Family Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Highnoonn
Highnoonn
10 Followers

"Ughn..." She cried with pleasure, placing her hands on my firm buttocks and pulling me deeper.

As I started pumping my hips, I could hear a loud cheer in the background, outside my room. Obviously, something was going on out there, but I didn't really care. I probably should have, but I didn't.

"Julian, fuck me... fuck me harder."

"Yes, ma'am."

My hips were moving rapidly like a bunny humping its mate and the bed began to squeak. All Katherine could do was wail as she dug her nails into my back. I kissed and licked the sweat off her neck and brought my lips to meet hers. Katherine let me put my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it.

I was somewhere, lost in the universe when I felt a hand touch my back softly. It wasn't Katherine's and that scared me, my prick almost went limp. Someone else was in the room. Katherine opened her eyes when I stopped fucking her to see what was going on. She gasped in fear and I turned around to see a ghostly figure standing beside the bed and I almost urinated inside Katherine's pussy.

Katherine and I had been caught committing incest. It was all over then and there. I was going to find a gun and blow my brains out and go to hell if it would save me from the unbearable and ultimate shame and social odium.

"Num-num, did you take a shower? Why are you so wet? And what's that strong disgusting smell?" My grandmother's hand was still on my back.

"Um... I uh... Yes," I stuttered, "I took a shower."

"Then you didn't take a proper one because you smell awful," she sniffed. "Is that Katherine's perfume I smell? Is she here?"

"Yes, grandmother!" Katherine's voice automatically became high pitched and nervous. "I'm here."

Now I know you must be wondering what the actual fuck is going on. Is she blind? Does she not see the sin her grandchildren were committing? My grandmother was actually a blind, seventy-three-year-old widow. She had trained her other senses well enough, she didn't need a walking stick to help her find her way around the house.

Grandmother stood over me and Katherine like a phantom. Her grey locks framing her wrinkled face and her pale eyes were looking up at the ceiling. "Shannon and her husband are here with their baby, Christopher. You should come and say hi. You, too, Katherine."

My little man had a mind of its own. Somehow it had hardened again, ready to finish what it had started, still inside Katherine's unsatisfied pussy. I spontaneously started pumping my hips slowly and Katherine contorted her eyebrows and gave me a stupid look which I smiled at.

"Are you mad?" She mouthed.

"Julian?" The old woman standing over us called.

"Yes, Grandma." I gyrated my hips and pushed myself deeper into Katherine's pussy. "Katherine and I will come down to meet aunt Shannon and her baby."

"Hmm. Katherine, what are you doing in Julian's room? Shouldn't you be with your parents?"

"I um.. He's uh—"

"I'm helping her with her toast for Oprah." I chirped in.

"That's so sweet and thoughtful, Katherine." Grandma moved slowly across the big and messy room and sat down on the sofa. "Maybe when both of you are done, you can help me down the stairs and we welcome Shannon and her baby together."

Grandma was completely oblivious to what was I was doing to her granddaughter or what her granddaughter was doing to me in return. Her presence meant that we had to do what we were doing as quiet as we could. Grandma left the door wide open, but it was no problem because everyone was downstairs. They must have been talking about the new member of the family — Christopher.

Just to be safe though, Katherine and I went under the sheets. I started kissing and fondling her breasts and she nibbled her lower lip, concealing any escaping moans of ecstasy. I put her nipple in my mouth and sucked. She held me against her in a tender embrace as her fingers combed my hair.

"I'm so fucking turned on right now." I could feel her warm breath whisper in my ear.

I let her nipple fall from my lustful lips. "You weren't turned on before?"

"I was," she said as quiet as she could, "but doing it right under Grandma's nose."

"You disrespectful, little minx."

My cock was inside her once more as I started kissing her. I put myself in and out of her ever so gently making sure the bed wasn't squeaking like before but our love organs were making a wet squishy sound. She held my lower lip and bit it lightly, pulling and sucking on it lustfully just as lustfully as her vagina milked my stiff prick. After all the times we had sex, Katherine's pussy still felt tight like the first time. It was special and it did this thing where it ejaculated a small flow of girl cum every now and then. Sometimes it squirted when I hammered away and other times like this moment, it just seeped out.

"Why are you whispering?" Grandma asked. "Is it supposed to be a surprise? Should I leave?"

