All Comments on 'Family Affair: Bathroom Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
faceless_criticfaceless_criticover 1 year ago

Loved this. Would like to see next BIKINI BEACH ANAL, then followed by DAD TAKES DICK TOO. The thought of having a son dominating his entire family is a real turn on.

Zane1234Zane1234over 1 year ago

Would LOVE to see what happens in the tent and Bikini Beach Anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dirty talk is hot as hell. Love the whole premise

CB_Grl_DaniCB_Grl_Daniover 1 year ago

I vote for Bikini Beach Anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome some of the best I've ever read. I don't know how ladies can have such thoughts in their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a fantastic read and honestly a fantasy I've had myself. Nice to see it in words though. Would love to see more. May be the crazy threesome or bikini beach anal next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the characters, mom, son, and daughter. And your humor was great again too. When I got to the sentence, "Tanya went bug-eyed again..." I just about lost my coffee out of my nose. Also, I really love stories where there's no villain, no melodrama, no sudden downturn 3/4 of the way through... or any other formula bullshit. Just good fun and happy endings, although this one may feel incomplete - it is one that could have continued on and I would have been quite content. I think the brother and sister were due for some quality time together! Finally, its not that I don't know what I'm getting into with an author who goes by the name silkstockinglover, and I don't mind the nylon/silk stocking fetish and sex. But in some stories it has more of a role than others, and I suppose since - although I appreciate them - they are not among my primary quirks, I like when its not so much a central focus. Please don't be mad, I'm not complaining irrationally, just expressing my appreciation for one set of your stories.

As always, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please make dad takes dick too I'm dying to read that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh fuck... This went from hot to hotter! As far as the next instalment goes, I'd love to see little sister reclaim her brother by taking him up her ass.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Fantasztikus olvasmány és őszintén szólva, magam is fantáziáltam. De jó ezt szavakban látni. Szívesen látnám a folytatást. Lehet, hogy egy őrült hármas vagy a bikinis beach anális lesz a következő?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing stories. Needs few more to complete the family affair.

upyoursixupyoursix12 months ago

Bikini beach anal!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dear author WTF?

Where is the next chapter?

Erhm sorry, I meant would you be so kind and write the next chapter for us?

Pretty please...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting situation again but the low-grade porn dialogue you always use makes it laughable instead of erotic. You need to keep your characters at least somewhat realistic in order to be actually taboo and thus erotic. What you do with the hardcore smutty talk makes it like comic book plastic dolls miming some 1970s sex film. The mom is nothing like any real mom. She's just a random porn slut that you're calling Mom. The idea is a huge fail. Keep it real and it stays hot.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

Fun read... going to be fun reading the next chapters.

1976_1976_9 months ago

I have always fantasized about my mother and sister just like this . But reading someone else's words is great. And draining.... lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful! Silk Stocking, you are fantastic!! I hope you are somehow very rich given your talent, and the time you spend giving us so much pleasure:)

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore8 months ago

I love your writing. You are very talented. Please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Need a sequel ASAP 🔥

MardracMardrac7 months ago

Please continue with both the beach anal and 3so.e

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just Brilliant, got me wet and chuckling 🤭

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My 3rd time of reading this and still love it.

But, When are you going to continue this series?

maxsteelemaxsteele6 months ago

Firstly I think we need a story about the past that describes Phillip's and Tanya's mother's activities in the past so we can understand how she got the way she is and who her sexual partners/masters/mistresses were. Secondly I have a feeling that the reason their father isn't fucking their mother regularly is because he is having sex with his mother and he probably was having sex with her from before he got married to Phillip's mother. Lastly while Phillip can take all of Tanya's virginities in one day and please his mother and sister while his father is away, all of this should lead to a big family orgy.

maxsteelemaxsteele6 months ago

Forgot to include the idea of the mother and Tanya lesbian fest and also maybe Phillip and his mother could learn of Tanya's failed relationships to boys and that either Phillip could be the cause of their failure or that Tanya realises that those relationships failed as she was attached to females the whole time without knowing it with Phillip being the only exception to the rule.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, loads of fun and cum and a few surprises. Well Done!

thisguy01thisguy013 months ago

This was amazing need more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter- Phillip continued to fuck his sister Tanya and his mother. Two weeks later, Phillip's mother told him privately that she was pregnant, the baby was from his fucking her and not from Phillip's father. Eight months and one week later, Phillip's mother gave birth to a baby girl that looked like Tanya. Phillip's father was very happy, thinking the baby was his sperm. Phillip and his mother were relieved. Phillip accepted a job in the same city where his sister Rachel attended the nearby university. They continued to fuck constantly since they lived in a two-bedroom apartment. Phillip and Rachel slept together every night except when their parents came to visit. Some weekends only Philip's mother visited. When Phillip's mother came alone, Philip would sleep with both women, and they would fuck all weekend. Philip impregnated his mother one more time and she gave birth nine months later to a baby boy. Luckily the baby boy looked like both Phillip and his father, so everyone was happy. Rachel graduated from the university in three years by taking summer classes and twenty-one semester hours in the fall and spring semesters. The day Rachel received her diploma, she quit taking birth control pills. Phillip and his sister Rachel moved across the country to a state on the opposite coast. Phillip's father died unexpectantly from a heart attack. Phillip and his sister Rachel got married by using Rachel's middle name as her last name with a local justice-of-the- peace. Eight months and two weeks later, Rachel gave birth to twin babies, a baby boy and a baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How did his sister Rachell figure into this story?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 stars,

Can hardly wait for the next part!

Thank you for writing and publishing this story!

Steve

Coochielover71Coochielover7129 days ago

Bikini beach anal and crazy threesome sound great to me. Really enjoyable story!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES