Familiar Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers

Grace and I both looked around, seeing that there were several small clearings among the trees. I gestured. "How about one of these?" Grace nodded, and turned back to the kids.

"Look for us in one of these clearings, kids. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom," said Donna and she and David scampered off towards the water. Josh and Peter had joined us now and we turned to them

"The kids have gone for a swim," said Grace, "so I told them to look for us in one of these little clearings. Kelly says she and Peter are quite happy if we share somewhere, since we're all first-timers. 'Cottontails' is apparently the term for us," she added, with a laugh.

"Yeah," said Josh, grinning, "I heard that one."

I turned to Peter. "You okay with spending some time with these nice people, honey?"

"Sure thing, Mom. In fact Josh has helped me with a decision about my optional module for second year. I'm going to do the computer forensics one."

"I told Peter we sometimes call in non-police specialists in cases involving computers. With non-disclosure agreements, of course, but we're not so stupid as to think that only police experts are ever right. If he does the computer forensics module, in a few years time he might well be one of those experts."

"Yeah, and I could well end up games programming or something like that instead. I'm trying not to specialize too much too soon. I think the time to specialize is if I carry on and do a master's degree after I get my bachelor's," Peter added.

"That's a decision for later, honey," I said. "We're here to explore nudism and enjoy ourselves today, and I think I'm getting used to being naked in company. I haven't cringed in ages."

Grace laughed. "I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way, but we haven't really seen others except each other, yet. We'll need to mix with other people before we can be really sure."

"True," said Josh, "maybe if we go along to the concession for some snacks, later. It will definitely be busier there."

"Good thinking," I said, "we only brought a couple of candy bars and some sodas, because we didn't know how long we'd be here, but, yes, going along to the concession sounds like a good idea."

"Well, we can't go yet, or the kids will never find us, so let's just settle here for the present," said Grace, gesturing to a little clearing adjacent to the path, with clear access to the beach. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I need sunblock before I burn."

"Good thinking, honey," said Josh.

"Definitely," I said. "Peter? Will you do my back and then I'll do yours."

"Sure thing, Mom. Where's the sunblock?"

I suspect that applying the sunblock to my back was a labor of love for Peter as his touch felt more like a caress. "Don't forget my butt," I'd told him in a low voice as we settled to the task, me on my stomach on a towel, with Peter kneeling beside me, at first, and then astride when that proved easier. And no, he didn't forget my butt. He seemed to make sure he had a good view after passing me the sunblock to apply to my own front, his eyes never leaving me as I applied the sunblock to my breasts. Heck, let him look, I thought, kneeling straight so that he had a good view, and I was equally careful doing his butt when it was my turn. And yes, I moved to be in front of him when he applied the sunblock to his own front.

Beside us, Josh and Grace were doing the same, and once done, we all settled ourselves. I can get bored just sunning myself at home, but with two attractive males who just happened to be totally naked for company, I was happy just to enjoy doing nothing. Grace and I chatted easily, mostly domestic trivia, and Josh and Peter found common cause in football and motor racing, so that the time passed easily. David and Donna came back from their swim and were duly slathered in sunblock in their turn.

We'd been there about an hour and a half or so when Josh announced, "I'm hungry. Time to head for the concession, maybe?"

"You're right, honey," said Grace. "Maybe it's time we showed ourselves to someone else. We've only seen about a dozen others while we've been here, and they were all passing through."

"You're right," I said, "everyone else that passed us here did just that, went past, even if everyone did at least say hello."

"Connie and Ellie said they might be here," said Donna, "and knowing Ellie, they'll be where the food is," she added, laughing.

"I wish I could eat as much as that girl does, and stay as slim as her," said Grace, slightly wistfully, I thought.

"You do okay, honey," said Josh, reaching for Grace's hand and squeezing her fingers. He heaved himself to his feet. "You guys coming as well?" he said, indicating Peter and me. I looked across at Peter and arched my brows in query.

"Why not?" he said. "Wonder if we'll see anyone we know?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I wonder, too. I don't think I actually know anyone who is a nudist. Well, not before today, anyway."

"We'll soon find out," said Grace, gathering up her bits and pieces as I did the same for us. She gestured to David and Donna. "Lead the way, kids, let's go get something to eat." The two kids scampered off, Grace and I fell in behind them, and Josh and Peter took up rearguard again.

"I suspect the guys will be watching our butts," said Grace in a low voice, suppressing a laugh, I thought.

