Family Assets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, as we went over Miss Wilson" Mom took a very nervous step in front of the mirror, her children dangling from her chest and crotch. Angela grabbed her from the side. "You're so beautiful! All of you! I don't know how a mom, her son, and her daughter could create the perfect female figure, but your family has done it Miss Wilson!" Mom blushed again.

"Now, for the main course." Angela knelt down, eye to 'eye' with Scarlett. Angela poked her tongue out and lapped up some of the precum that Scarlett accumulated. "I'll let you get a good look first though." Scarlett felt Angela lift her up and go for the balls. Scarlett rested on Angela's face as Angela licked and lightly sucked the balls, just as Scarlett loved. Angela couldn't have been more right about the view. Seeing her best friend knelt down, her petite ass sticking out, sucking her favorite ballsack, dick on her face. Really the perfect female figure too, Jeff had perked back up and he knew how to be the most beautiful tits she had ever seen. And her mom, beautiful before, mouth open and head thrown back, finally getting what she came here for. And come she will.

Angela pulled away and looked up. "Miss Wilson, what do you want me to do?" Angela asked politely.

"I - I - um - the services you always pr- provide, my dear," Mom choked out.

"What do you mean, Miss Wilson?" Angela asked innocently as she ran her fingers up and down Scarlett.

"O - O - Oral, pl- please dear." Mom blushed again and again, every time she spoke.

"Oh, an oral presentation, like in School! I don't know if I need to be on my knees for that though, teachers usually didn't want that. Maybe we could do something with your fat cock." Angela kissed Scarlett's head, clearly ready to dive in.

"Suck my fat cock you slut!" Scarlett had never heard her mom swear like that, but couldn't ponder the thought as her mom thrust into Angela's mouth. "Fine, if you want me to face my inner slut, then I will!" Scarlett felt amazing in Angela's warm, wet mouth. Angela's tongue reached up and stroked her length and Angela sucked on her. Scarlett almost came right then.

Abruptly, Mom pulled her out of Angela's mouth, surprising both Scarlett and Angela.

"Scarlett thought she was so sneaky," Mom sneered, "But I could see what she and her slut boyfriend were doing. I saw him pounding her face like it was a pussy. I thought they were both going to hell. But I know now just how right they were." Mom widened her stance. "I bet your whore mouth will enjoy this." Angela sat, slack-jawed, at Mom's sudden dominance. Scarlett couldn't believe it, her mom had always acted like an old conservative lady before this! Mom grabbed a fistful of Angela's hair and pulled her closer.

Scarlett felt Mom thrust her back into Scarlett's open mouth. Scarlett got pushed all the way in, reaching almost all the way back in her mouth. Scarlett could feel Angela's face pressed into her red pubes. Just as quickly as she got pushed in, Mom pulled all the way out, then shoved all the way in. Scarlett felt herself getting thrust in and out of her friend's mouth, enjoying every second of it. After the initial shock, Angela joined in, sucking and licking Scarlett where she could.

"YOU," Mom yelled between thrusts "SLUTS," Scarlett felt complete bliss, "ARE," Angela gagged as Scarlett got thrust into her throat, "THE BEST!" Scarlett knew she was about to cum. Mom buried Angela's face in her crotch, trying to get as much cock down her throat as possible. Scarlett exploded, shooting string after string of cum into her friend's throat. Scarlett never felt better in her life.

As their orgasm subsided, Mom released Angela's head. Angela pulled back coughing, trying to catch a breath, and collapsed on the floor. Scarlett dangled as her Mom tried to make it to the bed. They couldn't make it and they collapsed onto the floor.

***

Leyna sat in the fetal position next to the bed. She felt her breasts hanging down, not nearly as firm as Jeff usually kept them. Leyna took a look between her legs to check on Scarlett. Scarlett had gone flaccid, shrinking back down to the four inches or so she tended to be when soft. Scarlett was still covered in Angela's spit and some of their own cum. Guess not all of it went down Angela's throat. Leyna stood up, shakily at first but gaining her footing as she headed to the bathroom. Leyna grabbed some toilet paper and tried to wipe off her penis. And balls, thighs too. She and Angela had made quite a mess, much more than they usually did. Leyna finished wiping her penis off and put her hands on the vanity to take a look at herself. She looked like a complete mess. Angela had some crazy lipstick that left marks everywhere it went. On her cheeks, neck, breasts. Her breasts really had a number done on them, lipstick and dried spit everywhere. Angela really loved her big tits, and reminded her often. Leyna hoped she wasn't taking advantage.

"Children, are you doing okay?" Angela asked her kids, making sure to say it mentally this time.

Nothing.

"Jeff? Scarlett?" Leyna grabbed at her breasts and penis, but no response came. They must have gotten knocked out from the force of their orgasm. Not too surprising given how strong the orgasm was. Looks like I'm on my own, Leyna though.

Leyna heard Angela start another coughing fit and felt the need to make up for her mistake. Leyna walked back and sat on the floor next to where Angela was collapsed on the floor.

"Angela, dear. I need to apologize. I think I really hurt you."

Angela started laughing, which kicked off another coughing fit.

