Family Bonding Ch. 03

Story Info
It's daughter's turn to have fun, with her daddy...
4.9k words
4.65
22.5k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Vincent kept fucking like rabbits in the following weeks. They seized every opportunity to fuck each other in every room of the house. And I let them do whatever they wanted. It was a newfound sensation for all of us after all.

I found them in each other's arms whenever I came home. Vincent's dick was in his mother's throat most of those times. He couldn't get enough of her lips wrapped around his dick, and she loved pleasing her son.

One day I came home and Vincent was playing some game on his gaming console sitting on the couch. And Emma was on her knees in front of him and she was casually licking and sucking his cock like she was playing with a toy. The sight was fucking hot. Maybe the hottest thing I ever saw.

Treating his own mother like a sex slave, like she only existed to receive his seed... My blood boiled because of both anger and arousal every time I witnessed it. But Emma loved it as well so I didn't interfere. Besides, it wasn't always like that of course. It was just a sexy play between them, Emma being an obedient lover and Vincent using her for his own pleasure.

But that fact didn't reduce my excitement. So I immediately dropped my pants and positioned myself behind Emma. I entered her from behind without warning and fucked her like an animal as if I was punishing this slut.

And another day when I came home, Emma was obviously trying to cook in the kitchen but Vincent's dick was in her pussy from behind and he was thrusting into her with great intensity as she lay facedown on the kitchen table.

I waited until he finished inside of her. Emma was tired a little but I didn't care. I approached them and made Emma drop to the floor on her knees. I fucked her face and spilled my seed into her stomach.

I couldn't walk around the house without getting an erection because of those two. Most of the time I joined them. 'The more the merrier' was literally our family motto.

The only condition was we would do it only if Lucy wasn't home. We warned each other that even implicit insinuations were forbidden around Lucy.

But as much as we were careful, you can't hide something for a long time from the people you live together. And it wasn't so long before Lucy came to talk to me.

Vincent and Emma were out one day. Lucy and I were alone in the house. She came to me when I was killing time in the living room.

"Dad?" She called me.

"Yes?" I looked at her. She seemed nervous.

"Can I... can we talk about something?"

"Of course, honey. Come sit." I invited her to sit beside me. "What is the problem?"

She sat on the couch. "I...I don't know how to tell you." She avoided my eyes.

I took her hand in mine. "You know you can tell me anything. I wouldn't judge you. You know I'm not that kind of father to you." A lot of scenarios seeped into my mind. What was it that she wanted to talk about?

"I know." She began to talk. She seemed to gather her courage to say it. Eventually, she revealed, "I-I'm aware of Mom and Vincent. And I know you are included in it as well."

I froze. My mind took its time to process what she said. 'She knew?' I began to panic. Sweat formed on my back and forehead. "What... what do you mean?" I tried to counter by feigning ignorance.

"You don't have to pretend, Dad. I'm not mad or anything." She assured me.

"You are not?"

"No. I mean, I was confused, angry, and disappointed at first. I didn't know what to do. But then, when I thought about it a lot, I made peace with it."

I was speechless. I didn't know where she was going with that. So I waited for her to finish.

She continued. "I made research about it on the internet. I was afraid that maybe you had some kind of mental disorder. I mean all of you. But I learned that there are a lot of people with this...kink. And at some point, I started to get interested in it too."

I was shocked again. "W-what do you mean?" I asked once more.

Her face flushed and she avoided my gaze again. "I-I want it, Dad. I didn't do it yet and I want it to be with you. It will be my first time."

Even in my wildest dreams, I never thought I would hear something like that from my sweet daughter. The daughter I loved and cherished. She was proposing I take her virginity now.

I always loved children, but I liked girls a little more than boys. So when she was born, I was the happiest man in the world. I spoiled and pampered her while she grew up to be a gorgeous young woman. There was a more special bond between us, just like the bond between Emma and Vincent.

I remained silent. I could see she was growing more nervous with every second. She was fidgeting and playing with her fingers, and she was not able to look me in the eyes.

Gathering my thoughts a little, I asked. "Honey, are you extremely sure about that? Please, don't rush it. You don't have to do anything just because we are doing it."

"I know, Dad. Y-you wouldn't force me to d-do anything. But I really w-want it." She shyly replied.

