Family Affairs Ch. 33

Story Info
Fun in the darkroom with Matt and Mary.
1.8k words
4.64
45.5k
5
0

Part 33 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"You take the film out of the cartridge and thread it in this slot here," Matt explained to Mary as they stood next to each other in his darkroom. "Once you have the film in the reel, you put the reel in the developing canister, put the lid on, pour developer in, agitate it a little, set the timer, and wait."

"Doesn't it have to be dark to do all that?" Mary asked.

Matt nodded. "It does when you thread the film in," he said. "Once that's done, we can do the rest with the lights on." He walked over to the light switch. "Ready?"

Mary nodded. Matt flipped the switch and the room was plunged into total darkness.

"My word!" Mary exclaimed. "How can you see to do anything? I can't believe how dark it is in here!" Then she felt his hands slide under her arms and cup her breasts. His fingers began teasing her nipples.

"Oh!" she moaned, leaning back against him. "Matt! You're impossible!" Her hands covered his as excitement suffused her.

"We haven't made love in over twelve hours," Matt whispered in her ear.

"But...but what about the pictures?" Mary stammered.

"We'll get to them in a minute," he said. He ran his tongue into her ear, causing tingles of bliss to bounce around inside her head, then he released her.

"Why don't I get this started?" Mary heard him say, then she heard rustling as he threaded the film into the developing canisters. "There."

His voice came from behind her, then the lights came on. "Now," Matt said. He walked over to Mary, put his arms around her, and kissed her.

"Matt, what are you doing?" Mary asked, puzzled, as the young man urged her back against the counter. He didn't reply. Then his hands grasped her waist and he lifted her up onto the counter.

"There," he said. He began undoing the buttons of her blouse, opened it, then he pushed it down over her shoulders, leaving her nude from the waist up.

Rapt, Mary felt his lips working over her neck and shoulders, down onto her heaving chest. "Oh! Matt!" she groaned, leaning back on out stretched arms. He was driving her wild! He always drove her wild! He kept on licking and sucking her breasts, bringing her to the very edge of orgasm, then backing off. The sensations were unbelievable!

A buzzer went off. "I...I have to...to do something," Matt said. "I'll be right back."

Mary sat there trembling, listening as he poured chemicals out of the canisters and poured others in. Then he set the timer and walked back to her. She hadn't moved. She couldn't.

"Let's see..." Matt mused, "Where were we? Oh, yes I was doing this, wasn't I?"

"Uh!" Mary gasped when his lips again covered one of her nipples. Now his hands were unhooking her jeans. He tugged them down over her legs, pulled a stool over, and sat down.

"What...what is he doing?" Mary wondered, then she knew. Electricity arced through her as he began to lick, kiss, and nibble her thighs. His finger explored her vagina, teasing, touching, and circling. He was driving her crazy! She lost the ability to talk. All she could do was moan and gasp with joy.

"Mmnnh!" she crooned as his finger slid into her dripping tunnel, then began to move in and out. Her moans of bliss grew louder. Then she felt his breath on her vagina. "Yes! Yes!" she cried, "Please!"

Matt heard Mary's impassioned plea and, as his finger continued plunging in and out of her vibrating body, he bent and drew the nubbin of her clit between his lips.

"Annh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh! Oh!" Mary cried, as Matt's lips and tongue took her to the pinnacle of erotic delight, and over. "C-C-C-Coming! Ah! Ah! I'm coming! Ah!" Her hips gyrated on the smooth surface of the counter and she felt like she was exploding into a million wonderful pieces.

"My God, Matt!" Mary whispered when her senses returned to near-normal. "That was incredible!"

"I kind of hoped it would be," Matt replied. He stood up, pulled her against him, and kissed her. Once again, a buzzer sounded.

"Back in a second," he said, moving to the canisters and fussing with them again. Finally, he turned. "They're done. Want to take a look?"

Mary slid off the counter and walked over to him. Her legs were still a bit wobbly.

Matt unthreaded the developed film and held it up to the light.

Mary examined the film. The negatives looked surreal. She had to remind herself that what was dark on the film would be pale on the final prints and vice-versa. She was so interested in what she was doing, she forgot she was naked.

Matt, however, was painfully aware of Mary's state of undress. The warmth of her body radiated into him through his clothing as she stood close to him, examining his work.

"Got...got to, uh, hang these up to dry for a bit," he stuttered, "ah...then we...ah, we can um, make prints."

Part of his discomfiture came from the fact that Mary had begun caressing his rigid club through his pants. "Matt, am I distracting you?" she asked softly, licking his ear exactly the way he'd licked hers.

"Wow, are you ever!" he replied.

Mary pulled down his zipper, reached in his pants, and guided his throbbing dong out into the air.

"Oohh!" he moaned, his legs getting weak, when Mary began stroking him.

"Now it's my turn," Mary said. She dropped to her knees.

Matt groaned when his swollen organ began sliding in and out of her mouth. "Oh! Oh! Mary! Oh, God! Mary! I'm gonna come!" he wailed. He did, shooting gobs and gobs of his come into her mouth.

Mary loved it. She swallowed all she could, but couldn't take all of the torrent he spewed into her. Some of it oozed out of her mouth and ran down her chin, dripping onto her heaving breasts.

When they finished, they took a shower together. Matt was absolutely delighted to have another opportunity to wash Mary, and she loved having him do it. He was so thorough! He washed her pussy so well, she almost came again! And her breasts, too! How he seemed to love them!

Matt was having a ball. Her body was such a wonder to him. He did her back, then her legs, leaving her bottom for last. Then each perfectly formed nether cheek got a full measure of attention and was left covered by sparkling bubbles and lather. Then he slid his hand into the snug cleft between her buttocks.

"Oh!" Mary purred, her body jolting, as he caressed the tight pucker of her anus.

"She likes that!" Matt observed with delight, surprised. He didn't know women liked to be touched there. He stored his discovery for future reference.

When they finally finished, they dried each other off, then went back out into his bedroom and tumbled onto his bed.

Lips and tongues again caressed bare flesh, and once more excitement blossomed into urgency. Matt rolled atop his beautiful older lover and dove his rampant erection into her willing body.

"Yes!" Mary groaned, her legs locking around his driving hips, "Oh, yes, Matt! Do it! Oh, God! Do it! Annggh! Annggh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!" Once more, she exploded into the ultimate in blissful experiences.

"Mary! I love you!" Matt cried as his body released, pouring more of his seed into her.

Sated, they dozed off and slept dreamlessly for several hours.

Matt woke up first. He looked at Mary, so pretty lying there, the wild mass of her curly black hair surrounding her gorgeous face. He bent and kissed her and was surprised when her arms moved around him and she returned the kiss.

"You make me feel better than I believed was possible," she told him.

"Ah...the pictures are probably dry," Matt said, still a bit embarrassed by her praise of his sexual prowess.

Mary stretched languidly.

"I love when you do that," Matt whispered.

"Come on," Mary said, "Let's finish those pictures before we wind up doing something else." She had noticed that Matt's penis was already half-erect. Young men were simply fantastic!

This time both of them stood nude in the red glow of the darkroom's safety light while Matt slipped the film into the enlarger and made prints of the pictures he'd taken of Mary.

"OK," he said after the enlarger light winked off. "Let's see what we have."

He walked over to a row of trays and poured in some developer. Mary moved with him and he felt the warmth of her skin against his as he worked. Working in the darkroom had never been this wonderful! He turned and felt the softness of her breast. He slipped the print in the developer and, almost magically, the picture began to appear.

Mary's breath caught as the picture became clear. Matt had chosen one of the pictures he'd taken at her house, one that he'd snapped just as she was coming.

A combination of emotions flooded her, the memory of that day, the feelings she'd given herself, and the realization of what she and Matt had been sharing. Her legs felt a little weak.

He put his arm around her. "You're shaking," he said.

"I...it's...I guess I didn't expect...the picture is beautiful," Mary said haltingly. "You are a genius!"

"Not really," Matt said. "I just point and shoot. It's my subject that's beautiful." He cuddled her and kissed her on the tip of her nose.

She kissed him softly. "Do more," she said, "I want to see more of the pictures."

Matt turned toward the enlarger. "OK, Tell you what," he said. "I'll make the prints, you develop them." He showed her how to turn what appeared to be shiny blank paper into finished pictures and they went to work.

After an hour, Mary had put what seemed like a million pictures of her naked body on the dryer. "Matt, just how many pictures did you take?" she asked.

"I shot three full rolls of film," he told her. "Thirty-five pictures per roll."

"My God! That's a hundred and five pictures!" Mary exclaimed.

"I know," Matt said. "The more pictures you take, the better the chance you'll get some outstanding ones."

"I think there are more than a few outstanding ones in this batch," Mary said.

"Thank you," Matt said. "I'm hungry, what about you?"

"Now that you mention it," Mary replied.

He took her hand and said, "Come on, let's go downstairs and I'll make something."

"Shouldn't we get dressed?" Mary asked.

"Why?" Matt responded, grinning.

Mary thought about it. Why should they get dressed? "You're right," she said. She let him lead her to the kitchen.


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers