Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up from her breasts to her mouth. "Your fucking gorgeous tits aren't the only reason you're sexy, sis."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Just before, when you spread yourself for me on the bed? Fucking sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life."

"Sexier than Sarah?"

"Yeah!"

"But she's so hot!"

"So are you!"

"You mean that?"

"Yeah!"

"Really mean it?"

"Yeah!"

That seemed to push her over the edge. With a last drawn-out moan of, "fuck!" she came, her body stiffening and jerking under me. I kept thrusting into her, my cock plunging into her pulsating pussy, and as she started to come down, I came myself.

We lay gasping in each other's arms for a few moments, then I climbed off her. "Someone might have heard that," I said.

She reached out and stopped me getting up. "Will you cum inside both of us when we fuck Sarah tonight?"

"Yeah."

"'Cos I still don't believe you think I'm sexier than her."

"Well, in different ways, yeah? She's - I dunno - classically sexy, you're - you're curvy sexy."

"Nice save, bro. But I don't think there's anyone sexier than her. Not after I found the postcards."

"You found her postcards? When?"

"Yeah. I wanted to know what had got you so riled up, but it took me ages to scrounge up the courage to sneak into your room. Took me months! She's how I first realised I was bi."

"You sneaked into my room?"

"Yeah. More than once - after that first time, it got easier. You really shouldn't leave your phone unlocked, you know. Makes it way too easy to copy Sarah's sexy stripper pics for my own use." she grinned at me as she got up and started to dress. I was still too stunned at the thought of my youngest sister getting herself off over pics of our other sister to say anything. "One in the morning, then?"

"What?"

"For the threesome? Or would that be too early?"

"Uh, no, yeah, one should be fine."

"Great. See you then."

And that was how I started fucking Lisa. And, yeah, at one in the morning, after everyone had gone to bed, Lisa tapped on my door. She was wearing just a long baggy T-shirt, and I took a moment to reach under it to feel her luscious arse. We went across to Sarah's room, and I knocked gently before going in. Sarah sleeps naked, even in mid-winter (I was in T-shirt and shorts), and as soon as I came in she started stretching, hands behind her head, pushing her tits out. Then she saw Lisa right behind me, and curled up with a gasp.

"What's going on?" she asked in a whisper.

I crouched by the bed, and Lisa stood right behind me. "Lisa found your postcards," I told her.

Sarah looked at her younger sister. "And?"

"You're so fucking hot," Lisa told her, kneeling down.

"Oh?"

"She found them months ago," I whispered, "and has been getting off listening to us fuck ever since." At that point, Lisa slipped her hand into my shorts and started fondling my cock. Sarah noticed.

"So, what do you want to do?" she nervously asked.

"I want to fuck you both," Lisa told her, "and I want you two to carry on fucking, and I want to fuck him as well."

Sarah looked between us a few times, then pulled back the covers to reveal her tits again. "So what do I get out of it?" she asked, toying with a nipple. "You get two horny sluts to fuck, and she gets to frig herself to us fucking, but what do I get?"

"You get your horny brother and your horny sister ready, willing, and able to give you an orgasm at any time," I pointed out.

"Just 'cos someone's horny, doesn't make it a good deal," she said.

I extracted Lisa's hand from my shorts and turned to face her. I pulled her T-shirt up and off, revealing her huge tits to Sarah. Lisa shuffled forward, and I got behind her, reaching forward to cup and lift those lovely tits. "Look how sexy she is. She's worthy of your attentions, sis."

Lisa reached out and started toying with Sarah's other nipple. "C'mon, Sarah. Just one night. If you don't like it, I'll let you have him all to yourself."

She thought about it for a few moments. "All right - one night, then we'll see."

"Great." I stood up. "C'mon, let's go to my room so we don't wake mum and dad." My room was next to Lisa's, and across from Sarah's, which was next to our parents' room. That was why I didn't sneak into Sarah's room when she got back from work.

Lisa led the way, I followed, and Sarah came last, shutting the door quietly behind her. Lisa lay down on the bed and propped herself up on her side. "Who's first?" Sarah asked.

"I think you two should do something together for the right to go first," I said.

"Uh, actually," Lisa said, "could you two show me some good foreplay? I don't really know how it's done."

"What, really? I thought you watched porn?"

"The ones I watch don't really show foreplay."

"I guess we'll have to show her how it's done, then," Sarah said. She dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts down. Stroking my already-hardening cock a few times, she slipped it into her mouth and began sucking.

"Maybe something else?" I suggested. "Lisa doesn't need lessons in blow-jobs."

"Thanks," Lisa said, "but I'd really like to watch you two anyway." One of her hands was already stroking her pussy, and the other was caressing her breast.

"Mmhmm," Sarah responded. She let go of my cock and slid her lips down to its' base. She gagged a little, then started sliding back and forth, her fingers playing with my balls. Lisa moaned in appreciation as she watched her sister deepthroating her brother.

Sarah didn't do this often for me, and it felt great. The way the tip of my cock got squeezed as it went down her throat, the way her tongue swirled along the underside with each stroke. The way her breasts pressed against my thighs when she moved forward. And the fact that our other sister was lying naked on my bed a few feet away and getting herself off watching. Way too hot. Not wanting to cum too quickly, I gently withdrew from Sarah's mouth after only a couple of minutes. "Maybe something slower?" I suggested.

Sarah grinned and knelt up. Lifting her breasts, she placed my dick between them, and started rocking back and forth. "How's that?"

"Oh, I love your tits," I told her.

"Are you going to cum on them? Are you going to cover your slutty sister's big tits with your cum?"

"I promised Lisa I'd cum inside both of you."

"Yeah? We'd better get working on that, then." She stood and headed for the bed. "Move over, sis." Lisa shuffled over, and Sarah gestured for me to lie down next to her. I did, and Lisa leaned over to kiss me. "Something you should know about our brother, sis," Sarah said as she straddled me. "He loves tits, but he's all about the dirty talk." I felt her wet slit slowly sliding up and down my hard cock. "Isn't that right, bro? You like me talking about how good it feels to have your big, hard, cock thrusting up inside my dripping, wet, pussy, don't you?"

I broke the kiss long enough to agree, then went back to kissing and fondling Lisa, who was frigging herself quite hard now, and moaning into my mouth.

"Yeah, you can't get enough of your slut sister telling you about how good your big cock feels in her slut pussy, how it's always dripping wet for you." She guided my cock to her entrance and very slowly began to sink down onto it. A long moan escaped her lips, and she didn't speak again until she had all of me inside her. "Something he really likes hearing is how wet I get thinking about him when I'm at work." She started to ride me slowly, one hand rubbing her clit, the other fondling her breast. "Yeah, he gets off hearing about how his slut sister shows off her big tits, her tight arse, her shaved pussy, to whole roomfuls of men, and wishes it was him." I started moving my hips up to meet her thrusts. "How I have to frigg myself after every time I strip, 'cos I'm so wet thinking about my brother." She was panting now, and riding me hard. "And every time I cum, I'm thinking about my brother's big, hard, cock, pumping his cum deep inside my - tight - wet - pussy!" She came, and that set me off, and seconds later Lisa's body stiffened with a wail muffled by my mouth as she came as well.

Sarah pulled herself off of me then collapsed on top of me. Lisa stopped kissing me and started kissing Sarah. "I love your dirty talk," I panted, trying to recover my breath.

Lisa broke the kiss. "I love my slut sister's dirty talk as well," she said, and started kissing her again.

A few minutes later, I became aware of Sarah's hips grinding against me, and my cock getting hard again. "Ready for round two?" I asked.

Sarah broke the kiss with a start and jerked up. Lisa had been fondling her arse, and that had provoked her hip movements. "Uhh. Um, yeah." She started to get up. "You two have fun, I'm not a lezzy."

Instantly, Lisa was up as well, corralling her sister. "No, Sarah. Threesome, remember, don't go."

"I'm not into women, I don't-"

"You seemed pretty into it when I was groping you just now."

"You did," I pointed out, getting up as well, "you were grinding your hips against me."

"Well, I, y'know, I ..."

"Sarah: I'm bi," Lisa told her, "and your postcards were what clued me in. You're the sexiest woman in the world to me, and I think it's not just thoughts of your brother that turns you on," she leaned in to whisper in Sarah's ear, "I think it's your sister as well."

Sarah turned and grabbed Lisa's head for a kiss. Her hands reached down and grabbed Lisa's substantial arse, and Lisa returned the favour.

"Oh yeah, look at those nipples," I commented. They broke their kiss and looked at me. "Sarah's went rock hard the moment you grabbed her arse, Lisa."

"The moment my sister grabbed my arse," Sarah corrected, and my cock twitched.

"Looks like it's the fact that it's us is what turns us on," Lisa said. She reached up and squeezed one of her sister's breasts, and Sarah whimpered. I started stroking my cock. "Oh, I love your tits," Lisa said, and planted a kiss on her sister's mouth.

"And I love your tits," I said to Lisa, gently separating her from our sister. I kissed her deeply for a long moment, then placed my hands on her shoulders and gently urged her downwards. Lisa grinned hugely as she sank to her knees, and wrapped her tits around my cock.

Now, Sarah's boobs are firm and perky, there's not much give in them and they don't flap all that much. Getting a boob job from her is like getting a good cock massage. Lisa's boobs are noticeably bigger, they're also softer and rounder. You can squeeze them plenty and they still jiggle. So when she started rubbing my cock with them, I wasn't sure what it'd feel like.

It felt heavenly. They were so soft, so smooth, so big. It was like fucking a pair of pillows, only warm and with a cute girl attached to them. I just kept staring down at my youngest sister rubbing her huge tits over my rapidly- hardening cock, seeing her big smile gazing up at me as she got me hard, feeling her hard nipples occasionally brushing my crotch, watching her breasts move, and knowing that somewhere in there, my cock was getting harder.

"You like big tits, don't you?" Sarah's voice came from the bed. I spared her a glance, and saw she was lying down as Lisa had been before, one leg cocked up, one hand rubbing her pussy, the other groping her own breast. "You like your baby sister's big round tits rubbing all over your cock. I bet you'd like to cum all over them and then rub your cum into your sister's skin, wouldn't you? Just rubbing your sticky white mess into those big, creamy, juggs."

"Or maybe you'd like to rub it into your slut sister's big tits?" Lisa countered. "Rub your cum into those lovely big boobs, then put a push-up bra on them so that when she goes out to strip, she's showing all those men her brother's cum on her gorgeous, suckable, tits."

"Or maybe you could come down to the club and I'll give you a private dance," Sarah said. I still hadn't gone to watch her working, and I knew she didn't really want me to either, but she still teased me with things like this. "I'll let you cum on my tits, let it run down my body, then I'll go for a walk through the club wearing just my heels, and you can watch everyone see my brother's cum dripping off your sister's body."

"We'll both come down," Lisa said, "you can dance for us both, he'll cum on your tits, and I'll lick up all my brother's cum from my sister's body."

"Or," I said, carefully extracting myself from Lisa's cleavage, "I'll just throw you on the bed and fuck you now."

"Just as long as you cum deep inside me," she reminded me as she stood and went to the bed. She crawled onto it and knelt next to Sarah. "Hi, sexy."

I took a moment to watch as Lisa got comfortable and started running her hand up Sarah's inner thigh.

"Hi, baby sister." Sarah let Lisa take over rubbing her pussy and rolled onto her back.

"Hi, slut sister." Lisa's tongue started circling one of Sarah's nipples.

I knelt on the bed behind Lisa and lined up my cock. "Hi, slut sister. Your brother's going to fuck our baby sister now."

"Are you about to get fucked, sis?"

I slid inside Lisa's very wet pussy. She squeaked. "I'm being fucked now," she replied breathlessly. "Our brother's fucking me now, and it feels so good."

I grasped Lisa's gorgeous buttocks and started thrusting away, my balls and thighs slapping up against her with each stroke. I couldn't see where Sarah's right hand was, but her left was playing with her left breast. She yipped as Lisa thrust two fingers of her right hand deep into her sister's cunt. "Gods, sis, you're lucky I'm so wet!"

"I'm keeping pace with our brother, sis. I guess my pussy's wetter than yours."

"Or maybe you're the slutty sister. You get turned on listening to your brother and sister fuck, you frigg yourself over sexy pictures of your big sister, your pussy's wetter than mine. Sounds like a slut to me, right bro? Are you fucking your slut sister now, while she fingers your other sister?"

"I reckon I'm fucking two sluts tonight," I replied between breaths, "and they're both my sisters." I sped up my strokes, eliciting moans from Lisa, who sped up her own strokes, causing Sarah to start yelping.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa gasped. "Guess I'll - have to wait - to suck your - sexy big tits - sis!" Both Lisa and Sarah were being driven several inches with each thrust, so it was no wonder Lisa couldn't keep her lips around Sarah's nipple.

"Use your thumb!" was all Sarah could manage in reply. Lisa extended her thumb and pressed it against Sarah's clit. Sarah began emitting a high-pitched wail from the back of her throat. She started to go cross-eyed, her body tensed up, her back arched so much her bum lifted off the sheets, pressing her crotch further onto Lisa's hand, and with a gasp she shuddered, and came. After a few seconds, she grabbed Lisa's head and pulled her into a kiss. I had to shuffle up to keep inside her, and in a few more strokes I came. I pulled out, and Sarah broke the kiss. "I want to taste you," she said. Lisa scrambled to sit astride her sister's head, and lowered herself down. Sarah's arms wrapped around her thighs and pulled her sister's pussy hard against her face. After only a few seconds of what must have been very intense licking, Lisa put her hands over her mouth to stifle her scream, and her whole body shuddered as she came, her tits bouncing freely.

We all collapsed on the bed, Lisa in the middle, my arm around her cupping a breast, Sarah's leg wrapped around one of Lisa's.

We fell asleep, and I woke in the morning with a hard-on pressing into Lisa's butt. She shifted uneasily, and Sarah spoke. "Morning wood, is it?"

Lisa shifted again, this time exploratorily. "Feels like, yeah."

"There's only one cure for that," Sarah told her. "Blow-job. Put your mouth around your brother's big cock and show your sister what you know."

So Lisa threw off the covers and turned around, put the tip of my dick in her mouth and started stroking the shaft with her hand, while Sarah watched and masturbated. Despite her inexperience, Lisa was good at blow-jobs, and it didn't take me long to cum. I warned her, and Sarah sprang to Lisa's side. "Swallow your brother's cum," she told her. I came, and Lisa swallowed, then Sarah pulled her up and kissed her while groping her breast. "I'll do tomorrow," she said, "and we can take it in turns. But now, he's got to go to work, so we should take some time together to compare notes. Maybe sixty-nine minutes in your room, yeah?"

And that's how I started getting a blow-job every morning from my sisters. But it's not one of my sisters sucking my cock now. How can I tell? Because I can hear Lisa and Sarah having sex in their room next door, that's why. Sarah's got a really distinctive moan when Lisa uses her strap-on to fuck her, and it's coming regularly. That strap-on was my nineteenth birthday present to Lisa, and she first used it two weeks later to give Sarah her twentieth birthday present.

So who's sucking my cock right now? My mother.

See, about three months before Lisa's twenty-first, our dad died. Bit of a freak accident, really - heavy fog, speeding car, escaped cow, inevitable really. So, anyway, we couldn't really afford to stay in our old four-bedroomed house without his event manager's salary. With mum just doing temp office work, me at the council, and Sarah stripping, it wasn't enough. Specially with paying for Lisa's college. She had to drop out, only a few months before she graduated, but at least they let her keep her course credits if she ever managed to re-enroll. Anyway, Lisa got a job in a shop, and Sarah started stripping more nights; but mum couldn't handle it, she had a bit of a breakdown. Fortunately her brother-in-law was able to arrange for me to have access to our parents' financials and things, and it was mostly me who organised the move to a smaller place - a three-bedroomed terrace, with the third bedroom in the converted attic. I got one room, my sisters got the other, and mum got the attic - when she got back from hospital, that is.

She came back in late March, about two weeks after we'd moved. We'd busted our butts off to get everything unpacked and welcoming for her, and she seemed to like it. The first thing she did was go upstairs and have a lie down, and that was when our uncle had a word with us. Apparently, during her illness, mum had got heavily into spiritualism - and not one of the popular forms, but some weird mish-mash of tribal beliefs from all over - India, Africa, China, South America, Australia. He was glad that it had helped her deal with dad's death, but he was worried she had been a bit brainwashed. We said we'd keep an eye on her.

So, a couple of weeks later, it was Easter, and on the Saturday, mum called me up to the attic for a word. Her long dark hair was loose (mine and dad's hair's dark too, the girls are blondes) and hanging down the back of her chair that she was stretched out in, and she was wearing a dressing gown. She told me to have a seat, so I sat on the bed.

"I know the last few months have been difficult for all of us," she began, "but I want you to know that I'm recovered from what happened. And that when I was in hospital I found a new way of looking at things, a way to help me cope." And she started talking about her spiritualism, and I really should have been paying attention, but that was when I noticed her legs were bare. They were stretched out in front of her and crossed at the ankles, and the way her gown fell meant I could see up to her mid-thigh. Quite nice legs, really, very shapely. I mean, she was only forty-two, forty-three, something like that, still in her prime, no reason why her legs wouldn't be sexy, really. And I was just starting to imagine what the bits of her body further up under her gown were like, when she said something that snapped my attention back to her. "I don't see it as something to be ashamed of, and neither should you, and I would really like us to explore this path together." And she looked at me expectantly.