Family Bonding: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, the hand on Brad's cock began stroking his sensitive tip like a machine. Iris' hand worked methodically up and down, focusing only on the throbbing tip of Brad's cock while her other grip gradually tightened around his balls like a hungry serpent strangling its prey.

Brad was in such a deranged lust that he completely missed the start of her depraved countdown...

"5... 4... 3..."

Somehow, Brad remained silent as his hot seed finally had the chance to spill out onto the underside of the display before them in thick, warm ropes. As more of his cum released itself from Iris' firm grip, he found himself standing on his tip toes, doing everything he could to not cry out and faint on the spot from the pleasure.

Even after his orgasm had subsided, Iris' tight grip continued to work the swollen flesh of Brad's cock. She took a twisted pleasure in watching her stepbrother squirm under her power, doing whatever he could to keep his lips sealed.

Finally satisfied with her handiwork, Iris quickly wiped the fresh cum from her hands onto Brad's pulled down pants. In just as swift of a motion, she made her way to the other side of the display, making sure the last customer was still busy.

"Now clean yourself up, pig..." She hissed at her stepbrother, "...and good luck explaining the mess when you get home."

With that, Iris walked to the opposite end of her store, working to help her remaining salesperson finish up with the lone customer remaining within the building.

As the moments passed and reality once again washed over him, Brad did what he could to pull up and buckle his pants, leaving quickly to avoid anyone noticing the fresh stains upon them.

Suddenly feeling foolish, he was back into the silence of the dark night, seeking refuge in the confines of his vehicles.

For several minutes he sat there, consumed by a darkness deeper than anything the night could produce. Every nerve in his body was on fire, seemingly pleased with the pleasure it had just endured. However, Brad's mind only sunk into shame, losing itself in the emotion.

The shame still blanketed him as he slowly slipped back on the gold wedding band he has purposely left in the car before going to see Iris.

The world seemed to be spinning out of control; Iris' hold on her stepbrother felt more real and powerful than ever before... and all because Brad willingly gave himself to her. Or had he been fooled by Iris?

He could not tell anymore.

The only thing he could do was shake his head, now cradled in his soiled hands.

*BZZZZZZZZ*

A vibration cut through the silence as Brad's phone lit up with a message from an unknown number, and his dimly lit silhouette slowly peaked down at his phone:

"You should come over for dinner tomorrow night at 8:00PM sharp; I'm sure I can cook up something we'd both love."

The message had an address written underneath it and no indication of who it was sent from.

But Brad's body already knew as it sent a fresh rush of blood between the man's thighs. Despite his best judgement, he already knew where he would be tomorrow.

Regardless of what he thought, his stepsister was in control.

He never had a choice.

12