"No... Grandma, I'm cumming!" Katherine wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands clasped around my neck. She held me tightly against her body as she began to convulse. My cock was firm inside her pussy.

"Are you almost done?"

"Shit! Shit! Fuck!" Katherine cursed under her breath.

"You came already?" I asked her softly. "Wow. You're so horny."

"Did I tell you to stop fucking me?"

I started pumping my hips slowly, increasing my pace steadily until the bed started squeaking again. Our bodies were hot with sex and being under the sheets made us sweat like a Thanksgiving turkey in the oven. I stuck my tongue out and licked her cleavage up to her neck and I kissed her lips possessively. She was mine and there was no denying it. When we broke the kiss, I bit her sweaty neck. Not a light nibble, but an actual bite. The pain was obvious and the pleasure overwhelmed her so much so that she started shedding tears. Her nails dug into my back once more.

"What's going on? Julian? Katherine?"

We kept boning away it was almost like no one was in the room. We had even forgotten about the door that was wide open. Suddenly, I started hearing footsteps approaching the bed. I poked my head out of the sheets to see Grandma walking towards me and Katherine.

Not realizing what was happening, Katherine started nibbling my neck and whispering in my ear for me to bone her harder. I did. I couldn't stop. Her pussy felt so good around my shaft. Instead of leaping off the bed and jumping out the window in fear of being discovered by my grandmother, I pounded harder into Katherine's vagina. Each thrust of my hips more powerful than the last.

"I'm cumming... Grandma, I'm cumming!" Katherine cried out.

"Okay," the old woman searched the room with her fingers, craving for a feel of the bodies of her two grandchildren, "but, where are you?"

That was when Katherine realized that her grandmother had stood up from the sofa. I saw the old woman standing a few feet away from the bed.

"Again?" I mouthed and Kim nodded her head. Her tender cheeks had turn blush red.

I felt her whole body shake and convulse like it did earlier. I wasn't far away from my impending orgasm. I started feeling lightheaded. I couldn't reason anymore and then a familiar tingle travel to my cock from my brain. I was jerking like a madman when I shot three seeds into Kim's pussy and then I rested my head on her cleavage. I could hear her heart pump blood faster than normal as her chest heaved and fell.

Grandma was almost inconspicuous and it was like a whole minute before she actually said "Are you through? Julian? Katherine?"

I rolled off Katherine's body and quietly walked around the room, searching for my long lost abandoned clothes. I wiped my penis clean with a small piece of rag before covering my nakedness. I watched Katherine's nude bum sway and disappear behind the door leading to the bathroom.

"Come on, Grandma," I put my arm around my grandmother's shoulders, "I'll walk you down the stairs."

Now, I can't tell you about my family without actually telling you about my family like who's related to who and how. Let's talk about the family tree. My Grandma, Mrs. Hamilton, was the blind voyeur in the room. Well, not exactly a voyeur; she didn't really know what was going on. She married Mr. Hamilton, my Grandpa who died when I was fourteen. He was a gentle fellow and interestingly enough, he was also blind. My Grandma had a direct younger sister, Mrs. Koker.

My Grandpa had five children with my Grandma. A girl and four boys. Shannon, Gregg, Stan, Jeremy, and Paul. Respectively, Shannon was the first child and Paul came last. Each sibling was older than the next with only a year, but Paul was the youngest so he wasn't older than anyone. Shannon married Collins and they had just recently become parents. Gregg married my fat Aunt Lara and they had two lovely daughters and a son. Stan, my dad, married my mom, Abigail and they had two kids, Oprah and yours truly. Jeremy married a beautiful French MILF, Monica. Thelma and Katherine were born. Paul married Molly and they bore two plumply adorable little twin girls. That's about it, my extended family. Mercedes and Courtney were two of Oprah's best friends and former classmates in high school. They were practically members of the family because everyone knew everything there was to know about them.

After Grandma and I greeted aunt Shannon and her baby, I entered the kitchen. I hadn't eaten any solid food all day and I had just spent a reasonable amount of energy boning Katherine. The food smelled delicious. I thought the women had done a great job. We had maids, but it was the women who did all the cooking whenever the family came together. One of the maids was coming out of the storage room at the back when I walked in. My mom and my aunt Molly stood in front of the counter dishing prepared filet mignon with green beans in a plate and Mrs. Greenfield was sorting out the kitchen utensils.

