell triggered something deep and primal within me. I quickly took my pants off and wrapped her panties around my dick.

I jerked hard and fast as I moved over to the sink and came in about a minute. It was another hard orgasm but nowhere near as hard as the original, I don't think any orgasm I ever have will be as hard and powerful as that. I stood over the sink with my sister's wet panties hanging off my now softening dick. Once I caught my breath I cleaned up and put her panties back as close to where they were before I moved them, just in case.

I didn't have any weird feelings when I saw my sister this time. I was just happier to see her, I think my brain started to see her as a source of pure joy and pleasure. I found myself opening up a bit to her. Telling her embarrassing stories I hadn't told her before. She told me of an awkward story about Dad walking into her room at night fully naked and turning on her bedroom light, then once he realised his mistake went back out after apologising profusely.

After another few months, I was in college. It was during quarantine, so I had college online. My laptop decided to crap out on me, so I asked my sister for her laptop. She was going off on a camping trip with her dad. She was studying microbiology in college and was doing her thesis on mushrooms, dad loved the outdoors and knew a lot about what mushrooms were good to eat and so on but not much about the biology behind them. So they decided to go together and teach each other about their knowledge of mushrooms.

They'd be gone for a few days, so she let me have her laptop. One day after lectures, I decided to snoop through it. Just to see if I could get a glimpse of her naughty side. I searched through her internet history, but there was nothing but clothes sites (no lingerie or the likes to be seen) and random internet searches. I sifted through as much as I could, but nothing.

Then, just as I was about to shut it down, I saw some old pictures from a couple of years back show up. I figured they were from an old Nokia smartphone a few years back. It ran on Microsoft software near the end, and all her photos backed up to the cloud. I knew this because I had a similar phone and the same thing happened to me. I clicked the images more out of curiosity, not thinking I'd find something naughty from when she was 18 or 19 years old (she was now 25).

I scrolled through and found some nice memories. Some of our old dog that passed away a couple of years back. Some family holidays. It was nice. Then, some pictures of her freshly painted nails, some selfies, and so on. Then I spotted some screenshots of texts from her ex-boyfriend from back then. It was him asking for a blowjob when they would meet up next and she said yes.

Then I spotted some pictures of her lifting her skirt and showing her panties. Then, after a few more of those, there was a nude selfie of her in the mirror. She left her face out of it in case he'd show his friends, and then she could plausibly deny it. She was nude apart from her white panties. An adrenaline rush hit me as I saw the picture. I saved the photos to my phone and deleted any evidence I was looking through her old photos. For a few weeks, I masturbated to them, but then they started to get old. I wanted something new and different.

Fast forward several months, and it's the summer holidays. I was sitting on the porch with my sister. My mom and dad were at my aunt's house. Me and my sister were chatting for a while, and then she decided to go have a shower and then get some food inside. I wasn't hungry yet, so I stayed outside.

She left her phone on the table. I spotted it straight away, but I was hooked on snooping through her stuff now, so I didn't say anything. I didn't touch it until I knew she was in the shower. I knew her passcode from watching her put it in for this very purpose. I started with her internet history again. There was nothing, unfortunately. Then I went through some of her apps, but nothing of interest there.

Then I checked her photos. Nothing of interest popped out straight away. I didn't check her WhatsApp gallery first because she was single, and I thought she wouldn't be sending nudes. But then I remembered her saying that one of her friends sent her nudes before just to get opinions on them about lumps and bumps and so on, so I said, "Why not?"

So, I started going through it. Then I spotted my sister's nudes. She had her face in them, so she must trust who she was sending them to. I quickly stood taking pictures of the pictures, on my phone. They ranged from basic boob pics to fingering herself. I was astonished and super horny. Then I thought, wait, who is she sending them to? I opened her WhatsApp and started looking through her chats.

I went through all her guy friends, but it was none of them. Then I searched through her female friends just in case, but no luck. Then, I spotted a text from Dad to her. He said, "You look stunning, can't wait till you get home." I didn't want to believe it at first, but I clicked in, and there were all the pictures she'd sent along with some sexting back and forth. I read through it all and was shocked. I was so turned on but mostly felt wrong about my dad fucking my sister.

There were even photos Dad took whilst he fucked her. One picture was my dad in her pussy and her with her finger over her mouth, then the caption, got to keep quiet, bros down the hall. Then another one of them in a tent with her sucking his dick with the caption, I think she found her favourite mushroom to eat. I took pictures of the texts, I wasn't sure yet what I was going to do with them but I took them anyway.

Chapter 2

A few days went by and I decided to show mom. It was an incredibly hard decision because I knew it might ruin the family but I thought the secret would get out eventually and then it might be public information. Whereas if I tell Mom now at least we can keep it in the family and even if it splits us up no one outside the family knows.

I spotted Dad going to my sister's room and even though I didn't know in the past, I knew now they were probably fucking and would be a while. I decided that now was a good time to tell Mom because they were not going to walk in on the conversation and try to talk their way out of it by saying I faked the photos or something. Also if mom really wanted to she had the opportunity to catch them in the act as extra proof and catch them off guard. I found Mom in her and Dad's bedroom looking at some video on her phone. She looked a bit surprised when I came in but put down the phone and gave me her attention. I sat down on the end of the bed and said I had something very important to tell her.

Mom replied: What is it Sam?

Sam: This is going to sound unbelievable but I have evidence to back it up... DAD IS FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER.

The anxiety just made me shout it out. Mom sat there and she seemed to be pretending to be surprised. She sat thinking for a minute with a panicked look on her face

Mom: I'm going to ring them and tell them to meet us in the living room NOW. You should head down there now.

I nodded and walked down to the living room. I didn't want to show her the pictures or say I knew they were fucking at this very moment because I didn't want to scar her from seeing her husband fuck her daughter. I knew I'd probably have to show the pictures to them in a few minutes though.

I sat in the chair nearest the door so I could listen to what was happening. I could only hear mumbles of everyone talking in different rooms on the phone to each other. Then Mom came down the hall and into the room. After a couple of minutes, Dad and my sister came in together. There was an awkward" silence then Mom opened her mouth.

Mom: Sam, I know they've been fucking, I've known all along.

Sam: WHAT THE FUCK, how, what, I don't understand... I mean where do I begin with the questions... How long has it been going on, and when did it start? This is so fucked up.

My sister: Well do you remember that story I told you about dad walking in on me in the night? Well, I left out some details. When Dad walked in completely naked, he must've thought it was his room because they had the same layout and were right next to each other. Then he felt down to get into what he thought was his bed but instead grabbed my naked boob which was out of the covers. He knew it was a boob but thought it felt different to moms and so turned on the night light. Once he realised it was me he apologised, as I said, and ran out. I think Mom and Dad can finish the story.

Mom: Well around that time me and your dad started talking about me being a cuckquean for him. We looked online to find a woman for him but... Well, they call women willing to do that for a couple a unicorn for a reason, damn near impossible to find. When your dad came back into the room to me after accidentally groping our daughter, he admitted it to me. Just in case she made a big deal of it, he wanted me to be prepared. It played on my mind for several days, something about it turned me on and I couldn't work out why. Then it hit me, it was playing into my fantasies.

So I said it to him and we agreed it would kind of be hot if our daughter was our unicorn. I confronted her about the night just to see if she had any bad feelings about it. She said it kind of turned her on too and it's been playing on her mind since. So I opened up to her and things got started.

Sam: Oh my god... but what about the private pictures between them, do you know about them? I can show you.

I was still somewhat in denial and thought my mother would be mad about something and they were going behind her back.

Mom: I think I know the ones you're talking about, the WhatsApp messages?

I nodded.

Mom: Well, that's a group chat we called "Daddy" and put the group photo as Dad's profile picture. That way they can do as they want without me interfering but I can see everything they send each other. Plus it doesn't feel like a group chat for them.

My sister pulled out her phone and showed me the group chat with Mom in it.

Mom: I just like being a little fly on the wall in their relationship. They were facetiming me just before you came in to tell me. That's why I probably seemed a little bit suspicious.

We all sat there in silence for a minute. Then I opened my mouth.

Sam: Well if we're being totally honest. I've been a little fly on the wall for my sister for a few months now.

I looked over at her.

Sam: I've peeked at you in the shower through the keyhole, I've jerked off with your dirty panties, I've snooped through your old photos on your laptop and saved the naughty ones. Then of course I snooped through your phone to find these images. But I never thought I'd discover this.

My sister: You're a little creep... it kind of turns me on that you are into me, but you're still a little creep for doing all that.

Sam: WELL IF I'M A LITTLE CREEP WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU, WHORE!

Dad: GUYS Guys guys, not right now. Sam, apologise for calling your sister a whore and perving on her.

Sam: I'm sorry.

Dad: And you apologise for calling your brother a creep.

My sister: Sorry for calling you a creep, even if you are one. Also, I don't mind you calling me whore. (She said with a cheeky grin)

My dad gave her a stern look then looked back at me and mom.

Dad: So how do we proceed here? I think all three of us want to continue but how do we factor Sam into this?

Mom: What if we treated him like me? Include him in the group chat, include him in Facetime sessions, and we have another chair he can sit on in our room when you're doing it in front of me.

Sam: Uuuhhhmmm... I guess I could give it a go if Dad and Sis are happy with it?

Dad: Right, it's settled then. I'll add you to the group chat now. Then we'll include you like we do Mom.

My sister: That's great and all, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm still super horny since Sam here interrupted our session, we gonna continue it?

Dad: Nah, I've lost my libido for now, we'll do it later. Same as we were going to do with the stream.

Dad got up and left and Mom and Sis joined him after. I sat in my room processing this drastic change in my life. I mean I still think its kinda fucked up, but it's also super hot and if I get to watch my sister naked and regularly receive nudes and videos of her, it's worth it.

After a couple of hours, I felt like I was going insane so I just watched some YouTube videos until the time came.

Mom came into my room and invited me to hers. She had her phone open on Facetime, I could see my dad and sister making out on the bed. He had his top off and she was in a bikini. I walked out with her as she led the way. She sat up in her bed and then patted the bed beside her for me to sit next to her. I obliged. She asked if I wanted to watch it on her phone or add me to the call. I opted for looking in with her.

My dad and my sister had the camera set up on a tripod and were still making out with her on the bottom and him on top. Dad pulled her bra over her head to reveal her tits. As he did, my mom nudged me with her shoulder and smiled. He began sucking on her tits. He then kissed her all the way down to her stomach and then her pussy over her panties. He looked at her and they both smiled.

He moved back up to her face and kissed her with a smile whilst rubbing her pussy. After a few minutes, you could see a wet patch forming on her panties. She started to reach down for his belt and undid it. Clearly something she had done plenty of as she didn't need to look to do it. He then pulled away and took off his pants and she took her panties off.

When I saw his dick I was impressed, I let out a little "oh" and my mom said, "It's about 9 inches." I had only seen his dick buried in my sister's mouth or pussy but never fully out in the open. I had a 7-inch dick. I'm told by others is a good size, I don't know if they were just bigging me up so I didn't feel bad or if it's actually a good size.

My mom then said, "I love how she trims her pubes. I've started doing mine the same. It cleans her up whilst still making her look womanly." I smiled and looked at her and she was rubbing her pussy over her panties. Her dress was bunched around her waist revealing her breasts. When my sister started to suck my dad off my mom began rubbing her pussy even harder. She then looked over at me and nodded to my dick which was visibly hard through my pants and said "Don't be shy, do what you want to yourself."