"Angela, we can go to the ER. Did I tear something in your throat? I don't know what-"

"Shut up Leyna." Angela pulled herself into a sitting position facing Leyna. "I just got some of your cum stuck to the back of my throat and can't get it out." Leyna blushed while Angela coughed again. "Look, Leyna. I love you. I love Scarlett, Jeff, and Zoe too. I love servicing your cock, tits, ass, whatever else you need me for." Angela knelt forward and pulled Leyna into a hug. "You really didn't hurt me, that's the best blowjob I've ever given. Maybe we can all help you learn to live a little and you can finally fuck me."

"First things first though, I think you shot some cum in my hair. Normally I'd be mad about that, but we both got lost a bit. Help me up, will you?" Leyna stood up and pulled Angela to her feet, then helped walk her to the bathroom. "I've got it from here, thanks babe." Angela blew Leyna a kiss and turned to the shower.

Leyna just stood there, dumbstruck. She hadn't taken advantage. Like Angela had asked, she had finally taken control. And somehow, not only did she like it, she loved it. And Angela had loved it too. She had always been so hesitant before, with her late husband and with Angela. Neither of them had ... managed to get her to really open up about sex. Until today. Leyna watched as the bent over Angela fiddled with the shower controls, feeling tender tears build in her eyes. Angela, Jeff, and Scarlett had broken her out of her shell and she had never felt more love. For her kids and for Angela.

"You getting in too, babe? Shower's hot." Angela asked.

"Of course, darling. Let's get my cum out of your hair." Leyna smiled back.

***

Leyna stepped out of the shower and kept toweling herself off. So much harder since her kids kept turning into her body parts. Even harder when she didn't want to wake them up. Somehow they hadn't woken up from Angela's groping in the shower. Leyna wasn't in too much of a hurry, though. Angela had run out of the shower, practically dripping, and told her to stay inside the bathroom. Angela managed to dry everything pretty well (not her hair, of course, no way she had time) and took a look at herself in the mirror. "I can see why Angela wants me, my dick looks amazing." Leyna whispered to herself. Leyna heard a knocking on the door.

"Miss Wilson! I'm ready!" Angela called. Leyna turned and opened the door, coming face to face with Angela. "So you're gonna fuck me now, right Miss Wilson?"

Leyna tried to respond but just choked up. Angela laughed. "I'll take that as a yes. Here, you're gonna need this." Angela handed Leyna a small package and strutted over to the bed. Leyna looked and saw that Angela had handed her a condom. Leyna took it out and managed to get it on, albeit on the third try.

"Finally, I thought you were going to make me wait forever. Now. Fuck me."

Angela hustled over to the bed and climbed on top of Angela in the missionary position. Leyna leaned her head down for a kiss, and Angela grabbed her head and pulled her closer in. Angela made out aggressively, practically ramming her tongue down her lover's throat. Before long, Leyna's erection reached full mast and Angela grabbed it. Angela lined up the cock with her pussy and Leyna slowly pushed in. If anyone else had been in the house, they would have heard the moans. Turns out, they did.

***

Jeff felt himself pushed up against something. Something soft. Jeff couldn't get a great look, but it looked like another pair of tits, albeit smaller then himself. Jeff looked up and saw two women kissing. His mom and Angela. He could hear the two of them moaning as they kissed each other, fervently making out. Jeff felt somewhat jealous.

***

Scarlett felt herself wrapped in something - plastic, no - rubber. Skintight. Or penis-tight, whatever the word is now. Scarlett racked her mind, then realized. A condom? Mom was finally going to use her to have sex and she was going to use a condom!

"HEY! Mom, get this condom off!" Scarlett cried out.

Scarlett heard two people laughing, some whispering, then a third person join in. "Scaaarlett," Angela cooed. "You know I'm not on the pill. You're gonna have to wear a condom for me." Then, in Angela's serious voice. "Leyna, I swear, if you don't stick it in..."

Scarlett got pushed deep into a pussy. Even though the feeling were muted due to the condom, it still felt incredible. Scarlett felt so warm, held, loved...

Mom pulled out, then thrust back in. Angela's pussy felt like it was made perfectly for Scarlett, every ridge of the pussy rubbing just right. Mom started to thrust in and out and the trio of Angela, Mom, and Scarlett filled the room with moans. The slap of thighs at the end of every thrust. The sounds of frantic kissing above. Despite the condom, Scarlett felt like she had landed in heaven.

After a few minutes, that felt like hours, Scarlett felt even harder. That she was going to cum. "Mo... Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"Angela" Mom tried to say between gasps for air, "I'm gonna cum."

Scarlett felt Angela's legs move, then she got pushed even deeper into Angela's pussy.

"Cum in my pussy. Make me yours!"

Scarlett swelled up and came, hard, into the condom.

***

Leyna rode out the waves of her orgasm. Sex with a penis felt incredible, how did she not do this earlier? No wonder men would fuck anything...

Leyna felt Angela kissing her cheek as she came down from the orgasm high.

"Miss Wilson, that was amazing. I love you." Angela kissed Leyna on the lips.

"Angela... I love you too." Leyna had never been so sure.

12