I pondered for a while. Vincent fucking Emma was one thing, but thinking about my little sweet daughter in that way made me a little uncomfortable. She was always innocent and demure in my eyes.

But at the same time, exactly because of her personality that I gave her in my mind, even imagining it made my dick rock hard. I wanted to see her horny side. I wanted to see her expressions as I did the unspeakable things to her. Man, I was one depraved son of a bitch.

She saw my bulge and smiled shyly while averting her eyes. I was embarrassed a little and tried to hide it with my arm. But she looked at me and said, "You don't have to hide it, Dad. I just said I wanted to do it with you. And it makes me happy to see you interested."

"Honey, you know I can't give you an answer now. I need to discuss it at least with your mother." I informed her.

"I...I understand." She said a little disappointed.

I gave her an encouraging smile. "Don't worry, honey. Your mother will agree to it."

We talked some more and eventually Vincent and Emma returned. I told Emma we needed to talk. And at night, we were in our bed.

"So what is it? You made me worried a little." Emma began to talk.

"Lucy and I talked while you were out. She knows about you and Vincent." As soon as these words left my mouth, the color drained from Emma's face. So I immediately added. "But don't worry. She is not mad."

"She is...not?" She asked unbelievingly.

"No," I replied. "In fact, she wants to join us."

Emma showed the same shocked expression as I did earlier that day. "Are you...are you serious?"

"Yes," I replied. She was stunned for a while. "She said she is a virgin, and she wants me to be her first." This got her only more shocked. "I told her I needed to talk to you."

Emma thought for a long time as I waited for her answer. Eventually, she agreed. "Okay. If that's what she wants, then let's give it to her."

Of course, she was going to say yes. She would be a big hypocrite if she didn't.

After that day, I played the role of a mediator between Emma, Lucy, and Vincent. Finally, we decided that Lucy and I would do it alone because that was Lucy's wish. It wasn't like Emma and Vincent weren't gonna fuck in a hotel to take advantage of this opportunity.

A few days later, it was time to make it happen. Vincent and Emma left to fuck in somewhere I didn't care. My focus was on Lucy and we were alone in the house. She told me to wait in the bedroom.

So I sat on the bed waiting for her as I leaned against the headboard. I thought she was probably trying to gather her courage, or maybe wearing a sexy underwear if I was lucky.

I was actually nervous. The things I wanted to do to her excited and scared me at the same time. The things I wanted to do to my sweet, dear daughter...

My waiting finally came to an end when she opened the door and got inside. I looked at her in a daze because of her appearance.

'Holy shit!!!'

She was wearing a black transparent babydoll and her beautiful legs were clad in a thigh-high black stocking, making her legs look extra exquisite. Her long auburn hair cascaded down on her back and shoulders, attracting attention to her pale face that was a mix of me and her mother. There was also a sexy black choker around her neck.

Again, never in my wildest dreams I would imagine seeing my daughter in that outfit one day. I would say it was a dream come true if I dreamed about it before.

Lucy wasn't too lean or too pudgy, just the right amount of fat to accentuate her womanly curves. And this outfit made her look even more feminine. She definitely evoked my most primal instincts. Some part of my male brain was screaming at me that I found a perfect breeding stock.

She fidgeted as she avoided eye contact again. She was truly a perfect mixture of cuteness and sexiness, just like her mother. My already rock-hard dick was trying to break through my boxers upon seeing that view.

I took my time to appreciate her extremely feminine appearance as she nervously waited for my response. Eventually, I beckoned her to come to bed. "Come here, honey."

She slowly approached the bed and climbed it to sit, but I grabbed and pulled her onto my lap with a swift move. She yelped a little as she straddled me. I grabbed her plump ass with both hands and gave it a tight squeeze. She moaned softly.

"Look et me, babygirl." I ordered and she obeyed. Our eyes locked as I kept rubbing her voluptuous ass. "Are you embarrassed?"

"Well, it's hard not to be." She honestly replied. "I'm afraid you wouldn't find me good enough."

"Fishing for compliments, are we?" I smiled and teased her. "But believe me when I said this. You are extremely sexy and I'm using all my willpower to hold back from ravaging you right now."

Her face flushed as she looked away again. "You d-don't have to hold back." Her eyes met mine again.

"So you love it a little rough, mmm?" I teased again. 'Like mother like daughter," I thought.

"Well, I don't know for sure since I didn't experience it before."

"Let's forget about it for now. The time will come when we will experiment about what you like and don't like, but it's your first time right now." I told her.

She nodded slightly as I squeezed her ass again and she rewarded me with her sweet moan once more. I made a mental note to hear them much more that night. I brought my right hand to rub her kissable lips with my thumb.

"Tell me, honey. Did you kiss someone before?" I asked her with a little jealousy. Fortunately, the answer was to my liking.

"No, daddy. No one even touched me before. My all first times belong to you." She replied with her girly voice. She obviously researched this whole father-daughter thing.

'God, what is wrong with this family?' I thought. Everyone was hiding a slut inside them. And I loved every bit of that fact.

"Then, daddy will kiss you now, okay?" I asked and she nodded. I applied pressure to her nape toward me while tilting my head to the side. When our lips met, I was sure I didn't taste anything sweeter than that.

We started simple, but I deepened the kiss after a while by forcing my tongue into her mouth. She allowed me by parting her lips and I started to taste every corner of her mouth. I was sure it was the most delicious taste I'd ever tasted, probably because of my arousal.

Her soft moans fueled me further as I raped her mouth with my tongue. I broke the kiss after I satisfied myself a little and began my journey down her chin to her neck. She clutched my hair as I made myself familiar with her neck, bust, and collarbone.

I was a loyal husband until that point. Emma was the only woman I ever got intimate with. So the facts that Lucy was my second woman, my daughter, and me being her first was about make me go mad.

This young woman was my own flesh and blood, and she was willingly offering herself to me. The thought that I was her first was constantly in my mind with my every kiss and touch, knowing no man discovered these delicacies before me.

I experimented by nibbling on her skin every now and then, eliciting sweet whimpers from Lucy.

Yes, she definitely liked a little pain. With one hand on her ass and another on her incredible breasts to knead her soft skin, I continued my assault of licking and kissing her upper body and lips.

My hand traveled across her stocking-covered legs. I pulled the straps of her babydoll down her shoulders. I wanted to see her tits. I pulled it down until it was around her waist, finally meeting with her twins.

O looked at them and then I looked at her face. I could tell she was a little embarrassed. I grabbed her right breast and gave it a squeeze. She moaned by tilting her head back.

I started to play with her soft tits with my both hands. I kneaded her breasts, twisted and pinched her nipples. It was an amazing sight.

But eventually, I wanted to taste them. So using the opportunity of her head being tilted back, I grabbed her hanging hair behind her back and pulled it down further. This made her bosom stick out in front of my face which was exactly what I wanted to do.

I didn't waste any time and immediately took her hardened right nipple into my mouth. I started to suck it with ferocity. I shifted my sucking to the other fountain a few seconds later and kept changing between them for minutes.

Lucy held my head with both hands as I sucked the life out of her tits like a starving baby. "Ahh. Uhhm." Her slight moans were an enchanting melody to my ears. The whimpers she let out when I bit her hard mounds were an exhilarating drug to my mind.

I don't know how much time I spent on her tits, but they were covered in saliva and hickeys. Upon seeing that, my patience was wearing thin. So I flipped both of us to have her under me.

I pulled back a little and watched her from above. Her tits out and face flushed from obvious arousal was a sight to see. Her sexy babydoll only added to the scenery.

"You are so beautiful." I stated, not knowing if I spoke to her or myself. She watched me with anticipation. She wanted to see what I would do to her next. And I didn't make her wait longer.

I leaned down and started to kiss her delicious lips again. A few seconds later, I trailed down along her neck and tits. I kissed her belly over the fabric of her babydoll and finally reached my destination. But it was covered with a sexy lacy black panties.

She kept watching me with curiosity as I hooked my fingers to both sides of her panties and pulled them down. I slipped them off her feet and looked at her face. Then I brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent while maintaining eye contact. It was damp and her fragrance was intoxicating.

Her face reddened more. After a few good whiffs, I tossed it to the side and my gaze landed on the most intimate part of her body. Her blackish-pink pussy with engorged lips was waiting for my attention.

I began to kiss her inner thighs to build anticipation. She shivered when my lips touched her skin. I lingered a little more around her pussy. As if it was looking at me, begging for my attention. And I wasn't in a better state of mind either.

So I didn't waste any more time and stuck out my tongue. I gave her a few licks from the bottom to her sensitive nub at the top. She shivered again every time my tongue touched her clit. Then I began to delve into her with my tongue, lapping up her juices as I tried to reach deeper.

Again, its taste fueled me so much that I didn't feel anything like that my entire life until Lucy. It was because of the fact that she was my own daughter. The liquid my daughter's body secreted to ease the penetration was now in my mouth.

The situation was so lewd and I was enjoying it too much that there was fear at the back of my mind that I wouldn't be able to enjoy sex with others after this.

It was probably because of the fact that she was my daughter, but I thought about how I didn't see a woman more beautiful, sexy, and alluring than her before. Her movements, expressions, and sounds were all so divine to me.

I was a little upset at Emma before because she seemed to enjoy sex with Vincent more than she enjoyed it with me. But now that I was experiencing it as well, I finally understood how she felt. It was out of this world. If I felt like that just from licking her pussy, how would I feel when I have my dick in her mouth or in her pussy? Just the thought alone was driving me mad.

I kept hearing her moans as I feasted on her pussy, lapping up her juices. There was so much that a high amount of it was dripping down from my chin onto the mattress. Lucy approached her limit eventually, gripping my hair as I sucked on her clit while rubbing her labia.

"Dad, I'm cumming!" She exclaimed and I increased the intensity of my attack. I glanced up at her face and met her eyes through the valley in between her breasts. Her eyes were hazy from the pleasure she was receiving from her daddy. God, I didn't see a more beautiful expression before. I reached with both hands and grabbed her soft tits, rubbing and kneading them while her nipples were in the palm of my hands.

Her body started to convulse as her juices flowed out from her core into my mouth. I gulped them down with pleasure. Her convulsing body was so beautiful that I was at my limit. I needed to be inside of her. So I waited for a little while until her body relaxed and I brought my extremely hard dick to the entrance of her sweet canal.

I rubbed the head of my dick along her slit up and down, prompting her to open her eyes and look at me.

"I'm about to lose my mind, honey. I need you. I want to be the first dick in your sweet pussy. Are you okay to continue, hmm?" I asked her.

"I'm ready, Dad. I want this as much as you." She nodded.

"Then I'm going in. Don't worry. I will be nice and slow for your first time. You just let me know if it becomes unbearable, okay?" I assured her.

"Okay, Daddy." She said with her sweet voice again. "Now, please take my virginity. Make me a woman. Make your daughter a woman and be the first man to taste her."

'Holy shit!' I thought once again. This little sweet slut was killing me. "My naughty girl."

After rubbing it a few times more, I positioned my dick and began to penetrate her. The head disappeared into it and she moaned. "Keep going, daddy." She encouraged me.

So I kept pushing until I encountered a little resistance. Her womanhood was at the tip of my dick, literally. "This will hurt a little, sweetie." I told her and she nodded while looking at me. "I want you to look into my eyes as I make you a woman. Don't tear your gaze away until I'm completely inside, okay?" She nodded again.

Taking a deep breath, I kept penetrating her until her hymen was destroyed. She whimpered a little and I stopped. I waited for her to adjust and kissed her lips to coax her. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes, keep going." She replied.

I continued to bury myself into her freshly deflorated young pussy. Her walls were clenching on my dick with great force. The pleasure I felt was almost unbearable. I pushed and pushed until my balls touched her skin. I was completely buried inside my daughter. Her womb was right at the tip of my cock. A little semen into it and her body could have started making a baby.

I had to wait for her body to adjust to the intruder. But that didn't mean it was easy. The wait alone was torture. My dick was begging for friction. I kissed her face and lips to keep myself busy. I devoured her mouth, to the point that there was almost blood on her lips.

I never thought the sexual need and pleasure could be that intense. The feelings caused by having my dick buried inside my own daughter and being able to see her expressions at this moment were unfathomable feelings.

I started to move my hips at an extremely slow pace as I waited for Lucy to begin to feel pleasure. My lips never left her skin the entire ordeal. I tried to take her mind off of the pain by kissing her face and neck.

12