"Very probably, so let's twitch 'em for them."

"Yes!" said Grace, laughing.

It didn't take us long to get along to the concession area. The food choice wasn't great, but there were enough options for us all to pick something we wanted. I had a tuna salad bowl, and Peter opted for a cheeseburger. Typical teenager! There was a shaded area with tables and seats and we found one for six that the waitress had just cleared, and the only way we could tell she was the waitress was her apron, her only garment!

Settled, we all started eating, and once I had downed a couple of bites I took time to look around. The only common factor was that everyone was naked, of course, but there were all ages, and most shapes, too. I didn't see anyone grossly overweight but there were quite a few who could have done with losing several pounds, but hey! It's a free country. I did notice several attractive men and women and not all teens and twenties, either, although no one I recognized, at least, not at first. One woman must have been nearly as old as my Mom, and she's sixty-three, but the woman looked great, regardless of her apparent age.

I looked around and caught the eye of another woman, who blinked, stared, and broke into a grin. I glanced across at Peter, smiling, enjoying the look of shock on his face as he saw the woman, too.

"Go over and say hello, Peter, why don't you?" I said, but then went on. "No, don't, she's coming over."

And the woman we'd spotted was indeed coming over, a broad smile on her face as she came.

"Someone you know?" said Grace.

"Yeah," I said, "my sister, Peter's Aunt Kara."

"And who just happens to be the Assistant District Attorney," said Josh in a low tone, his smile wry. As Kara approached, he stood and Peter did the same. Kara went straight to Peter and hugged him, then moved over and hugged me, too. She nodded to Josh.

"Detective Koniski."

"Mrs Malone."

Kara shook her head. "Not here, not today, Josh. Today it's Kara. Keep the formality for when we're working." She shook her head, looking at me. "So tell me, Kelly, what brings you and Peter here today? Free entry?"

I laughed. "Partly, yes. Mostly curiosity. I've always wondered about nudism. I guess you're a regular, sis?" I said, indicating Kara's smooth all-over tan.

She nodded. "I am now, joined about five months ago. Jenny Goldsmith brought me as her guest one weekend. I came reluctantly, thinking I'd hate it, but instead I found that I loved it, and a week later I was a member. Guess I should have told you." She laughed. "What about you, little sister? Going to join, too?"

"Too soon to say for sure, sis, but I think the answer is probably going to be yes. I like being naked with like-minded people."

"Yeah, no power-dressing here," said Kara. She turned to Josh. "Are you going to introduce me, Josh? I'm assuming these nice people are your wife and family?"

"They are indeed, Mrs -- sorry, Kara. My wife Grace, our daughter Donna and our son, David. Gang, I'd like to introduce Kara Malone, a lady I encounter quite often in my professional capacity. Luckily, we're on the same side, as Kara is Assistant District Attorney."

"Good to finally meet you," said Grace. She laughed. "I just didn't expect it to be when we're both naked!"

Kara laughed. "Yeah, well, that's just the way it is." She gestured generally at all of us. "Just out out of curiosity, how come you're all together? Kelly never mentioned you before."

Josh grinned. "Pure coincidence. Kelly and Peter came in just before us and we met up outside the admin block, said hello, found out we were all first-timers here for the free admission today and decided to stick together."

"Mutual support, I think," said Grace.

"Definitely," I said. "Kara?"

"Yes?"

"Peter and I put a privacy fence up across the end of the back yard, the only open side. Next time you come around for a swim, you don't need to bring your suit, if you don't want to."

"Thanks, sis, that's good news. Christine, too? She's around here somewhere with some of her friends, but goodness knows where."

"Of course, Christine too," I said. Hah, so my niece Christine was into the skin game as well. Good for her! A build like her mom, like me, come to that. Slim and -- dare I say it - elegant, although I'd say Kara is an inch or two bigger in the bust than me and a C cup rather than a B like me, as is Christine. We're all about the same height, around five feet eight, and anyone seeing us together would have no doubt that Kara and I are sisters or that Kara and Christine are mother and daughter.

"I'll tell her," said Kara. "For now, though, if you'll excuse me I'd better get back to my friends. Not colleagues, Josh, so you don't need to hide," she added with a grin, "friends I've made here since I've been a member. Come over and meet them when you're finished eating, if you like," she said to me, and with a smile and a farewell wave, she went back to rejoin her friends. Josh glanced across at me and grinned. I laughed.

