Family Blessing Ch. 01

Story Info
Annabeth was the smallest of her family but times can change.
3.7k words
4.38
9.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sorry... I won't make it this year. I have a ton of things I need to address at school, so I just don't have the time to come home this year. Yeah. Well, I miss you too, but it just didn't work out this year. Yeah, I know. I love you too! Bye." I let out a sigh. It's going to be my 20th birthday tomorrow and it will be the first time I won't celebrate it with my family. Honestly? I'm thrilled about it. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but it's not always easy to be around them. For me especially. I'm the runt of the family, always have been.

Let's face it, at 4'11'' and a half (a very important half an inch so don't you dare forget about it!) I was a runt wherever I was, but it was even more apparent when surrounded by my sisters and parents. My mom was 5'8'' and everybody else was even taller than her, so you can imagine how it looked when I was with them. Ah, who am I kidding? You still have no idea. Height wasn't what you would notice when you'd look at my family. Not the first thing anyway... I looked in the mirror at my reflection and sighed again. Unlike my mother and sisters, I was completely flat. It was tragic really, considering I was obsessed with boobs for as long as I could remember.

"Die, you son of a bitch! Die!" A shout came, drawing me out of my contemplation.

I stepped out of the bathroom to see what the ruckus was all about, only to see Alice, my roommate/girlfriend, leaning forward, fully immersed in one of her silly video games.

In normal circumstances I really liked looking at her, but today it only made me feel bitter. You see, Alice would be a much better fit to my family than I was. She was 5'7'' with these long legs and... well, she had massive tits! M cups to be precise. Or at least that was what the tag was saying on the bra that lay on the floor next to her. Unrestrained and while leaning forward, her boobs were just inches from touching her legs. Now believe it or not, in my family, she would be considered small...

"Fucking hell!" Alice swore, throwing her torso backwards, causing her bosom to quiver wildly.

I wondered what it would be like to have boobs like hers, to have all that weight strapped to my chest, pulling me down. It must feel so damn awesome!

"Ehm, you're staring." Alice said with a grin on her gorgeous face. "Having big boob fantasies again?"

"Yeah." I nodded, blushing only a little.

"Wanna hold them?" Alice smirked, before pulling her large t-shirt over her head.

I wasn't even able to say anything, my eyes fixed to those two wonderful orbs dominating Alice's torso. I dashed forward, my tiny hands immediately disappearing beneath her boobs. I needed both of my hands to lift even one of her breasts, her flesh spilling over them. They were so huge, it felt like I could dive between them and sink, never to be seen again.

"You really like them, don't you?" Alice asked, her smile creeping wider.

"Like them? Seriously? You know I fucking love them!" I almost shouted. I only wished they were mine! Normally, I would be over the moon just from having the opportunity to play with her tits, today however, I was filled with envy, craving for something I felt I had every right to have myself. Angry, I squeezed a little harder than I intended and Alice cried out in pain.

"Ouch! That really hurt! What's wrong with you today? You've been all gloom and doom since you woke up."

"I'm so sorry! It's just that my family is on my mind today and... it just bothers me, that's all."

"Yeah, I get it. Honestly I'm still not convinced they really look like you say they do. Seems ridiculous." Alice giggled.

"Well, they are! I showed you pictures, remember?"

"You did, but I know how good you are with photoshop, so..."

"What?! You think I would make this up? That I would lie? To you of all people?"

Alice let out a sigh. "You wouldn't I guess... still I won't believe it until I see them with my own eyes! Until then I still got the biggest boobs I've ever seen and that's something!" Alice exclaimed, proudly thrusting her chest forward.

"You're pretty massive, I'll give you that." She's still no match for my mom, or my sisters...

"Now I wish I could meet them just to prove to you how ridiculous your claims are!"

I let out a bitter laugh. "You have no idea how wrong you are!"

Neither of us knew at the time just how very soon her wish would come true...

"Are you going to finish that?" Alice asked, eyeing my kung pao.

I shook my head. "No, I'm stuffed." I said, pushing it towards her. "You can have it."

Alice grabbed the box and started wolfing it down, despite already eating two portions of her own food.

I shook my head. "I still don't understand where you're putting all that." I said in awe. It was true that Alice was a little soft around her middle, but it was hardly noticeable, especially with her boobs blocking it from view most of the time.

"I guess I just need those calories to maintain my figure." She giggled, lifting her boobs.

A shiver ran down my spine, as it wasn't the first time I heard this.

"You know," Alice said, tossing another morsel into her mouth, "I'd bet you'd have boobs as well if you'd started eating properly."

I rolled my eyes. It was something I had to listen to all my life. But what was I supposed to do? Eat even when I wasn't hungry? Overeat in the hopes to finally grow? With my luck I only would have gotten fat...

When even Alice's appetite was sated, I decided to crawl into bed, calling it an early night, while Alice returned to her video games. If only we had known what the next day would bring...

I woke up to the sound of someone banging at our door like they were trying to knock them down. It was really frustrating for two reasons. Firstly, this was our day off and I planned to spend it in bed. Secondly, I found myself salivating on top of Alice's bosom and that really wasn't a position I would leave unless I had to. Cursing, I threw one of Alice's shirts on me, the hem of it reaching almost all the way to my knees, preserving my modesty.

"What?!" I yelled upon opening the door, not hiding my irritation in the slightest. Behind the door was our friend and classmate Carol.

"Come! Quickly! You got to see this!" She cried, out of breath, and started running. "Meet me in the main hall!" She shouted, just before leaving my sight.

I stood in the doorway, shaking my head in confusion.

"What's going on?" Alice grumbled from where she lay in the bed, obviously groggy. I wasn't sure when she went to bed, but she sure looked like she was gaming 'till early morning.

"I've no idea..." I shrugged. "She wants us to meet her in the main hall."

"Cool." Alice mumbled, then shifted to her side and started to snore almost immediately.

I contemplated doing the same, going back to sleep, but I was fully awake now, so I would have trouble falling asleep again. Besides, my curious nature would have left me thinking about what was going on anyway. The decision was made and I quickly put on some of my own clothes.

"What's going on?" I asked Carol. "I swear to god I'm gonna kill you if all this is about some girl again!"

Carol grinned. "You clearly haven't seen her yet!"

"Goddamit! I'm going back to bed!" I turned around and started walking back to my dorm.

"Wait!" Carol cried. "I swear it's worth it! Even for a perv like you. No! Especially for a perv like you!"

"What are you talking about? I'm not a perv!"

"Well... you certainly have a preference." She giggled, mimicking large breasts with her hands.

I let out a sigh. "Alright then... where is she?"

"I'm not sure... I saw her enter that all-you-can-eat buffet while I was jogging. I bet she's still in there!" Carol said and grabbed my hand. "Come on, hurry up!" She started running, pulling me behind her.

When we arrived at the buffet, I was panting already. It wasn't that I was so out of shape, but Carol was the most athletic person I knew. And I had really short legs, so I had a really hard time keeping up with her.

"There she is!" Carol exclaimed suddenly, pointing to the table closest to the buffet.

I followed where she was pointing and a sense of unease filled my body. Even though all I could see was long red hair, both the color and shade seemed all too familiar. Especially since they matched my own. Oh god! I need to get out of here! I tried to pull my hand away, but Carol's grip was way too strong for me to free myself.

"Let's get closer!"

"I don't think that's such a good idea. I've seen enough."

"What? You haven't seen anything!" She squeezed my hand harder. "Come on, let's get a better look!" Carol started walking again, dragging me behind her like I weighed nothing.

As Carol dragged me nearer I started to notice more about the girl in question. First I noticed her impossibly long legs sticking into the corridor. Then I noticed her boobs and there was no longer any doubt in my mind. It must have been one of my older sisters. Guessing by the way her boobs covered practically the entire surface of the table in front of her, it must have been Amy, my eldest sister. As soon as I realized it, I started to fight more against Carol's firm grip.

"Stop squirming!" Carol growled, too loudly for my taste.

"You don't understand!" I whispered. "I know her!"

Carol let go of my hand and I fell down on my butt unceremoniously. "You know her?" She yelped in surprise.

"It's my sister!" I grunted, rising to my feet.

The subject of our conversation raised her head and looked over her shoulder. "Annabeth?"

I stared at her with my mouth wide open. It really was my sister, but not the one I thought. "Wait a second, Alissa?!" Eighteen year old Alissa was the baby of the family and the last time I saw her she was the smallest out of the rest of my family, barely out of the alphabet yet. I shook my head in disbelief. "You're... you're huge!" I said, walking closer to where she sat, so she wouldn't have to look behind her the entire time.