"Are you alright?" Mom asked me as ransacked the fridge.

"I'm perfect. I just need something to quench the inferno in my stomach."

"And you," Aunt Molly said, "when are you getting married?"

"Marriage?" I snorted, "please spare me the agony."

"It's about time you found a girl to get serious with. Make your mom happy."

"Mommy is already happy. My only sister has completely lost her mind. She's getting married."

"This one is just hopeless," mom shook her head in discontent, "all he does is flirt around."

I helped myself with a refreshing can soda and collected one of those giant slices of pizza, oozing with tangy tomato sauce, melty mozzarella, and slabs of pepperoni. I folded the whole thing in half and gently fed it to my face. As I walked out of the kitchen I bumped into Courtney, spilling half my soda on her and soiling her green tank top.

I was about to say something before she cut me off, "Just shut it!" She stared me down. Well, I was almost five inches taller than her so she was angrily looking up at me. "Can your eyes send a signal to your brain for your legs to move so I can pass?"

"Did you know that aggression is the first cardinal sign of depression?"

"Why am I even talking to you?! I promised myself I'll stop talking to toddlers."

"Really? I guess I'm six. Why don't you go back to school and get the real definition of a toddler?"

"You are the most! Most!—"

"There's one more thing you need to know, I—"

"Just shut it!"

I wondered why Oprah kept her around. She was always dictatorial about everything she involved herself in. I wasn't particularly fond of her, but she always got in my way even when I tried to avoid her. Describing her in a single word, she was a bitch, but a fine, slender bitch with a great rack. Courtney had this big gravity-defying boobs and she never hid it. She always wore a revealing tank top whenever she was around the house.

I left the kitchen and entered my room.

Courtney walked up to my mom and said: "Mrs. Hamilton, the makeup lady, she's here already."

"Just tell her I'll be right there."

After Courtney told the makeup lady what my mom said, she entered Oprah's room and opened her closest. She held the helm of her top and pulled it over her head. Her bra did little to cup her breasts. Okay, I know I wasn't there, but just let me tell the story how I imagined it.

Courtney wore one of Oprah's yellow halter tops, the one with polka dots around it. Oprah and Courtney stood 5'7" with the same body frame. One of the major different attributes of their bodies were Courtney's breasts. I really can't stop talking about them, can I? So, anyway, Courtney wearing Oprah's top meant that Courtney's chest would have been the first place any teenage boy or lesbo would look.

Mercedes walked exhaustedly into the room and dropped her baggage on the floor before letting herself fall freely on the bed.

Courtney turned to look at her, "You're late."

"You're getting dressed already?"

"No. Oprah wants a second opinion on her looks."

"It's only a dinner. Tell her she looks good in anything."

Courtney put her hands on her waist and gave Mercedes a stern look that inaudibly said she was stupid.

"Okay," Mercedes sighed, "sorry."

Evening came eventually and the sky was cupped with an orange shine from the setting sun. The beautiful love garden where the dinner was to take place was decorated gracefully. Colorful strobe lights painted the trimmed hedges. The chairs and round tables covered with white tablecloths were arranged randomly, but properly and uniformly spaced apart. Each table contained three to four chairs. A big, red love cushion where Oprah and her husband would sit was on the far end of the stage. Adjacent to the stage was the buffet.

I was upstairs in the den when my dad met me. "Julian, why are you not dressed up? Look at the time." He said urgently. "The guests are already seated. Where's your mom?"

"I think she's in upstairs somewhere."

I dragged my body upstairs and ran into my mom in the hallway. "Julian! Don't tell me you haven't dressed yet."

"I'm about to go and take a shower." I admired her long red dinner gown that hugged her beautiful hourglass figure. "Hold on, mom, are you the one getting married?"

She smiled and twirled elegantly, delighting me with her stylish appearance and scenting ambiance. "Naughty boy."

We laughed. I went into my room and she went downstairs. I started dressing up after I took a shower. While I was knotting my black tie, my phone rang on the bed.

"Hey," I answered and leaned against the dresser.

"How's everything?" Oprah's voice called softly from my phone.

"Everything is fine except for your witch friend. Listen, I really don't appreciate certain things she does. What I'm saying is that—"

"Shhh... Don't let her get under your skin, at least, not tonight."

There was something angelic about my sister, she would do and say things in a way that soothed me but at the same time made me want to please her. "Alright, fine."

"I'm scared about tonight and excited at the same time, Julian."

"Let me give you some tips. I'm sure the problem is with you. Naturally, women emit something called pheromones. Now, pheromones are supposed to give your husband a strong sexual desire. If that didn't work for him then there's something wrong somewhere."

"What are you talking about?"

"I thought we were talking about the wedding night. You know, when the both of you get physical."

"No! Oh God, no."

"It's not?"

"Yes. I gotta go. We're almost at the house." She hung up.

The door slowly opened and Mercedes walked into my room. She was wearing a white sundress with floral designs. She walked seductively to where I was with a mysterious and an unholy grin on her face, her big brown eyes were seductively fixated on mine. She turned around so her back was facing me and then she pulled her auburn hair over her shoulder, out of the way to reveal the smooth tanned skin of her bare back to me and I noticed the unfastened zipper.

She could have just said I should help her with her zipper, but instead had to put on a small show for me. She was a naughty tease, that girl. Mercedes was the shortest and my favorite of all Oprah's friends. She would always tease me whenever she could. I didn't mind because I was actually into it. I fastened the zipper and brushed the small dirt off the strap of her dress.

"Sexy?"

"That's fine." She blew me a kiss and left.

Soft music was being played by the orchestras outside in the garden as some guests took their seats while others greeted each other. I noticed a particular man, there was something off about his character. He was big, strong, and had dark skin. I had never seen him before. He was sitting at the far end corner, away from the crowd of invited friends, minding his business with a glass of red wine. The strange man occasionally eyed my mom with disdain and scorn.

Oprah and Antonio, her husband, held hands as they walked to the front gate. They could hear waltz music playing and the guests were dancing to it. Oprah could almost taste the excitement in the air. They had finally arrived at the party.

"Mommy!" She screamed as she ran to hug her proud mother.

"You're so gorgeous." Her mom released her and Oprah quickly hugged her father who was smiling next to them.

"Look at you, you look so beautiful," he said to her daughter before turning to Antonio, "Our boy! Are you ready?" He shook Antonio's hands firmly.

"I'm very ready, sir. Is everyone here already?"

"Yes, all the guests in." Mom said, "Take a deep breath and relax. We'll go in ahead of you and then you follow."

I came out of the house for the first time that evening, looking sharp in my suit and the first person I ran into was Courtney.

"They're in," she said.

"Who?"

"The newlyweds are in."

"So?"

"Just shut it and go to the mic."

As the music died down and the merry chatter of the guests became louder, I walked up the mic on stage. I could see that there wasn't a handful of over a hundred people there.

"Um, hello, ladies and gentlemen." My voice called their attention through the speakers. "Excuse me, hello? Ladies and gentlemen, can we get to our tables? Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen." After everyone had settled down, I continued, "I just heard the good news that eh, the newlyweds are in. Thank you very much. Don't worry, as the celebrated brother of the bride, my post will end in just a little while so, just give me your attention for now and then I'll be out of your lives for good. Thank you very much. Well, most of us couldn't make it to the main event since the bride and groom wanted a very small, you know, a very little wedding. So, tonight, family and friends have gathered here for the joining and celebration of two people made one." I looked to the entrance, "shall we welcome Mr. and Mrs. Bonucci."

The music started playing and the guests turned their heads and clapped in delight as the adorable couple walked in.

"I wanna get married."

"They look beautiful together."

"She made the right choice."

I could hear the crowd murmur as a blushing Oprah and a steady Antonio made their way up on stage. I handed the mic to the groom and he cleared his throat before speaking, "When I take a look at my life, all the decisions I've made in life; all the wrongs, the mistakes and I wonder what good have I done to deserve a wonderful woman like you," he admired his wife. "Tonight, before my family and friends, I want to reaffirm my love and my commitment to you. You are and will always be my one and all. Ladies and gentlemen, please raise your glasses to join me in a toast as we drink to the most beautiful woman in the world."

Oprah's cheeks bloomed with a shade of pink.

"And to my in-laws, thank you for allowing a riffraff like myself to marry your beautiful daughter. To the Hamiltons!" He raised his glass.

"To the Hamiltons!" Everyone exclaimed in a toast. Everyone except for the strange man at the back.

Highnoonn
Highnoonn
10 Followers