Family Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
It always starts with a kiss.
7k words
4.59
148.8k
248

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers

Author's note: Welcome to my new series. For a long time I never understood full family incest stories. Being that my style has mostly been slow burn with a lot of conflict fitting for committing such a taboo act, I found it implausible even in a category known for implausible. I could see two members of the family crossing a line, but everyone? Nah, not for me. Then I thought more about it and realized how much fun it could be as well as a challenge to see what angle I could come up with to try and make it work. You'll be the judge of whether or not it does. Enjoy. Lovecraft68

"Daddy?"

Larry opened his eyes to see Haley standing next to the bed.

"Hey, hon." He blinked, clearing the sleep from his eyes and saw it was ten thirty, he must have fallen asleep waiting for Rachel to come home. "What's up?"

"Hmm, I was going to ask you the same thing, daddy." She smiled down at him then licked her lips.

He bet she knew exactly what was up. Larry was naked beneath the blanket, his cock rising just from staring at his luscious nineteen year old daughter. Haley wore a pink sleeveless t-shirt that barely covered her ass and it was obvious by the way her nipples were poking through the thin material she wasn't wearing a bra.

Enough of her slender well shaped legs were showing to tell him there were no shorts under the shirt and knowing his little minx of a daughter, possibly not even panties. In fact her coming into his room with Rachel still out and her brother working had him betting all that was underneath was her bare ass.

Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her baby blue eyes were beaming down at him, a playful smile on her full pink lips. The ones that matched the fuller, pinker lips between her legs.

"Not sure what you mean, honey." Larry teased, "What could be up with me?"

"Your nice big cock." She giggled and between that and her saying the word cock, he was now fully hard.

"Haley, that's not very proper."

"Who cares about proper?" She put her hand on his cock through the blanket, "Hmm, is this proper, you getting hard for your little girl?"

"No, it's really not." He did a good job of looking serious. "You probably shouldn't do that."

"Come on, daddy!" she whined, stamping her bare foot, "I'm horny!"

"Aww, my baby girl's horny?" he was having a hard time keeping the lust from his voice. "I don't know, mom will be home soon, we'd better wait."

"But I want it now!" She pouted, squeezing his cock and causing him to lose control and moan and not just from the contact, but seeing her long, slender fingers wrapping around the bulge beneath the covers.

"Hmm," He made a show of thinking, "Your brother's not home; right?"

"Not for two more hours!" she declared, grabbing the top of the blanket and trying to pull it down, but he held onto it.

"Do your homework?" He was grinning.

"I did!" Haley released his cock and stripped her shirt off.

"Oh, that's so not fair." Larry whispered, taking in his daughter's tight little body.

Haley's tits were on the small side, but perky, firm, and looked just right on her slender form. Her adorable pink nipples were hard and letting his eyes run down her smooth flat belly, he finished at the puffy lips of her smooth cunt.

"No fair to tease!" She leaned over, pushing her tit into his face.

Larry opened wide to accept the hard little pink morsel of her nipple, but she pulled it away and laughed.

"See? Not very nice is it, daddy?" She turned and shook her small, firm ass at him, then yelped when he dealt her a playful slap.

"Get over here little girl."

"Yes sir!" She grabbed the covers again and this time he let her pull them off, exposing his long thick cock, hard and ready for his hot little daughter.

"Oh, is that all for me?"

"For now, when your mother gets home..." he groaned when she grabbed his cock and pumped it.

"Hmm, so big!" She sighed and bending over the bed, opened wide, ready to take him into her pretty little mouth.

"Whoa!" he grabbed her arm and tugged her up towards him, "What's the rule, Haley?"

"But..." She looked down at his cock, "I want to suck your dick, daddy!"

Oh, she was so damn precious! "And I want you to, but remember we have a rule honey, what is it?"

Haley returned the smile, "Love before lust."

"That's right." He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled him into her, "We always start with a kiss, don't we?"

"Hmm," Haley purred into his lips when he pressed them to hers.

Larry held her against his chest well aware of her hard nipples pressing into him. He rubbed her back, enjoying the feel of her smooth soft skin and her even softer lips. Her tongue darted into his mouth and he gently sucked on it while continuing to kiss her.

He ran his hand up through her hair and gave her pony tail a playful tug while kissing her harder. Haley's hand strayed down his stomach and wrapped around him. He moaned as his daughter stroked his cock while working her sensual lips more firmly to his.

Haley kissed his neck, then whispered, "Love you, daddy."

"Love you too, Haley."

"Can I please suck your cock now?"

"I'd love for my little girl to, oh fuck!" he moaned when she slid down his stomach, opened wide and took him deep into her warm wet mouth.

"Mmm-hmm!" Haley moaned, her blue eyes rolling back as she worked her lips down his shaft taking more of his long cock down her throat.

She was still leaning over the bed and Larry put his hand on her ass, fondling it while he watched his daughter release his cock and run her soft pink tongue down his shaft.

"Oh, you are such a good girl." he told her when her tongue worked down and over his balls while pumping his now wet cock.

Haley continued to show what a good girl she was by sucking on each of his balls, then bathing them with that sweet tongue. Larry slid his fingers along the crack of her ass, loving how she wiggled back and forth; yearning for her daddy to finger her.

He teased the tips of his fingers through her wet slit and she moaned and pushed her hips, trying to shove them inside her. She emitted one of those precious little whimpers when he kept his hand on her ass.

"Play with my pussy!" she moaned now rubbing his cock against her soft cheek, pressing the head against her skin and getting her face sticky with his pre cum.

He had been planning on teasing her a little more because he adored her whimpers and bratty little pouts, but she had quickly sucked him back into her mouth and was now moving her head in a slow sensual rhythm that felt fucking amazing.

Even better than the feeling her his daughters mouth on his throbbing prick was the way she had her mouth open wider than necessary and making sloppy sucking and choking sounds, spit flowing down her chin and his cock.

To reward her for taking such damn good care of him, Larry eased his fingers through her wet lips and pushed two into his daughter's tight little twat. She moaned around him and moved her hips, shoving his fingers deeper.

Larry placed her thumb on her clit, rubbing it gently, making her feel good, but not trying to get her off yet, the same way she was sucking him. Speaking of sucking, Larry was looking forward to getting that hard little pink nub under his tongue and make his little girl squeal nice and loud for him.

Right now, Larry was content to relax on the bed and watch his daughter giving him a slow, sloppy porn quality blow job while he fingered her tight slit and thought about how much tighter it would be around his thick cock.

"That feels really good baby girl." he sighed, "You're taking good care of your daddy, aren't you?"

Her answer was to place her hands on his side and using just her mouth took him deeper, still in that sexy slow rhythm. Damn, did it get any better than this?

"Hey, what the fuck?"

He lifted my head from my pillow to see Rachel walking into the room, "What the hell is going on here?"

"Haley said she was horny." Larry told her, "How could I say no to this?" he used his free hand to point to Haley, who with a giggle, continued to suck him while her mother came over to the opposite side of the bed.

"Haley's always horny." Rachel pointed out, "And you need to be careful, Randy comes home early sometimes if work is slow, you didn't even hear me coming."

"True," Larry, reached over and sliding his hand under his wife's short red sundress, fondled her pussy through her lacey thong. "But I might hear you coming soon."

"Well," Rachel reached up and released her hair from the clip she used to pin it up with. "Now that I'm here." She shook her head, letting her long black hair flow down her bare shoulders, "That does look pretty good."

Rachel licked her lips and with a playful smile, grabbed Haley's pony tail and using it as a handle guided her daughter's head up and down her husband's cock.

"Come on Haley, you can take it deeper than that." She pushed down and with what Larry was sure was an exaggerated gagging sound for their benefit, opened wider and took his cock all the way into her throat.

"That's it." Rachel encouraged her when her lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft, "Now lick daddy's balls, just like I showed you."

Haley slipped her tongue out across his balls, causing him to moan and he returned the favor to his wife by working his fingers into her thong and finding her swollen clit.

"Hmm, I am warming up to this idea." She smiled down at him, her big brown eyes alight with lust.

She removed her hand from Haley's head and told her, "Why aren't you cupping daddy's balls and jerking him?"

Haley removed him from her mouth, "I was showing off, mom."

"For a minute that's fine, but when I taught you how to suck cock I told you to use both hands and your mouth, make him feel good with everything you have. That's how you get and keep a good man honey, make him happy and he'll make you happy."

"Okay, mom!" Haley smiled up at her through her sticky lips and cupping his balls, stroked him gently in her hand while sucking gently on just his head.

"You're over dressed, Rachel." He told her.

"Damn straight I am!" She untied the sundress from behind her neck and did a sexy shimmy to help it fall to the floor and pool at her feet.

"Looking good, babe." Larry said, his eyes on his wife despite the fact his daughter was still working the tip of his cock with sweet little licks and sucks.

Rachel was the opposite of Haley. Taller, curvier, and much bustier. When her red lace bra came off her large well rounded tits sprang free and in spite of her forty four years those tits were still standing high and firm.

Rachel wasn't what he would call full figured, but had nice hips, soft inviting thighs and a plump round ass. He would describe her body as lush, especially those soft thighs. Between those thighs, beneath a small patch of dark fur were the plump, rosy lips of her pussy.

Her large hard nipples were the same shade of rose red and currently being stroked by her red nails as she cupped them for him.

"Like what you see, baby?" She breathed, squeezing her soft tits, "I know I'm not as young and cute as Haley, but am I still okay?"

"Rachel, you're the hottest fucking milf I've ever seen."

"Yeah?" she leaned over the bed and kissed him. "You told my mother that twenty years ago."

"It was true back then." He whispered against her lips, his hands cupping her heavy breasts as she leaned over him, "But now you're the milf and we have our own sexy little daughter."

"Lucky guy, Larry." Rachel, grabbed his hand and slid it back between her legs, "Getting mom daughter threesomes then and now."

"Oh, and you didn't get it from me and your father a bunch of times?"

"True." She moaned when his fingers entered her, "And pretty soon I'll get taken by my husband and my boy."

"Real soon," he whispered, his cock jumping in Haley's hand at the thought that soon he would sit back and watch his eighteen year old son become a true man of the family by fucking his mother.

For the first time since Haley had begun blowing him, he moved his hips, thrusting them upwards and pushing deeper into her eager mouth.

"Oh, that got you hot didn't it, baby?" Rachel asked, pressing her lips to his ear, "Randy fucking me? Fucking Haley, the four of us fucking? Soon, Larry, oh," she purred, "So soon, but for now?"

She rose higher and shoved her tit into his mouth. Larry sucked on his wife's beautiful nipple while fondling the other. Rachel moaned, moving her tits side to side, letting him suck both before leaning back.

"Hmm, that cock looks damn good, want to share it with mommy?"

Haley's response was to remove his cock from her mouth, a trail of spit mixed with precum flowing down her chin. With a smile, she pushed his cock towards the other side of the bed. Leaning over the bed as Haley was, Rachel placed her head over his cock and looked at him, wagging her tongue.

"Ready to watch your wife and your little girl share your big dick, daddy?"

"You know, I was just thinking when Haley was doing such a good job of sucking my cock, life didn't get much better, but it's about to!" He laughed.

"Then allow me to make it better." Rachel winked, then opening wide took him easily all the way down her throat. He groaned as she fluttered her tongue around the base of his shaft, then bobbed her head rapidly, showing off for Haley by taking him so deep his balls were hitting her chin each time.

"Wow!" Haley whistled in admiration, "Mom can really suck cock!"

She moaned when Larry resumed rubbing her clit and moving his fingers, then reaching behind Rachel did the same, slipping his fingers between her legs and pushing his fingers into her sopping pussy while rubbing her clit.

Rachel whimpered around his cock, then grabbing Haley's hand around his shaft, moved it up and down. She let go and Haley kept moving, her hand following the wet trail of her mother's lips, jerking him into her mouth.

Rachel released him with a loud slurping sound and pushed his cock into Haley's eager mouth. His daughter sucked him greedily, taking him as far as she could as fast as she could. Rachel watched with a smile, then easing him from her mouth, gave her a long tongue filled kiss.

Larry moaned, his cock jerking in Haley's hand as he watched the taboo sight of his wife and daughter kissing, their sticky lips inches over his cock and their soft tongues dancing across each other.

They emitted identical moans and both moved their hips into his hands which he kept busy, pumping and rubbing and making the two sexy women in his life moan and wriggle for him, their tight wet pussies squeezing his fingers.

"Lick it, baby girl." Rachel said softly, "Give daddy a show."

She wagged her tongue, fluttering it around his swollen head and Haley did the same.

"Goddamn, I'm a lucky man," he moaned watching them, "Two of the hottest women ever and not only do I get both of them, but get to love them too!"

"I love you, daddy!" Haley giggled, "And your cock."

"What about mommy's pussy, baby girl?" Rachel placed, "You love that too?"

"Hmm, I love it! Loved auntie's too when she came to visit!"

"My big sis does have a hot little cunt." Rachel sighed, then placing her lips to Larry's cock moved her head up and down sliding them along the side of it.

Haley mimicked her, working the other side of his shaft with her equally soft lips. Larry was breathing hard, his aching dick held straight up by Haley as they both worked it with their mouths. Rachel slipped her mouth over it, gave it several quick sucks, then pushed it to Haley who did the same.

They repeated it several times, passing his cock back and forth like fleshy lollipop before Rachel leaned up, "Get on your back baby girl, Mommy needs to come and I want to watch your dad's big fat cock inside that little pink cunt."

Haley obediently climbed onto the bed, his fingers sliding wetly from inside her as Rachel continued to suck his cock, but nice and slow, her tongue pressing against his shaft and shaking her head back and forth working his sensitive head.

She straightened then climbed up onto the bed next to him, a long trail of spit hanging down to her big beautiful tits and pushing himself up onto his knees, he put his arms around his wife and kissed her hard, fondling her breasts while Haley stretched out on her back next to them.

Rachel turned to the side and swinging her leg over Haley's head, straddled her face, lowering her pussy down into her daughters open mouth and ready tongue.

"Yes." She moaned, "That's it baby girl shove that tongue in your mother's pussy." She rolled her eyes back in pleasure as Haley wrapped her arms around her thighs and pulled further down into her face.

"Come on, Larry," She beckoned to him with her finger, "Get over here and fuck our daughter, make her yelp into her mama's pussy."

Not needing to be told twice, Larry moved between Haley's long slender legs, and lifting them up by her ankles drove his cock into her sinfully tight little box. He slammed into her giving Rachel what she wanted by making her squeal into his wife's hot wet flesh.

He spread her legs open and fucked her with long hard strokes, watching as his glistening cock plundered his baby girl's pink slit.

"Oh, oh oh, Daddy!" Haley yelped between Rachel's legs. "Fuck me! Keep fucking me!"

"She's such a good girl." Rachel smiled and rocked her hips, working Haley's rigid tongue into her pussy. "Eat that pussy until I come and maybe mommy will lick yours. Oh!"

She gasped when Haley removed her tongue from inside her and worked her tongue rapidly around her clit, "Someone wants that don't they?"

Rachel smiled at Larry and leaning forward kissed him. He placed Haley's feet on his shoulders and grabbed Rachel's breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingertips. The two kissed passionately, they're tongues waging war while their teenage daughter squealed and moaned beneath them.

"Fuck her harder." She whispered, "She came in here for daddy's dick, give it to her."

Larry thrust his hips harder and faster, increasing the muffled yelps between Rachel's thighs. Rachel sighed and moaned into their kiss when Haley's enthusiastic tongue worked frantically around her swollen clit, mixing in a few quick sucks that sent a shiver through her.

Reaching down between Haley's thighs, Rachel placed two fingers on her clit and rubbed them in hard fast circles. Her daughter jerked her hips into her husband's thrusting cock and she whimpered into her aching pussy.

"You going to come on Daddy's cock?" She asked, speaking between her increasingly deep breaths as her daughter's flickering tongue combined with watching Larry fuck her had her getting close to the edge.

"Hmm-mmm!" Haley groaned, her hips now thrusting into Larry's plunging cock and her legs straightening over his shoulders, her foot pointed downward and her toes curling.

Rachel and Larry had been playing with Haley for close to year now and another wave of heat flowed through her when she saw all the telltale signs her baby girl was going to come soon. She moved her fingers faster on her clit and ground her hips in tight circles, working her clit into Haley's tongue.

Larry slid his lips from hers and lowering his head, sucked on her left nipple while playing with the other. He leaned over further, bending Haley's legs back and taking her ass off the bed, causing him to pound even deeper into her.

Haley was yelping loudly into her mother's slick flesh and her fingers dug into Rachel's thighs while she frantically licked her pussy trying to make her come while closing in on her own orgasm.

Larry was moaning himself, his girls had worked his cock up with their mouths and his daughter's exquisitely tight pussy had his balls tightening each time he thrust into her.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers
12