"I know!" Alissa giggled. "I'm bigger than both mom and Annette and almost as big as Amy! Annette's really pissed about it." She grinned, way too proud of her physique. Physique I could only stare at, once more filled with envy.

"But... how?!"

"Mom says it's because I eat so much." Alissa shrugged. "But I don't know."

Only now did I notice the number of empty plates stacked into a tower on the small piece of table that remained uncovered by her boobs. There it is again... maybe I could try to overeat once in a while... I shook my head. "I don't want to sound rude, but... Why are you here anyway?"

"To see you of course! Mom was so sad you couldn't come that dad immediately suggested we should come to visit!"

I felt panic rising inside me. "You all came?! Where are they now?"

"They're settling into the hotel. I..." Alissa blushed. "I was just so hungry I couldn't wait anymore!" She scratched her head. "I feel like I have another big growth spurt coming up." She smiled, clearly delighted by the thought.

"So let me get this straight... You all dropped everything and came to see me?"

"Yeah, we jumped into dad's truck and came."

"You came in dad's truck? How did you all even fit inside?"

Alissa frowned. "Tightly. Veeery tightly." She muttered, shaking her head as if trying to toss away a bad memory.

"Annabeth!"

I turned around at the sound of my name and saw three pairs of boobs bouncing towards me. The first pair was my mother's, the smallest of the three and the only one who ran at her full speed, ignoring the pain the beach ball sized breasts must have caused her.

Behind her was Annette, who also grew a little since I last saw her, now clearly bigger than our mom, even though it wasn't by much. Behind her was Amy. If my mom and Annette were huge, Amy was absolutely gigantic! At over six feet, she was easily spotted even without those... things strapped to her chest. I didn't even know what I could compare her to. Her tits were so huge that they blocked her entire torso from view, reaching all the way to her thighs. The thing was, they weren't at all saggy, protruding almost two full feet in front of her and making her nearly three times wider than she would be without them. Amy didn't get any bigger in our time apart, but it still shocked me every time I saw just how enormous she really was.

"Happy birthday, honey!" My mom exclaimed once I was let out from one of the squishiest hugs I could ever experience.

"Happy birthday, enjoy the ambush." Amy grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, happy birthday and all... Who's your lovely friend?" Annette asked, turning her dangerously poignant gaze at Carol. Even the usually self-assured Carol immediately started to blush.

I let out a sigh. "This is my friend Carol. Carol, this is my family." I said, before starting to introduce them. "This is my mom-"

"Amelia Adkins." My mom interjected, shaking Carol's hand, despite the difficulty her own breasts caused.

"This is my eldest sister Amy."

Amy just waved as, at her size, shaking hands was out of the question entirely.

"This is Annette. She's..."

"The pretty one!" Annette interjected, giving Carol a smile that could melt steel beams, before pulling her into an extremely soft hug.

"Oh stop it, you harlot!" Amy said, slapping Annette's bubble butt.

"What?! I'm just saying hi!" Annette grinned. "Besides, I can tell Carol here doesn't mind."

Carol looked dazed with a smile plastered on her face. She probably couldn't even comprehend what was going on.

I let out yet another sigh. "And finally, the one trying to swallow the entire burger in one go is Alissa, my younger sister."

Alissa mumbled something in response, but I could only guess what she said.

"It's really nice to meet you all." Carol said, surprisingly coherently. It really must be quite a shock to meet my family for the first time.

"Where is dad?" I asked, finally noticing his lean figure was missing.

"He's finishing some administration at the hotel, but since he didn't need us for it, we went to get a meal. It was a long trip here." Mom said.

"Right. You must be starving, don't let me keep you from eating." I knew just how much food it took to satisfy the women of my family, my mom always saying they needed the calories to maintain their figures. I smiled. Alice would fit right in with my family. After all, even her name starts with an A...

We didn't leave the buffet until hours later when everyone's appetite was sated and bellies were full and round. Not that it was visible with their bodily dispositions. Even I tried to eat more than I usually do, trying to test the theory. I still wasn't able to finish a single plate though. The last one to stop eating was surprisingly Alissa, even though she was the first to arrive. If she eats like this then there's no doubt she's gonna be even bigger than Amy! I frowned, feelings of envy bubbling to my head once again. It was so unfair! I didn't want much, just a little. Just enough so I wouldn't be mistaken for a child ever again! Deep in my thoughts, I barely listened to my family saying their goodbyes, going to try to catch some sleep after the sleepless night on the road. Tomorrow would be the day we would have a proper celebration with cake and everything. Cakes, I corrected myself. Knowing my mom, there will be so many cakes... I left the thought unfinished. What if it's really that easy? What if I just overeat and I'll finally start catching up? A new determination was slowly boiling inside my mind. How hard can it be to eat more?

"Wow! This is really your family?!" Carol asked, reminding me I totally forgot about her existence for the second time in a matter of hours. "They're nothing like I expected!"

"Why?! Because they're not flat midgets?!" I roared and suddenly angry I started to walk faster.

Carol didn't even have to stretch her stride too much to catch up with me. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you so angry?"

"You don't get it, do you? You can't imagine what it's like to have sisters like them, to compare yourself with a standard you can't ever reach. Look at me! I'm a loser in a family of winners!" I swallowed the tears that were forcing their way to surface, too proud to start crying.

"So what? You don't have to be like them! You're brilliant just the way you are! And you're definitely the cutest out of your family."

"Yeah... that's why you have been staring at Annette the entire time, isn't it?" I asked with a bitter smile.

"Hey, you know me well enough to know my preferences, so you know that for me, being hot is more than being cute. Besides, you have to admit Annette is like the hottest girl on the planet!" Carol blushed, obviously picturing my gorgeous sister in her mind.

"I guess..." I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. It... has been a rough day."

Carol waved her hand. "Don't worry about it. It's always better to get along with your spouse's family!"

I raised my eyebrow. "Aiming high, aren't we?"

Carol giggled. "What can I say? It would be a sin not to even try." She said, going silent for a moment. "Do you think I could handle her?" She asked, her self-assured attitude gone for the moment.

"If anyone can handle Annette, it's you!" I giggled, imagining them together. They wouldn't look bad! Carol with her toned, athletic physique and Annette with both beauty and curves from out of this world. "You'd make a really pretty couple."

Carol blushed, nodding a thank you.

"Where have you been? You've been gone for hours! You even left your phone in here!"

"Relax... It's just that my family came to visit and... there's gonna be a party tomorrow!"

"So I'm finally gonna meet them? That's awesome! Just one question, do they eat normally or should I take some snacks with me?" Alice joked, poking fun at my eating habits.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, there'll be plenty of food." I said, meeting her eyes. "And as for my eating habits... You're gonna help me to work on it by ordering pizza! And you're gonna make me eat it as well!"

"Oh god, I'm so full!" I mumbled after eating half of the pizza pie.

"Keep going, you can do it!" Alice said.

I reached for the next slice and slowly started to chew on it. Bite after bite the slice disappeared inside my mouth, leaving me feeling greasy and disgusting. "I'm done!" I cried out, right after swallowing the last morsel. "I can't eat another bite."

"It's just three slices!" Alice said. "You'll never get boobs if you don't try!"

A new wave of determination washed over me and I reached for another slice, despite the cries of horror my stomach would scream if it could. I was already proud of myself, normally I wasn't even able to eat a half of a pizza, and now I was almost three quarters in, only due to my will alone. I swallowed the last bite and my vision went black for a second as I almost passed out. "I... can't! I..." I could barely speak because of how full I was.

That was when Alice took things into her own hands. Literally. Alice grabbed another slice of pizza and placed it against my mouth. "Go on! Take a bite!"

I could only shake my head.

Alice leaned forward, until her chest pressed against mine. "Just imagine what it would feel like to have boobs like these!"

I didn't need to hear any more. I opened my mouth and took bite after bite, until even the rest of the pizza became history. It was also the moment when I passed out.

I woke up in a near darkness, the only light coming from Alice's computer screen. My chest felt like it was on fire, and I let out a groan.

Alice turned her head and put down her headphones as soon as she saw my painful grimace. "What's wrong?"

"My chest! It hurts!" I yelped, pulling up my t-shirt.

Alice's eyes bulged out. "Your breasts! They're growing!"

I looked down and saw it was true. My boobs really were growing, slowly swelling in size. I would be thrilled if it didn't hurt so much. Still, I was smiling, despite the horrible pain. I finally have boobs! I thought. As suddenly as it began, it stopped, leaving me roughly with A cups. It wasn't much, but it still was something!

12