"I don't think you'll ever see the Assistant DA in quite the same way ever again, will you?" I said.

"Guess you could say that," Josh replied, with a grin. "I always liked her, and she's very good at what she does. I suspect that when we're back in our official roles I'll have no problem recognizing the authority she carries, but that's enough about official topics, let's get back to enjoying ourselves, eh?"

We chatted easily for a while as we finished our food. I'd glanced around as I ate, but apart from Kara, I couldn't see anyone I recognized. We'd all finished eating by now and I looked across at Peter. I gestured towards where Kara was with her friends.

"Shall we go across and let Kara introduce us?"

"I guess so, Mom, she must have told them who we are, I suppose."

"Soon find out, so let's go." I turned to Josh and Grace. "I guess this is family, okay?"

"Of course it is," said Grace. "You and Peter go and say your hellos. Me, I'm about ready to head home. Tell you this, though, I'm glad we came."

"Yes!" said Donna. "Ellie was right, it's fun being naked!"

"Going to join?" I asked. "I think we will. Like Donna's friend says, it is fun being naked."

"Perhaps we will," said Grace. "Nice to have met you both, and maybe, if we become members, we'll see you here again some time."

"Perhaps we will, but for now, adios!" I said.

"Great to have met you both," said Josh. "Peter? If you take that module we discussed, and if you need any official input, I'm based at the South precinct. Okay?"

"Very okay. Thanks, Josh. Look after your mom, you two," he said to David and Donna, who both nodded smiling agreement, and then we moved away to go across to where Kara sat with her friends.

She'd seen us coming, and stood as we moved across. The group of people with her fell silent and turned smiling faces towards us. Kara stood and moved the few feet to where Peter and I waited. She moved between us, turned to face her friends and took our hands in hers.

"Okay, folks, like I said, my sister Kelly, and my nephew, Peter." She gestured to her friends and rattled off their names, none of which rang any bells, and which I'd pretty much forgotten by the time we left, an hour or so later. One name I think Peter would remember was that of a friend of Christine's, Olivia Juarez, green-eyed, olive-skinned and gorgeous, even to my eyes. Yeah, Christine came back after Peter and I had been there a half hour or so and I was warmed by the obvious welcome and approval in her affectionate greeting. Eventually, though, Peter and I said our goodbyes and headed off back towards the admin block.

"So, what do you think, Peter? Shall we join? My vote is yes, I enjoyed myself. I just like being naked, I guess."

"I vote yes as well, Mom. Dunno how often I'll actually come, but I like it here."

"We'll come together, at least the first few times, until we make our own friends here. Plenty of time to go our separate ways later." I laughed. "Kara says it took her about three visits." She and Christine are coming around for a swim next week, probably Wednesday, late afternoon. You free?"

"I think so, yes. Well, we're back at the admin block, so time to put our clothes back on. Funny, I don't really want to."

"Me either," I said. "We'll skinny-dip when we get home, eh? And spend the evening naked, just for the fun of it." I grinned, and he laughed.

"Absolutely, Mom."

"Okay, time to put our clothes back on and then we'll see about membership. Kara said to use her name as sponsor."

"Good for Aunt Kara."

Half an hour later, we were officially probationary members of Pilgrim's Bay Sun Club and took ourselves cheerfully off home. My Honda safely garaged, we went into the house. In the hallway, I turned to Peter.

"I'm going to go and get naked, sweetie. It's just coming up to three, and to be honest I just don't feel like cooking today. Takeaway again suit you?"

"Yes, please! Chinese this time?"

"Suits me. I'll order it around six, for delivery about seven, eh?"

"It's Friday, Mom, order it now. They could be busy later, but we'll be well up in the queue if we order now."

"True. Selection for two?"

"With extra spring rolls? I've got quite an appetite after being out in the fresh air at the beach."

I laughed. "Okay, extra spring rolls it is. See you in the pool in ten minutes, okay?"

"Ten it is, Mom."

We enjoyed our swim together, as always, but there was an extra zing to it with us both being naked. Finished, we showered -- separately -- then collapsed on armchair and couch in the sitting room, still naked. I grinned across at Peter and gestured at myself.

"So, son, how does your naked Mom compare to the other naked ladies you've seen today?"

"Mom, to me there were only four, possibly five, women there that really caught my eye. You, most of all, mostly because you're my Mom, but Aunt Kara, Christine and her friend, Olivia, and Grace Koniski, too. Okay, there were other women there who might possibly be considered by some men to be more attractive, but my family members and our new friends are the ones who stand out in my recollection, although if she was five or six years older I think I'd be adding Donna to the list."

"I'm slightly surprised you included Grace Koniski?"

"Dunno why, Mom. Okay, she's probably a few pounds overweight, but those pounds are nicely distributed, she's a thoroughly nice woman and once she managed to relax, very easy on this male's eye." He laughed and gave me a wry look. "Impossible though it most likely is, if I ever had the chance to bed her I'd be there in a heartbeat."

Probably to his relief, I let out a snort of laughter. "You would, eh? You like the idea of sex with older women, do you?"

He nodded. "Some, yes. Grace for one, Aunt Kara for another." A pause. "But most of all, you." He waited, looking anxiously at me, probably waiting for the explosion.

"Me? You know that's unlikely, don't you?" Liar! Even as I said it, I felt a pulse in my pussy at the thought of his cock in me.

"Yeah, I know, but I guess I'm like a lot of other young guys, attracted sexually to our mothers."

"Ah, the Oedipus complex. So, are you saying you're sexually attracted to me?"

"Yes, I am. Very much so. You're my dream MILF."

"MILF?"

"Yes, MILF. It's an acronym, stands for Mom I'd Love to Fuck, so, MILF."

"I see," I said, my tone gentle. "I've seen the term, guessed it was something sexual, but wasn't sure of the meaning. So, I'm your dream MILF, am I?"

"Absolutely, with Aunt Kara a very close second."

I smiled. "I don't think you'd better tell her, given that she's the Assistant District Attorney. You might get yourself arrested."

"No, I guess not." He studied me for a moment. "Mom? Why aren't you reacting, telling me off?"

I laughed. "I should be, shouldn't I, because it's not every day a woman finds out she's her own son's dream MILF, you know? Especially not when the two of us are absolutely bare-ass naked."

"I guess not, and I guess it's time to apologize for being so crass. So, sorry, Mom. I'm really sorry I offended you."

"Who said anything about being offended? If anything, I'm flattered."

"You are?" he said, obviously surprised at what he was hearing.

"Yes, I am. It's quite pleasing for a forty-one year old woman to learn that a nineteen year old guy finds her sexually desirable, even if he is her son. But that's enough of that for now. If you can manage to act normally for the rest of the day we'll stay naked and enjoy our new nudist lifestyle, maybe have another swim and look forward to our Chinese takeaway, later." I fixed him with my rare 'mom' look. "Well?"

"My lips are sealed, Mom, but I think that swim is a damn good idea!"

"Come on, then! Race you!"

I beat him into the pool, but only just, and we played around like a couple of kids, thoroughly enjoying ourselves, until eventually I signaled 'stop'.

"The takeaway will be here soon, so let's get showered. Want to share the shower? I'd like it if you washed my back?"

"Lead the way, Mom."

The shower in my bathroom was plenty big enough for two, and we both enjoyed the shared moment, if the smile on Peter's face was any indication. And yes, he washed my back, and I enjoyed the feel of his hands on my skin as he applied the gel, getting a rich lather going. Finished, he gave my shoulder a squeeze.

"Back all done, Mom."

"No, it's not. Do my ass and legs as well, please?"

"You sure?"

"Oh, get on with it, of course I'm sure!"

"Yes, ma'am." And that was a labor of love for him, I feel sure, given the caressing that was his hands on me. To do my legs he found it easiest to kneel and I moved my feet apart to give him access, feeling a tingle deep in my core as his hands moved up to wash my pussy. I stifled a groan of pleasure as his fingers applied the lather, but a muffled snort escaped me, mostly humor, I think, and I moved my feet a little further apart to give him better access. He certainly made sure my pussy and ass were clean!

"Okay, Mom, rinse off," he said, wriggling to his feet.

"Thanks, honey," I said. "Turn around and I'll do your back now. And I won't forget your ass," I added, with a laugh.

We both knew we were clean when we'd finished. His erection had hardened a little -- well, more than a little - while we were in the shower, and I had a good look, although I didn't say anything. I suspect that the smile and nod I gave him was encouraging, though. Finished, I turned the water off and I reflected that it was a good thing the shower was electric, because if it wasn't we'd definitely have been finishing up by having a cold shower. I had big fluffy towels ready for us and I suspect that Peter thoroughly enjoyed watching me dry my tits. I certainly enjoyed watching him dry his cock and balls just as much.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers